PDA

View Full Version : Good News Cheap Fans!!!!

BR547
04-21-2005, 07:56 AM
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/football/pro/dolphins/sfl-dolnfl21apr21,0,4064782.story?coll=sfla-dolphins-front

Mr. Kotter
04-21-2005, 08:00 AM
So, because the Faders got the Texans to bend over for 'em....we are suppose to bend over for the Dolphins?....No thanks.

Let the Phins eat that $9 million cap hit....or release him June 1st, and they'll get nothing.

Count Alex's Losses
04-21-2005, 08:00 AM
RR?

StcChief
04-21-2005, 08:01 AM
Let's just see how it plays out.

Mr. Kotter
04-21-2005, 08:02 AM
RR?

The stench in unmistakeable, isn't it... ;)

BR547
04-21-2005, 08:04 AM
So, because the Faders got the Texans to bend over for 'em....we are suppose to bend over for the Dolphins?....No thanks.

Let the Phins eat that $9 million cap hit....or release him June 1st, and they'll get nothing.

No but Big Al is thumping the head of his old penis on CP's forehead and laughing his ass off while doing so.

See ya later , just wanted to Sht ina few of your bowls of cheerios this morning

Saulbadguy
04-21-2005, 08:10 AM
No but Big Al is thumping the head of his old penis on CP's forehead and laughing his ass off while doing so.

See ya later , just wanted to Sht ina few of your bowls of cheerios this morning
Yeah...maybe you guys will actually beat us this year, too! I wouldn't count on it though.

Mr. Kotter
04-21-2005, 08:11 AM

A.L. Davis?

Has that old senile queer came out of the closet yet, or is bendin' over the Texans for the world to see going to be his symbolic "outing." :hmmm:

InChiefsHell
04-21-2005, 08:16 AM
WTF ever....

...the Dolphins seem to miss one very important fact: The Chiefs are the ONLY team that is showing a great amount of interest in Surtain, nobody else wants to pay him what we seem to be willing to pay, and nobody is seriously talking to Miami about a trade. The best (and probably only) offer they have is from KC and if that sucks, well....sorry. I kinda think they will wind up taking the 4th pick, it is better than nothing...

...I still think Surtain will be a Chief.

Rukdafaidas
04-21-2005, 08:19 AM
WTF ever....

...the Dolphins seem to miss one very important fact: The Chiefs are the ONLY team that is showing a great amount of interest in Surtain, nobody else wants to pay him what we seem to be willing to pay, and nobody is seriously talking to Miami about a trade. The best (and probably only) offer they have is from KC and if that sucks, well....sorry. I kinda think they will wind up taking the 4th pick, it is better than nothing...

...I still think Surtain will be a Chief.
I'm sure this has already been brought up in another thread, but why in the hell would the Texans give a 2nd and 3rd for Buchanon and not even be in negotiations with Surtain for only a 2nd?

Skip Towne
04-21-2005, 08:21 AM
RR?
Yep. I thought I smelled something foul.

morphius
04-21-2005, 08:26 AM
I'm sure this has already been brought up in another thread, but why in the hell would the Texans give a 2nd and 3rd for Buchanon and not even be in negotiations with Surtain for only a 2nd?
They seem to like real young players and the cost of the players cap hit is a lot smaller, at least that seemed to be the concensus last night.

BR547
04-21-2005, 08:28 AM
Yep. I thought I smelled something foul.

That came from your sisters ass when you got off of her this morning trailer park trash

The Bad Guy
04-21-2005, 08:32 AM

I love this rational.

He's in the last year of his contract, there is no cap savings by waiting till June 1st.

Yeah, the Dolphins are really trying to bend us over for a #2 for a Pro Bowl cornerback.

Do you enjoy drinking the Carl Peterson kool aid?

The only one bending over is the fans who think Carl has the upper hand in this situation. Well I'm sure the Chiefs D will be bending over and grabbing their ankles when Moss, Smith, McCardell, Owens, Coles, Andre Johnson, and Chad Johnson are tearing them a new one without a real CB to defend.

Skip Towne
04-21-2005, 08:33 AM
Would a mod please come take out the trash?

The Bad Guy
04-21-2005, 08:34 AM

Translation: I'm only allowed 10 minutes of internet time a day while I'm in the lockup.

Mr. Kotter
04-21-2005, 08:39 AM
I love this rational.

He's in the last year of his contract, there is no cap savings by waiting till June 1st.

Yeah, the Dolphins are really trying to bend us over for a #2 for a Pro Bowl cornerback.

Do you enjoy drinking the Carl Peterson kool aid?

The only one bending over is the fans who think Carl has the upper hand in this situation. Well I'm sure the Chiefs D will be bending over and grabbing their ankles when Moss, Smith, McCardell, Owens, Coles, Andre Johnson, and Chad Johnson are tearing them a new one without a real CB to defend.

No, you misunderstand me. I'll concede the second rounder, no problem...but the thought that the Chiefs should hand over even more now, because of the Raider-Texan deal, is what I find to be bullshit. I'd forgotten about this being his last year, but I think the Dolphins cut him loose regardless....

CP SHOULD hand over a second, this year or next, for Surtain....I'm fine with that. But don't give the Phins what the Texans gave the Faders...

Are you willing to give more than a second rounder, plus a fourth or fifth? I'm not.

The Bad Guy
04-21-2005, 08:48 AM
No, you misunderstand me. I'll concede the second rounder, no problem...but the thought that the Chiefs should hand over even more now, because of the Raider-Texan deal, is what I find to be bullshit. I'd forgotten about this being his last year, but I think the Dolphins cut him loose regardless....

CP SHOULD hand over a second, this year or next, for Surtain....I'm fine with that. But don't give the Phins what the Texans gave the Faders...

Are you willing to give more than a second rounder, plus a fourth or fifth? I'm not.

I'm willing to give whatever the Dolphins want as long as it's not a 1.

Chiefnj
04-21-2005, 08:53 AM

Unfortunately other deals always affect deals in the making. Look at the draft. Dallas always seems willing to pay their 1st round pick quickly and give him a bump in pay from the year before that is generous. Teams slotted around Dallas pay the price for this. That's why it is sometimes bad to wait for others to set the payscale.

The fact the Texans gave up so much isn't binding on KC/Miami but it throws a monkey wrench into the negotiations which are now very time sensitive.

folgers
04-21-2005, 09:49 AM
The sad part is that you can't ban me mods, you can ban my IP , I come back, you get rid of my name I get another, I will be a thorn in your buttocks for a good long while, get used to it, deal with it.

RR

InChiefsHell
04-21-2005, 01:47 PM
Could be that Buchanon is cheaper contract wise...I dunno. I guess I never really thought about that... :hmmm:

ENDelt260
04-21-2005, 06:10 PM
The sad part is that you can't ban me mods, you can ban my IP , I come back, you get rid of my name I get another, I will be a thorn in your buttocks for a good long while, get used to it, deal with it.

RR
Sad, indeed. You and gochiefs are the only two losers willing to put so much effort into repeatedly returning to a place where you're obviously unwelcome. Don't you have anything better to do with your day you sorry piece of shit?

Phobia
04-21-2005, 08:34 PM

RR

It takes me about 10 seconds to ban you and your IP address. Tell me you can get a new IP, a new email addy, register a new name, respond to the validation email, and post again in that amount of time.

I think we're a bigger thorn, FWIW. Plus, every time you register, I make it a little more difficult. It may take a while, but you'll give up eventually. Either that or you'll stop being such a prick. Which is kinda what we're going for anyway.

chiefs4me
04-21-2005, 10:48 PM
RR?

Who is RR?

Mr. Kotter
04-22-2005, 08:08 AM
Who is RR?

RaiderRocks....a FaderFan guy who was actually a pretty decent poster, until he turned into a slimey idiotic troll.

Taco John
05-20-2005, 04:54 PM
:p

Taco John
05-21-2005, 05:51 AM
:banghead: :drool: