PDA

View Full Version : Season Tickets

jspchief
04-20-2005, 09:08 AM
My uncle has been a season ticket holder for 35 years. Recently a freind of his passed on and gave him the rights to four more seats. Last night my aunt called asking me if I wanted a pair of them for this upcoming season. They are Row 20, Section 102 (about the 35 yd line).

I usually make it down to several games a year, paying high prices for ebay tickets. I'm not sure about going to every game though. It's a big time commitment and besides the cost of the tickets, there's a lot of other expense. I don't have a lot of time to think on it. The seats are kick-ass, so I think I'll probably do it. I'm pretty excited, and hopefully I'll eventually be able to get the rights from them.

AirForceChief
04-20-2005, 09:11 AM
Grab 'em!

Bwana
04-20-2005, 09:19 AM
My uncle has been a season ticket holder for 35 years. Recently a freind of his passed on and gave him the rights to four more seats. Last night my aunt called asking me if I wanted a pair of them for this upcoming season. They are Row 20, Section 102 (about the 35 yd line).

I usually make it down to several games a year, paying high prices for ebay tickets. I'm not sure about going to every game though. It's a big time commitment and besides the cost of the tickets, there's a lot of other expense. I don't have a lot of time to think on it. The seats are kick-ass, so I think I'll probably do it. I'm pretty excited, and hopefully I'll eventually be able to get the rights from them.

Buy them, sell the ones you can't use on Ebay, EG, free tickets.

jspchief
04-20-2005, 09:28 AM
Buy them, sell the ones you can't use on Ebay, EG, free tickets.That's what I was thinking. The problem is, I could end up selling them to some total a-hole that does something stupid. They aren't really my tickets to risk, in that aspect.

It's kind of a tough arragement, because they won't sell me the rights. If I had the rights, I'd feel comfortable doing as I please.

Nzoner
04-20-2005, 10:40 AM
That's what I was thinking. The problem is, I could end up selling them to some total a-hole that does something stupid. They aren't really my tickets to risk, in that aspect.

I'm sure a fine upstanding member of the planet would buy some,in fact Delt is looking for two to the Christmas Eve game.

NewChief
04-20-2005, 10:42 AM
I'm sure a fine upstanding member of the planet would buy some,in fact Delt is looking for two to the Christmas Eve game.

He said he didn't want to sell them to drunken a-holes.

wutamess
04-20-2005, 10:45 AM
Yeah, I'd be really worried if I were you too.
I think you should go ahead and sale them to me :D

Seriously.

Nzoner
04-20-2005, 10:48 AM

Exactly. :D

I wasn't even going to bother asking for myself after last years flask incident.

jspchief
04-20-2005, 10:48 AM

Seriously.

:p

penguinz
04-20-2005, 10:51 AM

Seriously.
Sale them to you? :hmmm:

Skip Towne
04-20-2005, 11:22 AM
ROFL ROFL

ChiefsOne
04-20-2005, 11:30 AM
I would be interested in a game or two, I might be an A-hole, depending on who you ask, but I won't piss anybody off at the game!

SBK
04-20-2005, 01:04 PM
I'd buy a game, maybe 2.

StcChief
04-20-2005, 06:44 PM
Take 'em you can sell them without a problem.

I sell games every year no problems. Section 122 R22

I have never had a complaint from the fans around me as to who I sold them.

Things are a little different for the most part in the lower level.

They really don't take an crap down there. Guards will be on them like flys on $hit.