PDA

View Full Version : The Green Jacket is back where it belongs!!!

Logical
04-10-2005, 06:50 PM
with Tiger wearing it and that imposter having to shed it. May the imposter never win another major. :thumb:

Logical
04-10-2005, 07:05 PM
I guess all the M lovers are off the BB today.;)

Chan93lx50
04-10-2005, 07:11 PM
Good Job Tiger!

Amazing what pussy can do to your golf stroke, hopefully he is back for good

Ari Chi3fs
04-10-2005, 07:12 PM
no kidding, since he hooked up with that hottie, his game has sucked. congrats to him though. i dig tiger.

jAZ
04-10-2005, 07:14 PM
I hate anything associated with ASU, so you aren't gonna get much resistance outa me. Other than that, I actually think Phil is a pretty easy guy to root for... seems like a genuinely good, easy-going guy.

But Go Tiger, screw the Devils!

jAZ
04-10-2005, 07:15 PM
no kidding, since he hooked up with that hottie, his game has sucked. congrats to him though. i dig tiger.
It might have as much (or more) to do with the fact that his closest friend, mentor, and coach... oh yeah and father... has been very sick for more than a year now.

KCWolfman
04-10-2005, 07:19 PM
I don't understand why he is an imposter as he won outright a year ago, unless this is some left coast sort of smack.

KCWolfman
04-10-2005, 07:19 PM
It might have as much (or more) to do with the fact that his closest friend, mentor, and coach... oh yeah and father... has been very sick for more than a year now.
This the same guy that forced him to practice for hours on end when he was still in his first 10 years of life?

Demonpenz
04-10-2005, 07:22 PM
fuzzy zeller is biting his tounge

Herzig
04-10-2005, 07:24 PM
Tiger is amazingly gifted.

His hot temper gets on my nerves. His blowups crack me up.

Regardless, the man has the world by the nutsack.

Logical
04-10-2005, 07:28 PM
I don't understand why he is an imposter as he won outright a year ago, unless this is some left coast sort of smack.

I have just found that the Phil lovers really become agitated when you criticize him. I get a perverse sort of kick out of it.

Chan93lx50
04-10-2005, 07:33 PM

Wow never heard that, but make sense!

KCWolfman
04-10-2005, 07:35 PM
I have just found that the Phil lovers really become agitated when you criticize him. I get a perverse sort of kick out of it.
So you are a Tiger Lover then?

philfree
04-10-2005, 07:51 PM
Tiger always seems to get the lucky bounce when he wins a major. He was awful off the tee but was seldom penalized for it. Also if DeMarco would have made any putts on the front 9 of the 4th round he wins. Tiger was out played but he did hit three good shots in sudden death. Tigers overswinging off the tee and going belly up before impact. He needs to get back with Butch Harmon IMO. Yeah I know he just won the Masters but like I said he was lucky.

PhilFree :arrow:

Logical
04-10-2005, 07:56 PM
So you are a Tiger Lover then?

I admire his skill, but really I just dislike Phil and Vijay. I would have been fine with a DiMarco victory.

KCWolfman
04-10-2005, 07:58 PM
I admire his skill, but really I just dislike Phil and Vijay. I would have been fine with a DiMarco victory.
I think Vijay is an excellent example of the game. That said, I like that Woods brings the casual and less informed viewer to the game. Mickels and DiMarco don't move me one way or the other.

philfree
04-10-2005, 08:04 PM
It would have meant a million times more to DeMarco if he would have won then what it means to Tiger. DeMarco came up through the Hogan/Nike Tour to get to where he's at. I was really pulling for him to win. He had his chance and didn't get it done.

PhilFree :arrow:

Logical
04-10-2005, 08:06 PM
I think Vijay is an excellent example of the game. That said, I like that Woods brings the casual and less informed viewer to the game. Mickels and DiMarco don't move me one way or the other.
I will say this positive about Vijay, he ignores pretty much everything else in his life to pursue his passion for golf. I don't think any player besides him among the top players play as frequently as Vijay. Tournament sponsors have got to love him.

alanm
04-10-2005, 08:19 PM
What's wrong with Mikleson? Actually I like David Duval anyway.

Skip Towne
04-10-2005, 08:29 PM
I like Mickelson's wife.

Jenson71
04-10-2005, 08:29 PM
What's wrong with Mikleson? Actually I like David Duval anyway.

HAHAHAHAHA

Ecto-I
04-10-2005, 08:35 PM
I like Mickelson's wife.

As do I, but hot-damn have you seen Tiger's honey! She is Bangin!

Bowser
04-10-2005, 08:41 PM

Link? Please?

morphius
04-10-2005, 08:41 PM
with Tiger wearing it and that imposter having to shed it. May the imposter never win another major. :thumb:
Wow! Golf smack. :shake:

Morphius
Waiting for the Bass Pro's smack next...

Jenson71
04-10-2005, 08:44 PM
Link? Please?

http://www.channel1031.com/wwyd/pics/elin_nordegren.jpg

Skip Towne
04-10-2005, 08:46 PM
She looks like a bleach blond ho to me.

Logical
04-10-2005, 08:54 PM
She looks like a bleach blond ho to me.Being as she is from a Scandinavian country I am pretty sure that she is a real blonde, but probably a mousy blond that has either been dyed or bleached in the sun. You can see that her eyebrows are a shade of blonde as well. Least they look like it to me.

go bowe
04-10-2005, 09:02 PM
I have just found that the Phil lovers really become agitated when you criticize him. I get a perverse sort of kick out of it.hey, there's nothing wrong with perverse, is there? :D

go bowe
04-10-2005, 09:05 PM
Being as she is from a Scandinavian country I am pretty sure that she is a real blonde, but probably a mousy blond that has either been dyed or bleached in the sun. You can see that her eyebrows are a shade of blonde as well. Least they look like it to me.eyebrows?

you're actually looking at her EYEBROWS? :shake: :shake: :shake:

Skip Towne
04-10-2005, 09:10 PM
Being as she is from a Scandinavian country I am pretty sure that she is a real blonde, but probably a mousy blond that has either been dyed or bleached in the sun. You can see that her eyebrows are a shade of blonde as well. Least they look like it to me.
She looks like an old slut you'd see coming out of a club down on Troost.

Logical
04-10-2005, 09:18 PM
She looks like an old slut you'd see coming out of a club down on Troost.

I suppose you would know.

Bwana
04-11-2005, 12:10 PM
He seemed rather worked up about it.

Amnorix
04-11-2005, 12:24 PM
I like Tiger just fine, but Golf is an odd sport where most people seem to root for the frontrunner, instead of the usual rule of rooting for the underdog. I don't get that.

Then again, watching golf is about as entertaining to me as watching the paint dry, so I'm not really qualified to discuss golf in the first place... :p

Saulbadguy
04-12-2005, 07:49 AM
I don't watch golf much, but I like Tiger because his family has Kansas roots.