PDA

View Full Version : Conan O'Brien: Walker Texas Ranger Clips

CoMoChief
04-20-2005, 09:29 AM
I think this website was mentioned in a thread a few days ago, but I can't get enough of these Walker Texas Ranger clips on Late Night w/ Conan O'Brien show. http://www.gorillamask.net click media archives on the left hand column.

Baby Lee
04-20-2005, 09:35 AM
Man, nothing can beat the clip with Haley Joel Osment.

"Walker says I have AIDS."

Looks to be clip 4 on the gorilla page.

WTF??!!?? ROFL ROFL

Bob Dole
04-20-2005, 09:36 AM
Is there some reason you can't go straight to http://gorillamask.net/conanwalker.shtml ?

Spicy McHaggis
04-20-2005, 09:41 AM
that skit cracked me up when I first saw it. good stuff, good stuff

Bob Dole
04-20-2005, 09:47 AM
Someone should turn that Walker backhand move into an animated GIF.

CoMoChief
04-20-2005, 09:55 AM
Theres some more on the nbc conan obrien site

ZootedGranny
04-20-2005, 10:09 AM
Two of my favorite clips not listed are:

1. When, for no reason, some guy kicks a pigeon out of the air.
2. A kid has telekenetic powers, and is being told via earpiece or something what to do. They tell him to withdraw money from an ATM as he walks by, and at the exact same time a guy walks by. For no ****ing reason whatsoever, the guy knows its the kid that did it, and says "Hey, kid, do that again."

CoMoChief
04-20-2005, 10:14 AM
mine is where the 2 guys just stare at eachother for a min or two and then that one old guy says "It's Him!!!"

Baby Lee
04-20-2005, 10:16 AM
Two of my favorite clips not listed are:

1. When, for no reason, some guy kicks a pigeon out of the air.
2. A kid has telekenetic powers, and is being told via earpiece or something what to do. They tell him to withdraw money from an ATM as he walks by, and at the exact same time a guy walks by. For no ****ing reason whatsoever, the guy knows its the kid that did it, and says "Hey, kid, do that again."
Have you seen the one I reference above? The clip itself was funny enough by itself, but then Conan taking a pensive stroll afterwards where he appears to be trying to decide whether to even continue in show business anymore is just the icing on the cake.

ZootedGranny
04-20-2005, 10:23 AM
Yeah, I've seen that clip. I find it hilarious not that the kid has AIDS, but that Walker felt it was his duty to tell the kid.

My all time favorite clip however, has to be when a guy comes through a doorway, steps in a bear trap, and then Walker knocks him out.

1. What is a damn bear trap doing in a house?
2. Why did Walker feel the need to punch the guy? He wasn't going anywhere.

Spicy McHaggis
04-20-2005, 10:24 AM
Holy Crap I just started watching them and had to stop because I "was disturbing the library" with my chortling.

Baby Lee
04-20-2005, 10:28 AM
Yeah, I've seen that clip. I find it hilarious not that the kid has AIDS, but that Walker felt it was his duty to tell the kid.

My all time favorite clip however, has to be when a guy comes through a doorway, steps in a bear trap, and then Walker knocks him out.

1. What is a damn bear trap doing in a house?
2. Why did Walker feel the need to punch the guy? He wasn't going anywhere.
It's just the matter of fact nature of Haley's delivery, juxtaposed with Conan's stunned reaction.

Bob Dole
04-20-2005, 10:42 AM
Is anyone else a little bothered that the show managed to stay on the air for 8 ****ing years?

Bob Dole has never managed to sit through more than 10 minutes of an episode.