PDA

View Full Version : Schedule is out.. who wants tickets?

dtebbe
04-13-2005, 10:58 PM
Please see my post in the Tickets forum. Face value and great locations. Early birds get the worm.

DT

Phobia
04-13-2005, 11:00 PM
You may want to let them know that the Redskins game has been selected for the 37 Forever weekend.

Also, several people have donated preseason tickets to 37 Forever in the past. You get a full writeoff and we get to reward some of our volunteers and swim instructors.

dtebbe
04-13-2005, 11:02 PM
You may want to let them know that the Redskins game has been selected for the 37 Forever weekend.

Also, several people have donated preseason tickets to 37 Forever in the past. You get a full writeoff and we get to reward some of our volunteers and swim instructors.

I will do. I plan on moving most of the tickets in the next few weeks, so if I end up with some preseasons I will do that. Last year my mom went to one game, but one game "went to waste".

If you know any people who specifically want tickets for the 37 forever weekend, point them my way for tix at face value, no strings attached.

DT

Dunit35
04-13-2005, 11:05 PM
I got a question...how far is it from Hays KS to KC....kinda curious if it is farther then where I am at now...I would like to see my 1st game and I am going to be attending Fort Hays next year.

dtebbe
04-13-2005, 11:08 PM
I got a question...how far is it from Hays KS to KC....kinda curious if it is farther then where I am at now...I would like to see my 1st game and I am going to be attending Fort Hays next year.

Damn, I remember driving thru there on my way from Columbia to Denver, it seems like it was a LONG ways from KC. Seems like I remember getting a bad tank of gas there on my way home from AIT at Lowry AFB.

DT

stevieray
04-13-2005, 11:09 PM
Damn, I remember driving thru there on my way from Columbia to Denver, it seems like it was a LONG ways from KC. Seems like I remember getting a bad tank of gas there on my way home from AIT at Lowry AFB.

DT

I did my AIT at lowry.

Ari Chi3fs
04-13-2005, 11:53 PM
I did my AIT at Taco Bell.

ENDelt260
04-14-2005, 12:59 AM
Hm, I may be interested in tickets to the Christmas Eve game.

Phil, do you anticipate 37 Forever having a similar arrangement as they've had the past couple years where those purchasing tickets to the banquet will have an opportunity to secure tickets to the game at face through the Foundation?

Mr. Kotter
04-14-2005, 01:04 AM

I may be able to donate the Seattle tickets....will the banquet likely be Monday night again? (FYI, that's one way to exclude me...heh. :p )

ENDelt260
04-14-2005, 01:07 AM
will the banquet likely be Monday night again?

Not to speak out of turn, but I believe I have seen Phil mention that the banquet will NOT be on Monday night again this year. It didn't go over as well as was hoped last year. I think the plan is to move it back to Saturday... but, don't hold me to that part. I'm pretty sure on the not Monday thing, though.

carlos3652
04-14-2005, 01:23 AM
check your pm let me know....

Kerberos
04-14-2005, 07:30 AM

Dude ... I live in Junction City which is just about half way between Hays and KC ... I used to have a real good friend that lived in Hays and I visited him quite often. It was about 1 and a 1/2 to 2 hours out there.

It is about 2 hours and 15 minutes from my house to arrowhead give or take 20 minutes for traffic and piss breaks on the turnpike.

You are looking at an average of 4 hours + each way.

You will have to leave Hays at 5am to 6am to get to a Noon game and have time to think about tailgating. Any later than that and you WILL get stuck in traffic and get there in time for kickoff.

I don't know about you but if I drove that far I would want some time to relax and tailgate before the game isntead of getting there rushing in watching a game and rushing out to get home.

But hey that is just me!

:D

Mr. Kotter
04-14-2005, 08:14 AM
Not to speak out of turn, but I believe I have seen Phil mention that the banquet will NOT be on Monday night again this year. It didn't go over as well as was hoped last year. I think the plan is to move it back to Saturday... but, don't hold me to that part. I'm pretty sure on the not Monday thing, though.

Thanks for the info.... :thumb:

KCJake
04-14-2005, 08:22 AM
Please see my post in the Tickets forum. Face value and great locations. Early birds get the worm.

DT
I checked the tickets section but didn't see any of your tickets for sale? Im interested in the Philly game. Let me know, thanks

Phobia
04-14-2005, 09:40 AM

Banquet Friday here (http://www.ponygold.com/banquet.php). Party all day at Joe's Saturday.

Mr. Kotter
04-14-2005, 09:54 AM
Banquet Friday here (http://www.ponygold.com/banquet.php). Party all day at Joe's Saturday.

I won't even have to take a day off....we already have that Friday off, as it stands. :hmmm:

Dartgod
04-14-2005, 09:58 AM
Excellent! When I read your first post on this, I immediately thought Blvd Brewery. This is almost as good though!

Phobia
04-14-2005, 10:13 AM
Excellent! When I read your first post on this, I immediately thought Blvd Brewery. This is almost as good though!

We kinda decided to stop catering to a crowd we weren't going to get and go with something our faithful would enjoy. It only took 4 years to learn this.... Heh heh. I don't know why we kept trying to do a semi-formal event. We weren't attracting that crowd.

So, now we're fitting the square peg in the square hole.

Mr. Kotter
04-14-2005, 10:27 AM
...So, now we're fitting the square peg in the square hole.

You callin' us "squares?" :hmmm:

As a matter of fact, I'm rather "round" at the moment.... :banghead:

jspchief
04-14-2005, 10:28 AM
Hey Dtebbe, I'm going to want some tickets. I'll send you a PM and we can hammer out the details.

Dartgod
04-14-2005, 10:44 AM
We kinda decided to stop catering to a crowd we weren't going to get and go with something our faithful would enjoy. It only took 4 years to learn this.... Heh heh. I don't know why we kept trying to do a semi-formal event. We weren't attracting that crowd.

So, now we're fitting the square peg in the square hole.
I'm ashamed to admit I've never tried their brew. In fact, I always assumed they were located in St. Joe. I'm definately looking forward to this.

Will they be able to cater food also?

And Kotter is right. You'd be more accurate descibing this crew as "round pegs".

Phobia
04-14-2005, 10:47 AM
I'm ashamed to admit I've never tried their brew. In fact, I always assumed they were located in St. Joe. I'm definately looking forward to this.

Will they be able to cater food also?

And Kotter is right. You'd be more accurate descibing this crew as "round pegs".

Their brew is really good.

We can bring any caterer we like or have a cookoff. If we have enough interest, I think a cookoff would kick ass.

My first draft said round peg, round hole but I figured all the pervs would latch onto that and miss the entire point of the post.

ENDelt260
04-14-2005, 11:01 AM
Awesome. What about this question?

Phil, do you anticipate 37 Forever having a similar arrangement as they've had the past couple years where those purchasing tickets to the banquet will have an opportunity to secure tickets to the game at face through the Foundation?

Dartgod
04-14-2005, 11:24 AM

That's the second time your question went unanswered. He either has you on ignore or doesn't want you attending the banquet this year.

ENDelt260
04-14-2005, 11:40 AM
doesn't want you attending the banquet this year.

Guess I should've been nicer to Pink last year. Dang.

BigRedChief
04-14-2005, 12:46 PM
Which weekend?

Mr. Kotter
04-14-2005, 01:48 PM
Which weekend?

Redskins, Oct 14-15-16 :thumb:

Phobia
04-14-2005, 02:21 PM

Yes, absolutely. In fact, I also anticipate we'll be getting actual tickets together this year - if that's what everybody wants. We'll have to compromise the quality of the seats but if people want to near the whole group that might be fun.

ENDelt260
04-14-2005, 03:09 PM
Yes, absolutely. In fact, I also anticipate we'll be getting actual tickets together this year - if that's what everybody wants. We'll have to compromise the quality of the seats but if people want to near the whole group that might be fun.
I vote yes. But, then, I always bought the cheap seats anyway.

Bowser
04-14-2005, 03:41 PM

I feel sorry for the beer man in that section. Dude will have earned his money......

|Zach|
04-14-2005, 04:49 PM
I feel sorry for the beer man in that section. Dude will have earned his money......
Just set a keg or two in the asile sir.

Thanks.

ENDelt260
04-14-2005, 04:58 PM
Just set a keg or two in the asile sir.

Thanks.
WITH a tapper!

Make sure to specify that. I don't want a full keg of beer sitting next to me, taunting me, with me unable to get the beer out.

|Zach|
04-14-2005, 04:59 PM
WITH a tapper!

Make sure to specify that. I don't want a full keg of beer sitting next to me, taunting me, with me unable to get the beer out.
The sight of a nice cold keg that can't be tapped into mocking everyone is funnier in my mind.

ENDelt260
04-14-2005, 05:11 PM
The sight of a nice cold keg that can't be tapped into mocking everyone is funnier in my mind.
Well, now I know whose ass to kick.

|Zach|
04-14-2005, 05:11 PM
Well, now I know whose ass to kick.
I would hate to use ZachJitsu against a friend.

But that won't stop me Brian.