PDA

View Full Version : Otter

Yosef_Malkovitch
12-18-2000, 10:07 PM
I do think that TR is the man. As for the others, don't worry, I don't agree with those. So lets have at it! :D

------------------
WILDCATS 29
corn balls 28

gonzo88
12-19-2000, 12:11 AM
RH- Left work and when I got home I finished watching MNF. But now I'm back.

I have my doubts about TR more than I say he's not the man. Why you ask:

He's been with us for several years now and he's not been the man. I would not find it surprising at all to find that the Chiefs coaches failed to capitilize on his talent but to have him emerge as the next Stephen Davis. I don't see it happening unless we find some really good talent to replace Szott, Gruny and Shields who anchored our smash-mouth running game. In 2001 we'll need a back with moves who can create plays more than a power runner such as TR. When he has the holes wide open he seems fine but if he gets caught in a cut back situation he's toast. He's fast but not quick. We'll need a Robert Smith or Jamal Lewis style runner who TR would copliment great. TR is a great FB but lacks the juke moves of a true HB. I think Frank M. is much better suited (sans fumbles) if we stick with our current backs. Again, he's a great FB but not a true HB.

gonzo88
12-19-2000, 12:14 AM
Also, he'll be 30 at the end of next season. Not old, but for a starting HB in the NFL!?!?