PDA

View Full Version : Complete AFC West 2001 Schedule

thehead
12-26-2000, 01:13 PM
Division: AFC WEST

Team Name: Denver
2001 Home Games: Oakland, Kansas City, Seattle, San Diego, Baltimore, New England, N.Y. Giants, Washington

2001 Away Games: Oakland, Kansas City, Seattle, San Diego, Indianapolis, Miami, Dallas, Arizona

Team Name: Kansas City
2001 Home Games: Oakland, Denver, Seattle, San Diego, Pittsburgh, Indianapolis, N.Y. Giants, Philadelphia

2001 Away Games: Oakland, Denver, Seattle, San Diego, N.Y. Jets, Jacksonville, Arizona, Washington

Team Name: Oakland
2001 Home Games: Denver, Kansas City, Seattle, San Diego, Tennessee, N.Y. Jets, Dallas, Arizona

2001 Away Games: Denver, Kansas City, Seattle, San Diego, Miami, Indianapolis, N.Y. Giants, Philadelphia

Team Name: San Diego
2001 Home Games: Oakland, Denver, Kansas City, Seattle, Cincinnati, Buffalo, Arizona, Washington

2001 Away Games: Oakland, Denver, Kansas City, Seattle, New England, Cleveland, Dallas, Philadelphia

Team Name: Seattle
2001 Home Games: Oakland, Denver, Kansas City, San Diego, Jacksonville, Miami, Dallas, Philadelphia

2001 Away Games: Oakland, Denver, Kansas City, San Diego, Buffalo, Cleveland, N.Y. Giants, Washington <BR>

morphius
12-26-2000, 01:26 PM
The schedule doesn't seem that bad to me.

Well, not if the Chiefs were a decent team, anyway.

KCWolfman
12-26-2000, 01:51 PM
Chiefs are playing AT Washington!

COOL!

Looks like I'll get another chance to see the Chiefs in person next season. Might even be able to score ticks to the Jets game Meadowlands if I play my cards right. My boss has season tickets to the Giants, so he can probably hook me up with someone up in the City for tickets.(Also, trying to conive someone out of some Arrowhead tickets, but not holding my breath there.)

Man, I'd love to be able to see the Chiefs twice in one season.

You guys don't know how lucky you are being as close to KC as you are.

------------------
Misplaced Chiefs Fan
Red and Gold on the Warpath
Nightwolf Graphics (http://www.nightwolfgraphics.com)

thehead
12-26-2000, 02:05 PM
Misplaced:

<<Man, I'd love to be able to see the Chiefs twice in one season. You guys don't know how lucky you are being as close to KC as you are.>>

Amen....despite a crappy record, the people in Kansas City have been spoiled by the success of the 90's and now...well...I don't want to incriminate myself just yet, but some folks out in the KC metro have the chance to witness something really neat 8x a year. It's special with 80K people can pull together to fight for one cause for a day.

You never know what you have until its gone.

<BR>

Idahojim
12-26-2000, 02:31 PM
With the exception of SD...IMHO,I see a very tuff fight for the division next year!

Moon§hiner
12-26-2000, 03:42 PM
Looks like another b!tch of a schedule.

morphius
12-26-2000, 04:52 PM
If this team had good coaching, ther would be no excuse for finishing worse than 10-6, IMO.

Team Name: Kansas City
2001 Home Games: Oakland (Loss), Denver (win), Seattle (win), San Diego (win), Pittsburgh (win), Indianapolis (loss), N.Y. Giants (win), Philadelphia (win)

2001 Away Games: Oakland (loss), Denver (win), Seattle (win), San Diego (win), N.Y. Jets (loss), Jacksonville (loss), Arizona (win), Washington (win)

This schedule, at this point, doesn't look as tough as this year's, IMO. Then again, I'm not yet sold on the Giants or the Eagles.

[This message has been edited by Clint in Wichita (edited 12-26-2000).]