KC Dan
04-24-2005, 12:11 AM
hahahahahahahahahahahah

KC Dan
04-24-2005, 12:12 AM
pics

tk13
04-24-2005, 12:12 AM
Hey Dan, did Denver draft your avatar today?

KC Dan
04-24-2005, 12:13 AM
Hey Dan, did Denver draft your avatar today?
They called me and asked but I told them it didn't do well at their elevation.

:thumb:

TEX
04-24-2005, 12:28 AM
I can't believe that 25 percent of those morons actually graded their draft as being good. Well, yes I can.

easymobee
04-24-2005, 12:41 AM
Teams with bad records get higher draft picks.

Of course KC got a bigger name player today than Denver .... You guys had the 15th pick, we had the 56th.

Imagine what you guys could do with a top 10 pick.

BTW ... as a Bronco fan, im loving the Clarett pick (very low risk, very high reward).

Marty Mac Ver 2.0
04-24-2005, 12:50 AM
Your dumbass coach traded out of the first round to draft three so-so corners and a guy that quit his personal workout because the little baby didn't like his 40 time.

Your post qualifies for the "blind rationale post of the year" if there is such a reward. Clarett could have been had two rounds later and several thousand dollars cheaper. Your draft was very poor :whackit:

Of course KC got a bigger name player today than Denver .... You guys had the 15th pick, we had the 56th.

BTW ... as a Bronco fan, im loving the Clarett pick (very low risk, very high reward).

Sure-Oz
04-24-2005, 12:52 AM
Washington better do real well next year.

Pezman
04-24-2005, 12:53 AM
The only saving grace is if/when we beat KC this year... No excuses for the Chefs not to win both games this year. Sack up KC fan, cuz if you manage to blow either one, the label of suxx0r belongs to you.

Now, if you will excuse me, where the f00k did I put that tequila bottle?

ceebz
04-24-2005, 01:23 AM

Very low risk? You guys don't pick again until round 6, and Maurice "the whistle blower" Clarett more than likely would've still been there.

The Donkeys have pressing needs along the Oline, Dline, and Safety. They only addressed the need for a Safety. Why were they picking cb's with off the field problems and rb's with character issues?

bkkcoh
04-24-2005, 01:50 PM
Very low risk? You guys don't pick again until round 6, and Maurice "the whistle blower" Clarett more than likely would've still been there.

The Donkeys have pressing needs along the Oline, Dline, and Safety. They only addressed the need for a Safety. Why were they picking cb's with off the field problems and rb's with character issues?

Maybe Mo C will be able to Rat out the rat for thier tactics both on the field and off of the field :toast:

Ultra Peanut
04-24-2005, 02:11 PM
Denver front office: Rocky Mountain High, emphasis on the "high."

alanm
04-24-2005, 02:35 PM

Is he playing for free?