PDA

View Full Version : Boerigter signs tender offer from Chiefs

Der Flöprer
04-19-2005, 02:42 PM
I'm excited about this, however this should be his make or break year.

Chiefs | Boerigter Agrees to Tender Offer-
from www.KFFL.com
Tue, 19 Apr 2005 11:48:14 -0700

Kansas City Chiefs President Carl Peterson announced restricted free agent WR Marc Boerigter has agreed to his one-year tender offer with the team. Financial terms were not disclosed.

Nzoner
04-19-2005, 02:44 PM
I'm excited too,maybe I'll get some wear out of his jersey yet.

HemiEd
04-19-2005, 02:45 PM
:toast: PBJ PBJ :thumb: He knows the offense!

HemiEd
04-19-2005, 02:46 PM
I'm excited too,maybe I'll get some wear out of his jersey yet.

What is he supposed to wear? :shrug:

Count Alex's Losses
04-19-2005, 02:47 PM
CATCH SOME ****ING TOUCHDOWN PASSES

tk13
04-19-2005, 02:47 PM
And go bo can live for another year....

Der Flöprer
04-19-2005, 02:50 PM
CATCH SOME ****ING TOUCHDOWN PASSES

absof*ckinlutely

Iowanian
04-19-2005, 02:51 PM
Considering he didn't do much 2 years ago, and blew his knee out last year..........I'm not terribly excited.

I don't expect much out of him as a WR but hope he can get back to form as a gunner.

LiL stumppy
04-19-2005, 02:53 PM
Considering he didn't do much 2 years ago, and blew his knee out last year..........I'm not terribly excited.

I don't expect much out of him as a WR but hope he can get back to form as a gunner.

Two years ago he was new and didn't know the offence.Everyone knows how much new playes get to play on this team.Last year wasn't his fault.I'm think he will have a good year this year if he stays healthy.Im very excited about this.

Warrior5
04-19-2005, 02:54 PM
:toast: PBJ PBJ :thumb: He knows the offense!

Bo knows the O.

Iowanian
04-19-2005, 02:55 PM
No....3 years ago he was a rookie, 2 years ago was his sophmore slump, and last year, he was hurt in the preseason. Anyone coming off of a Knee injury is a concern, especially at positions that require speed, explosion and cut making ability. RB and WR are the worst.

LiL stumppy
04-19-2005, 03:00 PM
No....3 years ago he was a rookie, 2 years ago was his sophmore slump, and last year, he was hurt in the preseason. Anyone coming off of a Knee injury is a concern, especially at positions that require speed, explosion and cut making ability. RB and WR are the worst.

I didn't say he was a rookie,and I did state that I think he can do alot for us if he stays healthy.

Der Flöprer
04-19-2005, 03:01 PM

Just can't argue with this logic. If he does come back to original form it will be downright lucky. However with the brilliance he showed his rookie season I think he's worth the risk, and I think he could come back. Time will tell.

Iowanian
04-19-2005, 03:02 PM
Little Buddy,

What you said was that 2 years ago he was new and didn't know the offense. I'm saying that it was his 2nd year in the offense, and that was no excuse. He failed to produce. Its not uncommon in the NFL. Last year, he was obviously Injured before we had a chance to show anything.

If he makes the team, and turns into anything other than a special Teams gunner and #4-5 WR.......Its a bonus.Its a bonus. I think he deserves the shot, and hope he makes the most out of it.

Bowser
04-19-2005, 03:04 PM
I thought we signed him to a seven year deal when we snagged him from Canada. What gives?

LiL stumppy
04-19-2005, 03:33 PM
Little Buddy,

What you said was that 2 years ago he was new and didn't know the offense. I'm saying that it was his 2nd year in the offense, and that was no excuse. He failed to produce. Its not uncommon in the NFL. Last year, he was obviously Injured before we had a chance to show anything.

If he makes the team, and turns into anything other than a special Teams gunner and #4-5 WR.......Its a bonus.Its a bonus. I think he deserves the shot, and hope he makes the most out of it.

Well,he still way fairly new.New players dont get that big of a shot with the cheifs.

go bowe
04-19-2005, 04:39 PM
And go bo can live for another year....:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

http://freebmw.net/share/Smilies/NormalSize/b_woot.gif http://freebmw.net/share/Smilies/NormalSize/b_woot.gif http://freebmw.net/share/Smilies/NormalSize/b_woot.gif http://freebmw.net/share/Smilies/NormalSize/b_woot.gif http://freebmw.net/share/Smilies/NormalSize/b_woot.gif http://freebmw.net/share/Smilies/NormalSize/b_woot.gif

|Zach|
04-19-2005, 05:11 PM
Well,he still way fairly new.New players dont get that big of a shot with the chiefs.
Like Jared Allen or something like that. If you make the plays you get on the field.

Phobia
04-19-2005, 05:13 PM
I thought we signed him to a seven year deal when we snagged him from Canada. What gives?

Yeah - he met some incentive which provided voidable years after 3.

LiL stumppy
04-19-2005, 05:13 PM
Like Jared Allen or something like that. If you make the plays you get on the field.

Sammi Parker didn't get to play untill the end of the season and he made some nice plays then.

|Zach|
04-19-2005, 05:18 PM
Sammi Parker didn't get to play untill the end of the season and he made some nice plays then.
He had a hamstring problem...

I don't not like Bo I hope he does well...I just have a hard time forgiving him.

I will never forget standing at Arrowhead and dropping what would have been a huge huge catch...could have turned things around in the playoffs against the Colts.

PastorMikH
04-19-2005, 05:36 PM
I will never forget standing at Arrowhead and dropping what would have been a huge huge catch...could have turned things around in the playoffs against the Colts.

The only problem with that philosophy is that you kinda sorta need to hold the same grudges against most of the players. Priest had a big fumble, Johnny Morton missed his share of clutch catches, Trent making a few more completions, Our D showing up, etc.

|Zach|
04-19-2005, 05:54 PM
The only problem with that philosophy is that you kinda sorta need to hold the same grudges against most of the players. Priest had a big fumble, Johnny Morton missed his share of clutch catches, Trent making a few more completions, Our D showing up, etc.
I am not putting it all on him, but that was a throw that should have been easy to catch...

After all this time that play stands out so much in my mind. It is like I saw it in slow motion.

PastorMikH
04-19-2005, 05:59 PM
I am not putting it all on him, but that was a throw that should have been easy to catch...

After all this time that play stands out so much in my mind. It is like I saw it in slow motion.

The thing that stands out to me the most in that game is that our D couldn't stop the Colts once, they couldn't even hold them to a FG ON ONE STINKIN' DRIVE.:banghead::banghead:

|Zach|
04-19-2005, 06:01 PM
The thing that stands out to me the most in that game is that our D couldn't stop the Colts once, they couldn't even hold them to a FG ON ONE STINKIN' DRIVE.:banghead::banghead:
I went to the game with my friend Megan, she said later that the only time she had seen me like that was when we both went to a funeral together. :(

ROFL

LiL stumppy
04-19-2005, 06:09 PM
What about all the other times Bo has made great catches?

|Zach|
04-19-2005, 06:10 PM
What about all the other times Bo has made great catches?
The year before last? Ya, that was cool.

Tuckdaddy
04-19-2005, 07:29 PM
Glad to have him back. I have big dreams for him to make his presence felt this season. Can he come back from injury? I know this much, he'll be real hungry to get the ball.

jettio
04-19-2005, 07:35 PM
I think next year, 2006, he will be back in form, hard to imagine that he could heal in a year's time from that injury.