PDA

View Full Version : TK had to take a spelling test today for a job.....

tommykat
04-18-2005, 10:03 PM
True...........OMG

Got 75% right.......not bad for an old computer that sucked. Now have fun with this......ROFL

|Zach|
04-18-2005, 10:06 PM
What does a computer have to do with it?

Skip Towne
04-18-2005, 10:09 PM
I think I'll watch this thread for awhile before I comment.

Jenson71
04-18-2005, 10:10 PM
I think I'll watch this thread for awhile before I comment.

Good luck with that.

tommykat
04-18-2005, 10:12 PM
What does a computer have to do with it?

The test was on a computer you had to decide what word was spelled wrong/or if it was. Chit some of the words I never heard of.

|Zach|
04-18-2005, 10:13 PM
The test was on a computer you had to decide what word was spelled wrong/or if it was. Chit some of the words I never heard of.
Ok, I am gonna quit early on this one.

Skip Towne
04-18-2005, 10:14 PM
Another job? I thought you already had a job.

Jenson71
04-18-2005, 10:16 PM
She got herpes. Had to quit.

tommykat
04-18-2005, 10:17 PM
Another job? I thought you already had a job.

Hairdresser........the rest? I take the 5th, Bank One/Chase are so full of crap.........no telemarketing???? BS....

Skip Towne
04-18-2005, 10:20 PM
Hairdresser........the rest? I take the 5th, Bank One/Chase are so full of crap.........no telemarketing???? BS....
What happened to the bank job?

Phobia
04-18-2005, 10:21 PM
She'll never get this one right.

Is the following word misspelled?

misspelled

Skip Towne
04-18-2005, 10:24 PM

Is the following word misspelled?

misspelled
Watch out TK, it's a trick question.

tommykat
What happened to the bank job?

To endepth.................just a lie and I would not try to move peoples money if they had a checking account but their savings was someplace else. That is just a start of what they made us do......Hey, they call for a transfer or questions and have to try to get them to move things to save them money or CONVIENCE< whatever........to much to tell here.

pink
Is one of the following sentences missing it's "ing"? jeesh.

Is the follow word misspelled?

misspelled

Phobia
04-18-2005, 10:25 PM
You set me up.

|Zach|
04-18-2005, 10:26 PM
To endepth.................just a lie and I would not try to move peoples money if they had a checking account but their savings was someplace else. That is just a start of what they made us do......Hey, they call for a transfer or questions and have to try to get them to move things to save them money or CONVIENCE< whatever........to much to tell here.
So you quit the bank because you had to do stuff with people's money?

pink
04-18-2005, 10:27 PM
You set me up.
well, you're just an ASS. pass up that moment ...

Phobia
04-18-2005, 10:29 PM

You don't like insurance and you don't like banks.... Have you considered employment with a bookie?

tommykat
04-18-2005, 10:29 PM
So you quit the bank because you had to do stuff with people's money?

Not.........as I said many things happened that they told us different. I opted out before they killed us.......I will type it out sometime, but not now........errrrrrrr ever probably. No wonder that place has such a turnover and a banner out " Now Hiring "

tommykat
04-18-2005, 10:31 PM
You don't like insurance and you don't like banks.... Have you considered employment with a bookie?

Hey, this other place has GREAT INSURANCE as Bank One........plus 3 weeks vacation......as the other gave only 2..........Bite me:banghead:

Iowanian
04-18-2005, 10:37 PM
I would have bet the Under, given the fact that you mispelled "C-A-T" in your username.

Frazod
04-18-2005, 10:38 PM
Hopefully the words "full" and/or "shit" weren't on the test.... :D

tommykat
04-18-2005, 10:41 PM
I would have bet the Under, given the fact that you mispelled "C-A-T" in your username.

The " K-A-T" comes from my name.....:harumph:

tommykat
04-18-2005, 10:42 PM
Hopefully the words "full" and/or "shit" weren't on the test.... :D

;) :D neither.....snickering

philfree
04-18-2005, 11:04 PM
True...........OMG

Got 75% right.......not bad for an old computer that sucked. Now have fun with this......ROFL

Did I ever tell you that I want to kiss you.

PhilFree:arrow:

tommykat
04-18-2005, 11:05 PM
Did I ever tell you that I want to kiss you.

:spock:

Joe Seahawk
04-18-2005, 11:07 PM
Phobia, Bobinator, Frazod and Cosmic pal went out for pizza. When the bill came, they decided to split the check. Phobia figured out what she owed by multiplying the bill by 0.25. Bobinator figured his share by finding 30% of the total. Frazod figured out her amount by dividing the total by 3. To determine what he owed, Cosmic Pal found 12% of the total. Who paid the most money?

A. Phobia
B. Bobinator
C. Frazod
D. Cosmic pal

tommykat
04-18-2005, 11:09 PM
Alice, Bob, Farhana and Jamal went out for pizza. When the bill came, they decided to split the check. Alice figured out what she owed by multiplying the bill by 0.25. Bob figured his share by finding 30% of the total. Farhana figured out her amount by dividing the total by 3. To determine what he owed, Jamal found 12% of the total. Who paid the most money?

A. Alice
B. Bob
C. Farhana
D. Jamal

Smart ASS..........I wondered who would put something up like that...KUDDOS to you. :thumb:

philfree
04-18-2005, 11:13 PM
:spock:

If you keep making faces like that...............uh....If I kiss you you won't be making faces like that any-Mo. :) It'll be more like :thumb:...........Have you had enough kisses lately? I ain't! Which is a real loss for one individual because i'm a great kisser.

tommykat
04-18-2005, 11:14 PM
If you keep making faces like that...............uh....If I kiss you you won't be making faces like that any-Mo. :) It'll be more like :thumb:...........Have you had enough kisses lately? I ain't! Which is a real loss for one individual because i'm a great kisser.

:hmmm: Must be drinking, you never talk like this. :spock:

philfree
04-18-2005, 11:20 PM
Phobia, Bobinator, Frazod and Cosmic pal went out for pizza. When the bill came, they decided to split the check. Phobia figured out what she owed by multiplying the bill by 0.25. Bobinator figured his share by finding 30% of the total. Frazod figured out her amount by dividing the total by 3. To determine what he owed, Cosmic Pal found 12% of the total. Who paid the most money?

A. Phobia
B. Bobinator
C. Frazod
D. Cosmic pal

If one of these guys didn't just take the tab and pay it...well that's weak. See if you're smart you'll never have to figure bull shit like this. Hell I buy those guys a pizza right now if I could. It's gonna have jalapenos on it though.

PhilFree :arrow:

Frazod
04-18-2005, 11:23 PM

A. Phobia
B. Bobinator
C. Frazod
D. Cosmic pal

Phil's a woman?

milkman
04-18-2005, 11:26 PM
Phil's a woman?

Read it again, you're a woman too.

philfree
04-18-2005, 11:27 PM
:hmmm: Must be drinking, you never talk like this. :spock:

Yes I have........And I haven't been kissed with enough passion lately so.........

Actually I thought you changed your user namne a few weeks back and I posted the same thing much to the amusement of keg.

Have you had a really good kiss recently?

philfree
04-18-2005, 11:30 PM
Phil's a woman?

No but if you were there and tried to figure out what the gal owed you ain't much of............Well you've missed something some where along the way.

chiefs4me
04-18-2005, 11:32 PM
and you people call me crazy........:rolleyes:

Dave Lane
04-18-2005, 11:37 PM
I always liked what Hollywood Henderson said about Terry Bradshaw:

Hes so dumb he couldn't spell CAT if you spotted him the C and the T.

ROFL

Dave

philfree
04-18-2005, 11:41 PM
Hell you meant Phil Kloster..........I still stand by what posted......I never split tabs. Me and buds just pick up the tab for one another. If can't trust a person to hold up his end of the bargain by instinct I prolly ain't gonna be eating lunch with him anyway.........I refuse to let women pay period. Well except my spouse but the money she spends comes from me anyways so it ain't the same.

philfree
04-18-2005, 11:51 PM
Yes I have........And I haven't been kissed with enough passion lately so.........

Actually I thought you changed your user namne a few weeks back and I posted the same thing much to the amusement of keg.

Have you had a really good kiss recently?

Cat got your tongue?

~harmless~

CosmicPal
04-18-2005, 11:54 PM

A. Phobia
B. Bobinator
C. Frazod
D. Cosmic pal

Well, it wasn't me 'cause I excused myself to the bathroom and instead walked out the front door and sauntered over to the nearest tavern for a drink.

Did I win?

Frazod
04-18-2005, 11:55 PM
Read it again, you're a woman too.

:cuss:

CosmicPal
04-18-2005, 11:56 PM
I bet you can't spell vacuum.

Iowanian
04-18-2005, 11:58 PM
and you people call me crazy........:rolleyes:

Annoying, bitter, antagonistic, nagging, whining, ignorant, and prone to take the dense viewpoint, just to cause grief....yes..............Crazy...no.

badgirl
04-19-2005, 12:01 AM
Good luck with your new job TK, :thumb: I'm glad you got away from the bank, I know it was stressing you out.

philfree
04-19-2005, 12:05 AM
I was trying to have some fun with T-Kat but you "guys" are fuggin it up by sticking to the thread....or whatever.............if she called my bluff and said get your lips over here a kiss..........I'm outta here.

philfree
04-19-2005, 01:23 AM
I bummed T-Kat didn't post again but I recon she went nighty night. I cook a mean beakfast too!........I good with eggs no matter who's laying them...........

big nasty kcnut
04-19-2005, 01:32 AM
Tammy awesome news and good luck.

badgirl
04-19-2005, 01:42 AM
Tammy awesome news and good luck.
whos Tammy? :hmmm:

philfree
04-19-2005, 01:48 AM
whos Tammy? :hmmm:

He meant kathy I'm sure. Jazzlovr is a.k.a Tammy......she's always been sweet to me when i've needed computer help.

.....He drinks tequila and she talks dirty in Spanish........

|Zach|
04-19-2005, 01:48 AM
Annoying, bitter, antagonistic, nagging, whining, ignorant, and prone to take the dense viewpoint, just to cause grief....yes..............Crazy...no.
ROFL

badgirl
04-19-2005, 02:18 AM
He meant kathy I'm sure. Jazzlovr is a.k.a Tammy......she's always been sweet to me when i've needed computer help.

.....He drinks tequila and she talks dirty in Spanish........

I thought her name was Kathy, but when I saw Tammy, I thought maby I was wrong,

philfree
04-19-2005, 02:36 AM
I thought her name was Kathy, but when I saw Tammy, I thought maby I was wrong,

Nope you're right on. Need a hug?

Skip Towne
04-19-2005, 07:19 AM
I was trying to have some fun with T-Kat but you "guys" are fuggin it up by sticking to the thread....or whatever.............if she called my bluff and said get your lips over here a kiss..........I'm outta here.

It really wasn't much of a bluff. We all know your wife won't let you out of the house.