PDA

View Full Version : Thomas Davis

CanadaKC
04-22-2005, 05:48 PM
Incredible, freaky size, and moves well for such a big man. Explosive tackler who hits with a naturally rising action and drives through in textbook fashion. Can really de-cleat a ball carrier or receiver and is always looking for the knockout hit. Will put the fear of God in anyone who crosses through his zone. Good lateral quickness and closing speed. Tough and nasty and plays with passion. Loves the game and competes hard on every snap
From ESPN...

:eek:

eazyb81
04-22-2005, 05:50 PM
:clap:
The dude is going to be a playmaker in this league, and Chiefs fans are going to be sorry when we pass on him and draft Erasmus James.

:mad:

Sure-Oz
04-22-2005, 05:52 PM
I say if DJ is not there or Rogers take his ass!

HemiEd
04-22-2005, 05:53 PM
With this write-up the 49ers should take him!

Mr. Laz
04-22-2005, 06:00 PM
can you fix your coded line

we have to side scroll 5 miles to read it

thanks

btw - i have also heard that he struggles in space and struggles in coverage. just fYI

CanadaKC
04-22-2005, 06:03 PM
Incredible, freaky size, and moves well for such a big man. Explosive tackler who hits with a naturally rising action and drives through in textbook fashion. Can really de-cleat a ball carrier or receiver and is always looking for the knockout hit. Will put the fear of God in anyone who crosses through his zone. Good lateral quickness and closing speed. Tough and nasty and plays with passion. Loves the game and competes hard on every snap

CanadaKC
04-22-2005, 06:04 PM
how do I do it? dammit! :banghead:

Pants
04-22-2005, 06:04 PM

Why didn't you just copy and paste the text in the first place?

Mr. Laz
04-22-2005, 06:07 PM

use the edit/delete button to go back and hit the enter/return button to break up the line

the code button doesn't allow for natural breaks in the lines

the
code
button
doesn't
allow
for
natural
breaks
in the
lines

eazyb81
04-22-2005, 06:11 PM
can you fix your coded line

we have to side scroll 5 miles to read it

thanks

btw - i have also heard that he struggles in space and struggles in coverage. just fYI
Luckily that criticism came from him playing safety. He will be a good coverage LB and will not be in as much space at LB as he would if he was a safety.

average coverage safety = above average coverage LB

Mr. Laz
04-22-2005, 06:14 PM
Luckily that criticism came from him playing safety. He will be a good coverage LB and will not be in as much safety at LB as he would if he was a safety.

average coverage safety = above average coverage LB

yea probably

i really hope so if we decide to take him

if the rams take him i hope he sucks :p

CanadaKC
04-22-2005, 07:03 PM
thanks laz

Mr. Laz
04-22-2005, 07:06 PM
thanks laz
no prob ... thanks for fixing :thumb:

philfree
04-22-2005, 07:15 PM
I've been pumping Davis for about 3 months now and and save a few board members have been ignored. Of course I started pumping Sutain about the same time too. We got Surtain who I wanted ahead of Rolle or Law even though we had to trade a high draft pick. IMO he's the best of the three with no real medical issues and for a 2nd round pick he's a steal. I was starting to crack about the last week but I'm so relieved now that he's a Chief.........Now I want Davis and Stanley Wilson jr on day one of the draft unless we trade down with the Rams and then........well I'll have to consult my draft board at that moment to know what I want but I like Marlin Jackson........Babble.........

PhilFree:arrow:

tomahawk kid
04-22-2005, 07:41 PM
If we draft James, I'm going to friggin puke.

He didn't register one sack against Iowa, Michigan or Ohio State this year.

We'd better take Davis.

nascher
04-22-2005, 07:54 PM
My bet is either Davis or Spears outside shot DJ

philfree
04-22-2005, 07:56 PM
If we draft James, I'm going to friggin puke.

He didn't register one sack against Iowa, Michigan or Ohio State this year.

We'd better take Davis.

I read some place that we won't take a DL with our 1st pick :shrug: James is a pick that I won't be happy with until he proves his worth.

PhilFree:arrow: