PDA

View Full Version : Carl's email

Edubs
04-21-2005, 09:37 AM
They just gave Carl's email on 810whb. Let's give him an ear full you non fans you.

cpeterson@chiefs.nfl.com

The Bad Guy
04-21-2005, 09:39 AM
I love it.

Mark M
04-21-2005, 09:41 AM
This is going to get ugly.

Anyone who sends him a message has GOT to post it here.

MM
~~ROFL

tomahawk kid
04-21-2005, 09:47 AM
Holy cow.

I wonder how long it'll take for his Inbox to get full.

Rain Man
04-21-2005, 09:48 AM
DEAR MR. PETERSON,

I AM A RELATIVE OF THE LATE NANDI ASOSOKA, MINISTER OF THE INTERIOR OF THE NATION OF NIGERIA. MR. ASOSOKA RECENTLY DIED IN A PLANE CRASH IN THE NNANDI PROVINCE, AND LEFT IN AN UNCLAIMED MANSION A SHUTDOWN CORNERBACK. I AM LOOKING FOR A TRUSTWORTHY AMERICAN PARTNER SO I CAN EXPORT THIS CORNERBACK TO AMERICA...

JOhn
04-21-2005, 09:49 AM
This is going to get ugly.

Anyone who sends him a message has GOT to post it here.

MM
~~ROFL

I was nice...........

After many years of watching the Chiefs, 25+, I rarely understand your logic or lack of, in the choices you make. Fact of the matter is most end up as busts. Please just used that 2nd pick and get Surtain, and another CB with the first pick...

In case you havn't noticed OUR DEFENSE NEEDS HELP!!!!!!!!

Give Gunther the tools he needs now.

Mark M
DEAR MR. PETERSON,

I AM A RELATIVE OF THE LATE NANDI ASOSOKA, MINISTER OF THE INTERIOR OF THE NATION OF NIGERIA. MR. ASOSOKA RECENTLY DIED IN A PLANE CRASH IN THE NNANDI PROVINCE, AND LEFT IN AN UNCLAIMED MANSION A SHUTDOWN CORNERBACK. I AM LOOKING FOR A TRUSTWORTHY AMERICAN PARTNER SO I CAN EXPORT THIS CORNERBACK TO AMERICA...

I nominate this for post of the year ...

MM
~~ROFL

Bowser
Holy cow.

I wonder how long it'll take for his Inbox to get full.

Probablly about the same amount of time it takes to fill Jenny Gump's inbox.

*cue ENDelt*

Count Zarth
Carl will never read any of those emails.

tomahawk kid
04-21-2005, 09:50 AM
Probablly about the same amount of time it takes to fill Jenny Gump's inbox.

*cue ENDelt*

About 2.5 seconds?

Mr. Kotter
04-21-2005, 09:50 AM
I sent the following (pretty tame, I know:)

I am a season-ticket holder (7##-###.) You are wrong about us....we are real fans, but so are the other non-season ticket holding fans that want this deal done.

You need to swallow your pride. If we start the season without a significant upgrade at CB, and fail to win a playoff game again...next year you will be lucky to see a renewal rate of 85-90%.

Sincerely, Rob

tomahawk kid
04-21-2005, 09:51 AM

Use the force, Luke.

Rain Man
I sent the following (pretty tame, I know:)

I am a season-ticket holder (7##-###.) You are wrong about us....we are real fans, but so are the other non-season ticket holding fans that want this deal done.

You need to swallow your pride. If we start the season without a significant upgrade at CB, and fail to win a playoff game again...next year you will be lucky to see a renewal rate of 85-90%.

Sincerely, Rob

You're Rob ******, the Sausage King of Chicago?

jspchief
I already sent mine. I basically said that next time he's patting himself on the back over attendance, he should try to not slap the faces of his long distance fans in the process.

Mr. Kotter
04-21-2005, 09:52 AM
You're Rob ******, the Sausage King of Chicago?

No, though I've been called Sausage King before....heh.

Bowser
04-21-2005, 09:53 AM

Sure he will. He has a couple of lackeys going through them, deleting all the non-fluff pieces as we speak.

Mark M
04-21-2005, 09:55 AM
Sure he will. He has a couple of lackeys going through them, deleting all the non-fluff pieces as we speak.

I can just hear Carl at the next press conference ...

"We not only had 95% of our season tickets renewed by real fans, but received tens of e-mails in support of our past drafts and current direction of the team.

"We'd like to thank Titus and nmt1 for their support ... "

MM
~~;)

CosmicPal
04-21-2005, 09:56 AM
Here's my email to him:

Dear Mr. Peterson:

Hello my new friend. My name is Elena, I from Russia, I very much want
to get acquainted with hereby man, for creation of good and strong
family, I like to be engaged in various kinds of sports, I like to
read, listen to classical music. If I have interested you, for contact
to me use sasi45@list.ru I with impatience I wait from you for letters

yours faithfully

Elena.

tomahawk kid
04-21-2005, 09:56 AM
......And somewhere Nick "Athanine" is already reporting Carl's e-mail is already full and this is a sure sign that the Chiefs will win the SuperBowl.

crossbow
04-21-2005, 09:57 AM
Chief's Email Server crashing in 3..2..1...

How long do you think it will take before the ethernet card in their mail server burns up?

Mr. Laz
04-21-2005, 09:59 AM
I can just hear Carl at the next press conference ...

"We not only had 95% of our season tickets renewed by real fans, but received tens of e-mails in support of our past drafts and current direction of the team.

"We'd like to thank Titus and nmt1 for their support ... "

MM
~~;)
ROFL

i'm too negative, KCtits is too positive

you just take shots at everybody, dont'cha :fire:

KCTitus
It would have been better if they gave Lamar's...then we could all email Lamar about how bad CP is.

Mark M
I'd be stunned if that was his real e-mail address, to be honest.

MM
~~:shrug:

KCTitus
04-21-2005, 10:00 AM
ROFL

It's not optimism, it's called apathy...

Mr. Kotter
04-21-2005, 10:00 AM

MM

I was expecting it to be bounced back as "undelieverable"....but it wasn't. :hmmm:

Mark M
04-21-2005, 10:01 AM
ROFL

you just take shots at everybody, dont'cha :fire:
4.5 years of reading my stuff and you're just now figuring that out?

:LOL:

I'm all inclusive in my mocking.

MM
~~:D

ROYC75
04-21-2005, 10:01 AM
Oh my, he is going to get bombed on this one.

Edubs
04-21-2005, 10:05 AM

MM

hell try using the same format and see if it goes through. lhunt@chiefs.nfl.com

Hell that old poop probably has never even used a computer.

Bob Dole
04-21-2005, 10:05 AM

MM

That's the general format of other office email addresses.

Edubs
04-21-2005, 10:06 AM
It would have been better if they gave Lamar's...then we could all email Lamar about how bad CP is.

I meant to quote this post.........oooops.

Mr. Laz
04-21-2005, 10:06 AM
4.5 years of reading my stuff and you're just now figuring that out?

:LOL:

I'm all inclusive in my mocking.

MM
i was too busy crying about how mean you are to me to notice how you've treated others. :deevee:

you've broken my heart many times :sulk:

Mr. Kotter
04-21-2005, 10:07 AM

I sent one there too. :)

Mark M
04-21-2005, 10:08 AM
That's the general format of other office email addresses.
Really ...

well, I know what I'll be doing this afternoon.

MM
~~ :evil:

King_Chief_Fan
04-21-2005, 10:08 AM
I hope I am not offending any of my fellow planateers here,(which I don't think is the case since I have seen members here offer tickets for sale at face value) but those loyal fans who have season tickets broker them out to where those of us who can't get tickets have to pay 2-3 times the face value to attend a game. Loyal fans my ass.

Mark M
04-21-2005, 10:09 AM
i was too busy crying about how mean you are to me to notice how you've treated others. :deevee:

you've broken my heart many times :sulk:

ROFL

Glad to be of service.

MM

Edubs
04-21-2005, 10:10 AM
I hope I am not offending any of my fellow planateers here,(which I don't think is the case since I have seen members here offer tickets for sale at face value) but those loyal fans who have season tickets broker them out to where those of us who can't get tickets have to pay 2-3 times the face value to attend a game. Loyal fans my ass.

Every time I have sold a ticket I sell it at face and nothing more. There is always some terd walking around the lot wanting it for $10 when I paid $70. I have never sold anything above face and never will.

JOhn
04-21-2005, 10:11 AM
ROFL

Glad to be of service.

MM
let me get this straight, your servicing Laz? :spock: :Lin:

Mr. Kotter
04-21-2005, 10:12 AM

Yeah, those are the same bastards who hold onto their seats (only to attend two games....and sell the rest to brokers) who keep those of us in the upper deck (who come to five or six games, from five hours away) because we can't ever UPGRADE. :mad:

Count Zarth
04-21-2005, 10:13 AM
I sent the bastard an e-mail in case this is actually real:

Dear King Carl,

I hate you. You have wasted Priest Holmes. You have wasted Trent Green. You have wasted four years of great offense.

Now you're going to waste another year because you can't put your own ego in check for the benefit of the team you are supposedly the general manager of. You are a failure as Chiefs general manager in the eyes of the vast majority of Kansas City Chiefs fans.

You are Jerry Jones minus the success.

Mark M
04-21-2005, 10:13 AM
let me get this straight, your servicing Laz? :spock: :Lin:

Remind me why you came back here again?

MM
~~;) :p

JOhn
04-21-2005, 10:15 AM
Remind me why you came back here again?

MM
~~;) :p
ROFL

I feel my work here is done for today.

Of course i should be paying attention to the lecture, but it's so boring.

KCTitus
04-21-2005, 10:16 AM
...You are Jerry Jones minus the success.

Got a good chuckle out of that one...good job!

Bowser
04-21-2005, 10:16 AM

Dear King Carl,

I hate you. You have wasted Priest Holmes. You have wasted Trent Green. You have wasted four years of great offense.

Now you're going to waste another year because you can't put your own ego in check for the benefit of the team you are supposedly the general manager of. You are a failure as Chiefs general manager in the eyes of the vast majority of Kansas City Chiefs fans.

Props on the last line!

JimNasium
04-21-2005, 10:17 AM
I just sent Carl a simple request......"Draft Erasamus JONES!!!!!!!!!!!!"

KCTitus
04-21-2005, 10:18 AM
I just sent Carl a simple request......"Draft Erasmus JONES!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Jim just nuked all of the other emails...Carl's going to see this and ignore all the others.

It will be all Jim's fault this year.

ROYC75
04-21-2005, 10:19 AM

Dear King Carl,

OK, OK, props ! ( this pains me too )
:clap:

JimNasium
04-21-2005, 10:20 AM
Jim just nuked all of the other emails...Carl's going to see this and ignore all the others.

It will be all Jim's fault this year.I'm officially going into hiding now. I wonder how long it will take for Carl to figure out who Erasamus Jones is?

KC Kings
04-21-2005, 10:21 AM

I think I heard Lamar say that he doesn't even have an internet.

gblowfish
04-21-2005, 10:22 AM
Here's what you'll get back in auto reply:

Dear (Your Name Here):

Your (comments/request/anatomically impossible suggestion/death threat) has been received.

Although I do not have time to respond to every e-mail or letter personally, I would like to offer you this heartfealt invitation to:

Option 1: Purchase Chiefs Season Tickets, and Arrowhead Pavillion Membership, Chiefs Travel Vacation Packages and a berth in the exclusive Chiefs Red Coater Booster Club; with corresponding official documentation that you are indeed a bonafide Chiefs Fan.

Option 2: Purchase Chiefs Season Tickets and Parking Pass only. Minimum requirement to be acknowleged as a legitimate Chiefs fan.

Option 3: Purchase Chiefs Individual game tickets only. Your status as an legitimate Chiefs fan is under probationary status.

Option 4: STFU and STFD. Actual Chiefs Fan Wanna-Be. FEH!!

Because you have taken the time and energy to craft a well reasoned, passionate message, certain hand selected sheep like boot licking correspondents may be selected to test our newest merchandise creation, "Eau De Gretz," the bold new cologne that will be sold exclusively in the Chiefs Arrowhead Gift Shop this fall. A potent, pungent fragrance distilled from an exotic recipe blending one part King Carl's pomade, one part stale Vodka Gimlet left in the press box by Bill Grigsby and one part toxic waste water gleaned from soaking Bob Gretz' racing stripe riddled tighty whiteys overnight in a bathroom vanity sink. The resulting bouquet can only be described as...unforgettable.

Don't forget that your next Season Ticket installment payment is due on May 18th. And if you're not a season ticket holder, how DARE you interrupt the great and powerful DELANO?!!

Sincerely,

Carl Delano Peterson
LTGMIPS
(Longest Tenured General Manager In Professional Sport)

The Bad Guy
04-21-2005, 10:25 AM

MM

That's his e-mail. When I worked at NFL Films last spring, we all got NFL e-mails. On our e-mail sheet was e-mails for the other interns, and one guy played for the Bills and had an e-mail exactly formated like Carl's.

Mr. Laz
04-21-2005, 10:27 AM
email sent ... basically i said

Mr. Peterson

As a non season ticket holder who regularly attends a couple of Chiefs games a year, i was shocked and disappointed to find out at your press conference that the Chiefs organization doesn't consider me a REAL fan.

Apparently i need to reconsider being a fan for the Chiefs completely.

btw- Your drafting IS horrendous

Thanks for your time,

Full signature

ROYC75
04-21-2005, 10:28 AM
Here's what you'll get back in auto reply:

Dear (Your Name Here):

Your (comments/request/anatomically impossible suggestion/death threat) has been received.

Although I do not have time to respond to every e-mail or letter personally, I would like to offer you this heartfealt invitation to:

Option 1: Purchase Chiefs Season Tickets, and Arrowhead Pavillion Membership, Chiefs Travel Vacation Packages and a berth in the exclusive Chiefs Red Coater Booster Club; with corresponding official documentation that you are indeed a bonafide Chiefs Fan.

Option 2: Purchase Chiefs Season Tickets and Parking Pass only. Minimum requirement to be acknowleged as a legitimate Chiefs fan.

Option 3: Purchase Chiefs Individual game tickets only. Your status as an legitimate Chiefs fan is under probationary status.

Option 4: STFU and STFD. Actual Chiefs Fan Wanna-Be. FEH!!

Because you have taken the time and energy to craft a well reasoned, passionate message, certain hand selected sheep like boot licking correspondents may be selected to test our newest merchandise creation, "Eau De Gretz," the bold new cologne that will be sold exclusively in the Chiefs Arrowhead Gift Shop this fall. A potent, pungent fragrance distilled from an exotic recipe blending one part King Carl's pomade, one part stale Vodka Gimlet left in the press box by Bill Grigsby and one part toxic waste water gleaned from soaking Bob Gretz' racing stripe riddled tighty whiteys overnight in a bathroom vanity sink. The resulting bouquet can only be described as...unforgettable.

Don't forget that your next Season Ticket installment payment is due on May 18th. And if you're not a season ticket holder, how DARE you interrupt the great and powerful DELANO?!!

Sincerely,

Carl Delano Peterson
LTGMIPS
(Longest Tenured General Manager In Professional Sport)

ROFL But true.

dtrain
04-21-2005, 10:30 AM
Here's my email to him:

Dear Mr. Peterson:

Hello my new friend. My name is Elena, I from Russia, I very much want
to get acquainted with hereby man, for creation of good and strong
family, I like to be engaged in various kinds of sports, I like to
read, listen to classical music. If I have interested you, for contact
to me use sasi45@list.ru I with impatience I wait from you for letters

yours faithfully

Elena.

ROFL

Rain Man
04-21-2005, 10:30 AM
I'll bet that Cindy Peterson in the ticket sales office is really annoyed right now.

dtrain
04-21-2005, 10:31 AM
Stop it i can't take it anymore. I'm in class cracking up and my students are looking at me like i'm crazy.
ROFL ROFL ROFL

Bwana
04-21-2005, 10:31 AM
Greetings Mr. Peterson:

Please sack up and obtain Patrick Surtain even if it costs us a 2nd round pick. It would be nice to get a sure thing for our money and not some stab in the dark 2nd round hope.

Thanks,

Greg

Rain Man
04-21-2005, 10:39 AM
Dear Carl,

Thanks.

Monty Beisel

JimNasium
04-21-2005, 10:43 AM
Dear Carl,

Will work for food.

Sincerely,

Brock Middlebrook

royr17
04-21-2005, 10:47 AM
This is goin to be good, lol.

CoMoChief
04-21-2005, 10:50 AM
How about this? You need to upgrade at cornerback before the draft, yes that means trade for Surtain for a 2nd rounder. He's a pro bowler. What are you going to get out of a 2nd rounder? you say that you can find a quality football player. When you mean that do you mean the quality of Kawika Mitchell, or a Junior Siavii ? Come on Carl. Man up, swallow your pride and give Miami a 2nd for Surtain. After doing this you may want to trade down to Buffalo, who doesnt have a 1st round pick. That would give us that 2nd pick back in which we could draft Blaystock.

KCTitus
04-21-2005, 10:52 AM
Ok, Ok...I'll email Carl and tell him to go ahead and make the trade for Surtain. That should get the deal done.

|Zach|
04-21-2005, 10:57 AM
Dear Carl,

I am not quite sure why I crapped my pants at the idea of being able to write you an e-mail when I have had the ability to send you a letter all along.

Sincerely, Zach

Coach
04-21-2005, 10:57 AM
Dear Carl,

No more reaches, tweeners, or projects. Need a impact player, immediately.

Coach

ROYC75
04-21-2005, 10:58 AM
Greetings Mr Peterson,

As a fan of the Chiefs since the arrival in 1963, I must admit I have never had season tickets. I have never been blessed with the income to afford such entertainment. However, being a fan does not mean I must buy season tickets.

You see, I grew up in the KC area but now I live 500 miles away from KC. However, I do get to take in a game from time to time. As of lately, it's been 1 trip per year, which cost me around $ 1000.00 to attend this 1 game . I usually bring my son , daughter and grandkids along and to a family man that is strapped for cash, your comments were a slap in the face of not only myself, but to many others in Chiefs Nation.

We casual fans not only attend games at times when money is tight, but we also buy merchandise and NFL Ticket just to see our beloved team play on Sundays. We casual fans would love nothing more than to have the funds available to enjoy the atmosphere of Arrowhead 10 games per year. But as some of us are poor, you tend to point towards the real fans as season ticket holders. IMHO, that was a poor choice of words to use to the fan base of Chiefs nation.

As for being the CEO of any business, you know that the public's opinion will always be as sharp as a razor. It becomes a double edge sword when comments like these are made and the media gets involved.

As for the draft and FA's that are pending, I know that business decisions are tough. Many fans only want whats best in terms of players. Fitting players into the salary cap can not be an easy thing to do when fans base want certain players.

We hope that you will make the nessecary changes to allow our defense to get better and please us casual ( Non Real Fans ) fans.

Best Regards,

The Caswell family
Greenville,Ky.

Spicy McHaggis
04-21-2005, 11:01 AM
I'm going to wait a few days until the flood dies down and send him my thoughts on the job he's done. Even if he never reads it will be good to vent.

J Diddy
04-21-2005, 11:02 AM
How about this? You need to upgrade at cornerback before the draft, yes that means trade for Surtain for a 2nd rounder. He's a pro bowler. What are you going to get out of a 2nd rounder? you say that you can find a quality football player. When you mean that do you mean the quality of Kawika Mitchell, or a Junior Siavii ? Come on Carl. Man up, swallow your pride and give Miami a 2nd for Surtain. After doing this you may want to trade down to Buffalo, who doesnt have a 1st round pick. That would give us that 2nd pick back in which we could draft Blaystock.

Um, this doesn't make any sense. Trade our 2nd away, and then trade our first away to get a 2nd.

Count Zarth
04-21-2005, 11:03 AM
All we need now is a "Carl Peterson" smurf and this day will be complete.

BigChiefFan
04-21-2005, 11:07 AM
Greetings Mr Peterson,

As a fan of the Chiefs since the arrival in 1963, I must admit I have never had season tickets. I have never been blessed with the income to afford such entertainment. However, being a fan does not mean I must buy season tickets.

You see, I grew up in the KC area but now I live 500 miles away from KC. However, I do get to take in a game from time to time. As of lately, it's been 1 trip per year, which cost me around $ 1000.00 to attend this 1 game . I usually bring my son , daughter and grandkids along and to a family man that is strapped for cash, your comments were a slap in the face of not only myself, but to many others in Chiefs Nation.

We casual fans not only attend games at times when money is tight, but we also buy merchandise and NFL Ticket just to see our beloved team play on Sundays. We casual fans would love nothing more than to have the funds available to enjoy the atmosphere of Arrowhead 10 games per year. But as some of us are poor, you tend to point towards the real fans as season ticket holders. IMHO, that was a poor choice of words to use to the fan base of Chiefs nation.

As for being the CEO of any business, you know that the public's opinion will always be as sharp as a razor. It becomes a double edge sword when comments like these are made and the media gets involved.

As for the draft and FA's that are pending, I know that business decisions are tough. Many fans only want whats best in terms of players. Fitting players into the salary cap can not be an easy thing to do when fans base want certain players.

We hope that you will make the nessecary changes to allow our defense to get better and please us casual ( Non Real Fans ) fans.

Best Regards,

The Caswell family
Greenville,Ky.
10 games a year? We haven't won a playoff game in over a decade. I sure wish it was 10 games a year. LOL. Just razzin' you, good post.

J Diddy
04-21-2005, 11:08 AM
10 games a year? We haven't won a playoff game in over a decade. I sure wish it was 10 games a year. LOL. Just razzin' you, good post.

Count the preseason and it is 10.

Count Zarth
04-21-2005, 11:09 AM

8 regular season + 2 preseason

Rain Man
04-21-2005, 11:10 AM
Dear Carl,

How are you? I am fine. I have two cats. They are nice cats. They meow a lot. One time they both jumped at the same time, and my wife said wow, they both jumped at the same time.

I am glad to have you as my pen pal. Please write back soon.

Your friend,

Rain Man

royr17
04-21-2005, 11:10 AM

He means 8 home games in the season and 2 preseason home games.

J Diddy
04-21-2005, 11:11 AM
8 regular season + 2 preseason

Good post. Read the one right before it.

Count Zarth
04-21-2005, 11:12 AM
Good post. Read the one right before it.

You should just say PWNED.

J Diddy
04-21-2005, 11:14 AM
You should just say PWNED.

NO.

I don't wanna.

farmerchief
04-21-2005, 11:15 AM
Dear Carl,
"YOU" should have been sitting beside Jane Fonda!
farmerchief

BIG_DADDY
04-21-2005, 11:16 AM
Great I am sending him an e-mail now complaining about the cheerleaders.

htismaqe
04-21-2005, 11:16 AM
I talked to Carl about 10 minutes ago on the phone but I couldn't understand what he was saying...

He was laughing too hard.

BigChiefFan
04-21-2005, 11:19 AM
He means 8 home games in the season and 2 preseason home games.
I live for the preseason games. LOL. That makes sense, I just disregard the PS games, so didn't even consider that.

royr17
04-21-2005, 11:20 AM
Mr. Peterson

Trade down draft CB Marlin Jackson, trade the 2nd for Pat Surtain and pick up another 2nd and draft OLB Daryl Blackstock in the 2nd.

Best Regards,
The Best Chief Fan in the World

BigChiefFan
04-21-2005, 11:21 AM
Mr. Peterson

Trade down draft CB Marlin Jackson, trade the 2nd for Pat Surtain and pick up another 2nd and draft OLB Daryl Blackstock in the 2nd.

Best Regards,
The Best Chief Fan in the World
We may have to pull the trigger at 15 for Jackson because I believe Rogers goes in the top 10.

Saulbadguy
04-21-2005, 11:21 AM
Mr Peterson,

Check out my picture here:

GOATSE!!!

Iron Chef
04-21-2005, 11:26 AM
Great, now we are going to hear Miami sent me an e-mail asking for a 4th this year and a 5th next, but you only have 5 minutes to respond, but because my e-mail was so full I didnít get to it in time.

J Diddy
04-21-2005, 11:27 AM
Great I am sending him an e-mail now complaining about the cheerleaders.

Alot of good that'll do.

You know they have to be daughters of friends of his family.

Otherwise, I might have figured this whole CP thing out.
He's blind, he's been picking the right players just picking up the wrong draft cards.

Count Zarth
04-21-2005, 11:27 AM
Mr Peterson,

Check out my picture here:

GOATSE!!!

http://img83.echo.cx/img83/2451/therealgoatsewallpaper4uh.jpg

J Diddy
04-21-2005, 11:29 AM
Oh great know we know what we have to look forward to in the Gochiefs beastiality calendar.

Rain Man
04-21-2005, 11:37 AM
We may have to pull the trigger at 15 for Jackson because I believe Rogers goes in the top 10.

If they pull the trigger on Jackson at 15, it would only be a precursor to a lot of other triggers being pulled.

bricks
04-21-2005, 11:41 AM
If they pull the trigger on Jackson at 15, it would only be a precursor to a lot of other triggers being pulled.

No doubt. I would expect a lot of people here on the planet, livid, and raged, ready to fire at Carl.

cookster50
04-21-2005, 11:47 AM
KCtits is too positive

Oh yeah!! KCtits rule!!!

jarjar
04-21-2005, 11:48 AM
Pretty damned classless.

ExtremeChief
04-21-2005, 11:57 AM
Pretty damned classless.

Yep, I thought CP implying that season ticket holders were the only "real" fans was classless too.

JimNasium
04-21-2005, 12:01 PM
Yep, I thought CP implying that season ticket holders were the only "real" fans was classless too.
Carl Peterson = Tom Cash

The Bad Guy
04-21-2005, 12:03 PM
Pretty damned classless.

Yeah, the nerve of them giving out an e-mail address of someone like Carl Peterson.

This man stands for class. He hires pen writers to talk down to fans and spin his failures. He then calls only people who throw down money on season tickets "real fans".

It's pretty damn classless to do that.

|Zach|
04-21-2005, 12:03 PM
Carl Peterson = Tom Cash
JimNasium = (Insert Witty Random Name Here)

Mr. Kotter
04-21-2005, 12:39 PM
JimNasium = (Insert Witty Random Name Here)

Johnny Morton? :hmmm:

Bob Dole
04-21-2005, 12:58 PM
How are they spinning Carl's comments on the Star BB?

Mr. Kotter
04-22-2005, 11:10 AM
MY e-mail convinced Carl of gettin' the Surtain deal done....heh. :p

KCTitus
04-22-2005, 11:12 AM
Ok, Ok...I'll email Carl and tell him to go ahead and make the trade for Surtain. That should get the deal done.

no, it was mine.

Chief Henry
04-22-2005, 12:00 PM
no, it was mine.

F U, it was mine. I've been ragging on his AZZ since the New Orleans
fiasco.

Cochise
04-22-2005, 12:03 PM
In case you people want to mail him again and repeat what you said about him not trying to improve the team this offseason, the email is cpeterson@chiefs.nfl.com

ROYC75
04-23-2005, 02:03 AM
I'm still wondering if a non real fan is a casual fan ?

Do we have a voice ?

|Zach|
04-23-2005, 02:04 AM
I'm still wondering if a non real fan is a casual fan ?

Do we have a voice ?
Perception is reality. You have always had the means to contact the Chiefs organization with your wishes or concerns.

Rausch
04-23-2005, 02:05 AM
Perception is reality.

To YOU...

philfree
04-23-2005, 02:20 AM
Yeah, the nerve of them giving out an e-mail address of someone like Carl Peterson.

This man stands for class. He hires pen writers to talk down to fans and spin his failures. He then calls only people who throw down money on season tickets "real fans".

It's pretty damn classless to do that.

No he hired them or in this case they might have volunteered to talk down Whitlock, K.K. and any others who were attacking him unchecked. That's where many are confused IMO. They fall for the bait from these guys who really aren't fans. They're just trying to make a buck. Nothing wrong with that I guess just as long as they can take what they give.

PhilFree:arrow: