PDA

View Full Version : The Office

tk13
04-14-2005, 08:37 PM
... on NBC. Anybody caught on with this show? Maybe there's been a thread about it before but I've missed it. I love it, I've caught the last three episodes and I think it's hilarious...

ZootedGranny
04-14-2005, 08:44 PM
http://www.roseability.com/images/david_brent.jpg

Jenson71
04-14-2005, 08:47 PM
I was watching it during those rare moments when the Yanks/Sox and Sox/Indians had commercials. Good show.

|Zach|
04-14-2005, 08:48 PM
I love the office....it cracks me up...

It just sucks because it is on at a bad time for me. Hopefully I can keep seeing it.

Bowser
04-14-2005, 09:05 PM
http://www.kegz.net/archives/images/david_brent.jpg

Deberg_1990
04-14-2005, 09:09 PM
I love the office....it cracks me up...

It just sucks because it is on at a bad time for me. Hopefully I can keep seeing it.

TIVO dawg! check into it.

|Zach|
04-14-2005, 09:10 PM
TIVO dawg! check into it.
Shit...I can't even afford HBO right now...maybe in the fall when I move. My rent will get cut in about half.

Deberg_1990
04-14-2005, 09:17 PM
Shit...I can't even afford HBO right now...maybe in the fall when I move. My rent will get cut in about half.

hahah, yea i hear ya. To be young and broke again...those were the days.....LOL

Ultra Peanut
04-14-2005, 09:18 PM
I haven't seen the latest episode yet (Thank you, beautiful TiVo), but I thought the first three were actually pretty decent. As good as the original? Hell no. Good compared to most of the shit on network TV? Most definitely.

|Zach|
04-14-2005, 09:19 PM
hahah, yea i hear ya. To be young and broke again...those were the days.....LOL
I don't watch enough TV to invest...music usually gets my dollas before tv and movies do. I have also had a thing for Sushi lately. Yum.

Deberg_1990
04-14-2005, 09:20 PM
I don't watch enough TV to invest...music usually gets my dollas before tv and movies do. I have also had a thing for Sushi lately. Yum.

arnt you college kids supposed to steal music now days?? whats wrong with you??

|Zach|
04-14-2005, 09:21 PM
arnt you college kids supposed to steal music now days?? whats wrong with you??
I do steal a good deal of it...I also buy alot. And I do the XM thing, I catch concerts alot as well.

dilligaf
04-14-2005, 10:51 PM
Ive tried watching it, but I cant get into it. I dont think its very funny. :hmmm:

Patrick
04-14-2005, 10:51 PM
I haven't seen the latest episode yet (Thank you, beautiful TiVo), but I thought the first three were actually pretty decent. As good as the original? Hell no. Good compared to most of the shit on network TV? Most definitely.

Yep, yep, yep...And if you ever get the original on DVD, some of the extras are pretty damn funny. I can't figure out if Ricky Gervais is really like that in real life or not. He had never acted before that show, can you believe that? But casting Steve Carell totally saved the american version. That guy was hilarious on The Daily Show and practically stole the movie in Anchorman.

"Look at me! I'm riding a big furry tractor!"

dilligaf
04-14-2005, 10:56 PM
Yep, yep, yep...And if you ever get the original on DVD, some of the extras are pretty damn funny. I can't figure out if Ricky Gervais is really like that in real life or not. He had never acted before that show, can you believe that? But casting Steve Carell totally saved the american version. That guy was hilarious on The Daily Show and practically stole the movie in Anchorman.

"Look at me! I'm riding a big furry tractor!"
I DONT KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!