PDA

View Full Version : Just another reason to like the HBO series Deadwood.

JimNasium
04-17-2005, 02:00 PM
F#ck (http://thewvsr.com/deadwood.htm)

Bob Dole
04-17-2005, 07:42 PM
Because every ****ing version deserves to be of the front ****ing page.

Rausch
04-17-2005, 07:43 PM
The Chiefs defense has been horrible...

go bowe
04-17-2005, 07:46 PM
(thanks for the idea, r man)

sounds like watching the chiefs defense play...

"f*ck! f*ck, NO! oh, f*ck! no f*cking way! oh f*ck!"

Wile_E_Coyote
04-17-2005, 08:10 PM
Johnny Morton/deadwood/f*ck

put those subjects in a sentence

Bob Dole
04-18-2005, 04:58 AM
Just like Johnnie Morton, this ****ing thread worms its way back to the front page to avoid having a 4th thread on the subject become so much forum dead wood.

JimNasium
04-18-2005, 07:27 AM
Just like Johnnie Morton, this ****ing thread worms its way back to the front page to avoid having a 4th thread on the subject become so much forum dead wood.
I'd like to ****ing point out that my ****ing **** thread was the first one to hit the ****ing board ****ing yesterday. The other pretenders can ****ing **** themselves.

HC_Chief
04-18-2005, 08:52 AM
hehehehehe :D

cadmonkey
04-18-2005, 09:38 AM
THIS THREAD IS F*CKING USELESS WITH SOME C*CKSUCKING MOTHERF*CKING PICTURES!

munkey
04-18-2005, 09:42 AM
Is Mr. "W" the same actor as the guy that shot Wild Bill last season? I don't know why but I think if you apply the makeup you have the same actor.... :hmmm:

HC_Chief
04-18-2005, 10:01 AM
Is Mr. "W" the same actor as the guy that shot Wild Bill last season? I don't know why but I think if you apply the makeup you have the same actor.... :hmmm:

I think so. If Mr W were to squint his eye a bit, not comb his hair, rub some dirt on his face and wear shitty clothes, then you'd have Wild Bill's killer.

I haven't taken the time to verify if he is, indeed, the same actor or just an nearly identical twin.

munkey
04-18-2005, 10:09 AM
I think so. If Mr W were to squint his eye a bit, not comb his hair, rub some dirt on his face and wear shitty clothes, then you'd have Wild Bill's killer.

I haven't taken the time to verify if he is, indeed, the same actor or just an nearly identical twin.

:hmmm:

Just looks like him... (http://http://www.hbo.com/deadwood/cast/character/jackmccall.shtml)

ENDelt260
04-18-2005, 10:09 AM
Holy smokes.... you're right.

Garret Dillahunt .... Jack McCall / Francis Wolcott (9 episodes)

http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0348914/fullcredits

Bob Dole
04-18-2005, 04:12 PM
I'd like to ****ing point out that my ****ing **** thread was the first one to hit the ****ing board ****ing yesterday. The other pretenders can ****ing **** themselves.

Which is exactly the ****ing reason that Bob Dole bunped your ****ed up thread instead of one of the other ****wit's.

ENDelt260
04-18-2005, 04:16 PM
Seriously... five ****s per minute for the last ten minutes of the show. ****ing think about that. Five ****ing ****s per ****ing minute. That's ****ing insane.

Bob Dole
04-18-2005, 05:44 PM
It's pretty ****ing clear that the folks at HBO followed the "Will the FCC fine Fox" thread and are simply trying to out **** us.

Have some ****ing originality.

****ers.

JimNasium
04-18-2005, 06:22 PM
Seriously... five ****s per minute for the last ten minutes of the show. ****ing think about that. Five ****ing ****s per ****ing minute. That's ****ing insane.
****-an-A that's a lot of ****ing ****s. What the **** were they thinking with a crazy-assed **** ratio like that?

Swanman
04-19-2005, 06:48 AM

It is the same actor, his name is Garrett Dillhaunt. Normally, I am dead against having the same actor play 2 different characters, but that guy has done such a great job portraying Wolcott that I'm okay with it.

When Utter was beating the shit out of Wolcott, I couldn't help but think he was also beating up McCall for Wild Bill.

The last episode was probably the best in the series thus far. There's a lot of shit that could go down in the last 5 episodes this season and I'm sure they'll leave a lot in the air because they have signed on for a third season.

JimNasium
04-19-2005, 07:02 AM
When Utter was beating the shit out of Wolcott, I couldn't help but think he was also beating up McCall for Wild Bill.

I hadn't even thought about that little bit of symbolism. I wonder if it was intentional? As far as the next episode goes I'm of the opinion that Joni dies. I hope she doesn't but I just have a gut feeling about it.

Swanman
04-19-2005, 07:08 AM
I hadn't even thought about that little bit of symbolism. I wonder if it was intentional? As far as the next episode goes I'm of the opinion that Joni dies. I hope she doesn't but I just have a gut feeling about it.

It certainly appears from the preview that Joanie will be in a dangerous situation with Wolcott, but I think/hope Charlie and/or Jane are lurking in the background when Wolcott finds Joanie at the Chez Ami.

Another goofy thing I found out last week is that the guy who plays Dan Dority also played Warren in Something About Mary. Talk about 2 very different roles.

JimNasium
04-19-2005, 07:13 AM
It certainly appears from the preview that Joanie will be in a dangerous situation with Wolcott, but I think/hope Charlie and/or Jane are lurking in the background when Wolcott finds Joanie at the Chez Ami.

Another goofy thing I found out last week is that the guy who plays Dan Dority also played Warren in Something About Mary. Talk about 2 very different roles.
Yeah, I wish I wouldn't have found out about that. Now I can't look at Dan without hearing Warren saying "Franks and beans!" :shake: