PDA

View Full Version : my ear wont stop bleeding!!!!!!!!

MOhillbilly
04-11-2005, 11:16 AM
i scratched my lobe where i had my ear pierced (along time ago) and the hole(closed up) wont fn stop bleeding.

damn anyone else have this happen?

is it fatal?

Rain Man
04-11-2005, 11:17 AM
Unfortunately, it is fatal. Make peace with yourself.

badgirl
04-11-2005, 11:18 AM
I don't know, maby :p

MOhillbilly
04-11-2005, 11:21 AM
its been like a half hour and its still going.shouldnt it have stoped by know?

Simplex3
04-11-2005, 11:21 AM
I thought you were going to tell us your radio was stuck playing a Barbara Streisand CD...

:shrug:

badgirl
04-11-2005, 11:22 AM
its been like a half hour and its still going.shouldnt it have stoped by know?
I'd say yes it should have.
Apply pressure, a lot of pressure.

MOhillbilly
04-11-2005, 11:25 AM
I'd say yes it should have.
Apply pressure, a lot of pressure.

i have and its still going.

i blame my ex cause it was her idea.
made me look like mr.clean.

Braincase
04-11-2005, 11:27 AM
I read in a comic book that if you pull out your nose hair you could die.

badgirl
04-11-2005, 11:28 AM

seriously, you have a lot of tiny blood vessels in the ear lobe, you have probably scratched and tore one of them open, I have applied pressure to the femorial artery and it stopped bleeding, I know you can do an earlobe, it have to do it so hard it hurts and do it for at least 15 min without letting up.

Otter
04-11-2005, 11:29 AM
I'll bet if you make 2 or 3 more posts about your ear it will stop bleeding.

Simplex3
04-11-2005, 11:30 AM
seriously, you have a lot of tiny blood vessels in the ear lobe, you have probably scratched and tore one of them open, I have applied pressure to the femorial artery and it stopped bleeding, I know you can do an earlobe, it have to do it so hard it hurts and do it for at least 15 min without letting up.
Get some vice-grips, that'll make it easier to hold.

Bob Dole
04-11-2005, 11:31 AM
Styptic pencil.

Rain Man
If it doesn't stop, you may have to amputate the ear.

ptlyon
I read in a comic book that if you pull out your nose hair you could die.

I'm pushing the envelope then.

I always love living on the edge.

Amnorix

That's basically about right.

if you're pulling away the tissue every 2 minutes, you're defeating the purpose here.

Seriously, grab a few tissues, fold over, and pinch your earlobe pretty damn hard for 10+ minutes without "checking to see if its stopped."

Watch TV or soemthing while doing this as a distraction.

Then GENTLY pull your hand away (so you don't rip open the scab that's forming) and see where you're at.

The mortality rate for ripping open earlobe scabs is pretty low, according to the medical research I just did... :p

Simplex3
04-11-2005, 11:32 AM
Styptic pencil.
Those freaking hurt. I used to have one before I had an wet/dry electric razor.

badgirl
04-11-2005, 11:32 AM
Get some vice-grips, that'll make it easier to hold.
yea never thought of that, I didn't have that luxery on the groins, dont make vice grips that big. :banghead:

Braincase
04-11-2005, 11:33 AM
You could tie a tourniquet around your neck.

Bob Dole
04-11-2005, 11:33 AM
Those freaking hurt. I used to have one before I had an wet/dry electric razor.

But it worked, didn't it?

Kersosene is a good clotting agent, too.

badgirl
04-11-2005, 11:34 AM
ROFL ROFL

Simplex3
04-11-2005, 11:38 AM
ROFL

...it's been a while since he posted, can anyone call him and make sure he didn't try this?

:spock:

Joe Seahawk
04-11-2005, 11:39 AM
Pop a couple aspirin ant take a nap bloody ear side down..

Simplex3
04-11-2005, 11:40 AM
Pop a couple aspirin ant take a nap bloody ear side down..
Remind me to not take medical advice from this board.

badgirl
04-11-2005, 11:40 AM
ROFL

...it's been a while since he posted, can anyone call him and make sure he didn't try this?

:spock:
maby he passed out from lack of blood!!!!

Are you ok Mohillbilly? :hmmm:

If your unconscience, post it so we can call the ambulance.

Bob Dole
04-11-2005, 11:41 AM
Searching the net, Bob Dole came up with multiple pages that advise coating your ear with your own fresh fecal matter.

NewChief
04-11-2005, 11:42 AM
I'd say it's a sign of a weak bloodline. You better plug yourself.

badgirl
04-11-2005, 11:43 AM
Searching the net, Bob Dole came up with multiple pages that advise coating your ear with your own fresh fecal matter.
Damn what kinda site does Bob Dole visit? ROFL

Soupnazi
04-11-2005, 11:43 AM
If you cut the whole ear off, that'll stop the lobe from bleeding.

Bob Dole
04-11-2005, 11:44 AM
Damn what kinda site does Bob Dole visit? ROFL

Just sharing the results of a Google search.

badgirl
04-11-2005, 11:45 AM
Just sharing the results of a Google search.
nice to have such a concerned planeteer, remind me to give you a call the next time I need medical attention. ROFL

RedDread
04-11-2005, 11:46 AM
one time my arm started bleeding for no reason, it kept doing this on and off for about a week, eventually this nasty puss bubble developed, and I had to get a chunk of skin on my arm removed and closed up with a laser...turns out bacteria had eaten a hole in my skin to start and wouldn't let it properly heal

hope this helps! ROFL

Braincase
Soon we'll find out that in a panicked effort to stop the bleeding, he left a Lava Lamp sitting on a hot stove.

Phobia
This is up there with some of the infamous kcchiefsman threads of yore.

Bwana
04-11-2005, 11:49 AM
If all else fails grab a nail and cutting torch and heat the business end of the nail up and place the heat on the wound for a split second. It won't feel great, but will stop the bleeding.

badgirl
04-11-2005, 11:50 AM
If you can find something iron or heavy metal and heat it to an orangy red hot and stick it to your ear lobe, it should help. :thumb:

MOhillbilly
alright queers it stoped the hardest part was cuting the rope AFTER i kicked the chair.:harumph:

badgirl
If all else fails grab a nail and cutting torch and heat the business end of the nail up and place the heat on the wound for a split second. It won't feel great, but will stop the bleeding.
damn posted mine a little late. :banghead:

Braincase
04-11-2005, 11:51 AM
alright queers it stoped the hardest part was cuting the rope AFTER i kicked the chair.:harumph:

Gotta love "down home" medicine.

Now get the Lava Lamp off the stove!

badgirl
04-11-2005, 11:51 AM
did you make sure you stayed hanging till your ear stopped bleeding?
Did it work?

MOhillbilly
04-11-2005, 11:56 AM
did you make sure you stayed hanging till your ear stopped bleeding?
Did it work?

yeah.
but why are my eyes purple?

Phobia
04-11-2005, 11:57 AM
yeah.
but why are my eyes purple?

Walk it off, Barney.

Bob Dole
04-11-2005, 11:58 AM

And then have someone piss on it to take out the sting of the burn.

Taco John
04-11-2005, 12:00 PM
I think you should be worried about why your blood is so thin that it wont clot like it should.

NewChief
04-11-2005, 12:03 PM
I think you should be worried about why your blood is so thin that it wont clot like it should.

It's either from too many antibiotics, too much perchlorate in his mommy's breast milk, or owning pit bulls. That's my guess.

chiefs4me
04-11-2005, 12:05 PM

:eek:

Bwana
04-11-2005, 12:20 PM
:eek:

What? Are you doubting Doc Bwanas methods? :)

badgirl
04-11-2005, 12:29 PM
maby he should have his platelets checked. :hmmm:

Simplex3
04-11-2005, 12:32 PM
maby he should have his platelets checked. :hmmm:
Maybe he should drink less.

Nah. :)

Fire Me Boy!
04-11-2005, 02:03 PM
The only way to stop the bleeding at this point is to submerge your entire head in water and hold... at least 10 minutes. Good luck! :thumb:

The Pedestrian
04-11-2005, 02:13 PM
"And god said to the people: 'THOU SHALL NOT PIERCE THY EARS, FOR THIS IS WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU.'"

Dr. Facebook Fever
04-11-2005, 02:13 PM
i scratched my lobe where i had my ear pierced (along time ago) and the hole(closed up) wont fn stop bleeding.

damn anyone else have this happen?

is it fatal?
Stop "cleaning" out your ears with your keys redneck boy...

Fire Me Boy!
04-11-2005, 02:15 PM
QUICK! Somebody warn David.

The Pedestrian
04-11-2005, 02:17 PM
Stop "cleaning" out your ears with your keys redneck boy...

Anyone know Jeff Foxworthy's number? That one's go'n on the next tour....

Ghostof
04-11-2005, 02:30 PM
A hillbilly with a bleeding ear lobe

Man...thats just a punchline waiting to happen.

I mean seriously...I could probably make a joke up..but considering the hillbilly redneckness in this whole thread...Bubba from Eminence would be proud of you Mohillbilly.
Originally Posted by MOhillbilly

Your ex huh....you sure she wasnt your sister?

Dr. Facebook Fever
04-11-2005, 02:44 PM
Anyone know Jeff Foxworthy's number? That one's go'n on the next tour....
I think that's where I heard it....

(not sure if you were being serious or not)

Pants
04-11-2005, 02:46 PM
You're not diabetic, are you MO?

ptlyon
04-11-2005, 02:48 PM
You're not diabetic, are you MO?

Dyslexic, but not diabetic.

MOhillbilly
04-11-2005, 02:56 PM
Your ex huh....you sure she wasnt your sister?
god you suck at life.
ask your momma about me.

Ghostof
04-11-2005, 03:12 PM
god you suck at life.
ask your momma about me.

I suck at life?

lol

I dont come to a chatboard bitching about a scratch on my ear, you starving for attention trailer trash wannabe local sheepf***ing poor excuse for an inbred redneck

Go back to the trailer court, tell your momma she should have swallowed instead of chokin and pokin the mailman and the homeless guy down the street

The Pedestrian
04-11-2005, 03:12 PM
I think that's where I heard it....

(not sure if you were being serious or not)

I've never heard it from him, but you're probably right...

MOhillbilly
04-11-2005, 03:20 PM
I suck at life?

lol

I dont come to a chatboard bitching about a scratch on my ear, you starving for attention trailer trash wannabe local sheepf***ing poor excuse for an inbred redneck

Go back to the trailer court, tell your momma she should have swallowed instead of chokin and pokin the mailman and the homeless guy down the streetFYI slick i could buy and sell you any day of the week. I own not owe thats house land cars trucks livestock tractors trailers boats tools power equip. ect.
youre a F A G and id like to kick you in the face old skool aggro style.

MOhillbilly
04-11-2005, 03:26 PM
ill pay someone cash to have this clowns addy.

Joe Seahawk
04-11-2005, 03:30 PM
If you tear your earlobe, it may bleed quite profusely. After tearing an earlobe it is important to put the pressure on. Pinch the lobe with a clean tissue, towel or cloth and press firmly for a full five minutes. Second, once the bleeding has stopped, keep the wound moist with an antibacterial ointment. You should also see a doctor for a torn earlobe if it feels hot to the touch, is red or swollen or if you see pus.

Duck Dog
04-11-2005, 03:32 PM
I suck at life?

lol

Go back to the trailer court, tell your momma she should have swallowed instead of chokin and pokin the mailman and the homeless guy down the street
:rolleyes:

MOhillbilly
04-12-2005, 07:55 AM
Ghostof
Starter

Location: Lawrence, Ks Since I'll be down in Branson in the next month, why not tell me which trailer court you live in....then you can tell me about all the pawn shop/garage sale/flea market crap you have bought over the years....maybe even show me the hand me down house you got from your pappy..whose pappy passed it down to him through the ages

anytime- anywhere you can stop off on the way down or way back.

vailpass
04-12-2005, 10:03 AM
Ghostof
Starter

Location: Lawrence, Ks Since I'll be down in Branson in the next month, why not tell me which trailer court you live in....then you can tell me about all the pawn shop/garage sale/flea market crap you have bought over the years....maybe even show me the hand me down house you got from your pappy..whose pappy passed it down to him through the ages

Don't let this douchebag rile you up. He probably didn't get enough attention from mommy or daddy was never home or blah blah balh so he spits the poison out on others.

badgirl
04-12-2005, 10:06 AM
Don't let this douchebag rile you up. He probably didn't get enough attention from mommy or daddy was never home or blah blah balh so he spits the poison out on others.
probably a damn seriel killer or a stalker or something

He gives everyone rep with his little gray dot crap, don't make no difference, hes just a total prick. :cuss:

Personally I'd like to see MOhillbilly beat the crap out of him.

badgirl
04-12-2005, 10:07 AM
Looks like it hit the romper room. :(

go bowe
04-12-2005, 01:50 PM
Ghostof
Starter

anytime- anywhere you can stop off on the way down or way back.pull out the popcorn, boys, and take a seat...

cripple fight!! :p :p :p

well, i mean there's gonna be one cripple after this fight, anyway... :huh:

Baby Lee
04-12-2005, 04:12 PM
Ghostof
Starter

You're sooo ambitious, aren't you...?
You know what you look like to me, with your good bag and your cheap shoes? You look like a rube. A well-scrubbed, hustling rube with a little taste...
Good nutrition has given you some length of bone, but you're not more than one generation from poor white trash, are you Officer Starling...?
That accent you're trying so desperately to shed - pure West Virginia.
What was your father, dear? Was he a coal miner? Did he stink of the lamp...? And oh, how quickly the boys found you! All those tedious, sticky fumblings, in the back seats of cars, while you could only dream of getting out. Getting anywhere - yes? Getting all the way - to the F...B...I.

Fff-pip-pip-pip-pip!!!!

Fairplay
04-12-2005, 05:09 PM
You're sooo ambitious, aren't you...?
You know what you look like to me, with your good bag and your cheap shoes? You look like a rube. A well-scrubbed, hustling rube with a little taste...
Good nutrition has given you some length of bone, but you're not more than one generation from poor white trash, are you Officer Starling...?
That accent you're trying so desperately to shed - pure West Virginia.
What was your father, dear? Was he a coal miner? Did he stink of the lamp...? And oh, how quickly the boys found you! All those tedious, sticky fumblings, in the back seats of cars, while you could only dream of getting out. Getting anywhere - yes? Getting all the way - to the F...B...I.

Fff-pip-pip-pip-pip!!!!

You see a lot, Dr. Lecter. But are
you strong enough to point that high-
powered perception at yourself? How
about it...? Look at yourself and
write down the truth.
(she slams the tray
back at him)
Or maybe you're afraid to.