PDA

View Full Version : The most "REALISTIC" Mock Draft I've seen.

KChiefs1
04-17-2005, 11:49 AM
http://www.eastcoastsportsnews.com/2005PreDraft.html

Chiefs would select Carlos Rogers with Mark Clayton as a backup plan. :thumb:

I would expect the Chiefs to take Ruud over Cody in the 2nd round though. :hmmm:

nascher
04-17-2005, 11:53 AM
No Clayton !!!

Take the Best Defensive Player available @15 !!!

KevB
04-17-2005, 12:22 PM
LB would definitely be the pick in the 2nd round if Burnett, Crowder and Ruud were all available. I'd prefer Burnett, and adding Rogers and Burnett to this defense would be outstanding. Cody doesn't make a lot of sense at this pick anymore with the trade to get Carlos Hall. In fact, I'd be surprised if we picked any d-lineman during the first day....unless Merryman or Ware are picked with the hopes of becoming an impact pass rusher.

yoswif
04-17-2005, 12:26 PM
For value, I'd prefer DE Pollack at #15 and CB McFadden in the second round. The difference between DE Pollack, available at #15, and DE Cody taken in the 2nd round is far greater than the difference between CB Rogers taken at #15 and CB McFadden, available in the second round, imo.

CanadaKC
04-17-2005, 12:49 PM
Ruud will fall to the second round...but not before we pick. That sucks.
I highly suspect if Rolle and Jones are gone before we pick in the first...
Vermeil and Carl will play the top defensive player available card...cause
we need help at DE, LB, CB, and S...which would put Thomas Davis on the radar...as he's clearly the best player at his position...where Rogers is not. So it could go Thomas Davis in the 1st...Ruud or the best CB available in the scond...and WR Chris Hnery in the third. :grovel:

go bowe
04-17-2005, 12:57 PM
oh, c'mon...

everybody knows we'll pick a dt in the first round...

after all, it's our biggest position of need...

heh, heh, "biggest"... :D :D :D

Bowser
04-17-2005, 01:12 PM
Great mock, except for the fact they have Fabian Washington going to Baltimore in the first round at #21, and then going to the 49ers with their first pick in the second round. :shake:

Bob Dole
04-17-2005, 01:23 PM
http://www.eastcoastsportsnews.com/2005PreDraft.html

Chiefs would select Carlos Rogers with Mark Clayton as a backup plan. :thumb:

KC isn't going to take Clayton because they want a different Oklahoma receiver in the 5th.

Cochise
04-17-2005, 02:46 PM
If we get Carlos Rogers, I'll be very happy.

I won't be doing cartwheels butt naked in the middle of the street like I would if we pulled off (insert Surtain/Derrick Johnson scenario), but I'll be very happy.

Mr. Laz
04-17-2005, 04:17 PM
KC isn't going to take Clayton because they want a different Oklahoma receiver in the 5th.
yep, that brandon guy i think :hmmm:

only problem is the chiefs will have him slotted for the 3rd round :(

Bob Dole
04-17-2005, 04:35 PM
yep, that brandon guy i think :hmmm:

only problem is the chiefs will have him slotted for the 3rd round :(

Nah. Bob Dole doesn't think he'll go that early. But according to his mother, Tennessee, Miami, KC and Dallas are looking at him.

nascher
04-17-2005, 05:00 PM
http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/playerprofiles/wr/markbradley.html

Projection Round 3-4

Mr. Laz
04-17-2005, 05:03 PM
http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/playerprofiles/wr/markbradley.html
that's the guy... bradley not brandon, thanks

you know they like pine bluff guys :D

Mark Bradley
Official Bio College: Oklahoma Height: 6-13/8
Position: Wide Receiver Weight: 201
Class: Senior 40-Yard: 4.40
SCOUTING REPORT
Strengths: A threat to score everytime he touches the ball...Explosive...Good size...Very good speed...Emerged as a major big play threat in his final season with the Sooners.

Weaknesses: Pretty much a one year wonder after transferring from Arkansas-Pine Bluff...Had the luxury of playing with Mark Clayton, who received the majority of attention from defenses.

Notes: Came through with a monster senior campain and really improved his pro stock...A bit of a sleeper who could see his stock rise with good workouts.

Bob Dole
04-17-2005, 07:05 PM
that's the guy... bradley not brandon, thanks

Bob Dole actually meant Brandon (Jones). The same kid Bob Dole has been pimping since he came out of high school

Bradley might go as high as the third. Jones will be a good pick in the fifth.