PDA

View Full Version : Broncos trade out of the 1st round

eazyb81
04-19-2005, 05:01 PM
http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=338&storyID=4072

They give up their 1st this year for Washington's 1st next year, a 4th next year, and a 3rd this year.

pussies...

the Talking Can
04-19-2005, 05:04 PM
wierd...guess we have to root Washington this year so Denver get's screwed in the next draft...I think I'd rather have a 2nd this year...strange trade

Rain Man
04-19-2005, 05:04 PM
This may be the earliest they've ever conceded the division.

ChiefsCountry
04-19-2005, 05:06 PM
Good, let those pussies have a crappy season. Just watch though knowing our luck Denver will suck and so will Washington and they will get 2 top 5 picks next year and get Leinart and somebody else.

eazyb81
04-19-2005, 05:06 PM
God, watch Washington tank this year and give a top 5 pick to Denver....

I hope Gibbs knows what he's doing.

ChiefsCountry
04-19-2005, 05:07 PM
I wonder if Washington is going to make a play now for Edwards or Williams. They got the ammo now to do it.

the Talking Can
04-19-2005, 05:07 PM
why would Washington give up next year's first? that's crazy....

Hercules Rockefell
04-19-2005, 05:08 PM
That is ****ing awesome!!!!

|Zach|
04-19-2005, 05:09 PM
I dont think this is a bad deal for Denver at all.

ChiefsCountry
04-19-2005, 05:10 PM
I think Washington is moving up to Denver's spot so they can get Heath Miller, the TE out of Virginia.

eazyb81
04-19-2005, 05:11 PM

neither do I, but don't tell them that.

|Zach|
04-19-2005, 05:11 PM
neither do I, but don't tell them that.
ROFL

Braincase
04-19-2005, 05:13 PM
Here's hoping the Chiefs meet the Redskins in the Superbowl!

the Talking Can
04-19-2005, 05:17 PM

i'd say its a great deal for Denver unless the Redskins win 12 games...at least the chances of Denver getting an impact player this year are greatly reduced....if I were a 'Skins fan I'd be pissed...

Den9899
Wow, even if the Redskins make the playoffs next year, I still think they just got bent over on this deal.

sparkky
if the Skins do land a wr early during the draft I wonder if that makes Gardner a little cheaper?

Taco John
04-19-2005, 05:21 PM
I think we're making a run a Lienart next year... I can't believe what a great trade this is for us. Our fan base is doing backflips over this one...

HolmeZz
04-19-2005, 05:21 PM
The 'Skins did this because they're about to trade their 1st rounder to Oakland for Buchanon and the Raiders 2nd rounder.

beer bacon
04-19-2005, 05:22 PM
I think we're making a run a Lienart next year... I can't believe what a great trade this is for us. Our fan base is doing backflips over this one...

It boggles the mind how the Skins are continually gigantic morons.

Hercules Rockefell
04-19-2005, 05:23 PM

or Ferguson, or Rod Wright, or Ngata or a host of other players much better then they could have gotten in this draft.

the Talking Can
04-19-2005, 05:24 PM
The 'Skins did this because they're about to trade their 1st rounder to Oakland for Buchanon and the Raiders 2nd rounder.

they make CP look like Football Jesus....someone needs to close the bar in Washington, these trades sound like something you'd read about from Nick Athan....

Rain Man
04-19-2005, 05:24 PM

Circus freaks.

Taco John
04-19-2005, 05:25 PM
or Ferguson, or Rod Wright, or Ngata or a host of other players much better then they could have gotten in this draft.

Amen brother... You know we'll be talking about the possibilities all season long... Next year is going to be one of the most looked forward to drafts in recent Broncos history...

SWEET! :) :thumb:

the Talking Can
04-19-2005, 05:26 PM

unless Denver or Washington has the worst record in the league you have no shot at Leinart...no one is going to trade down from #1 with him on the board....

cdcox
04-19-2005, 05:27 PM
So is Denver so loaded at every position that they can skip getting fresh talent for a year or is Shanahan such a genious that they starting the rebuilding cycle a year early?

eazyb81
04-19-2005, 05:28 PM
I'm not so sure the Broncos made out as well as everyone thinks. If you think about it, a 1st next year typically equals a 2nd, and a 4th would equal a 5th. So if you think about it in current value, what the Skins did was trade away a 2nd, 3rd, and 5th. According to the value charts, the 25th slot comes to around 720 points. The 76th slot to 210. That leaves a 510 gap. As long as the Redskins are 11th or better next year in the draft, they actually do well on the deal.

HolmeZz
04-19-2005, 05:28 PM
Really can't downplay this. It was a good deal for Denver. IMO this year's draft isn't that special, but next year's(on paper) looks stacked.

|Zach|
04-19-2005, 05:29 PM
Circus freaks.
ROFL

the Talking Can
04-19-2005, 05:29 PM
is Shanahan such a genious that they starting the rebuilding cycle a year early?

bingo...not even he's dumb enough to think this year matters for Denver...

Wile_E_Coyote
04-19-2005, 05:37 PM
please, no one ever again wish that Lamar was more like Snyder STFU

BigChiefFan
04-19-2005, 05:38 PM
What is the Broncos first pick, now that this trade went through?

sparkky
04-19-2005, 05:41 PM
I didn't think any big deals can go down till draft time? Or so we've been told.
I do admire someone that tries to do something. I expect the Skins to suck again so they should come out good for next year.
Good job Denver. Sucks to say that tho.
It stands now that Denver picks at #56 overall, #24 in the second round.

Mile High Mania
04-19-2005, 05:41 PM
Very interesting indeed...

Mile High Mania
04-19-2005, 05:45 PM
Denver gets out of R1... which at that position, I wasn't seeing anything great... reaches at CB which are historical failures for Denver. Nothing really there that I was excited about.

So, now they have the 56th overall (R2) and 76th overall (R3) with their other two R3 comp picks at 97 and 101.

That's good... I just hope the Skins suck again and give Denver a top 10 pick in 2006 and then that extra #4.

I like it...

BigChiefFan
04-19-2005, 05:47 PM
I didn't think any big deals can go down till draft time? Or so we've been told.
I do admire someone that tries to do something. I expect the Skins to suck again so they should come out good for next year.
Good job Denver. Sucks to say that tho.
It stands now that Denver picks at #56 overall, #24 in the second round.
The flipside of that is the Redskins could draft TWO First round picks this year and make an impact if they land two quality players. They've got some good players already, it may work out for them, but that's why they play the games. I'd love to have two first rounders this year, wouldn't you?

Mile High Mania
04-19-2005, 05:50 PM
The flipside of that is the Redskins could draft TWO First round picks this year and make an impact if they land two quality players. They've got some good players already, it may work out for them, but that's why they play the games. I'd love to have two first rounders this year, wouldn't you?

I dunno ... I'd like to have two first rounders this year if they were picks 1-15 or so.

The Skins have lots of issues - CB, QB, WR... depth all around. They'll still get killed in the NFCE. Swept by the Eagles, split with Dallas and maybe a split with the Giants. They will be hard pressed to win 8 games.

BigChiefFan
04-19-2005, 05:51 PM
Denver gets out of R1... which at that position, I wasn't seeing anything great... reaches at CB which are historical failures for Denver. Nothing really there that I was excited about.

So, now they have the 56th overall (R2) and 76th overall (R3) with their other two R3 comp picks at 97 and 101.

That's good... I just hope the Skins suck again and give Denver a top 10 pick in 2006 and then that extra #4.

I like it...
I just hope Morency is gone before you all pick at 56. He's a quality player, with lots of speed, however with all the young HBs on your roster, I see an OL with your first pick this year. What's the word on the roster breakdown and needs for the Broncos? With all the defensive help you all have gone after in FA, I would have to say, you all go offense in the first round. BTW, thanks for the info.

alanm
04-19-2005, 05:52 PM

I like it...
Well the deal is done. You guys have no choice but to like it now. :)

Mile High Mania
04-19-2005, 05:53 PM
They need a safety... another CB... nice DT ... WR depth maybe. Not many picks to fill the depth needs.

I would like to see S early R2, maybe WR like Vincent Jackson in R3... in R6 maybe a Mike Munoz for the oline.

Taco John
04-19-2005, 05:53 PM
So is Denver so loaded at every position that they can skip getting fresh talent for a year or is Shanahan such a genious that they starting the rebuilding cycle a year early?

We don't have any glaring "need" positions to fill, if that's what you mean. Our roster is more or less a clear picture. We do have areas that we could improve, but all teams have that.

Mile High Mania
04-19-2005, 05:54 PM
Well the deal is done. You guys have no choice but to like it now. :)

True, but seriously of the two dozen mocks I saw ... I might have liked two of the options for Denver at #25. At least now I don't have to fear them taking Fabian Washington there.

Taco John
04-19-2005, 05:54 PM
I'm not so sure the Broncos made out as well as everyone thinks. If you think about it, a 1st next year typically equals a 2nd, and a 4th would equal a 5th. So if you think about it in current value, what the Skins did was trade away a 2nd, 3rd, and 5th. According to the value charts, the 25th slot comes to around 720 points. The 76th slot to 210. That leaves a 510 gap. As long as the Redskins are 11th or better next year in the draft, they actually do well on the deal.

What in the hell is this? I've heard some wild spin in my time, but equating a 1st this year to a second next year is ignorant of the quality of depth in both respective drafts. I don't know where you pulled this line of spin from, but I'm guessing you might need to wipe...

BigChiefFan
04-19-2005, 05:55 PM
I dunno ... I'd like to have two first rounders this year if they were picks 1-15 or so.

The Skins have lots of issues - CB, QB, WR... depth all around. They'll still get killed in the NFCE. Swept by the Eagles, split with Dallas and maybe a split with the Giants. They will be hard pressed to win 8 games.
Most say there's better value after the top 10 picks this year, so I still think they have some quality picks. They also have some good players and a coach who has shown he knows what he is doing. The Eagles will be tough in their division, maybe the G men and Boys, too, but you just never know. Think about their roster and adding two quality first rounder players this year to it, they may improve a great deal in Gibbs 2nd season.

Hercules Rockefell
04-19-2005, 05:58 PM
What in the hell is this? I've heard some wild spin in my time, but equating a 1st this year to a second next year is ignorant of the quality of depth in both respective drafts. I don't know where you pulled this line of spin from, but I'm guessing you might need to wipe...

Yep. You rate all future picks a round lower (or basically the last pick in the round), except for 1st round picks.

sparkky
04-19-2005, 05:58 PM

Couple of points here. I don't see the Skins overtaking the Iggles in that division without devine intervention. But I do agree with ya that's why they play the games.
Most years I would LOVE to have 2 first rounders. But not this year, or next. I suscribe to the "closing window of opportunity" theory and would rather have new veteran quality starters than the draft picks.
I think we'll be in a 6-10 rebuilding mode in 3 years regardless. I'm in the "win NOW, screw the future" crowd.

eazyb81
04-19-2005, 06:00 PM

what's worth more, a dollar now or a dollar a year from now? It's common sense and all teams use those measures as a basis.

alanm
04-19-2005, 06:00 PM
True, but seriously of the two dozen mocks I saw ... I might have liked two of the options for Denver at #25. At least now I don't have to fear them taking Fabian Washington there.
Washington's a good CB. I don't think he's going in the 1st like some guys have him. He'll go 2nd for sure. Now Josh Bullocks on the other hand may be a low 1st rnder. I think they'll both be gone by the end of the 2nd though. I would love to see the Chiefs get Barrett Ruud at LB with their 2nd though. That is if they don't trade it away.

Mile High Mania
04-19-2005, 06:01 PM
Most say there's better value after the top 10 picks this year, so I still think they have some quality picks. They also have some good players and a coach who has shown he knows what he is doing. The Eagles will be tough in their division, maybe the G men and Boys, too, but you just never know. Think about their roster and adding two quality first rounder players this year to it, they may improve a great deal in Gibbs 2nd season.

Hell, anything *could* happen. Not all 1st rounders step up and are a force in year one. Yes, there is quality to be had later in this year's draft.

Had Denver received another 2 and the extra 3 this year - I would really be pumped.

There are areas of concern for Denver, but dropping out of R1 isn't really a bad thing... it was #25, so you just never know. The positions of need - S, WR, OT depth, CB... those can all be filled with the R2, three R3 and R4 picks, then you have R6 and R7 for roster fodder.

Mile High Mania
04-19-2005, 06:04 PM
Washington's a good CB. I don't think he's going in the 1st like some guys have him. He'll go 2nd for sure. Now Josh Bullocks on the other hand may be a low 1st rnder. I think they'll both be gone by the end of the 2nd though. I would love to see the Chiefs get Barrett Ruud at LB with their 2nd though. That is if they don't trade it away.

I don't like Fabian... the Big 12 had no true badass passing attacks and Fabian was beat up frequently. Personally, I just don't like him - esp as a R1 guy.

Bullocks is the safety, right? If that's who I'm thinking of ... I'd like him with Denver's R2 pick.

Hercules Rockefell
04-19-2005, 06:05 PM
Most years I would LOVE to have 2 first rounders. But not this year, or next.

I can agree with this year, but next year's class looks to be loaded.

HolmeZz
04-19-2005, 06:07 PM
Yeah, next year's draft looks REALLY good right now.

Mile High Mania
04-19-2005, 06:13 PM
I am partly happy b/c I really feared the potential failure of a pick that was sitting there in R1...

Iowanian
04-19-2005, 06:15 PM
Here is hoping Washington Wins 11 games.

morphius
04-19-2005, 06:20 PM
Who knows if this is good or bad, with the draft it is all about who you get and whether they actually end up contributing to the team soon enough to be of any use.

I'm kind of surprised they didn't go for a 5th rounder, that seems to be their golden round for RB's.

Of course I don't think they will be a truly good team until they get someone who can surplant Plummer.

cdcox
04-19-2005, 06:20 PM

It depends on where the draft picks are in the round, which is of course unknown for next year right now. You also have to consider the time value of a draft choice, just like the time value of money. There is definitely some discounting of draft choices in future years. Lets call the discount in the 400 point range on the draft chart. I'd say if the '06 Washington Pick is 20 or better it is a good deal for the Broncs. The odds are certainly on the Broncos side for working out in terms of the draft value chart.

Mile High Mania
04-19-2005, 06:21 PM
Here is hoping Washington Wins 11 games.

That would suck, but... where do you see 11 wins?

1 Sun Sep 11 Chicago
2 Mon Sep 19 at Dallas LOSS
3 BYE WEEK
4 Sun Oct 2 Seattle LOSS
5 Sun Oct 9 at Denver LOSS
6 Sun Oct 16 at Kansas City LOSS
7 Sun Oct 23 San Francisco
8 Sun Oct 30 at NY Giants
9 Sun Nov 6 Philadelphia LOSS
10 Sun Nov 13 at Tampa Bay LOSS
11 Sun Nov 20 Oakland LOSS
12 Sun Nov 27 San Diego LOSS
13 Sun Dec 4 at St. Louis LOSS
14 Sun Dec 11 at Arizona
15 Sun Dec 18 Dallas
16 Sat Dec 24 NY Giants
17 Sun Jan 1 at Philadelphia LOSS

I see 10 losses pretty easily... I don't think that's "reaching".

6 on the road. Could win @ Giants maybe and possibly at the Cardinals.

Home losses to Seattle, Philly, Raiders, Chargers. Should win vs Bears, 49ers, Dallas maybe and possibly the Giants.

6 wins could mean a sweet pick in 2006.

alanm
04-19-2005, 06:25 PM
Who here thought Atlanta would make it to the NFC Championship game. Washington having a good season is just as possible. :thumb:

alanm
04-19-2005, 06:27 PM
I don't like Fabian... the Big 12 had no true badass passing attacks and Fabian was beat up frequently. Personally, I just don't like him - esp as a R1 guy.

Bullocks is the safety, right? If that's who I'm thinking of ... I'd like him with Denver's R2 pick.
Yes Bullocks was the FS. He led the nation in INT's his soph year. Somewhat injured last season. I shudder to think that if KC drafted him they would try to convert him to CB. :banghead: :banghead:

Hercules Rockefell
04-19-2005, 06:28 PM
Of course I don't think they will be a truly good team until they get someone who can surplant Plummer.

I think that's what this trade is setting them up for. Be in a position to get Leinhart (if Shanny thinks he's the guy) or getting a franchise LT next year and grabbing someone like McPherson this year and hoping he's the one.

Either way, this trade in some way sets up Jake's successor.

Mile High Mania
04-19-2005, 06:29 PM
Who here thought Atlanta would make it to the NFC Championship game. Washington having a good season is just as possible. :thumb:

Well, the Falcons had/have a nice defense... a guy named Vick and a two headed monster at RB. They won 9 games in Vick's rookie year, looked promising, then he missed the season and they sucked.

Bad example... the Redskins haven't sniffed more than 8 wins since 1999 and have shown nothing over the years.

HemiEd
04-19-2005, 06:45 PM
That would suck, but... where do you see 11 wins?

1 Sun Sep 11 Chicago
2 Mon Sep 19 at Dallas LOSS
3 BYE WEEK
4 Sun Oct 2 Seattle LOSS
5 Sun Oct 9 at Denver LOSS
6 Sun Oct 16 at Kansas City LOSS
7 Sun Oct 23 San Francisco
8 Sun Oct 30 at NY Giants
9 Sun Nov 6 Philadelphia LOSS
10 Sun Nov 13 at Tampa Bay LOSS
11 Sun Nov 20 Oakland LOSS
12 Sun Nov 27 San Diego LOSS
13 Sun Dec 4 at St. Louis LOSS
14 Sun Dec 11 at Arizona
15 Sun Dec 18 Dallas
16 Sat Dec 24 NY Giants
17 Sun Jan 1 at Philadelphia LOSS

I see 10 losses pretty easily... I don't think that's "reaching".

6 on the road. Could win @ Giants maybe and possibly at the Cardinals.

Home losses to Seattle, Philly, Raiders, Chargers. Should win vs Bears, 49ers, Dallas maybe and possibly the Giants.

6 wins could mean a sweet pick in 2006.

Curious how you think the Raiders will beat them?

Mile High Mania
04-19-2005, 06:47 PM
Curious how you think the Raiders will beat them?

Total offense... right now the Skins look to field a medicore offense and a porous secondary. Oakland with Collins, Moss, Porter, Jordan could put up 42 points... Oakland can't stop anyone, but I'm not sold that the Skins can go point for point.

HemiEd
04-19-2005, 06:55 PM
Total offense... right now the Skins look to field a medicore offense and a porous secondary. Oakland with Collins, Moss, Porter, Jordan could put up 42 points... Oakland can't stop anyone, but I'm not sold that the Skins can go point for point.

Ok, I just had it being a home win for the Skins. But you make good points. :thumb: So the defense will slip that far with the loss of Smoot. hmm.

Taco John
04-19-2005, 07:03 PM
Ok, I just had it being a home win for the Skins. But you make good points. :thumb: So the defense will slip that far with the loss of Smoot. hmm.

What do you mean by "slip that far?" It's *been* slipping and looks to continue to slip...

Shawn Springs... ROFL

stevieray
04-19-2005, 07:11 PM
It's a crap shoot for both teams. History favors the Invescos.

"I guess we'll see what happens."

HemiEd
04-19-2005, 07:20 PM
What do you mean by "slip that far?" It's *been* slipping and looks to continue to slip...

Shawn Springs... ROFL

Is the award winning Mange down again? Last I knew the Skins were top five defense, but those are just facts, something you would not understand..

Mile High Mania
04-19-2005, 07:20 PM
It's a crap shoot for both teams. History favors the Invescos.

"I guess we'll see what happens."

Nice line... I'll use that sometime.

It does kinda make me laugh that the desire to get that #25 pick is to possibly go CB to help the losses of Bailey and Smoot.

Mile High Mania
04-19-2005, 07:23 PM
Is the award winning Mange down again? Last I knew the Skins were top five defense, but those are just facts, something you would not understand..

Well, statistically, Denver was top 5 last year as well... they had issues.

HemiEd
04-19-2005, 07:28 PM

But, But my point was the Skins playing the Raiders. I have a hard time thinking that the pathetic Raiders will be good enough to beat the Skins at home, even with Randy Moss.

Mile High Mania
04-19-2005, 07:32 PM
But, But my point was the Skins playing the Raiders. I have a hard time thinking that the pathetic Raiders will be good enough to beat the Skins at home, even with Randy Moss.

Well, it's a week 11 game... so either team could slip or gel by that point. I just think that barring injury, the Raiders are going to have a prolific offense - one that I think will be able to give many defenses, even the good ones a tough time.

The Raiders will not be pathetic on offense.

HemiEd
04-19-2005, 07:37 PM
Well, it's a week 11 game... so either team could slip or gel by that point. I just think that barring injury, the Raiders are going to have a prolific offense - one that I think will be able to give many defenses, even the good ones a tough time.

You make a lot of sense, very good insights. :thumb:

Mile High Mania
04-19-2005, 07:41 PM
You make a lot of sense, very good insights. :thumb:

I have a few shining moments every few years...

Taco John
04-19-2005, 07:45 PM

They were a top five defense only because they:

1) Play in the NFC
2) Play in the NFC East

Put them in ANY AFC division, and they are mediocre at best.

Tombstone RJ
04-19-2005, 07:46 PM

No, they will be an excellent offensive machine. The faiders biggest question is their defense. They won't be able to stop anyone, as good as their offense is, that is evened out by their pourous defense.

Mile High Mania
04-19-2005, 07:50 PM
No, they will be an excellent offensive machine. The faiders biggest question is their defense. They won't be able to stop anyone, as good as their offense is, that is evened out by their pourous defense.

That's basically what I said, so... I agree.

Logical
04-19-2005, 07:51 PM
They were a top five defense only because they:

1) Play in the NFC
2) Play in the NFC East

Put them in ANY AFC division, and they are mediocre at best.

I figured out how the Chiefs can win their division. Carl can get the franchise traded for the NY Giants and into the NFC East. Brilliant

Tombstone RJ
04-19-2005, 07:53 PM
I'm thinking the Skins go 8-8, maybe 9-7. There is no way they win the NFCE. The Iggles are too good and they are staying pat, on top of the division.

The Giants might be very good this year with Manning and a rebuilt offensive line, not to mention Shocky.

The Cowboys are in their third season with Parcells. If history is correct, this is a good thing for the Cowboys. Parcell's teams start to come together by the third season, ala Dick Vermiel.

I just don't see the Skins doing much. They still have questions at QB (Ramsey) and their oline is somewhat in fluctuation. Their defense is going through turmoil right now with Arrington calling out Gibbs & Company. Their secondary is in shambles.

The Skins have alot of holes to fill.

OrlandoChief
04-19-2005, 07:54 PM
This is a good move by Denver IMO. You always seem to get more next year for less this year when you trade picks. Plus, this years draft is considered to be somewhat weak by most accounts.

Tombstone RJ
04-19-2005, 07:56 PM
That's basically what I said, so... I agree.

I agree that we agree. You just didn't mention the faiders crappy defense. While the faiders offense scares the hell out of me, their crappy defense makes feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside.

Brock
04-19-2005, 07:56 PM
BFD.

Mile High Mania
04-19-2005, 07:59 PM
BFD.

I wouldn't say this is a Big Focking Deal... decent size, yes.

Warhorse
04-20-2005, 12:26 AM
The trade really works out in Denver's benefit. All one needs to do is look at this years #1 pick... hell, its undecided by almost all of the NFL.

Next year there is a sure fire #1 pick and that is looking like Leinart. I however, don't expect the Redskins to be the worst team in the league but they could be one of the top 5 worst teams. This is great news when you are looking at potential players like Reggie Bush and even UF QB Chris Leak coming out after their Junior Years.

I tagging Chris Leak as the player I want Denver to land. He is the next Peyton Manning except with better than average speed. Pedigree, Talent, Athletic Ability and Brains to boot. Its going to be the perfect QB for Denver. Shanahan already has ties to UF as well and you can bet your ass... if Jake does not get it done this year, we will be making a move for Leak.

Taco John
04-20-2005, 12:33 AM
Next year there is a sure fire #1 pick and that is looking like Leinart.

And not a single game has been played. Who knows who else could develop during the season...

Joe Seahawk
04-20-2005, 12:43 AM
That is a helluva trade for the Broncos, WTF were the Skins thinking.. Never trade a future first round pick.. Dumb, Dumb, Dumb....

alanm
04-20-2005, 12:49 AM
If Denver had issues WTF did the Chiefs have?

alanm
04-20-2005, 12:53 AM
Everyone seems to forget that in order to have a prolific offense Oakland needs to upgrade their O line. Robert Gallery alone isn't going to get it done.

Mile High Mania
04-20-2005, 06:07 AM
If Denver had issues WTF did the Chiefs have?

A mixed bag of hell.

Nightfyre
04-20-2005, 06:19 AM
Wait... Here it comes!!

45-17

King_Chief_Fan
04-20-2005, 07:31 AM
Hey, it gives us a reason to hope that Washington goes 11-5.
Not likely to happen, but hope.

Garcia Bronco
04-20-2005, 08:07 AM
Everyone seems to forget that in order to have a prolific offense Oakland needs to upgrade their O line. Robert Gallery alone isn't going to get it done.

That also have Jake Grove....who is as good or better at his natural position than Gallery

Amnorix
04-20-2005, 08:10 AM
IMHO this is a good trade for Denver. A very good trade.