PDA

View Full Version : FWIW - Fins BB Surtain in KC Rumor

carlos3652
04-14-2005, 03:28 PM
Surtain Rumor

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With the Surtain rumors going around I thought I would add what I heard this morning.

I live in KC and my coworker flies out of the Executive Airport sometimes. This morning he said that Surtain's plane is parked next to the Mariner's plane. They are in town playing the Royals. My friend is not a sports fan and just let me know because he knows I live and die Dolphins.

Why would he be in KC???

In this thread they go on to make fun of Surtain's plane by doing Adam Sandler impressions...

Anyway... FWIW... http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=74235&page=1&pp=15

Mr. Flopnuts
04-14-2005, 03:40 PM
Those Miami whores, must be bored, to be so sore, down to their core. Eh, it was stupid on their board, it shouldn't be on ours.

jcroft
04-14-2005, 03:42 PM
Surtain has a plane?!

Sorry, couldn't resist.

jspchief
04-14-2005, 03:42 PM
Not sure it matters what Surtain is doing right now. I'm more interested in what Saban is doing right now.

Hopefully Pat knows something we don't and is house shopping...

carlos3652
04-14-2005, 03:49 PM
Not sure it matters what Surtain is doing right now. I'm more interested in what Saban is doing right now.

Hopefully Pat knows something we don't and is house shopping...

Me too, do you remember that rumor that Rolle's wife was here to do some home shopping as well when we were close to a deal...

the Talking Can
04-14-2005, 03:52 PM
does the plane have his name spray painted on it?

andoman
04-14-2005, 03:56 PM
Did you all see the dude with this as his sig:

1.7 (from Minnesota for #2) RB Caddilac Williams, RB Auburn
1.18 (from Minnesota for #2) Marcus Spears DT, LSU
2 (from KC for Surtain) Brodney Poole. FS, Oklahoma.
3 Adrian McPherson, QB, Florida St.
4 Ben Wilkerson, C, LSU
5 Steve Savoy, WR, Utah
5 (from KC for Surtain) Kelvin Hayden, DB, Illinois
7 Khari Long DE/LB Baylor

Actually thinks KC will be giving Miami a 2nd and a 5th!

HemiEd
04-14-2005, 04:07 PM
That was funny for about three posts. :spock:

CosmicPal
04-14-2005, 04:07 PM
Surtain Rumor

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I live in KC and my coworker flies out of the Executive Airport sometimes. This morning he said that Surtain's plane is parked next to the Mariner's plane. They are in town playing the Royals. My friend is not a sports fan and just let me know because he knows I live and die Dolphins.

Uhhh, that was my old employer years ago. I used to manage the Johnson County Airport doing the same thing.

It is most likely NOT Surtain's plane. I'm sure, if anything he is leasing the plane for the ride or that the plane belongs to Lamar Hunt.

I doubt very much Surtain would fly at his own expense to KC. If KC wanted him here, they would fly him out here.

Cochise
04-14-2005, 04:08 PM
Me too, do you remember that rumor that Rolle's wife was here to do some home shopping as well when we were close to a deal...

IIRC the report was that they were house shopping.

Must be nice to be able to do some 'house shopping' in a couple hours knowing that you can just cut a check if you like it :spock:

Warrior5
04-14-2005, 04:35 PM
Until confirmed by kcnut, it's just bs.

VonneMarie
04-14-2005, 07:01 PM
does the plane have his name spray painted on it?
Exactly what I want to know.

This rumor is BS. :rolleyes:

alanm
04-14-2005, 07:03 PM
Call me when he signs the contract. :rolleyes:

Wile_E_Coyote
04-14-2005, 07:38 PM
start a rumor that the Chiefs will trade the second for Surtain but, they will trade it back to us for 3rd QB Damon Huard...fin fans, they love humor like that

Tribal Warfare
04-14-2005, 07:45 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=74229

check this rumor out from their BB

KC station reporting Surtain is a Chief
<HR style="COLOR: #000000" SIZE=1>A Wichita station is reporting that Pat is going to KC. This was in the KC Star newsgroup

No info on what Miami gets back.

Take this for what it is worth, they reported that he was a Chief the first night of free agency.