PDA

View Full Version : If you read a lot I recommend this book....

badgirl
04-21-2005, 11:46 AM
Nightmare In Wichita, The Hunt for the BTK Strangler.

There are a lot of detail of the crime scene and behind the scene investigating of BTK, very interesting, if you enjoy true crime books.

|Zach|
04-21-2005, 12:09 PM
I am about to read a book by Gene Wilder

Kiss Me Like a Stranger : My Search for Love and Art

Readers looking for a little comic relief will be disappointed by this thoughtfully serious memoir. Like that of many comics, Wilder's private life does not reflect his zany stage and screen persona. Introspective by nature, he provides a series of vignettes that he hopes will add clarity to his personal search for the truth about his family, his loves, the choices he has made, and his quest for artistic fulfillment. Unflinching in their honesty, these snippets constitute a revealing overview of an intriguing life. Wilder's formative relationship with his sick mother, his personal and professional associations with Richard Pryor and Mel Brooks, his complex marriage to the late Gilda Radner, and his attempts to make sense of it all through intense psychotherapy make fascinating reading. Framed like individual scenes from a movie, these recollections add up to a compelling portrait of a multifaceted man.

Brock
04-21-2005, 12:21 PM
I am about to read a book by Gene Wilder

Kiss Me Like a Stranger : My Search for Love and Art

Thank God they finally stopped giving him money to make movies.

Saulbadguy
04-21-2005, 12:49 PM
Nightmare In Wichita
You could have stopped there, and it would have been much scarier.

Demonpenz
04-21-2005, 01:51 PM
sounds like a killer book