PDA

View Full Version : William Bartee vs. Randy Moss week 2!

chiefmachine
04-22-2005, 07:37 AM
It looks like William Bartee will be covering Randy Moss in Oakland in week 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jspchief
04-22-2005, 07:38 AM
Jeezuz....who let Petegcamaro sign his retarded brother up?

chiefmachine
04-22-2005, 07:46 AM
It is what it is!! Burntee vs Randy Moss! Unless you know something we don't!

ExtremeChief
04-22-2005, 07:46 AM
Someone call the WAAAAAMMBULANCE

jspchief
04-22-2005, 07:50 AM
It is what it is!! Burntee vs Randy Moss! Unless you know something we don't!You don't need to start a new thread everytime an asinine thought rattles through your skull. This could have easily been said in the other Bartee piss and moan thread that you already posted in.

petegz28
04-22-2005, 07:50 AM
Jeezuz....who let Petegcamaro sign his retarded brother up?

Yes I love the arrogance on this board. Think like me or you are retarded. Sad really. :rolleyes:

petegz28
04-22-2005, 07:51 AM
You don't need to start a new thread everytime an asinine thought rattles through your skull. This could have easily been said in the other Bartee piss and moan thread that you already posted in.

And you don't need to be an ass everytime someone does something you don't like you freaking cry baby. ****ing wanna-be board Nazi.

chiefmachine
04-22-2005, 07:56 AM
Sorry didn't mean to to start another bull---- thread. Just frustrated!! Popeye" I had all i can takes and a can't takes it anymore!"

jspchief
04-22-2005, 07:58 AM
Yes I love the arrogance on this board. Think like me or you are retarded. Sad really. :rolleyes:Yea, your "5 Minutes Have Passed and I Haven't Got What I Wanted!" threads always seem to get a great reception. Nothing says quality like mindless redundancy!

Who's arrogant? You're the one that thinks you crying about not getting a CB is worthy of a daily thread. Assuming anyone cares how you feel on the subject, I think the first 15 posts you made about it got the point across. If you want to be a repetitive douche, be my guest. Just don't be suprised when people take you to task on it.

chiefmachine
04-22-2005, 07:59 AM
WHO THE ---- DOES HE THINK HE IS. A JAP CHIEFS FAN FROM WHERE!!!

jspchief
04-22-2005, 08:01 AM
WHO THE ---- DOES HE THINK HE IS. A JAP CHIEFS FAN FROM WHERE!!!Enough said.

Welcome to the board, we're going to enjoy your visit.

chiefmachine
04-22-2005, 08:02 AM
I wish Carl was as defensive minded as the jap is!! WOW!!!

petegz28
04-22-2005, 08:03 AM
Yea, your "5 Minutes Have Passed and I Haven't Got What I Wanted!" threads always seem to get a great reception. Nothing says quality like mindless redundancy!

Who's arrogant? You're the one that thinks you crying about not getting a CB is worthy of a daily thread. Assuming anyone cares how you feel on the subject, I think the first 15 posts you made about it got the point across. If you want to be a repetitive douche, be my guest. Just don't be suprised when people take you to task on it.

If you don't care then STOP POSTING IN THE THREAD JERK WEED! Yes you are very arrogant...wanna-be!

jspchief
04-22-2005, 08:18 AM
I wish Carl was as defensive minded as the jap is!! WOW!!!Jap? Is grade school out today or something?

htismaqe
04-22-2005, 08:37 AM
If you don't care then STOP POSTING IN THE THREAD JERK WEED! Yes you are very arrogant...wanna-be!

Wow. Your IQ must hover right around 50.

whoman69
04-22-2005, 09:09 AM
Jap? Is grade school out today or something?
Don't mind him. He still has nightmares about Pearl Harbor and Guadalcanal.

beavis
04-22-2005, 09:11 AM
He's eventually going to do something ban-worthy. I just hope I'm online when it happens.

petegz28
04-22-2005, 09:13 AM

Ah the peanut gallery chimes in.

petegz28
04-22-2005, 09:14 AM
He's eventually going to do something ban-worthy. I just hope I'm online when it happens.

Considering the insluts and name calling I have seen you slinging around here I would say I have a long way to go before I even match you for doing "ban-worthy" stuff.

petegz28
04-22-2005, 09:17 AM

That would still put me head & shoulders above you. :p

beavis
04-22-2005, 09:22 AM
Considering the insluts and name calling I have seen you slinging around here I would say I have a long way to go before I even match you for doing "ban-worthy" stuff.
I've been around here for 2 years, and had no problems.

You've been here 2 months, and already have half the board hating you.

chiefmachine
04-22-2005, 09:27 AM
Sorry about the BULL---- thread about Bartee and to jspchief. I was going crazy over the thought of that! God have mercy on my soul!

Rausch
04-22-2005, 09:30 AM
Wow, this thread is geni(o)us....

Kerberos
04-22-2005, 09:51 AM
Wow, this thread is geni(o)us....

Yup ..... I can also remember when I had my first Beer!

:)

htismaqe
04-22-2005, 10:12 AM
That would still put me head & shoulders above you. :p

Head and shoulders, yes.

But I was talking about your IQ, not the length of your mullet.

petegz28
04-22-2005, 10:17 AM
Head and shoulders, yes.

But I was talking about your IQ, not the length of your mullet.

Aww come on Rufy I expect something better than that out of you of all people!

petegz28
04-22-2005, 10:19 AM
I've been around here for 2 years, and had no problems.

You've been here 2 months, and already have half the board hating you.

I am gonna lose sleep cause you hate me there Cornholio, trust me. :rolleyes:

jspchief
04-22-2005, 10:28 AM
I am gonna lose sleep cause you hate me there Cornholio, trust me. :rolleyes:I'm sure you're pretty used to people not liking you, based on what you've shown so far.

I'm always amazed at the people that think they're the normal one and everyone else on the planet is the a-hole...

petegz28
04-22-2005, 10:34 AM
I'm sure you're pretty used to people not liking you, based on what you've shown so far.

I'm always amazed at the people that think they're the normal one and everyone else on the planet is the a-hole...

Only ones I think are a-holes are the people like you who slam people for posting threads that you may not like for whatever reason then get all pissy because you get shit flipped back your way. But I don't want your insulting and dergatory posts on this thread to give you a hint at why people would think such about you.

Cochise
04-22-2005, 10:37 AM
This guy bears a striking resemblence to wartaint99

Cochise
04-22-2005, 10:38 AM
Only ones I think are a-holes are the people like you who slam people for posting threads that you may not like for whatever reason then get all pissy because you get shit flipped back your way. But I don't want your insulting and dergatory posts on this thread to give you a hint at why people would think such about you.

You aren't getting slammed for posting threads we don't like. You're getting slammed for posting a new thread to talk about the same damn thing you were just bitching about in the other thread. Why did this latest inane thought need a whole new topic?

petegz28
04-22-2005, 10:43 AM
You aren't getting slammed for posting threads we don't like. You're getting slammed for posting a new thread to talk about the same damn thing you were just bitching about in the other thread. Why did this latest inane thought need a whole new topic?

Actually if you would READ you would see I didn't start this thread. But don't let that stop you from your crying .."wha wha why did you start another thread? wha wha".

Bob Dole
04-22-2005, 10:47 AM
Considering the insluts...

Come on. All the insluts are doing it!

Cochise
04-22-2005, 10:49 AM
Actually if you would READ you would see I didn't start this thread. But don't let that stop you from your crying .."wha wha why did you start another thread? wha wha".

Sorry, I guess I confused one of your lame posts with some other guy's lame post. My apologies.

jspchief
04-22-2005, 10:51 AM
Exactly.

If everyone started a new thread to express that they wanted a new CB, the board would be cluttered with redundancy. Beyond that, you've started the same exact thread about ten times now. We get it. You want someone other than Bartee at CB. Does it really warrant a new thread every other day?

It's not the subject of the thread that's objectionable. It's the fact that you get your point across like a 5 year old in a toy store. Maybe instead of lashing out and making enemies, you should make an attempt to assimilate to commonly practiced BB protocol.

petegz28
04-22-2005, 10:54 AM
Exactly.

If everyone started a new thread to express that they wanted a new CB, the board would be cluttered with redundancy. Beyond that, you've started the same exact thread about ten times now. We get it. You want someone other than Bartee at CB. Does it really warrant a new thread every other day?

It's not the subject of the thread that's objectionable. It's the fact that you get your point across like a 5 year old in a toy store. Maybe instead of lashing out and making enemies, you should make an attempt to assimilate to commonly practiced BB protocol.

In other words you are a wanna-be board Nazi.

How about this...if you see a thread you think is rendundant or don't like...move along and let it fall off instead of constantly posting your insutling .02? I mean since you seem to be the Professor of BB protocol and all. :rolleyes:

Bob Dole
04-22-2005, 10:56 AM
Look! Is that a penny?

Shiny.

chiefmachine
04-22-2005, 10:57 AM
I unfortunately prematurely started the 2nd Bartee thread . I have apologized! Give petegz28 a break unless he doesn't stop. The Chiefs an hour later announced the trade for Surtian! lets move on!! WOW!!

jspchief
04-22-2005, 11:00 AM
In other words you are a wanna-be board Nazi.

How about this...if you see a thread you think is rendundant or don't like...move along and let it fall off instead of constantly posting your insutling .02? I mean since you seem to be the Professor of BB protocol and all. :rolleyes:OK sure, I'm a wanna-be :rolleyes:

And you're a full blown troll/spammer. Keep doing your thing. It seems to be working well for you. :shake:

petegz28
04-22-2005, 11:04 AM
OK sure, I'm a wanna-be :rolleyes:

And you're a full blown troll/spammer. Keep doing your thing. It seems to be working well for you. :shake:

I am what I am. You on the other hand should be pretty proud of yourself for being a main contributor to a 35+ post thread that you thought was redundant in the first place.

In other words you spaming your .02 everytime you see a thread that is redundant does nothing more then keep it where you thought it shouldn't of been in the first place. :banghead:

Have a nice day :p

petegz28
04-22-2005, 11:05 AM
Look! Is that a penny?

Shiny.

You're killing me Smalls! ROFL