PDA

View Full Version : Elena, I From Russia...

CosmicPal
04-20-2005, 07:18 PM
Geez, I haven't had any spam in such a long time....I have absolutely no idea how I got this email, but I just thought I'd pass it along for some fun.

Besides, I figured if peeps starting emailing her, she (or quite possibly really a He) would think twice about sending strangers an email like this:

Hello my new friend. My name is Elena I from Russia, I very much want
to get acquainted with hereby man, for creation of good and strong
family, I like to be engaged in various kinds of sports, I like to
read, listen to classical music. If I have interested you, for contact
to me use sasi45@list.ru I with impatience I wait from you for letters
yours faithfully Elena.

Valiant
04-20-2005, 07:35 PM
Geez, I haven't had any spam in such a long time....I have absolutely no idea how I got this email, but I just thought I'd pass it along for some fun.

Besides, I figured if peeps starting emailing her, she (or quite possibly really a He) would think twice about sending strangers an email like this:

Hello my new friend. My name is Elena I from Russia, I very much want
to get acquainted with hereby man, for creation of good and strong
family, I like to be engaged in various kinds of sports, I like to
read, listen to classical music. If I have interested you, for contact
to me use sasi45@list.ru I with impatience I wait from you for letters
yours faithfully Elena.

Wheres the naked pictures.. She dont want to start a family without sending you her naked pics...

keg in kc
04-20-2005, 07:41 PM
I've been getting slammed with spam the last few days. I usually get a message or two a day, but lately it's up to about a dozen. All of it goes to my junk folder, so it's not a big deal, but it is a noticable change.

mcan
04-20-2005, 08:55 PM
I must have gotten on some kind of list or something.

My gmail account is getting hammered by these:

Hello, my name is ______ and I am the _______ of (some small country). I've been trying to reach you to help us collect (substantial sum of money). BLah blah blah...

I get about 5 variations of this same email per DAY! A few even make their way into my inbox. It's obnoxious.

Simplex3
04-20-2005, 09:39 PM
I must have gotten on some kind of list or something.
Yeah, sorry about that.

;)