PDA

View Full Version : Its official, Revenge of the Sith will be rated.......

Deberg_1990
04-10-2005, 04:46 PM
R
Mainly because of the rape scene of Anakin and Padme.

HAHAHAH....Just kidding, PG-13, I guess George was right about making it more hard edged.
http://www.aintitcoolnews.com/display.cgi?id=19860

Count Zarth
04-10-2005, 04:48 PM
Awesome.

Gravedigger
04-10-2005, 05:13 PM
I'd see it no matter what.

Sure-Oz
04-10-2005, 05:15 PM
R
Mainly because of the rape scene of Anakin and Padme.

HAHAHAH....Just kidding, PG-13, I guess George was right about making it more hard edged.
http://www.aintitcoolnews.com/display.cgi?id=19860
http://www.tshirthell.com/shirts/products/a247/a247.gif

Spicy McHaggis
04-10-2005, 05:17 PM
I'd see it no matter what.

Even if was being hailed as a "musical sing along with wall to wall muppets"?

Count Zarth
04-10-2005, 05:18 PM
Even if was being hailed as a "musical sing along with wall to wall muppets"?

Did you see Return of the Jedi special edition?

DJay23
04-10-2005, 06:26 PM
lots of stuff will be getting cut off.

RINGLEADER
04-10-2005, 06:28 PM
I think Lucas wanted a PG-13. It's almost like he thinks a PG-13 means his movie will be better.

I seriously think the guy forgot how to tell a story and is more geeked by what he can do with the FX then how he can use the FX to tell a better story.

I'm cautiously optimistic, but I still have doubts. Guess I'll know on May 12th...

DJay23
04-10-2005, 06:36 PM
I think Lucas wanted a PG-13. It's almost like he thinks a PG-13 means his movie will be better.

I seriously think the guy forgot how to tell a story and is more geeked by what he can do with the FX then how he can use the FX to tell a better story.

I'm cautiously optimistic, but I still have doubts. Guess I'll know on May 12th...
Do you mean May 19th?

I agree with what you said though. When you watch the bonus features on a star wars dvd and they show the actors EVERY scene has some blue screen in it, if not the whole thing. They try to make that seem like a good thing, but you can definitely tell when watching the movie, it's just not the same. It really takes away from the movie.

KCinNY
04-10-2005, 07:11 PM
Did you see Return of the Jedi special edition?

All "Jedi" had was a bunch of muppets.

Jenson71
04-10-2005, 07:13 PM
Breath easy now gochiefs. gochiefs' parents won't let him see R movies yet. [/5th grade humor I just had to say]

KCWolfman
04-10-2005, 07:14 PM
I expect an average movie, nothing more. Unfortunately, the bar was set too high almost 30 years ago.

I will see it in the theater to catch the big screen effect, but don't give a squat about owning it or the last two.

RINGLEADER
04-10-2005, 09:01 PM
Do you mean May 19th?

I agree with what you said though. When you watch the bonus features on a star wars dvd and they show the actors EVERY scene has some blue screen in it, if not the whole thing. They try to make that seem like a good thing, but you can definitely tell when watching the movie, it's just not the same. It really takes away from the movie.

No, I meant May 12th. ;)

Count Zarth
04-10-2005, 09:02 PM
Breath easy now gochiefs. gochiefs' parents won't let him see R movies yet. [/5th grade humor I just had to say]

ROFL

AZORChiefFan
04-10-2005, 10:52 PM
I was in LA this weekend and there were some 'fans' >cough< camped outside Grammans Chinese Theater already. They had highspeed internet (guess that goes without saying) there was also some fella dressed as Darth and another dressed as an AT-AT driver or maybe a Tie Fighter pilot. Also some dork dressed as Cap'n Jack, he posed with my mom and I took thier picture. He then proceeded to tell me that he works for tips.

trndobrd
04-11-2005, 03:10 AM
I was in LA this weekend and there were some 'fans' >cough< camped outside Grammans Chinese Theater already. They had highspeed internet (guess that goes without saying) there was also some fella dressed as Darth and another dressed as an AT-AT driver or maybe a Tie Fighter pilot. Also some dork dressed as Cap'n Jack, he posed with my mom and I took thier picture. He then proceeded to tell me that he works for tips.

I wonder if it is difficult to get out of those costumes in order to have sex? I'm sure it's never been an issue, but it makes for an interesting hypothetical.

Lzen
04-11-2005, 07:42 AM
lots of stuff will be getting cut off.

Wow, that would explain the 'R' rating.

Oh wait..........or did you mean cut out (of the movie) ?