PDA

View Full Version : Pennywise you bastard!!!

Otter
04-15-2005, 08:14 PM
Took a nap after work and had weird dreams of that freaking backwards clown you posted a picture of.

That weird baby with the adult face was Salvador Dali and he was squirting a bottle at me and those clown tits had eyebrows and the nipples were winking at me.

If I go psycho there’s going to be hell to pay. Hell I say dammit. :cuss:

Now I'm in this wierd post nap, bad dream funk and I'm getting picked up in a 1/2 hour to go out.

I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too.

Nzoner
04-15-2005, 08:16 PM
That's some funny shit right there.

Otter
04-15-2005, 08:46 PM
That's some funny shit right there.

I remember my sociology teacher in college explaining his theory on why humans have fear of heights, snakes, spiders and what not.

In a nutshell he said it was passed down from generation to generation after seeing someone fall or get bitten or poisoned from a bite.

I’m not getting this whole clown thing. I wonder if it’s a repressed memory that I don’t wish to revisit.

I’m going out and getting drunk and biting some girls in the ass. That’s my therapy.

Hammock Parties
04-15-2005, 08:50 PM
So someone in my family was abducted by aliens?

Over-Head
04-15-2005, 08:54 PM
So someone in my family was abducted by aliens?
Why does that really not surprise me much? :hmmm:

Dartgod
04-15-2005, 10:06 PM
http://www.halloweencostumes4u.com/hallowee/closeups/rub67121.jpg

Dartgod
04-15-2005, 10:08 PM
http://photos1.blogger.com/img/64/1701/320/Pennywise.jpg

ZootedGranny
04-16-2005, 05:13 AM
I remember my sociology teacher in college explaining his theory on why humans have fear of heights, snakes, spiders and what not.

In a nutshell he said it was passed down from generation to generation after seeing someone fall or get bitten or poisoned from a bite.

Hmmm, I'll have to ask my grandmother if she ever knew of a relative being raped by a werewolf while it's singing Billy Ocean's "Get Out of My Dreams, Get Into My Car." It'd explain some things.

KTHXBYE