PDA

View Full Version : For Chiefs8me

ptlyon
04-12-2005, 07:29 AM
April 12, 2005 -- Cat lovers might be outraged by the idea of allowing hunters to stalk their furry friends, but some naturalists say pet owners ought to take the proposal as a wake-up call to be more responsible.

The issue of whether to make feral cats an unprotected species, meaning they could be hunted and killed, was put before the Wisconsin Conservation Congress, an independent organization created by the state 70 years ago to take public input on conservation issues, last night. Representatives from 72 counties listened to residents' concerns about the issue.

Estimates of the number of songbirds killed each year by feral cats in Wisconsin alone range from 8 million to 217 million, though the number is actually believed to be around 39 million, said Steven Oestreicher, the chairman of the congress.

"When you're talking about millions and millions of songbirds in state, you've got take a harder look at this," he said.

It was raised by a resident again during last spring's Conservation Congress hearing in La Crosse County, after the university's report, and the resolution passed 53-1, which put it on the agenda for this year's congress.

Attendees at last night's meetings voted, and Oestreicher said a tally might be available by late today.

If most of the counties approve the proposal, the Conservation Congress could decide to recommend to the state Natural Resources Board that cats be listed as an unprotected species. If the board agrees, it would make the suggestion to the state legislature, which would have the final say in the matter.

Even if the proposal were passed by the Conservation Congress, it could still be changed as it goes through the review and legislative process. Changes could include narrowing the definition of feral cat.

Link (http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=662272&page=1)

Skip Towne
04-12-2005, 07:33 AM
Why not just kill all cats?

stumppy
04-12-2005, 07:34 AM
I never needed an excuse to hunt pussy.

Bowser
04-12-2005, 07:35 AM
Iowanian is going to drop m4d r3p on yuo........

Cochise
04-12-2005, 07:39 AM
What good are cats, anyway?

As for the execution method, I prefer lawnmower.

stumppy
04-12-2005, 07:41 AM
What good are cats, anyway?

As for the execution method, I prefer lawnmower.

Man oh man, there eyes get as big a saucers when they see it coming.ROFL

Cochise
04-12-2005, 07:56 AM
Man oh man, there eyes get as big a saucers when they see it coming.ROFL

Yeah, riding mowers are best, the cats don't really slow them down or anything. And if you have a nice, new blade you usually don't need to take a second pass.

Radar Chief
04-12-2005, 07:57 AM
Cats are an infestation along the order of rats and roaches.

Cochise
04-12-2005, 08:07 AM
Cats are an infestation along the order of rats and roaches.

I'd rather have roaches in my house than cats. If I poison the roaches I won't get arrested.

ptlyon
04-12-2005, 08:12 AM
I know most of you don't like NASCAR racing, but I thought it was real funny on Sunday when they were showing the low clearance that they now have on their fenders. He was saying that on a small track like Martiansville they would cut away the fenders so it wouldn't cut the tire if it got bent in. His actual words were, "D.W. - do you remember when we used to cut these fenders away? You used to be able to put a house cat in here."

ROFL

morphius
04-12-2005, 08:13 AM
I'd rather have roaches in my house than cats. If I poison the roaches I won't get arrested.
You have seen a barn rat, right? I think I would take the cat 100 times out of 100.

Though I know most men don't have the self confidence to deal with an animal that see's its self as an equal, and have to deal with submissive animals that actually enjoy sniffing their crotches...

Iowanian
04-12-2005, 08:32 AM
Cool...........hey PT..........wanna go to TC this summer and throw in the Prarie dog rifles?

Cochise
04-12-2005, 08:38 AM
You have seen a barn rat, right? I think I would take the cat 100 times out of 100.

Nope, can't say that I have seen one. I was just saying, cats may be better than roaches but at least you can kill the roaches without getting in trouble for animal cruelty.

Radar Chief
04-12-2005, 08:41 AM

:thumb:

jspchief
04-12-2005, 08:44 AM
All cat hating joking aside, this article brings up a good point.

If you don't want your cat to be killed, keep the damn thing indoors or on your property. Irresponsible owners are the only ones to blame when these things turn up dead.

morphius
04-12-2005, 08:46 AM
Nope, can't say that I have seen one. I was just saying, cats may be better than roaches but at least you can kill the roaches without getting in trouble for animal cruelty.
It well be intresting to see how the law plays out, since there is an Executive Order that says that cat's don't have to wear leashes. Plus a shortage of barn cats is a very bad thing. Well, unless you like your food eating food packed full of rat and mouse shit.

Though I imagine there is as much sport in shooting a cat as there is shooting a dog...

morphius
04-12-2005, 08:47 AM
All cat hating joking aside, this article brings up a good point.

If you don't want your cat to be killed, keep the damn thing indoors or on your property. Irresponsible owners are the only ones to blame when these things turn up dead.
That could work for city folk, but what about more rural areas?

Radar Chief
04-12-2005, 08:47 AM

Though I know most men don't have the self confidence to deal with an animal that see's its self as an equal, and have to deal with submissive animals that actually enjoy sniffing their crotches...

A Rat Terrier can get the same job done, I’ve seen it happen, but personally I prefer breaking out the .22 and stalking it, more fun that way. ;)

I just prefer a pet that’s trainable, can help out, rather than one that’s gonna scratch around in it’s excrement receptacle then jump on the same surfaces that are used to prepare food.

Cochise
04-12-2005, 08:50 AM
Plus a shortage of barn cats is a very bad thing...

Yeah, obviously they keep the population of rodents and those kinds of pests down, I was just laying it on thick for chiefs8me

Bwana
04-12-2005, 08:53 AM

Radar Chief
04-12-2005, 08:54 AM
I think Australia already has a similar law already in place. Only they’re stricter about it. If you can’t keep your cat contained it can be shot, captured, euthanized, all at the owners expense. They’ve got video of cats slaughtering some nearly extinct birds apparently for no other reason than to kill, at least they weren’t eating what they killed.

morphius
04-12-2005, 08:55 AM
A Rat Terrier can get the same job done, I’ve seen it happen, but personally I prefer breaking out the .22 and stalking it, more fun that way. ;)

I just prefer a pet that’s trainable, can help out, rather than one that’s gonna scratch around in it’s excrement receptacle then jump on the same surfaces that are used to prepare food.
LOL! Umm, cats are somewhat trainable. My cats don't ever get on the table or places that we prepare food, they know better. Of course I have also seen a dog step in its crap and trample that on the floor as well. My cats well also come when called by name and well beg. I didn't feel I needed to train them any more then that. I don't know what real USE a dog can be other then for hunting and hearding animals.

morphius
04-12-2005, 08:58 AM
I think Australia already has a similar law already in place. Only they’re stricter about it. If you can’t keep your cat contained it can be shot, captured, euthanized, all at the owners expense. They’ve got video of cats slaughtering some nearly extinct birds apparently for no other reason than to kill, at least they weren’t eating what they killed.
Yeah, the rabbits got lose down there and started destroying everything, so when the cats got out they had an easy food source with all the rabbits and then turned their attention to many of the local animals that are not used to having a predator like a cat on the prowl.

C-Mac
04-12-2005, 08:59 AM
One major problem I see here is determining a feral cat from little Johnny's cat. But this problem is mostly caused from the irresponsibility of humans. I raise exotic looking cats and any cat I'm not using for breeding is spayed or nuetred. I get so tired of dealing with neighbors and their cat farms of neglect. Every 3 months I find a batch of kittens in my boat, under my shed, under my mower, ect ect. I've taken the box of kittens and put them on the neighbors front door and put the address of the vet only 20 miles away that spayed or nueter's them for free. Its extremely irritating. Then the other neighbor tried to help and let his daughter adopt one of these male cats and now it comes to my house and sprays everything in sight. If I leave my suburban open too long even while emptying groceries, I've come back to seeing him jump out after a good spray! So I offered to pay for his nueter if they would just take him by my vet.....that was 2 weeks ago and hes still still hanging. I think perhaps that if local vet could be reimbursed, some of the overpopulation could be curbed. But for example of my neighbors, its no cost to them but time and they still dont do it. Maybe they should make mobile nutering\spayed vehicle and just drive around and start clipping!
:cuss:
But any cat, or dog for that matter, not being adopted by some person or family, should be destroyed. They do not provide to the ecological balance.

chiefs4me
04-12-2005, 08:59 AM

The only smart post on this thread........:thumb:

ptlyon
04-12-2005, 09:00 AM
Cool...........hey PT..........wanna go to TC this summer and throw in the Prarie dog rifles?

Not sure where TC is, but if there are guns and alcohol involved, I am there!

yunghungwell
On a side note...A one-ton cat is a whole lot of pussy!

Iowanian
My dog can sit, stay, lay down , fetch, speak on command, catch a ball, frisby, come to me on command, flush a pheasant, jump into and stay in the bed of a pickup, alert me when someone is coming to the door, bark at an intruder, fetch a stick or newspaper, go for a walk with the wife, watch a gate and wrestle. On a good day, a good dog can also bite the head off of a cat with a single snip.

Cats piss stuff.

The "rat" arguement doesn't hold much water with me, because most housecats are declawed and won't even eat hard catfood.

Give me the scar faced ally cat, throw it in the barn and if it eats enough mice/rats/groundsquirrels and baby rabbits and birds to survive.........Great.

chiefs4me
I never needed an excuse to hunt pussy.

:rolleyes:.....with a nickname like stumpy, I guess you do have to hunt for it.:harumph:

chiefs4me
04-12-2005, 09:01 AM
April 12, 2005 -- Cat lovers might be outraged by the idea of allowing hunters to stalk their furry friends, but some naturalists say pet owners ought to take the proposal as a wake-up call to be more responsible.

The issue of whether to make feral cats an unprotected species, meaning they could be hunted and killed, was put before the Wisconsin Conservation Congress, an independent organization created by the state 70 years ago to take public input on conservation issues, last night. Representatives from 72 counties listened to residents' concerns about the issue.

Estimates of the number of songbirds killed each year by feral cats in Wisconsin alone range from 8 million to 217 million, though the number is actually believed to be around 39 million, said Steven Oestreicher, the chairman of the congress.

"When you're talking about millions and millions of songbirds in state, you've got take a harder look at this," he said.

It was raised by a resident again during last spring's Conservation Congress hearing in La Crosse County, after the university's report, and the resolution passed 53-1, which put it on the agenda for this year's congress.

Attendees at last night's meetings voted, and Oestreicher said a tally might be available by late today.

If most of the counties approve the proposal, the Conservation Congress could decide to recommend to the state Natural Resources Board that cats be listed as an unprotected species. If the board agrees, it would make the suggestion to the state legislature, which would have the final say in the matter.

Even if the proposal were passed by the Conservation Congress, it could still be changed as it goes through the review and legislative process. Changes could include narrowing the definition of feral cat.

Link (http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=662272&page=1)

Why thank you for thinking of me.....

Radar Chief
04-12-2005, 09:01 AM
LOL! Umm, cats are somewhat trainable. My cats don't ever get on the table or places that we prepare food, they know better. Of course I have also seen a dog step in its crap and trample that on the floor as well. My cats well also come when called by name and well beg. I didn't feel I needed to train them any more then that. I don't know what real USE a dog can be other then for hunting and hearding animals.

I guess if you add the “somewhat” caveat then you’re “somewhat” right, but come talk to me when a cat can be trained to lead a blind person around.

Iowanian
04-12-2005, 09:02 AM
Not sure where TC is, but if there are guns and alcohol involved, I am there!

Training Camp....River Falls WISCONSIN..........where they'll probably pay some Dead-eyes from iowa to help alleviate the cat problem.

chiefs4me
04-12-2005, 09:03 AM
Why not just kill all cats?

Aw skip....go ahead and tell them that you have 3 kittys.

Radar Chief
Yeah, the rabbits got lose down there and started destroying everything, so when the cats got out they had an easy food source with all the rabbits and then turned their attention to many of the local animals that are not used to having a predator like a cat on the prowl.

Yup, that’s exactly the problem.

ptlyon
Training Camp....River Falls WISCONSIN..........where they'll probably pay some Dead-eyes from iowa to help alleviate the cat problem.

That is what I thought when I read it, but didn't make the connection.

Two birds with one stone! Or should we say, two cats with one bullet!

jarjar
Well I'm a dog person but my family does keep 2 cats. One of which we let come and go as he pleases (the other is afraid of the out doors).

I never noticed any problem with stray cats. It would be one thing if they actually bothered anyone, but cats mostly keep to themselves. If the best they can come up with is the cats eating birds.. who cares?

Just more bitching to bitch, we're a nation of whiners.

As for cats seeing themselves as equals, give me a break. Cats act the way they do because it's all they know, they are almost entirely driven by instinct. A cat literally doesn't care because it isn't smart enough to care.

Iowanian
04-12-2005, 09:04 AM
:rolleyes:.....with a nickname like stumpy, I guess you do have to hunt for it.:harumph:

I suppose stumpy could call your husband 2x4....in honor of the one strapped to his arse, eh miss Canyon?

chiefs4me
04-12-2005, 09:04 AM
Yeah, obviously they keep the population of rodents and those kinds of pests down, I was just laying it on thick for chiefs8me

say it with me......chiefs4me

Iowanian
04-12-2005, 09:05 AM
two cats with one bullet!

Now that is just top notch shootin!

DP4Me might wanna tag along to collect tails or something.

jspchief
04-12-2005, 09:05 AM
That could work for city folk, but what about more rural areas?

What about more rural areas? They don't have doors and windows on their homes? Since farmers are careless about their cats, the rest of the wildlife should suffer?

Cochise
04-12-2005, 09:06 AM
I suppose stumpy could call your husband 2x4....in honor of the one strapped to his arse, eh miss Canyon?

Like throwing a hot dog down a hallway, eh?

cdcox
My cats will play fetch and go downstairs upon my verbal command. Those of you who don't think cats are trainable just don't exude enough authority.

ptlyon
say it with me......chiefs4me

chiefs8me... chiefs8me...

(BTW - for whoever (or is it whomever? I can never remember which), I would give rep to changed it to that)

yunghungwell
04-12-2005, 09:07 AM
Remember what Bob Barker says, "Please spay and neuter your pets." (Do both. Guaranteed not to reproduce.)

And of course, sexually harass the Price Is Right models!

jspchief
04-12-2005, 09:08 AM
If the best they can come up with is the cats eating birds.. who cares?

So you don't care if cats kill birds, but you care if people kill cats? Can you explain the hirearchy of animal classes to me so I understand which are worthy or your mercy and which aren't?

morphius
04-12-2005, 09:09 AM
My dog can sit, stay, lay down , fetch, speak on command, catch a ball, frisby, come to me on command, flush a pheasant, jump into and stay in the bed of a pickup, alert me when someone is coming to the door, bark at an intruder, fetch a stick or newspaper, go for a walk with the wife, watch a gate and wrestle.

Cats piss stuff.

The "rat" arguement doesn't hold much water with me, because most housecats are declawed and won't even eat hard catfood.

Give me the scar faced ally cat, throw it in the barn and if it eats enough mice/rats/groundsquirrels and baby rabbits and birds to survive.........Great.

Yeah, can't say that any of those dog tricks really impress me either. My cat alert me when someone comes to the door, is protective of my Son, well point out any bug that it can't get to to kill... And he can do it all without being loud and sniffing my crotch and everyones crotch who walks in the door. Plus I can put out enough food and water for a weekend and get back and they haven't shit on the floor, didn't eat their food and drink all of their water in the first day, can your dog do that trick? But it is nice that you need to have an animal that must have your full attention to exsist, I don't need that kind of love from an animal.

When did it change from "cats" to just "house" cats? I guess if that is what you need to make your arguement, but most dogs still will not do anything with a mouse.

ChiTown

OMG!
ROFL

Mind if I use that some time? That's hilarious.

jarjar
So you don't care if cats kill birds, but you care if people kill cats? Can you explain the hirearchy of animal classes to me so I understand which are worthy or your mercy and which aren't?

It works like this: If one animal can eat another, he's higher up in the heirarchy.

chiefs4me
Now that is just top notch shootin!

DP4Me might wanna tag along to collect tails or something.

Tag along with you.......I would sooner have lunch with gochiefs.:harumph:

Skip Towne
04-12-2005, 09:10 AM
Big Daddy can educate you on some other things dogs can do that cats can't. Ever heard of a Police Cat?

Radar Chief
04-12-2005, 09:11 AM

Tooth pick into a volcano. ROFL

ptlyon

I SMELL NOONER!!!

jspchief
It works like this: If one animal can eat another, he's higher up in the heirarchy.

Good. Then there should be no problem with me killing cats.

ptlyon
04-12-2005, 09:12 AM
OMG!
ROFL

Mind if I use that some time? That's hilarious.

Go ahead, I've personally have used it for years!

chiefs4me

I do not have a deranged mind like yours so the 2x4 slipped right over my head.

Can you make the trip to Bennett Springs in late May.....I would so love for you to meet my husband.

morphius
Big Daddy can educate you on some other things dogs can do that cats can't. Ever heard of a Police Cat?
With his hate for the police and law enforcement in this country, I don't know if he would say he likes them or hates them anymore, LOL!

yunghungwell

Throat yogurt...it's not just for breakfast.

C-Mac
My cats will play fetch and go downstairs upon my verbal command. Those of you who don't think cats are trainable just don't exude enough authority.

I raise cats and I can assure you that not all cats are not trainable, but neither are all dogs. With a cat or dog that you exert too much authority towards they often become reclusive, cowardly and distant.

Then there are good cats and dogs that are trainable and tolerable with the exception of poodles and persians.
:D

ptlyon
04-12-2005, 09:13 AM

Uh, that's not the idea...

UTChief
04-12-2005, 09:14 AM
. I get verry fustrated with all the stray cats around our home. I am all for someone having their pet but a cat that is lose to wander around un supervised isn't a pet. In my town their is a leash law for dogs I'm not even suposed to have them loose in my yard unles it is fenced in, If I get caught I get a $50 ticket and warned if it is a continus problem the dog will be taken away from you, yet people can let their cats run free to come and use your sand box for a litterbox and it's ok. I think their should be the same law for cats.

Cochise
04-12-2005, 09:15 AM

I wonder if gochiefs could get her to hit the mayonaise bong?

chiefs4me
04-12-2005, 09:16 AM

NOT IN MY MOUTH..

Radar Chief
04-12-2005, 09:16 AM
Plus I can put out enough food and water for a weekend and get back and they haven't shit on the floor, didn't eat their food and drink all of their water in the first day, can your dog do that trick?

Yes, in fact that’s how Mrs. Radar and I normally operate with our dogs. We keep a feeder full of food and a similar water “feeder” full of H2O, cuts out fights over food that way since there’s always plenty around. We also have “doggy doors” in the back leading to a fenced in yard, so they come and go as they please.

Skip Towne
04-12-2005, 09:17 AM

Can you make the trip to Bennett Springs in late May.....I would so love for you to meet my husband.
Uh....Iowanian wasn't talking about your head.

chiefs4me
04-12-2005, 09:18 AM
I wonder if gochiefs could get her to hit the mayonaise bong?

:hmmm:...we could ask your wife.

morphius
04-12-2005, 09:19 AM
I raise cats and I can assure you that not all cats are not trainable, but neither are all dogs. With a cat or dog that you exert too much authority towards they often become reclusive, cowardly and distant.

Then there are good cats and dogs that are trainable and tolerable with the exception of poodles and persians.
:D
Yup, exactly. I used to hate dogs, always barking, loud obnoxious, worrying about stepping in their crap that the owners refuse to pick up, all the annoying jumping up on you, dying for any sort of attention, licking and just generally slobering beasts. But really as cochise is just trying to egg on chiefs4me, I like doing the same to dog owners. There are some dogs I have met that I really like, my in-laws have had 2 that I could deal with. Another one they had I would have loved to kick threw a wall more then once.

chiefs4me
04-12-2005, 09:19 AM
Uh....Iowanian wasn't talking about your head.

My experience has been that men that constantly talk about it are the ones not getting any........ROFL

C-Mac
04-12-2005, 09:20 AM
. I get verry fustrated with all the stray cats around our home. I am all for someone having their pet but a cat that is lose to wander around un supervised isn't a pet. In my town their is a leash law for dogs I'm not even suposed to have them loose in my yard unles it is fenced in, If I get caught I get a $50 ticket and warned if it is a continus problem the dog will be taken away from you, yet people can let their cats run free to come and use your sand box for a litterbox and it's ok. I think their should be the same law for cats.

Cats havent been known to mame or kill people like a dog or pack of dogs, but both can terrorize a trash bag. This is another reason why God didnt allow the domestic cat to match sizes with dogs, there would have been a lot more human casualties and the dog population would be extinct!
I desire more responsibily from cat owners also, but its a tough issue.

Skip Towne
04-12-2005, 09:20 AM
Aw skip....go ahead and tell them that you have 3 kittys.
LIES!!!!!!

morphius
04-12-2005, 09:21 AM
Yes, in fact that’s how Mrs. Radar and I normally operate with our dogs. We keep a feeder full of food and a similar water “feeder” full of H2O, cuts out fights over food that way since there’s always plenty around. We also have “doggy doors” in the back leading to a fenced in yard, so they come and go as they please.
I wasn't talking to you! LOL!

What kind of dogs do you have?

Cochise
04-12-2005, 09:21 AM
My experience has been that men that constantly talk about it are the ones not getting any........ROFL

Well why don't you let him have it once in a while?

chiefs4me
04-12-2005, 09:24 AM
Well why don't you let him have it once in a while?

uh...he's not the one on here talking about getting any. When you finally do meet him, you can ask him how often he gets it. And have a chair handy to sit in for the answer........ROFL

Skip Towne
04-12-2005, 09:29 AM
uh...he's not the one on here talking about getting any. When you finally do meet him, you can ask him how often he gets it. And have a chair handy to sit in for the answer........ROFL
Better yet, why don't you just put him on the Planet and let us all have a discussion with him?

Cochise
04-12-2005, 09:32 AM

No one said that the other woman was a prude!

Radar Chief
04-12-2005, 09:32 AM
I wasn't talking to you! LOL!

Sorry, didn’t mean to but into the conversation.

What kind of dogs do you have?

A chocolate lab and a rat terrier, we call the rat terrier a “brat” terrier cause she’s very possessive and snotty towards other dogs. The chocolate lab is one of the best dogs I’ve ever had, if I’d gotten to her a little sooner (she was about 3 when the wife and I started dating) she’d be an excellent hunting dog also, but as it is she makes a great pet and Jeep dog.

jspchief
04-12-2005, 09:33 AM
Chiefs8me is the new Duhnise. She derails every thread she participates in.

yunghungwell
04-12-2005, 09:36 AM

I thought this thread WAS about sex.

yunghungwell
04-12-2005, 09:36 AM
NOT IN MY MOUTH..

If you really loved him you would let him.

chiefs4me
04-12-2005, 09:37 AM
Better yet, why don't you just put him on the Planet and let us all have a discussion with him?

He would sooner have a root canal. His belief is that men and women that post on a bb are loser's with no life. He says the only thing the web is good for is surfing porn. I have begged him to post and he will have none of it. He is in the garage playing pool right now with a buddy.

I just asked him again and he said that if the computer could make him 6 figures like he made last year then he might think about it.

chiefs4me
04-12-2005, 09:38 AM

Bingo......who said I loved him?

Iowanian
04-12-2005, 09:38 AM

Its hard to say.........I can never understand their reply........but then, I can put one through the uprights further away than Vanderjack.

chiefs4me
04-12-2005, 09:39 AM

You dumb sob......the thread was to me. Can you read?:harumph:

Skip Towne
04-12-2005, 09:40 AM
He would sooner have a root canal. His belief is that men and women that post on a bb are loser's with no life. He says the only thing the web is good for is surfing porn. I have begged him to post and he will have none of it. He is in the garage playing pool right now with a buddy.

I just asked him again and he said that if the computer could make him 6 figures like he made last year then he might think about it.
So he's not smart enough to operate it huh?

Iowanian
04-12-2005, 09:41 AM

I'm thinking you just might be over your head in a teaspoon full of malox.

Meet your husband? I doubt he's my type.....and if that is your subtle way of threatening me with your hubby........bwhhahahahahhaha

Cochise
04-12-2005, 09:41 AM

Yeah, no kidding. :shake:

Bowser
04-12-2005, 09:42 AM
So he's not smart enough to operate it huh?

He married her, didn't he?

OOOOHH SHHITT!! SOMEONE HIGH FIVE ME!!!!!!!!11!!!!1!!

morphius
04-12-2005, 09:43 AM
A chocolate lab and a rat terrier, we call the rat terrier a “brat” terrier cause she’s very possessive and snotty towards other dogs. The chocolate lab is one of the best dogs I’ve ever had, if I’d gotten to her a little sooner (she was about 3 when the wife and I started dating) she’d be an excellent hunting dog also, but as it is she makes a great pet and Jeep dog.

I know I couldn't deal with a rat terrier, just way too much energy. Doesn't that have to be a pretty big hole to fit a lab?

jspchief
04-12-2005, 09:44 AM
You dumb sob......the thread was to me. Can you read?:harumph:
And yet it still degrades into romper room material. Everything you touch on this BB turns to sh*t. I'll never understand the fascination with constantly getting bagged on. What do you get from this site besides a verbal ass-raping evey time you log in?

chiefs4me
04-12-2005, 09:44 AM
I'm thinking you just might be over your head in a teaspoon full of malox.

Meet your husband? I doubt he's my type.....and if that is your subtle way of threatening me with your hubby........bwhhahahahahhaha

no threats at all....with the crap that comes out of your mouth and his you 2 could be twins. You would hit it off with no problem.:)

Iowanian
04-12-2005, 09:45 AM

well...He DOES make 6 figures.............and you've all seen "Pretty woman".

I can see some things that I'd understand, and empythise with the poor guy.........I'd be hiding in the garage too I think.

Phobia
04-12-2005, 09:46 AM
My cats will play fetch and go downstairs upon my verbal command. Those of you who don't think cats are trainable just don't exude enough authority.My ego is far too fragile to speak to one of my equals in that manner.

chiefs4me
04-12-2005, 09:46 AM

And after you meet me you will see why........

badgirl
04-12-2005, 09:47 AM
post us a pic, I'm curious myself. :hmmm:

Skip Towne
04-12-2005, 09:47 AM
And yet it still degrades into romper room material. Everything you touch on this BB turns to sh*t. I'll never understand the fascination with constantly getting bagged on. What do you get from this site besides a verbal ass-raping evey time you log in?
I'd love to get her husband on here to witness the abuse. Then he could defend her honor like schoolteacher Pam's husband did. He lasted about 3 posts.

chiefs4me
04-12-2005, 09:48 AM

God you bore me to death....bitch bitch bitch is all you ever do. If you don't like it go to another board or thread or put me on ignore. Now go **** yourself and leave me alone loser.

Iowanian
04-12-2005, 09:50 AM
No matter how "hot" any given woman may be........somewhere, some man is tired of her shat.

jspchief
04-12-2005, 09:50 AM
God you bore me to death....bitch bitch bitch is all you ever do. If you don't like it go to another board or thread or put me on ignore. Now go **** yourself and leave me alone loser.
Translation: I'm so attention starved that I'd rather take abuse than get no attention at all...

Iowanian
04-12-2005, 09:51 AM

you first badgranny!

Radar Chief
04-12-2005, 09:51 AM
Doesn't that have to be a pretty big hole to fit a lab?

Suppose that depends on what your doing with the lab, you perv. ;)
But yea, the doggy doors are pretty good sized to fit her.

badgirl
04-12-2005, 09:53 AM
you first badgranny!
I will, I will, I'm waiting to get the perfect one, wait till I finish with my tan. :p

Skip Towne
Chiefs4meme?

chiefs4me
I'd love to get her husband on here to witness the abuse. Then he could defend her honor like schoolteacher Pam's husband did. He lasted about 3 posts.

What abuse, I thought we were having fun? If I am being abused it's news to me.......ROFL now I have to go, the damn air repair man is here and tim took off in the camaro for awhile so I have to deal with the idiot. I hope to god he is wearing a belt.......ROFL

by the way....half of the board probably knows him and I since we were born and raised in St Joe until we moved down here 11 years ago. but without giving out our last name you probably can't place us.

Bowser
Translation: I'm so attention starved that I'd rather take abuse than get no attention at all...

Cochise
04-12-2005, 09:54 AM

Birthing hips?

chiefs4me
04-12-2005, 09:56 AM

Can you read? Really can you. The thread title said chiefs8me......I thought it was intended for me and decided to post. Excuse me......I will leave so you can have all the attention.:rolleyes: Do me a favor though...please put me on ignore.:harumph:

Wrasse
04-12-2005, 10:00 AM
:clap:

Very well stated.

Bwana
04-12-2005, 10:03 AM

No kidding? ROFL I must have missed that. It's times like this that I really miss the search feature. When did that happen?

yunghungwell
04-12-2005, 10:04 AM

http://www.greasyelbow.com/korea/waryong/dogs05.jpg

Skip Towne
04-12-2005, 10:04 AM
Congrats, jsp, you seem to be leading the competition with Iowanian running a close second.

Bwana
04-12-2005, 10:05 AM
I will, I will, I'm waiting to get the perfect one, wait till I finish with my tan. :p

Cool and no tan lines. :hmmm:

yunghungwell
04-12-2005, 10:06 AM
well...He DOES make 6 figures.............and you've all seen "Pretty woman".

I can see some things that I'd understand, and empythise with the poor guy.........I'd be hiding in the garage too I think.

chiefs4me: "Counting all the numbers behind the decimal point."

Wow, that is like over $1000.

morphius
04-12-2005, 10:07 AM
If it looks anything like beer me photoshoped I'm gonna kick someone's ass.

Skip Towne
04-12-2005, 10:07 AM
No kidding? ROFL I must have missed that. It's times like this that I really miss the search feature. When did that happen?
It was one night shortly before she left the board. He got on here to demand we stop talking dirty to his wife and we blasted the poor bastard into oblivion. I suspect that had something to do with her leaving.

badgirl
04-12-2005, 10:08 AM
Cool and no tan lines. :hmmm:
None, I go to the tanning bed, I only get lines if I happen to go to a beach, but I try to keep them down by tanning later. :thumb:

Skip Towne
04-12-2005, 10:11 AM
What abuse, I thought we were having fun? If I am being abused it's news to me.......ROFL now I have to go, the damn air repair man is here and tim took off in the camaro for awhile so I have to deal with the idiot. I hope to god he is wearing a belt.......ROFL

by the way....half of the board probably knows him and I since we were born and raised in St Joe until we moved down here 11 years ago. but without giving out our last name you probably can't place us.
There are two types of people that are allowed to have their underwear showing......Babies and plumbers.

Bwana
04-12-2005, 10:12 AM
It was one night shortly before she left the board. He got on here to demand we stop talking dirty to his wife and we blasted the poor bastard into oblivion. I suspect that had something to do with her leaving.Really, he came on and started throwing out the old hell fire and brimstone lecture about wronging his wife? I would love to have a link to that little cluster. I bet that went over like a sack of rocks. ROFL

yunghungwell
04-12-2005, 10:13 AM
Yeah, no kidding. :shake:

Yeah, I firmly believe that a married woman giving "no strings attached fellatio" is like a bass fisherman trying to throw Powerbait down the throat of a fish that he has in the live well.

Skip Towne
04-12-2005, 12:13 PM
Really, he came on and started throwing out the old hell fire and brimstone lecture about wronging his wife? I would love to have a link to that little cluster. I bet that went over like a sack of rocks. ROFL
It was brutal but it didn't last long enough.

chiefs4me
04-12-2005, 02:14 PM
chiefs4me: "Counting all the numbers behind the decimal point."

Wow, that is like over $1000.

:rolleyes:

Simplex3
04-12-2005, 02:37 PM
$9,999.99 /yr.

Six figures. Right?

Damnit, someone beat me to it...

Simplex3
04-12-2005, 02:54 PM
Heh, we discussed this in a thread years ago:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=74382

You knew it, most women like women. Here's the study:

http://www.dailynorthwestern.com/da.../m-bailey.shtml

For those of you with short attention spans, I'll break it down:

Men watching M/F porn are aroused.
Men watching M/M porn are not aroused.

Women watching M/F porn are aroused.
Women watching F/F porn are aroused.

So what we all KNEW ( :drool: ) was true is now proven. Now go tell your wife/girlfriend that she actually wants a three way, even if she doesn't know it. :hump::dom:

Dave Lane
04-12-2005, 04:18 PM

Amen

Dave

Jenny Gump
04-12-2005, 04:25 PM
None, I go to the tanning bed, I only get lines if I happen to go to a beach, but I try to keep them down by tanning later. :thumb:

You should use self-tanner...tanning beds are evil. Or so I have been told.

Inspector
04-12-2005, 04:28 PM
hmmmm....

Gotta think.....

How can I get our cats to Wisconsin...

Gotta be a way...

badgirl
04-12-2005, 05:20 PM
You should use self-tanner...tanning beds are evil. Or so I have been told.
I haven't ever used those, I know when I was in high school, 22 years ago, they turned you orange, do they go on evenly?
Others have told me a little about the self-tanners, but I love going to the tanning bed, I may pay the price one day, but eh, I'll take the chance :thumb:

chiefs4me
04-12-2005, 06:26 PM
$9,999.99 /yr.

Six figures. Right?

Damnit, someone beat me to it...

You believe what you want to honey......I know what I get to spend..ROFL

Skip Towne
04-12-2005, 06:37 PM
You believe what you want to honey......I know what I get to spend..ROFL
What do you get to spend? I remember you pissin' and moanin' about losing $5 bets to the old man down the street.

Saulbadguy
04-12-2005, 06:37 PM
Give me some money.

chiefs4me
04-12-2005, 06:41 PM
What do you get to spend? I remember you pissin' and moanin' about losing $5 bets to the old man down the street.

Hell yes....just because a person has a little money doesn't mean they want to lose it...:rolleyes:

And of course I want to win over the old cranky man down the street. I want the bragging rights at the next neighborhood party......ROFL

chiefs4me
04-12-2005, 06:44 PM
Give me some money.

After you called me stupid? :rolleyes:

Saulbadguy
04-12-2005, 06:45 PM
After you called me stupid? :rolleyes:
Before..or after. It doesn't matter. Just hock up the dough for services rendered.

chiefs4me
04-12-2005, 06:49 PM
Before..or after. It doesn't matter. Just hock up the dough for services rendered.

:eek:

Iowanian
04-12-2005, 06:51 PM
Saul!

Are you trying to cut in on my suga mama? You know you've read about when the "pool guy is here"...yeah............I'm totally not bringing any Chlorine to those visits.

If she doesn't concentrate, her ovary could be dislocated.
Back off or something.

Saulbadguy
04-12-2005, 06:53 PM
I'm totally not bringing any Chlorine to those visits.
Chlorine? Hell..I needed undiluted OXYCLEAN (Billy Mays voice) to knock the cobwebs and dust off that ominous cavern.

chiefs4me
04-12-2005, 06:53 PM
Saul!

Are you trying to cut in on my suga mama? You know you've read about when the "pool guy is here"...yeah............I'm totally not bringing any Chlorine to those visits.

If she doesn't concentrate, her ovary could be dislocated.
Back off or something.

ROFL........

chiefs4me
04-12-2005, 06:56 PM
hmmmm....

Gotta think.....

How can I get our cats to Wisconsin...

Gotta be a way...

ROFL.....how many do you have?

Saulbadguy
04-12-2005, 06:58 PM
Getting back on topic, at my residence (Condos) we have a bunch of feral cats hanging around. I don't care about them, I live on the 3rd floor, and they don't bother me.

They do bother most of the other residents though, who are all old retired farts that bitch and moan about everything. They want to set up traps to kill them all..I found that quite amusing. I didn't care either way, as long as they don't raise the HOA fees.

Iowanian
04-12-2005, 07:00 PM
Sounds like you've totally got an excellent Sniping Tower. A .22 mag and you could probably make a fortune selling that to mr Wu down at General Tao's chickun palace.

Bwana
04-12-2005, 07:05 PM
Sounds like you've totally got an excellent Sniping Tower. A .22 mag and you could probably make a fortune selling that to mr Wu down at General Tao's chickun palace.

Indeed!