PDA

View Full Version : "...it's First Down Elvis..."

Mile High Mania
04-14-2005, 12:58 PM
Sure, this is PM material, but whatever...

Stevie... I have to tell you that last night I got a call from my brother-in-law, the guy that was with me at the KC/Den game in December. He was watching NFLN and said "I think I just saw that Elvis dude on an NFLN promo". I think it was during the Schedules segment. He liked your gimmick, thought it was funny ...

I had to laugh. He thought I was insane when we arrived at Arrowhead and we were looking for B5 and I said "ok, look for a guy in Elvis garb ... and possibly a dude screaming in a wolf suit." Of course, 10 seconds later we hear WeirdWolf 2 feet behind us.

Phobia
04-14-2005, 01:19 PM
It's a good thing you found WW - B10 is a long way from B5.

ROYC75
04-14-2005, 01:21 PM
( Wolfman Jack )B5 IS THE PLACE TO BE , MANnnnn, Can ya dig it, baby !

Mile High Mania
04-14-2005, 01:22 PM
Ah ... my bad, I did mean to say B5. *hangs head low*

We actually parked about 100 yds from B5. I stepped out of the car and said "hell, we'll never find it... oh wait, it's right there".

It had to be 5 degrees outside and everyone looked like red and yellow eskimos, so I was damn sure I wouldn't see FDE or anyone. I'll be damned if the weirdo wasn't dressed well for the weather. Of course, he might have had 7 layers of thermals on... I uhhhhh didn't really care to check.

WEIRDWOLF
04-14-2005, 02:09 PM
Yah, I had the TV tuned into NFLN and was changing my sons diaper and I heard Chris Simms talking about Arrowhead and HOW GREAT THE ATMOSPHERE IS THERE and as I looked up there was FDE and myself counting the 8 TD's we scored that day rushing. Ahhhhh, there were still some great memories from the season.....Why I recall the time the Flying Elvi appeared...Oh wait there was just one and he was covered in Nacho Cheese.

Gaaawwwddd, I love that story. LOLOLOL Sorry FDE but I don't think I can post anymore without a mention of that moment.

KC Dan
04-14-2005, 02:13 PM
Gaaawwwddd, I love that story. LOLOLOL Sorry FDE but I don't think I can post anymore without a mention of that moment.
No funny if you were at the hospital with him that night....

stevieray
04-14-2005, 02:43 PM

hahahahahahahaha...ya it's hilarious, WW.

I crack up every time I think about it too.

Iowanian
04-14-2005, 02:44 PM
I'm still waiting patiently for my "first down elvis security" cape, and front row ticket.

stevieray
04-14-2005, 02:49 PM
I'm still waiting patiently for my "first down elvis security" cape, and front row ticket.

a cape? how about a red security shirt and some sideburns?

Mile High Mania
04-14-2005, 02:50 PM
Question ... are you 'stevieray' in the offseason and 'FDE' once the season commences?

Iowanian
04-14-2005, 02:51 PM
OK....But I'd just settle for the Seat.

But I'm not wearing the complimentary FDE Spandex panteltoe.

|Zach|
04-14-2005, 03:47 PM
( Wolfman Jack )B5 IS THE PLACE TO BE , MANnnnn, Can ya dig it, baby !
Nice