PDA

View Full Version : A Friday evening drinking and whatever thread

Nzoner
04-15-2005, 06:57 PM
The mrs is outta town,I gotta softball tourney in the morning,so taking it easy with a few cold ones and some good tunes.

Anyone care to join me in a drink? :toast:

ENDelt260
04-15-2005, 06:59 PM
Hey, why not?

I gotta run to the store real quick, though.

Ari Chi3fs
04-15-2005, 07:03 PM
Hey Joe, How does it go? Whaddya know? Drinkin' merlot?

Nzoner
04-15-2005, 07:05 PM
Hey Joe, How does it go? Whaddya know? Drinkin' merlot?

"Hey Joe where you goin' with that gun in your hand?"

Frazod
04-15-2005, 07:06 PM
I'm actually watching last year's Chiefs/Falcons game. :$2500:

Nzoner
04-15-2005, 07:07 PM
Hey, why not?

I gotta run to the store real quick, though.

I'm assuming I missed you but if not I need a bag of Ruffles.

Nzoner
04-15-2005, 07:12 PM
I'm actually watching last year's Chiefs/Falcons game. :$2500:

Good game to watch again.

I just finished watching a good movie called Owning Mahoney with Phiilip Seymour Hoffman who plays a real life bank manager who had a helluva gambling problem.

Was going to turn on the baseball game till I saw the score in the thread and thought to hell with it I'll turn up the music instead.

Ari Chi3fs
04-15-2005, 07:13 PM
Was going to turn on the baseball game till I saw the score in the thread and thought to hell with it I'll turn up the music instead.

wise fellow.

Frazod
04-15-2005, 07:15 PM
Good game to watch again.

I just finished watching a good movie called Owning Mahoney with Phiilip Seymour Hoffman who plays a real life bank manager who had a helluva gambling problem.

Yeah, I kept two games from last year - that and the Denver game at Arrowhead (definitely the best outings of the year).

Never seen that movie. Never even heard of it.

Touchdown, Blaylock! :thumb:

Nzoner
04-15-2005, 07:17 PM
Never seen that movie. Never even heard of it.

I frequent the local Hastings bookstore,they have a huge selection of 99 cent rentals including alot of independent films,which is what I mostly look for.I've found some good ones lately.

ENDelt260
04-15-2005, 07:17 PM
Mmmm... seven and seven.

Well, it's only 6:30pm and I'm dippin' into the whiskey. Guess my neighbor's the sober driver tonight. Bwahaha... that sucker.

ENDelt260
04-15-2005, 07:20 PM
I'm assuming I missed you but if not I need a bag of Ruffles.
Sorry dude, you did miss me.

Say, I'm curious... how much liquor does that cell phone flask hold? Last Saturday when we finally made it to the bar, I had that f*cker full of vodka. I grabbed a diet coke, and went in the bathroom and dumped the entire cell phone's worth into one drink... I remember thinking at the time, "Hm... that probably wasn't smart." But, I was already wasted anyway, so f*ck it. Just curious how stiff a drink I made myself.

Nzoner
04-15-2005, 07:20 PM
Mmmm... seven and seven.

Well, it's only 6:30pm and I'm dippin' into the whiskey. Guess my neighbor's the sober driver tonight. Bwahaha... that sucker.

That sounds good,I got the whiskey but no 7-up,ah well I've got plenty of Boulevard Wheat.

Nzoner
04-15-2005, 07:21 PM
Sorry dude, you did miss me.

Say, I'm curious... how much liquor does that cell phone flask hold? Last Saturday when we finally made it to the bar, I had that f*cker full of vodka. I grabbed a diet coke, and went in the bathroom and dumped the entire cell phone's worth into one drink... I remember thinking at the time, "Hm... that probably wasn't smart." But, I was already wasted anyway, so f*ck it. Just curious how stiff a drink I made myself.

I don't know,the most I've ever gotten is two drinks but I like them strong as well.

ChiefsFire
04-15-2005, 07:24 PM
mmmmmmm brrr

me,myself,and Mr Busch

ENDelt260
04-15-2005, 07:24 PM
I don't know,the most I've ever gotten is two drinks but I like them strong as well.
I think I got two out of it last time I took it out.

I'd say it's not worth it to take it for two drinks... but, hell, two well vodka tonics might run me 8-10 bucks. That's 8-10 bucks saved... do that twice a week and... hell, that's quite the savings plan.

ENDelt260
04-15-2005, 07:26 PM
Shit. I should've grabbed some butter at the store.

Oh well. I'm sure the mac-n-cheese will still be edible without it.

Nzoner
04-15-2005, 07:26 PM
I think I got two out of it last time I took it out.

I'd say it's not worth it to take it for two drinks... but, hell, two well vodka tonics might run me 8-10 bucks. That's 8-10 bucks saved... do that twice a week and... hell, that's quite the savings plan.

That's how I've always looked at it,2 drinks I didn't have to buy.of course there was this one time...........

ChiefsFire
04-15-2005, 07:27 PM
Shit. I should've grabbed some butter at the store.

Oh well. I'm sure the mac-n-cheese will still be edible without it.
hell

throw some tuna and peas in and ya got urself a feast..

ENDelt260
04-15-2005, 07:28 PM
hell

Actually, tuna was already in the plan. I don't think I have any peas sitting around, though.

I would eat a real meal, but I didn't wanna drive the extra block to the grocery store. So, I just grabbed a couple things at the gas station on the corner.

Nzoner
04-15-2005, 07:28 PM
hell

I use tuna and onion then crumble sour cream and cheddar chips on top and let bake for another 5-10 minutes.

shakesthecat
04-15-2005, 07:30 PM
urp

ENDelt260
04-15-2005, 07:30 PM
I use tuna and onion then crumble sour cream and cheddar chips on top and let bake for another 5-10 minutes.
I'm not nearly that energetic.

Tossing a can of tuna in there and stirring it up while I'm stirring up the cheese mix and whatnot anyway adds very little effort.

I alternate between doing that and tossing in a can of chili.

ChiefsFire
04-15-2005, 07:32 PM
damn

u have to "crumble" ur sour cream??

i think that shits gone bad

Nzoner
04-15-2005, 07:32 PM
I'm not nearly that energetic.

Tossing a can of tuna in there and stirring it up while I'm stirring up the cheese mix and whatnot anyway adds very little effort.

I alternate between doing that and tossing in a can of chili.

Chili mixed with mac and cheese...that's new to me.

Over-Head
04-15-2005, 07:34 PM
Rolling up a ďwhateverĒ atm :thumb:

ENDelt260
04-15-2005, 07:34 PM
Chili mixed with mac and cheese...that's new to me.
Picked it up in college. One of the many things I learned from my big bro... that... drinking lots of cheap beer... pokin' anything that walks...

I'm not sure if he was a good influence or not.

Nzoner
04-15-2005, 07:36 PM
Picked it up in college. One of the many things I learned from my big bro... that... drinking lots of cheap beer... pokin' anything that walks...

I might have to give it a try.......uh the chili mac that is.

ChiefsFire
04-15-2005, 07:36 PM

Hey Martha Stewart..

you use the cheap dry mac and cheese or the fancy mac cheese with the cheese in a cheesey lil pouch??

Nzoner
04-15-2005, 07:40 PM
I need another beer.

ChiefsFire
04-15-2005, 07:41 PM
third one here

oh shit

i just caught myself watching soccer on espn2

ENDelt260
04-15-2005, 07:42 PM
Dinner is served.

ENDelt260
04-15-2005, 07:43 PM
Hey Martha Stewart..

you use the cheap dry mac and cheese or the fancy mac cheese with the cheese in a cheesey lil pouch??
Cheap shit.

Not super cheap, though. I buy Kraft... not the store brand.

ChiefsFire
04-15-2005, 07:43 PM
Dinner is served.

thats gonna look yummy comein up later... :Lin:

Frazod
04-15-2005, 07:44 PM
Dinner is served.

Who ate it the first time? :D

ENDelt260
04-15-2005, 07:44 PM
thats gonna look yummy comein up later... :Lin:
I'm sure one of the neighborhood dogs will think so.

Frazod
04-15-2005, 07:49 PM
Interesting scoreboard stats in the Cards/Brewers game.

How do you score a negative run? :hmmm:

ENDelt260
04-15-2005, 07:51 PM
Interesting scoreboard stats in the Cards/Brewers game.

How do you score a negative run? :hmmm:
I don't know... but, I bet the Royals are pissed that the Brewers figured out how to do it before them.

Hell, it might've cost Boozer a case of beer.

Bwana
04-15-2005, 07:52 PM
On the way back from a kick ass day of fly fishing, I obtained a tasty six of Alaskan Ale. I just got back from dinner with my wife where I hae 3 TALL white russians. I'm done. :)

ENDelt260
04-15-2005, 07:53 PM
Mmm... hey, Overhead, pass that "whatever" this way. I need an after dinner smoke.

Nzoner
DAMMIT!

The cat just threw up all over one of the chairs,I got a mess to clean up. :cuss:

ChiefsFire
On the way back from a kick ass day of fly fishing, I obtained a tasty six of Alaskan Ale. I just got back from dinner with my wife where I hae 3 TALL white russians. I'm done. :)
white russians????

:shake:

ChiefsFire
04-15-2005, 07:54 PM
DAMMIT!

The cat just threw up all over one of the chairs,I got a mess to clean up. :cuss:
yeahhhhh

blame it on the cat...

better go sharpen the mower blades

ENDelt260
04-15-2005, 07:56 PM

Haha.

Over-Head
04-15-2005, 07:59 PM
Who ate it the first time? :D
that was just wrong :shake:

Nzoner
04-15-2005, 07:59 PM
yeahhhhh

blame it on the cat...

heh,nice.

Over-Head
04-15-2005, 08:01 PM
Sure Delt.

Good BC Hydro I must say :thumb: :thumb:

Over-Head
04-15-2005, 08:03 PM
DAMMIT!

Cat, just another white meat :evil:

ENDelt260
04-15-2005, 08:03 PM
Sure Delt.

Good BC Hydro I must say :thumb: :thumb:
Heh... would probably knock me on my ass after one hit. I'm a lightweight when it comes to that stuff.

Nzoner
04-15-2005, 08:06 PM
I got a feelin' after softball this weekend these old bones will be goin' to one of my clients on Monday for a full body massage.

ENDelt260
04-15-2005, 08:08 PM
I got a feelin' after softball this weekend these old bones will be goin' to one of my clients on Monday for a full body massage.
Happy ending?

Over-Head
Heh... would probably knock me on my ass after one hit. I'm a lightweight when it comes to that stuff.
Ya donít have to be stoned to plaster 12 foot cvathedral ceilings with coustom spiral plaster medallion inlays, on stilts like I just got finished doing for the last 16 hours, but man it shure helps with the stiff neck and aching back :)

ChiefsFire
happy ending?????

ENDelt260
04-15-2005, 08:09 PM
happy ending?????
Haha

Nzoner
04-15-2005, 08:10 PM
Happy ending?

Happy Ending???

if only......

Over-Head
04-15-2005, 08:11 PM
EnDelt, been meaning to ask ya since there from your hometown, but are the rumors true about Dave Mustain regrouping Megadeth true? (sorry if itís been asked before, I canít remember a thread on it)

Nzoner
04-15-2005, 08:12 PM
shit i shouldn't have looked at the royals score

Miles
04-15-2005, 08:17 PM
G

Yeah i liked that one. Kind of slow at times but Hoffman was damn good in it.

I havent hardly watched anyting over the past few weeks since I been pretty damn busy. I did see two that i think you would like (if you havent already seen them) are Croupier and The Long Good Friday.

Nzoner
04-15-2005, 08:20 PM
Yeah i liked that one. Kind of slow at times but Hoffman was damn good in it.

I havent hardly watched anyting over the past few weeks since I been pretty damn busy. I did see two that i think you would like (if you havent already seen them) are Croupier and The Long Good Friday.

Croupier I have but have not seen it yet.The Long Good Friday with Elliot Gould right?If so,yep seen it,good movie.

ENDelt260
04-15-2005, 08:20 PM
EnDelt, been meaning to ask ya since there from your hometown, but are the rumors true about Dave Mustain regrouping Megadeth true? (sorry if itís been asked before, I canít remember a thread on it)
I'm not really up to date on Megadeth news. Sorry, bro.

FWIW, I still consider KC my hometown. I just live in Phoenix.

ChiefsFire
04-15-2005, 08:21 PM
burrrrrrrrrrrrpppppppppppppppppppppp

Over-Head
04-15-2005, 08:22 PM
Rented one the other night , but can't remember the name of it.
About US sailors ending up in the same sub helping each other to get back to land when the crew starts dieing of Meningitis.

ENDelt260
04-15-2005, 08:22 PM
DAVE MUSTAINE'S 'GIGANTOUR'
SET TO LAUNCH IN LATE JULY;
DREAM THEATER, FEAR FACTORY,
DILLINGER ESCAPE PLAN AND NEVERMORE
CONFIRMED TO JOIN MEGADETH ON THE MAINSTAGE
FOR SIX-WEEK NORTH AMERICAN TREK

APRIL 5, 2005

It's called GIGANTOUR, and it's the brainchild of MEGADETH frontman/guitarist DAVE MUSTAINE.

Set to launch in late July, GIGANTOUR is a six-week festival trek co-headlined by MEGADETH and DREAM THEATER, who'll be accompanied by other mainstage acts Fear Factory, Dillinger Escape Plan and Nevermore. Artists for the second stage will be announced in the coming weeks.

GIGANTOUR follows MEGADETH's sold-out 2004 "Blackmail The Universe" Tour in support of 2004's THE SYSTEM HAS FAILED--MEGADETH's tenth studio album--which debuted on the charts at #18 and was critically hailed as a brilliant return to form. Bandmates Glen Drover (guitar), James MacDonough (bass) and Shawn Drover (drums) will once again join MUSTAINE on the road.

GIGANTOUR--whose moniker was inspired by the classic 1960's cartoon "Gigantor"--will criss-cross North America, with stops in amphitheatres and arenas in cities including Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, Detroit, Toronto, Montreal, Washington, Philadelphia, Boston, Denver and Minneapolis, among others. The tour is implementing the "fan friendly" ticket price of approximately $35 each. MUSTAINE notes: "I think people may want an affordable alternative to the choices out there--along the lines of a pure music festival--like Monsters of Rock or Clash of the Titans."

MUSTAINE handpicked the bands for GIGANTOUR, with a focus on musicianship. "There are few very successful tours out each summer and in order to be significant, I knew the first Gigantour had to make an impact with top bands like DREAM THEATER, Fear Factory, Dillinger Escape Plan and Nevermore." MUSTAINE wanted to "put together a festival that consisted of positive bands that play heavy music in a high energy environment."

MUSTAINE comments on the other bands he's chosen for the GIGANTOUR mainstage. "I think that the variety of playing styles and the credibility of the different players is really exciting. I'm looking forward to spending time with DREAM THEATER--including my friend Mike Portnoy--while on the road. I think DREAM THEATER is unbelievably talented. I can't wait to see what their set list is going to be for this festival."

Mike Portnoy from DREAM THEATER comments on the band's perspective on the tour. "I think we probably bring some diversity to the bill, because we're kind of like chameleons--we can fit into a lot of different situations. We've done shows in the past with Iron Maiden, Slayer and Pantera, and then we've also done shows with Elton John, Yes and Deep Purple. I think our fan base is very diverse like that too." Portnoy sees GIGANTOUR as a "kind of a meeting of musicians and metal-heads." He adds: "I've been listening to MEGADETH since day one and always admired them and Dave as an artist--he's constantly stuck to his guns and stuck by the music he believes in. MEGADETH are one of the pioneers of the genre." GIGANTOUR marks the first U.S. leg of DREAM THEATER dates in support of their forthcoming release OCTAVARIUM, due out June 7 on Atlantic Records.

MUSTAINE first toured with Fear Factory in 1994. "I think Fear Factory and Dillinger Escape Plan are really going to add something different to the tour and bring some new people in." He continues, "The frontman of Nevermore [Warrell Dane] used to be in a band called Sanctuary and I produced their first record."

MUSTAINE is excited to hit the road and has a positive outlook for GIGANTOUR. "I look forward to watching this develop over the years and seeing how we can turn this into something that's going to stand the test of time. And if this works, and it really works, maybe we'll take it elsewhere."

Stay tuned for tour dates, venues and information about the second stage bands to be announced soon and check www.megadeth.com for additional updates.

www.megadeth.com

Nzoner
04-15-2005, 08:23 PM
I'm not really up to date on Megadeth news. Sorry, bro

I sent badbobby er Scott a copy of Loud Plowed & Live this week.

btw,that neighbor you goin out with,he the one you want to see snort the jack?

ChiefsFire
04-15-2005, 08:24 PM
DAVE MUSTAINE'S 'GIGANTOUR'
SET TO LAUNCH IN LATE JULY;
DREAM THEATER, FEAR FACTORY,
DILLINGER ESCAPE PLAN AND NEVERMORE
CONFIRMED TO JOIN MEGADETH ON THE MAINSTAGE
FOR SIX-WEEK NORTH AMERICAN TREK

APRIL 5, 2005

It's called GIGANTOUR, and it's the brainchild of MEGADETH frontman/guitarist DAVE MUSTAINE.

Set to launch in late July, GIGANTOUR is a six-week festival trek co-headlined by MEGADETH and DREAM THEATER, who'll be accompanied by other mainstage acts Fear Factory, Dillinger Escape Plan and Nevermore. Artists for the second stage will be announced in the coming weeks.

GIGANTOUR follows MEGADETH's sold-out 2004 "Blackmail The Universe" Tour in support of 2004's THE SYSTEM HAS FAILED--MEGADETH's tenth studio album--which debuted on the charts at #18 and was critically hailed as a brilliant return to form. Bandmates Glen Drover (guitar), James MacDonough (bass) and Shawn Drover (drums) will once again join MUSTAINE on the road.

GIGANTOUR--whose moniker was inspired by the classic 1960's cartoon "Gigantor"--will criss-cross North America, with stops in amphitheatres and arenas in cities including Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, Detroit, Toronto, Montreal, Washington, Philadelphia, Boston, Denver and Minneapolis, among others. The tour is implementing the "fan friendly" ticket price of approximately $35 each. MUSTAINE notes: "I think people may want an affordable alternative to the choices out there--along the lines of a pure music festival--like Monsters of Rock or Clash of the Titans."

MUSTAINE handpicked the bands for GIGANTOUR, with a focus on musicianship. "There are few very successful tours out each summer and in order to be significant, I knew the first Gigantour had to make an impact with top bands like DREAM THEATER, Fear Factory, Dillinger Escape Plan and Nevermore." MUSTAINE wanted to "put together a festival that consisted of positive bands that play heavy music in a high energy environment."

MUSTAINE comments on the other bands he's chosen for the GIGANTOUR mainstage. "I think that the variety of playing styles and the credibility of the different players is really exciting. I'm looking forward to spending time with DREAM THEATER--including my friend Mike Portnoy--while on the road. I think DREAM THEATER is unbelievably talented. I can't wait to see what their set list is going to be for this festival."

Mike Portnoy from DREAM THEATER comments on the band's perspective on the tour. "I think we probably bring some diversity to the bill, because we're kind of like chameleons--we can fit into a lot of different situations. We've done shows in the past with Iron Maiden, Slayer and Pantera, and then we've also done shows with Elton John, Yes and Deep Purple. I think our fan base is very diverse like that too." Portnoy sees GIGANTOUR as a "kind of a meeting of musicians and metal-heads." He adds: "I've been listening to MEGADETH since day one and always admired them and Dave as an artist--he's constantly stuck to his guns and stuck by the music he believes in. MEGADETH are one of the pioneers of the genre." GIGANTOUR marks the first U.S. leg of DREAM THEATER dates in support of their forthcoming release OCTAVARIUM, due out June 7 on Atlantic Records.

MUSTAINE first toured with Fear Factory in 1994. "I think Fear Factory and Dillinger Escape Plan are really going to add something different to the tour and bring some new people in." He continues, "The frontman of Nevermore [Warrell Dane] used to be in a band called Sanctuary and I produced their first record."

MUSTAINE is excited to hit the road and has a positive outlook for GIGANTOUR. "I look forward to watching this develop over the years and seeing how we can turn this into something that's going to stand the test of time. And if this works, and it really works, maybe we'll take it elsewhere."

Stay tuned for tour dates, venues and information about the second stage bands to be announced soon and check www.megadeth.com for additional updates.

www.megadeth.com

shit

somethins wrong with my monitor....
the words are all fuzzy..

oh wait..
just the beer

Miles
04-15-2005, 08:25 PM
Croupier I have but have not seen it yet.The Long Good Friday with Elliot Gould right?If so,yep seen it,good movie.

Long good friday is a late 70's British mob flick with Bob Hoskins.

The one with Elliot Gould you may be thinking about is The Long Goodbye (philip marlow flick).

Count Zarth
04-15-2005, 08:26 PM
Rangers won.

ENDelt260
04-15-2005, 08:26 PM
I sent badbobby er Scott a copy of Loud Plowed & Live this week.

F*ckin' a. I should go fire that bitch up.

btw,that neighbor you goin out with,he the one you want to see snort the jack?

Heh, yeah. I don't know that we'll go out drinkin' tonight... but, he's right next door, so odds are good. Lately we've been hanging out together a lot just by default... we don't wanna go anywhere else.

I doubt the snorting whiskey thing will happen tonight. I'm thinking that's more of a Saturday night thing. After we've spent all day getting hammered at the Scottsdale Culinary Festival and he's in the right frame of mind.

Over-Head
04-15-2005, 08:27 PM
Thank you sir.
Here have a hit :bong:

Nzoner
04-15-2005, 08:28 PM
Long good friday is a late 70's British mob flick with Bob Hoskins.

The one with Elliot Gould you may be thinking about is The Long Goodbye (philip marlow flick).

damn,looks like I'll be losing my film fanatic membership card.

ENDelt260
04-15-2005, 08:30 PM
I gave him two bits, and then I pumped him full of lead!

Nzoner
04-15-2005, 08:31 PM
F*ckin' a. I should go fire that bitch up.

I take it you've listened to it all?

Even the songs without Country Dick will start to grow on you,those guys were fockin' awesome live.

ENDelt260
04-15-2005, 08:31 PM
I notice we got an abundance of snot nosed preppy hairballs here tonight... in serious need of a firm handed musical spanking. And believe me, the kinda mood I"m in tonight.. I'm just the man for the job.

ENDelt260
04-15-2005, 08:32 PM
I take it you've listened to it all?

Even the songs without Country Dick will start to grow on you,those guys were fockin' awesome live.

A few times.

There's a couple of the non-Country Dick-led songs I dig.

Nzoner
I gave him two bits, and then I pumped him full of lead!

[country dick voice]"Get outta my spotlight you maggots!"[country dick voice]

ChiefsFire
I notice we got an abundance of snot nosed preppy hairballs here tonight... in serious need of a firm handed musical spanking. And believe me, the kinda mood I"m in tonight.. I'm just the man for the job.
why so cranky Delt?????

ENDelt260
04-15-2005, 08:34 PM
why so cranky Delt?????
Cranky? Hell, I'm havin' a blast!

Over-Head
04-15-2005, 08:35 PM
yeah, what he said :cuss:

Nzoner
04-15-2005, 08:37 PM

When you get a chance sometime check out Country Dick's Rules Of The Road (http://sdam.com/artists/bf/roadrules.shtml)

ChiefsFire
04-15-2005, 08:38 PM
alright...

taken ur meds today??

ya seem alil up and down

Nzoner
04-15-2005, 08:42 PM
She wants me to be true to her,she comes home once a month,her moustache caked with vomit and teeth marks on her butt

ENDelt260
04-15-2005, 08:44 PM
When you get a chance sometime check out Country Dick's Rules Of The Road (http://sdam.com/artists/bf/roadrules.shtml)
Haha... good stuff.

This just screams to be in my sig someday.

The sketchier you are, the better you'll look in artist's renderings.

Over-Head
04-15-2005, 08:44 PM
alright...

taken ur meds today??

ya seem alil up and down
Iím medicating tonight enough for the both me and Delt.

I gotta go second coat those fu@king 12 foot ceilings in the morning. :banghead:

ENDelt260
04-15-2005, 08:45 PM
alright...

taken ur meds today??

ya seem alil up and down
My meds? Well, I'm drinkin' whiskey... so, hell yeah!

ENDelt260
04-15-2005, 08:47 PM
Iím medicating tonight enough for the both me and Delt.

I gotta go second coat those fu@king 12 foot ceilings in the morning. :banghead:
I'm not sure it's possible for one man to do that. Unless that man is Keith Richards or something.

Over-Head
04-15-2005, 08:47 PM
My meds? Well, I'm drinkin' whiskey... so, hell yeah!
Canadian or American?

Over-Head
04-15-2005, 08:48 PM
I'm not sure it's possible for one man to do that. Unless that man is Keith Richards or something.
I'm up for the challange :thumb:
Hell I once thought "Drink Canada Dry" was a personal challange, not just a slogan.

Nzoner
04-15-2005, 08:51 PM
I'm big,I'm bad,
I might even be your dad
I wake each mornin with a bottle of ripple
hell I'm the guy that piereced your mama's nipple

Over-Head
04-15-2005, 08:52 PM
I'm big,I'm bad,
I might even be your dad
I wake each mornin with a bottle of ripple
hell I'm the guy that piereced your mama's nipple
ROFL

Nzoner
04-15-2005, 08:55 PM
ROFL

Seeing that you're the one who started the 80's thread you really must check out The Beat Farmers (http://sdam.com/artists/bf/)

ENDelt260
04-15-2005, 08:58 PM
Canadian or American?
American. Seagram's 7 Crown.

ENDelt260
04-15-2005, 08:59 PM
YOU BOOGER EATIN' FAT PIG!

Over-Head
04-15-2005, 08:59 PM
Time to , ah re-medicate :thumb:

Fried Meat Ball!
04-15-2005, 09:04 PM
Just signed on at work... god 10 p.m. to 7 a.m. sucks.

Over-Head
04-15-2005, 09:05 PM
American. Seagram's 7 Crown.
Nice choice.
But Seagrams is Canadian ;)
http://www.city.waterloo.on.ca/seagramcollection/contact/index.html

ChiefsFire
04-15-2005, 09:06 PM
Just signed on at work... god 10 p.m. to 7 a.m. sucks.
what line of work u in??

ENDelt260
04-15-2005, 09:09 PM
Nice choice.
But Seagrams is Canadian ;)
http://www.city.waterloo.on.ca/seagramcollection/contact/index.html
I know that Seagram's VO is Canuck whiskey, but my bottle of 7 says American on it.

I dunno wtf the deal is... it's tasty. That's all I f*ckin' care about.

Over-Head
04-15-2005, 09:09 PM
But for the Cadillac of Whiskey
http://www.city.waterloo.on.ca/seagramcollection/history/products_crownroyal.html

ENDelt260
04-15-2005, 09:12 PM
mmmm

ChiefsFire
04-15-2005, 09:14 PM
what is wrong with ur thumb???

Over-Head
04-15-2005, 09:16 PM
I know that Seagram's VO is Canuck whiskey, but my bottle of 7 says American on it.

I dunno wtf the deal is... it's tasty. That's all I f*ckin' care about.
:eek: itís a conspiracy!

But I agree!

ENDelt260
04-15-2005, 09:23 PM
what is wrong with ur thumb???
What's wrong with YOUR thumb?

ChiefsFire
04-15-2005, 09:24 PM
What's wrong with YOUR thumb?
nuttin

why??? :thumb:

ENDelt260
04-15-2005, 09:25 PM
cause it's all pale white... and JESUS... your face is blue! Take the plastic bag off!

ChiefsFire
04-15-2005, 09:27 PM
cause it's all pale white... and JESUS... your face is blue! Take the plastic bag off!
rochambeau

ChiefsFire
04-15-2005, 09:28 PM
how ur nuts feel??

ENDelt260
04-15-2005, 09:29 PM
Well... guess I might lose the sober driver argument with my neighbor. He's on his way home from some work party where they were feedin' him liquor.

Guess we'll just have to both get hammered and walk to a nearby bar.

Maybe we'll get some dirty hookers to drive us home.

ENDelt260
04-15-2005, 09:30 PM
how ur nuts feel??
They burn a little. Tell your mom, "Thanks a lot!"

ENDelt260
WTF happened to NZoner? He already pass out?

ChiefsFire
Well... guess I might lose the sober driver argument with my neighbor. He's on his way home from some work party where they were feedin' him liquor.

Guess we'll just have to both get hammered and walk to a nearby bar.

Maybe we'll get some dirty hookers to drive us home.

lemme guess...

your only paying them to drive you home

ENDelt260
04-15-2005, 09:31 PM
lemme guess...

your only paying them to drive you home
I didn't mean hookers in the literal sense of the word.

Tho, I suppose, that's not out of the question. We've been having some crazy weekends lately.

Over-Head
04-15-2005, 09:37 PM
Well, Iím toasted!
Itís 1 am, and I gotta get up in 5 hours.
Night all.

Nzoner
04-15-2005, 09:48 PM
WTF happened to NZoner? He already pass out?

heh,I'm chattin

Nzoner
04-16-2005, 08:06 PM
"Is there anybody out there?"

The softball tourney is over and I'm gettin' really close to drunk,wtf is goin' on here?

Mr. Kotter
04-16-2005, 08:25 PM
"Is there anybody out there?"

The softball tourney is over and I'm gettin' really close to drunk,wtf is goin' on here?

Seven and seven, listening to 80s-90s internet Rock station....doin' some planning for school, researching the draft. My usual, multi-tasking....of an ADD guy.

Nzoner
04-16-2005, 08:28 PM
Seven and seven, listening to 80s-90s internet Rock station....doin' some planning for school, researching the draft. My usual, multi-tasking....of an ADD guy.

Just said goodbye to some of the team that came out,I too wasted to be drivin.Listenin to 70's-80's and closing in on a case of boulvard,and taking wayyyy to long to type.

shaneo69
04-16-2005, 08:29 PM
Just said goodbye to some of the team that came out,I too wasted to be drivin.Listenin to 70's-80's and closing in on a case of boulvard,and taking wayyyy to long to type.

I thought you were coming out to St. Louis for a bachelor party this weekend?

go bowe
04-16-2005, 08:34 PM
Just said goodbye to some of the team that came out,I too wasted to be drivin.Listenin to 70's-80's and closing in on a case of boulvard,and taking wayyyy to long to type.I too wasted to be drivin?

wow, after you've played softball, you sound a lot like kcnut... :p :p :p

(of course, it has nothing to do with having consumed intoxicating beverages... nothing at all... :D )

Mr. Kotter
04-16-2005, 08:36 PM

He must have forgotten about it.... :banghead:

Nzoner
04-16-2005, 08:40 PM

this coming thursday,leavin at 3:30 am gointo cubs-cards game first

Nzoner
04-16-2005, 08:42 PM
I too wasted to be drivin?

wow, after you've played softball, you sound a lot like kcnut... :p :p :p

(of course, it has nothing to do with having consumed intoxicating beverages... nothing at all... :D )

I think you'' be able to appreciate this but this old man pulled a quad muscle during the first game today,so i got to be 3rd base coach rest of the day.it is still hurting like hell even after painkillers and almost a case of beer.

Mr. Kotter
04-16-2005, 08:45 PM
I think you'' be able to appreciate this but this old man pulled a quad muscle during the first game today,so i got to be 3rd base coach rest of the day.it is still hurting like hell even after painkillers and almost a case of beer.

You might be one hurtin' unit in the morning...

Nzoner
04-16-2005, 08:48 PM
You might be one hurtin' unit in the morning...

exactly the reason we stopped at the liquor store and i got another 12er of boulevard and a 5th of whiskey.

Darkwolfe
04-16-2005, 10:46 PM
Hmm.. Nzoner's new nick might be Mr. Pickle before long lol.

Don't fall off the porch! :D

Phobia
04-16-2005, 10:48 PM
I had a pretty decent time today. Drank a few with Brando & his bro.

Mr. Kotter
04-16-2005, 11:00 PM
exactly the reason we stopped at the liquor store and i got another 12er of boulevard and a 5th of whiskey.

Hair of the Dog...heh.

penchief
04-16-2005, 11:03 PM
It's not Friday anymore but I'm drinking rum and diet pepsi, as usual.

philfree
04-16-2005, 11:32 PM
Beer and whiskey makes me frisky. Had my sis and her family over and the wifes bro and his gal and then another sister-in-law stopped in. It was fun cause I just hug all over those girls and they love it.My sister too but that's not the same thing.
And now my niece(35-36 years old no relation to me) who apparently pasted is on her way with a guy. I hope he's cool cause I'm getting some more hugs.

PhilFree:arrow:

Rausch
04-16-2005, 11:39 PM
Beer and whiskey makes me frisky. Had my sis and her family over and the wifes bro and his gal and then another sister-in-law stopped in. It was fun cause I just hug all over those girls and they love it.My sister too but that's not the same thing.
And now my niece(35-36 years old no relation to me) who apparently pasted is on her way with a guy. I hope he's cool cause I'm getting some more hugs.

Phobia
04-16-2005, 11:44 PM

I look forward to family reunions for a different reason than you, I guess.

keg in kc
04-16-2005, 11:53 PM
And here I thought Skip was the only one on here in Arkansas.

Logical
04-17-2005, 12:04 AM

Phil, dude seek help.

go bowe
04-17-2005, 12:06 AM
I think you'' be able to appreciate this but this old man pulled a quad muscle during the first game today,so i got to be 3rd base coach rest of the day.it is still hurting like hell even after painkillers and almost a case of beer.bummer...

gettin' old just kinda creeps up on ya sometimes... :p :p :p

but that's ok, there's lots of good times left, even for us old fogies... hee hee... :D :D :D

Nzoner
11-11-2005, 06:36 PM
Hellacious week at work,got off about 6 and am staying in tonight with some great tunes and now starting my 2nd large Jack and Coke(ty kotter).

If anyone wants to have a drink or whatever pull up a chair.

Extra Point
11-11-2005, 06:39 PM
I toast Nzoner by giving myself a Labattomy. Got to mellow down easy.......

Boozer
11-11-2005, 06:43 PM
Hellacious week at work,got off about 6 and am staying in tonight with some great tunes and now starting my 2nd large Jack and Coke(ty kotter).

If anyone wants to have a drink or whatever pull up a chair.

I'm bach'ing it tonight... Just finished my homework (for tonight), not going anywhere.

Drink of choice: Bass.

Nzoner
11-11-2005, 06:48 PM
Got to mellow down easy.......

"I heard my papa lean toward my momma,and poppa said,LET THAT BOY BOOGIE WOOGIE!"

Nzoner
11-11-2005, 06:49 PM
I'm bach'ing it tonight... Just finished my homework (for tonight), not going anywhere.

Drink of choice: Bass.

Cheers man

KC Dan
11-11-2005, 07:33 PM
You know what pisses me right the **** off, when you're listening to the 2nd side of Abbey Road with the headphones on and it almost at the end (I mean the last 30 sec) & you're 19 year old daughter unplugs the headphones to ask you wht you are wearing them.

:banghead::cuss::banghead::cuss::cuss::cuss:

DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!, she is now not in the house cause I threw her out.

Nzoner
11-11-2005, 07:35 PM
You know what pisses me right the **** off, when you're listening to the 2nd side of Abbey Road with the headphones on and it almost at the end (I mean the last 30 sec) & you're 19 year old daughter unplugs the headphones to ask you wht you are wearing them.

:banghead::cuss::banghead::cuss::cuss::cuss:

DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!, she is now not in the house cause I threw her out.

Think positive,now you have a reason to start over from the beginning.

FWIW,I'm listening to Warren Zevon,Things To Do In Denver When You're Dead.

Raiderhader
11-11-2005, 08:57 PM
I'm over at my brother's place, he TRIED to make 'ritas, I ended up having to do it after he screwed the pooch on the first batch.

Nzoner
11-11-2005, 09:00 PM
I'm over at my brother's place, he TRIED to make 'ritas, I ended up having to do it after he screwed the pooch on the first batch.

That sounded good tonight but the damn things been giving me heartburn,opted for jack and coke instead.

OldTownChief
11-11-2005, 09:27 PM
Just got home from watchin my home town Augusta Orioles get knocked out of state. Went for 2 with 2 sec.'s left and lost 14-13.

Raiderhader
11-11-2005, 09:28 PM
Just got home from watchin my home town Augusta Orioles get knocked out of state. Went for 2 with 2 sec.'s left and lost 14-13.

The anti-Chiefs.

StcChief
11-11-2005, 09:29 PM
Oktoberfest - Draft Microbrew

OldTownChief
11-11-2005, 09:31 PM
The anti-Chiefs.

They threw the ball for the 2 after rushing well all night. 2 fumbles on 1st and goal during the game and another fumble returned against them for a TD.

OldTownChief
11-11-2005, 09:31 PM
Cheap Miller High Life

Nzoner
11-11-2005, 09:32 PM
The anti-Chiefs.

Seeing that this is a whatever thread I been meaning to ask what's your fav new ZZ Top song on the discs I made for you?

Joe Seahawk
11-11-2005, 09:33 PM
I've got the Snowcap flowing.. I love the winter brews.. :thumb:

http://www.ratebeer.com/beerimages/957.jpg

OldTownChief
11-11-2005, 09:36 PM
I wonder what footballhottie's drinkin?

Raiderhader
11-11-2005, 09:41 PM
Seeing that this is a whatever thread I been meaning to ask what's your fav new ZZ Top song on the discs I made for you?

My favorite NEW song (I've always loved La Grange) is probably a toss up between I Thank You, A Fool For Your Stockings, and Hot, Blue and Righteous.

Of course, I like "Stockings" because, well, I like stockings. :D

|Zach|
11-11-2005, 09:42 PM
I am consuming the blood of my enemies.

FloridaChief
11-11-2005, 09:48 PM

How's that workin' out for ya?

Raiderhader
11-11-2005, 09:49 PM
How's that workin' out for ya?

I'm guessing he and Dracula will be turning into bats about midnight and go for a "spin" around town.

Count Zarth

Don't forget to wipe.

|Zach|
How's that workin' out for ya?Heartburn.

|Zach|
11-11-2005, 09:50 PM
I'm guessing he and Dracula will be turning into bats about midnight and go for a "spin" around town.http://www.dvdloc8.com/images/dvdcover/11856.jpg

Nzoner
11-11-2005, 09:51 PM
My favorite NEW song (I've always loved La Grange) is probably a toss up between I Thank You, A Fool For Your Stockings, and Hot, Blue and Righteous.

Of course, I like "Stockings" because, well, I like stockings. :D

3 most excellent choices,now I'm going to have reload the cd changer as i have to hear I Thank You.

"Every day was something new,
You put on your bag and your fine to-do
You got me trying new things too
Just so I can keep up with you.
You didnt have to shake it but you did
But you did but you did
And I thank you."

FloridaChief
11-11-2005, 09:54 PM
Heartburn.

Exercise caution...The sodium level can be surprisingly high.

Raiderhader
11-11-2005, 09:56 PM
3 most excellent choices,now I'm going to have reload the cd changer as i have to hear I Thank You.

"Every day was something new,
You put on your bag and your fine to-do
You got me trying new things too
Just so I can keep up with you.
You didnt have to shake it but you did
But you did but you did
And I thank you."

I'm pretty sure I had heard that one, or at least parts of it, in the past, I just didn't know who performed it. Same with I'm Bad, I'm Nationwide, I knew the song, just not the artist (I had kind of a sheltered childhood).

I must say that I was dissapointed in Heaven, Hell, Or Houston. Nothing wrong with the melody or the lyrics, I just think it would be better sang versus spoken.

Raiderhader
11-11-2005, 09:57 PM
http://www.dvdloc8.com/images/dvdcover/11856.jpg

So long as you are happy, I am happy for you.

Nzoner
11-11-2005, 10:00 PM
I'm pretty sure I had heard that one, or at least parts of it, in the past, I just didn't know who performed it. Same with I'm Bad, I'm Nationwide, I knew the song, just not the artist (I had kind of a sheltered childhood).

I'm just glad to know someone as young as you is enjoying some old school ZZ Top.

I just put Tejas,Deguello and El Loco in the cd changer.

Nzoner
11-11-2005, 10:07 PM
I must say that I was dissapointed in Heaven, Hell, Or Houston. Nothing wrong with the melody or the lyrics, I just think it would be better sang versus spoken.

Personally,I think it's great,seeing that the song is a phone call.

Raiderhader
I'm just glad to know someone as young as you is enjoying some old school ZZ Top.

I just put Tejas,Deguello and El Loco in the cd changer.

I like a lot of different types of music. Actually, as we got older my folks slowly allowed us to be exposed to more "wordly" type things (music and movies generally speaking), and they started us off on the old school rock and roll. I grew up listening to oldies, from Buddy Holly and The Everly Brothers, to the Jackson 5 and Jefferson Starship. I actrually prefered that music to the modern day stuff for a long time. Now I appreciate it all equally.

And that includes the "newer" ZZ Top that you don't care as much for. ;)

Saulbadguy
You MOTHER****ERS!!!!!!!!

Boozer
11-11-2005, 10:09 PM

No, I won't shit in your mouth, either. Stop asking.

Raiderhader
11-11-2005, 10:09 PM
Personally,I think it's great,seeing that the song is a phone call.

A lot of "phone call songs" have been sung.... I don't know, maybe it's just the voice I don't care for. All I know is that I had high hopes for it after seeing the title and feeling a little let down after hearing it.

Saulbadguy
11-11-2005, 10:10 PM
When I see this thread title I think of "Whatever and ever, amen."

Saulbadguy
11-11-2005, 10:10 PM
No, I won't shit in your mouth, either. Stop asking.
Howdy, Sean. How's it goin?

Nzoner
11-11-2005, 10:11 PM
A lot of "phone call songs" have been sung.... I don't know, maybe it's just the voice I don't care for. All I know is that I had high hopes for it after seeing the title and feeling a little let down after hearing it.

It's all good,we can't like everything the same.

BTW,did I put Mexican Blackbird on one of those?

Nzoner
11-11-2005, 10:12 PM
When I see this thread title I think of "Whatever and ever, amen."

Thanks alot dipshit

Raiderhader
11-11-2005, 10:12 PM

That was my first thought when I saw that tomorrow's game is not going to be televised. The one game each season that I MUST see each year, and it won't be on t.v. My feelings right now are a cross between being pissed off, and depressed.

Boozer
11-11-2005, 10:13 PM
Howdy, Sean. How's it goin?

Just fine. Sorry for the nonobvious cross-thread humor.

Raiderhader
11-11-2005, 10:14 PM
It's all good,we can't like everything the same.

BTW,did I put Mexican Blackbird on one of those?

Uuuuuhhhhh....... I don't recall at the moment. I want to say yes, but I'm not positive (I've been drinking 'ritas, I'm sure you understand). If I had the CDs in the car I'd go check, but they are at the house.

Saulbadguy
11-11-2005, 10:16 PM
That was my first thought when I saw that tomorrow's game is not going to be televised. The one game each season that I MUST see each year, and it won't be on t.v. My feelings right now are a cross between being pissed off, and depressed.
It is probably for the better, believe me.

Nzoner
11-11-2005, 10:18 PM
Uuuuuhhhhh....... I don't recall at the moment. I want to say yes, but I'm not positive (I've been drinking 'ritas, I'm sure you understand). If I had the CDs in the car I'd go check, but they are at the house.

Surely I did,if not,I should be nuthooked for not adding it

A ZZ classic

"If you're down in acuna and you ain't up to being alone
Don't spend all your money on just any honey that's grown.
Go find the mexican blackbird and send all your troubles back home.

They all call her her puta 'cause no one really knows her name.
She works the cantina, dancin' and a-lovin's her trade.
Her mama was mez'can and her daddy was the ace of spades.

Oh, let's drive that old chrysler down to mexico, boy.
Said, keep your hands on the wheel there.
Oh, it sure is fine, ain't it?
Now, ya got it! Hand me another one of them brews from back there.
Oh, this is gonna be so good.

Mm, she's hot as a pepper but smooth as a mexican brew.
So head for the border and put in an order or two.
The wings of the blackbird will spread like an eagle for you.

Oh, one more time,
Can you roll me another bull durham, please?
Can't you do it with one hand, boy?

Raiderhader
11-11-2005, 10:24 PM
It is probably for the better, believe me.

Probably, but I probably won't feel the same way until I see the final score.

Raiderhader
11-11-2005, 10:27 PM
Surely I did,if not,I should be nuthooked for not adding it

A ZZ classic

"If you're down in acuna and you ain't up to being alone
Don't spend all your money on just any honey that's grown.
Go find the mexican blackbird and send all your troubles back home.

They all call her her puta 'cause no one really knows her name.
She works the cantina, dancin' and a-lovin's her trade.
Her mama was mez'can and her daddy was the ace of spades.

Oh, let's drive that old chrysler down to mexico, boy.
Said, keep your hands on the wheel there.
Oh, it sure is fine, ain't it?
Now, ya got it! Hand me another one of them brews from back there.
Oh, this is gonna be so good.

Mm, she's hot as a pepper but smooth as a mexican brew.
So head for the border and put in an order or two.
The wings of the blackbird will spread like an eagle for you.

Oh, one more time,
Can you roll me another bull durham, please?
Can't you do it with one hand, boy?

Yeah, that is probably the last song I need to hear right now. I just spent a week thinking about a Mexican girl from my past, I'm trying to forget her at the moment.

F#ck, now I'm going to have to play George Straight's Fool Hearted Memory again....... CAN I GET ANOTHER 'RITA OVER PLEASE? Thanks.

FloridaChief
11-11-2005, 10:32 PM
CAN I GET ANOTHER 'RITA OVER PLEASE? Thanks.

VODKA!!! Straight up!!!!

THANK YEEWWWWWWW!!!!

Saulbadguy
11-11-2005, 10:37 PM
I love the tendercrisp bacon cheddar ranch.

Raiderhader
11-11-2005, 10:46 PM
VODKA!!! Straight up!!!!

THANK YEEWWWWWWW!!!!

I prefer bourbon, but have neither here at my brother's. But vodka would suffice. Problem is it is at home, and I'm here.

Raiderhader
11-11-2005, 10:49 PM
I love the tendercrisp bacon cheddar ranch.

It's all right.

A fast food sandwich to right home about though is Wendy's Cheddar Lover's Bacon Cheese Burger. :drool: I wish they would hurry and bring that back.

You know what, f#ck you, now I'm hungry and going to have to go get something to eat. And if that wasn't bad enough, I probably shopuld wait a bit and let the buzz subside a bit. Asshole.

Raiderhader
11-11-2005, 10:50 PM
Oh BTW, Saul, I haven't forgotten (completely) about your air mattress. I'll try and get it sent off this week.

Raiderhader
11-11-2005, 10:50 PM
let's see if I can make it four posts in a row....

Raiderhader
11-11-2005, 10:51 PM
Sweet, how 'bout six?

Raiderhader
11-11-2005, 10:51 PM
Uuuuhhhh, I meant five, this'll be six.

I can count, really......

Raiderhader
11-11-2005, 10:52 PM
And after that last embarrassment, I'll stop at seven.

FloridaChief
11-11-2005, 10:55 PM
IYou know what, f#ck you, now I'm hungry and going to have to go get something to eat. And if that wasn't bad enough, I probably shopuld wait a bit and let the buzz subside a bit. Asshole.

D-E-L-I-V-E-R-Y....

Raiderhader
11-11-2005, 11:01 PM
D-E-L-I-V-E-R-Y....

There's a [sober] thought... I wonder if there is still a pizza place open in this burg.......

Nzoner
11-11-2005, 11:17 PM
Jack has finally wun out and got the best of me,I'm off to bed after one more cig hoping for bad wether tomorrow so i don't have to fock with outside holiday lights

Count Zarth
03-17-2011, 08:09 PM
Here's this evening's pussy mixed drink.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_2K7YmRHrofs/TB-KRjFuiwI/AAAAAAAABho/0nTAQM7ktN8/s1600/bombay-sapphire.jpg

http://i.walmartimages.com/i/p/00/07/87/42/22/0007874222679_215X215.jpg

Bwana
03-17-2011, 08:12 PM
Here's this evening's pussy mixed drink.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_2K7YmRHrofs/TB-KRjFuiwI/AAAAAAAABho/0nTAQM7ktN8/s1600/bombay-sapphire.jpg

http://i.walmartimages.com/i/p/00/07/87/42/22/0007874222679_215X215.jpg

Jesus Clay, WTF. LMAO

Count Zarth
03-17-2011, 08:14 PM
Hey, I used like 6 oz of gin.

I may be bad...but I feel....goooooooooooooooooood

Bwana
03-17-2011, 08:16 PM

Well alrighty then! :rockon:

Pablo
03-17-2011, 09:42 PM

I may be bad...but I feel....gooooooooooooooooooodGet some tonic water, son.

bevischief
03-18-2011, 02:08 PM

How was the hangover today?