PDA

View Full Version : Green Bay "NFL's Most Naive Fan's"

Gracie Dean
12-19-2000, 01:58 AM
Anybody want to own a piece of the Packers absolutely worthless stock? I'm sure Ken has a few hundred shares in his portfolio....
http://www.packersnews.com/archives/9807/0708shavel.shtml

Idahojim
12-19-2000, 08:58 AM
OMG.....Ken will break a leg on this one!

Go Chiefs
12-19-2000, 09:34 AM
Here's the funny thing about those stocks. People buy these things like hot cakes when they come available, BUT everyone knows they are worthless. Strange, very strange! :confused:<P>

Baby Lee
12-19-2000, 09:38 AM
So, what exactly do you get with these stocks?

Did anyone think it was strange that the director of this get together was named K.C. Stock?

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
12-19-2000, 09:39 AM
Bob Dole noticed that "KC Stock" thing, too.

Bob Dole thinks you just get a stock certificate to hang over the couch in your trailer.

Baby Lee
12-19-2000, 09:40 AM
Next to the velvet Elvis?

Dave Lane
12-19-2000, 09:43 AM
It would have been a lot easier just to get a piece of paper and right the words Green Bay Packers on it, because those stock certificates aren't worth the paper their printed on. Anybody that bought into it needs to have their head examined.

------------------
It looks I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue!

F. Gump
12-19-2000, 11:27 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Helvetica, verdana, ariel">quote:</font><HR>When general manager Ron Wolf stands up and gives his State of the Team statement only a fool, a drunk or a drunken fool would be silly enough to boo. Wolf has transformed the Packers from a laughingstock to the envy of the NFL.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I about spewed Pepsi out my nose when I read this passage. It was obviously written by Packfool himself.

BTW...BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

now pass me that bottle of *hic* Jack Daniels.<P>

homebizy
12-19-2000, 06:14 PM
This is what you call fan support. The people helping out to keep the team in Green Bay, a city with a population of less than 90 thousand. One of you guys said that anyone that owns a piece of this stock needs his head examined. Thats a comment coming from a guy who probably ate the cost of his tickets and decided to stay home the last couple of weeks.

Like I said, "NFL dumbest fans" Some of you prove that every day here.

Baby Lee
12-19-2000, 06:57 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're DUMBER than even I thought. Fan support? The NFL's dumbest fans?
Let's see: A team gets millions in revenues, stadium and merchandising, easily makes a profit, and to top it all off, dupes 109,000+ fans into spending over $200 each for "stock" that is as useless as the toilet paper in an Arrowhead men's room, and you call our fans dumb?

I'll be laughing about that one for a long, long time. Truly priceless.

homebizy
12-19-2000, 07:00 PM
It never fails with you Mi Chief. Every single time you post, I mean every time, you make yourself look like a little boy who lacks the intellectual skills to debate a point. Every time! You are amazingly consistent. I talk to just about everyone on here, regardless of what they say or how they say it, but I am getting more convinced with every one of your posts that you are a grade schooler. And with all do respect, this football stuff is a little over your head right now. I am sorry, but I am going to ignore your posts from now on.

Baby Lee
12-19-2000, 07:05 PM
At LEAST prove yourself.

Childish? I'm not the one contadicting myself. You say that packer fans are the best fans, and Chief fans the dumbest. I offer proof to the contrary. YOU come back with the verbal assault.

At least be adult enough to respond to what was written, or don't respond at all.

AustinChief
12-19-2000, 07:14 PM
PackStock - Now this is funny.... Let's buy something that isnt worth a crap so that we can show our fandom. Maybe with every 5,000th share they get a free cheese hat?

Hell, the Danbury Mints of stadiums and players is worth more than that crap.

Baby Lee
12-19-2000, 07:47 PM
Russ,
He calls our fans dumb. $200 a share. Unbelieveable!

[This message has been edited by Mi_chief_fan (edited 12-19-2000).]

milkman
12-19-2000, 07:54 PM
Kenny - What? How are the Packers going to move when they are owned by the city? Make some sense out of that.

AustinChief
12-19-2000, 08:00 PM
Joe - What is worse is that there truly is no value in the stock. I believe that Michael Milken went to prison for that scam.

milkman
12-19-2000, 08:05 PM
Maybe if they give them all balls autographed by the entire team it might be worth something. Well, at least the $45 that the ball cost.

Baby Lee
12-19-2000, 08:10 PM
So are you saying that K.C. Stock could be selling the NFL's version of "junk bonds?"

F. Gump
12-19-2000, 08:46 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Helvetica, verdana, ariel">quote:</font><HR>...you are a grade schooler. And with all do respect...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well...I'm not a grade-schooler anymore, but I did learn in grade school that the proper spelling for "do" is "due", in the context that our resident pre-schooler, Kennie, used.

[This message has been edited by Dartgod (edited 12-19-2000).]

Devin Vierth
12-19-2000, 10:12 PM
Ok Ken,

You feel like debating, bring it on little boy troll. I have not had the fun of turning your lame arguments inside out in ages. You calling someone else's debate points like those of a little boy has got to be the most laughable statement of all time.<P>

Dave Lane
12-20-2000, 07:04 AM
Pacfan,

You must have shelled some high dollars for this stock. Let's see, it doesn't pay dividends, you can only sell it back to the Packers for a fraction of what you paid for it, the price can't go up and you have no voting rights. Yeah, that sounds like a logical investment to me. BTW, I have never "ate" the cost of a ticket. That is sacreligious to buy a ticket and not go to the game.

------------------
It looks I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue!