PDA

View Full Version : The Chiefs quit on Gunther...

morphius
12-24-2000, 02:48 PM
and ended this dismal season with perhaps the most embarrassing performance of the season next to giving the Chargers their only win of the season at the time.

The Falcons had an even worse year than the Chiefs, but they clearly didn't quit on their RESPECTABLE coach, Dan Reeves.

Gunther wanted to come out today and end the season on a positive note. In other words, he wanted to save his own a_s. Instead, he was made to look like a fool by his players, his staff, and himself.

Is there really anyone left that has faith in Gunther to produce a winner besides Peterson?

BTW, nice call using Anders on kickoff returns. I'm sure he doesn't mind doing that at his age coming off a severe achilles injury & having Gun pi_s on him ever since.

Mile High Mania
12-24-2000, 06:10 PM
Yeah, well I quess the Chiefs are no different than the memebers of this board. We quit on Gunther along time ago. Sadly, I think he deserved it. He's utterly clueless.

AZ
a former Gunther fanatic.

Baby Lee
12-24-2000, 06:17 PM
I'll say this: if any of the stooges survived today(especially Kurt & Stock) I don't even look forward to next season.

How many offsides penalties?

Truman in KC
12-24-2000, 06:25 PM
I have an idea for you guys. If you are so disgusted in the Chiefs, give up your season tickets!!! When you guys don't show up to the games anymore, that will show them!!

Moon§hiner
12-24-2000, 06:31 PM
Don't look now, the uber-fan is back.

Baby Lee
12-24-2000, 06:32 PM
Hey moron,
I don't have season tickets, I have to watch NFL sunday ticket. Why don't you like us criticizing our team? Are they giving us what we pay for? Aren't they paid enough to at least SHOW UP AND ACT LIFE THEY GIVE A F%#K. I don't think it's too much to ask.

Truman in KC
12-24-2000, 06:39 PM
Post #5

Now do we really have to resort to name calling, C#ck Holster? I think that you guys are just over reacting. I think we have a lot to look forward to next year.

Baby Lee
12-24-2000, 06:42 PM
Apparently, you've missed alot of the season while being a hit & run troll. If the staff stays, 8-8 would be considered lofty goals next year.

Moon§hiner
12-24-2000, 06:43 PM
and if not next year, then the next. And if not that year, then the year after. and so on and so on.

Yosef_Malkovitch
12-24-2000, 06:43 PM
I don't think that they are over reacting. I agree, if you get paid that much money to do something, you had better do it well. Besides, we give are time and energy to this team, you would think that they would try out of gratitude for showing up in sub zero temps and supporting them.

------------------
liberalism is racist and bigoted - towards all humans

WILDCATS 29
corn balls 28