PDA

View Full Version : do you all think im just a big fat sissy?

MOhillbilly
04-12-2005, 02:51 PM
who talks shit on the nerd cause he'll get beat in real life?

carry on.

seclark
04-12-2005, 02:54 PM

carry on.
i dont think you're fat...and who's the nerd?
sec

Bowser
04-12-2005, 02:55 PM
sec

Yeah. To which "nerd" are you referring?

MOhillbilly
04-12-2005, 02:55 PM
sec

the internerd/net

ChiefsCountry
04-12-2005, 02:57 PM
who's the nerd?
sec

http://iml.jou.ufl.edu/projects/Fall2000/Cote/images/rufus.jpg

Rufus Dawes

ChiefsOne
04-12-2005, 02:58 PM
As you once said to me "don't let em rattle you".

I've meet ya, so I know your not fat. As far as the sissy part, keep letting them think that!

seclark
04-12-2005, 02:59 PM
the internerd/net
gotcha...all i can say mo, is f@ckem if they can't take a joke.
sec

Bob Dole

carry on.

No clue.

Bob Dole does have it on good authority however, that Kyle's mom's a bitch, she's a big fat bitch, she's the biggest bitch in the whole wide world.

Does that help any?

MOhillbilly
As you once said to me "don't let em rattle you".

I've meet ya, so I know your not fat. As far as the sissy part, keep letting them think that!

mmmmm.....now i feel better:rolleyes:

Mr. Kotter
04-12-2005, 03:00 PM
In a word....yes. :p

ChiefsOne
04-12-2005, 03:02 PM
BTW I know you're a big fat sissy! That better?

ENDelt260
04-12-2005, 03:02 PM
Mail me another bottle of whiskey and I'll tell everyone you're the roughest, toughest, meanest sumbitch to ever walk the Earth.

go bowe
04-12-2005, 03:03 PM

carry on.i dunno, are you big? :shrug:

Phobia
04-12-2005, 03:04 PM
I admit - since you got rid of your pack of pits, I think you're a big fat sissy. But, when you had those dogs, you kicked ass.

MOhillbilly
04-12-2005, 03:06 PM
pick of me just add 200#

Brock
04-12-2005, 03:06 PM
I wish you'd bring back that weird avatar with the guy sneaking in the window. You were boss back then.

Rain Man
04-12-2005, 03:10 PM
I like Mohillbilly, but deep down we both know that we're destined to get into one of those knife fights where we tie our left hands together with rope.

Mr. Kotter
04-12-2005, 03:11 PM
I like Mohillbilly, but deep down we both know that we're destined to get into one of those knife fights where we tie our left hands together with rope.

It's been nice knowin' you, Kev.

seclark
pick of me just add 200#
whoah...i think you beat the shit out of me in front of the crazy horse about 8years ago. ring any bells?
sec

Bob Dole

Ummm...

That was a tickle fight, Kevin.

Iowanian
04-12-2005, 03:12 PM
I don't know, but I was pretty grossed out when you had your way with Ed Norton in the shower on American History X

MOhillbilly
04-12-2005, 03:21 PM
thanks guys i feel better....watch out world here comes a fatman w/ a tude.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

MOhillbilly
04-12-2005, 03:24 PM
whoah...i think you beat the shit out of me in front of the crazy horse about 8years ago. ring any bells?
sec

why you got a size 9 allstar on the back of your head as i was running away?

CosmicPal
04-12-2005, 03:25 PM
Sissy? I don't know. Did your mother make you write this?

Iowanian
04-12-2005, 03:29 PM
thanks guys i feel better....watch out world here comes a fatman w/ a tude.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

Stick to your guns........I believe you can take her........ifn' she don't wash them dishes.

morphius
04-12-2005, 03:35 PM
Ummm...

That was a tickle fight, Kevin.
Odd, I alwasy pictured Rain Man as more of a West Side Story finger snapping warrior.

Morphius
Well never forgive that damn teacher for making me watch that load of crap.

MOhillbilly
04-12-2005, 03:35 PM
Stick to your guns........I believe you can take her........ifn' she don't wash them dishes.
last night she kicked me in the nuts and when i tried to stand up she steped on my hands and pulled my ears.

Bob Dole
04-12-2005, 03:37 PM
last night she kicked me in the nuts and when i tried to stand up she steped on my hands and pulled my ears.

Bob Dole could live without reading the details of your foreplay...

Chief Henry
04-12-2005, 03:40 PM

carry on.

I don't think your big or a sissy :thumb:

stevieray
04-12-2005, 03:40 PM

"I'n luv you, mo.."

MOhillbilly
04-12-2005, 03:42 PM

NO it was during.

Phobia
04-12-2005, 03:45 PM

Did you say lalalalalalalalalalalala like she wanted you to? Try blowing rasberries next time.

Ghostof
04-12-2005, 03:49 PM

Your mom sounds tough...opps let me spell it so you can understand it hick

Yur mommie sounds tuff!

and to answer your question..."do you all think im just a big fat sissy?"

no, i think your a sissy redneck who craves attention and posts about getting a scratch on the ear thinking you were going to die from it...dumbass hick

Skip Towne
04-12-2005, 03:50 PM
Stumppy says you're all mouth.

MOhillbilly
04-12-2005, 03:52 PM
Your mom sounds tough...opps let me spell it so you can understand it hick

Yur mommie sounds tuff!

and to answer your question..."do you all think im just a big fat sissy?"

no, i think your a sissy redneck who craves attention and posts about getting a scratch on the ear thinking you were going to die from it...dumbass hick

yeah youre right i think ill slide between the crack in the door.

btw mon-fri NE corner of college and grant 65806.....

Ghostof
04-12-2005, 03:55 PM
yeah youre right i think ill slide between the crack in the door.

are you advertising your dog kennel? maybe pimping out your family or sister to anyone...so you can go out and get some lunchmeat with the buck fifty you'll make?

MOhillbilly
04-12-2005, 03:58 PM
are you advertising your dog kennel? maybe pimping out your family or sister to anyone...so you can go out and get some lunchmeat with the buck fifty you'll make?

Ghostof (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/member.php?u=4037)what a dumbass post...yet another attention whoring thread about you "Oh, I need more attention, look i'm a retard hick from Missouri, someone please talk to me, no one likes me outside of this forum," go git your possum stew ready and stop inbreed

man you must REALLY wanna suck my dick.

stevieray
04-12-2005, 04:00 PM
"I'n luv you,mo"

Ghostof
04-12-2005, 04:01 PM
nope, just tired of you sending me private messages just because i was giving you shit one day and you decided to go to the extreme psycho side of things.

making threats on an internet board just proves how big a pussy you really are, but secretly sending private messages to someone and backing down...well that makes you the ultimate pussy...hell you might as well stop being a chiefs fan and be a raiders fan.

ENDelt260
04-12-2005, 04:07 PM
Well, this is quite the little romance we've got budding here. Sure, it's no Ebola-Sky internet marriage... but, Ghostof pulling MOHillbilly's pigtails like this can only lead to bigger things.

Duck Dog
04-12-2005, 04:07 PM
nope, just tired of you sending me private messages just because i was giving you shit one day and you decided to go to the extreme psycho side of things.

making threats on an internet board just proves how big a pussy you really are, but secretly sending private messages to someone and backing down...well that makes you the ultimate pussy...hell you might as well stop being a chiefs fan and be a raiders fan.

You're the one sounding like a pussy.

ChiefsOne
04-12-2005, 04:24 PM
Ghostof nope, just tired of you sending me private messages just because i was giving you shit one day and you decided to go to the extreme psycho side of things.

Ghostof, I know the Hillbilly and you might want to rethink your stance or your user name might just come true. He might just be crazy enough to hunt your ass down, just to say he did!

Your head would look good on the wall next to his deer, hog and oppossum!

Bowser
04-12-2005, 04:29 PM

So why exactly did you pull me into this by slinging neg rep my way?

ENDelt260
04-12-2005, 04:36 PM
So why exactly did you pull me into this by slinging neg rep my way?
Don't take it personally, that's just what he does. Handing out random neg rep and telling stories about assf*cking nasty 300 lb ditchpigs that would be denied work at a Tiajuana donkey show are his gigs.

Bowser
04-12-2005, 04:38 PM
Don't take it personally, that's just what he does. Handing out random neg rep and telling stories about assf*cking nasty 300 lb ditchpigs that would be denied work at a Tiajuana donkey show are his gigs.

That's too bad. I was hoping he was trying to pay me back for my comments in the Romper Room.....

:D

MOhillbilly
04-13-2005, 07:12 AM

haha goof, youre a clown and a liar and so predictable you walked right into it,just like the little ho you are.
so pathetic......... and i dont believe i made a threat i made an offer for you to see me. the addy is correct bring a friend, or two, a whole crew, or an army. i dont care.

now for the rest of you queers who get bent outta shape...i could care less.:p

dtebbe
04-13-2005, 07:17 AM
You don't drive a V6 mustang do you? ROFL

DT

stumppy
04-13-2005, 07:19 AM
Stumppy says you're all mouth.

No.......I said he's got a purdy mouth.

stumppy
04-13-2005, 07:22 AM

Fuggin hillbillys hanging out in my neighborhood.

MOhillbilly
04-13-2005, 07:25 AM
Fuggin hillbillys hanging out in my neighborhood.
dude you mean the "hood"

stumppy
04-13-2005, 07:33 AM
dude you mean the "hood"

Uh....yea.....I'm down with that bro. The hood.

BTW, a buddy of mine owns/owned RSD, the Bike shop just east of you. Spent alot of time there last summer, probably did some business with you on more than one occasion.:BLVD:

patteeu
04-13-2005, 08:10 AM

With a Green Day tune playing in the background, no doubt.

NewChief
04-13-2005, 08:53 AM
pick of me just add 200#

Wow. This whole time I thought you were into oi and hardcore, you were really just an angst-ridden Emo fan who needs a hug.

Don't worry, Elvis Costello is touring again.;)