PDA

View Full Version : Support the site.

Pages : 1 [2]

ENDelt260
05-16-2005, 11:32 PM
The only trick is just quitting.
Quitting smoking is easy. I've done it thousands of times.

Fairplay
05-17-2005, 03:45 AM
It's three packs a day bitch...:cuss:

~~LLama

Whoa dude thats a lot of pollution of the lungs. Thats a death wish waiting to happen.

KCFalcon59
05-17-2005, 07:10 PM
I will try and send something your way in July. Right now funds are tight. The Planet is worth it.

chief52
05-19-2005, 07:35 PM
I just dropped a check in the mail. Thank you, Phil and Kyle, for a great, informative and entertaining site. :clap:

Rain Man
05-20-2005, 10:36 AM
The check's in the mail. So call off your goons, okay?

Jenny Gump
05-20-2005, 02:50 PM
I'm sending Junior Mints. Is that alright?

Ari Chi3fs
05-20-2005, 04:48 PM
Im sending this post... hope it helps.

Mr. Kotter
05-21-2005, 02:46 PM
The check's in the mail. So call off your goons, okay?

That's odd. Before we roughed up your wife, and took advantage of her....we ASKED her if you had paid.

It does explain what she said afterward though: "He will never give into such extortion--never! So, BTW when are you comin' back?" :hmmm:

Count Zarth
05-23-2005, 05:28 PM
I donated. Yes, me. :)

HemiEd
05-23-2005, 08:46 PM
As a former Registered Respiratory Therapist and a refomed smoker of 13 years if you need any help, tips, tricks to help you beat the cancer sticks just let me know.

I have smoked for 39 years. Just had a physical that said my lungs checked out perfect. I have gone through the withdrawel several times and have made it up to four months. Then, I will find a pack in a jacket, smoke a few and I am back at it. I just need to make up my mind. I get so short tempered when I go through the withdrawel, my wife would prefer to leave town. I really appreciate your offer, very nice of you, thanks!

Rain Man
05-24-2005, 05:26 PM
That's odd. Before we roughed up your wife, and took advantage of her....we ASKED her if you had paid.

It does explain what she said afterward though: "He will never give into such extortion--never! So, BTW when are you comin' back?" :hmmm:

She's been married to me for almost 15 years. She's seen it all before.

C-Mac
05-27-2005, 08:04 AM
I have smoked for 39 years. Just had a physical that said my lungs checked out perfect. I have gone through the withdrawel several times and have made it up to four months. Then, I will find a pack in a jacket, smoke a few and I am back at it. I just need to make up my mind. I get so short tempered when I go through the withdrawel, my wife would prefer to leave town. I really appreciate your offer, very nice of you, thanks!

Have you tried Smoke-Away? I know of several different friends and relatives that had smoked for years and years that were able to quit after using it. Dont know much about it, but I was shocked that they had quick since they seemingly had tried everything.

Mark M
05-31-2005, 09:51 PM
I honestly wish we had the money to help (if we'd won the Powerball last week, this place would be guaranteed to be around as long as the Internet is).

Unfortunately, with my impending back surgery, no can do. :(

On a side note, hope everyone is doing well. And for those who want to quit smoking, Smoke Away is a great way to do it. The first day sucks, but it gets much easier after that.

Hope to see you all around here more come July, but life is getting in the way right now.

MM
~~:sulk:

tommykat
06-01-2005, 07:07 PM
I honestly wish we had the money to help (if we'd won the Powerball last week, this place would be guaranteed to be around as long as the Internet is).

Unfortunately, with my impending back surgery, no can do. :(

On a side note, hope everyone is doing well. And for those who want to quit smoking, Smoke Away is a great way to do it. The first day sucks, but it gets much easier after that.

Hope to see you all around here more come July, but life is getting in the way right now.

MM
~~:sulk:

MM....

Back surgery again? I am sorry......how is the baby? and wife?

Predarat
06-24-2005, 09:18 AM
I just sent some, sorry it took so long. Thanks for the site!!

HemiEd
11-02-2005, 10:29 AM
Well I found it Phil. :thumb:

Area 51
11-02-2005, 10:35 AM
Do you tag those that donate with anything that shows on the bb?

That might give others an incentive to donate.

X = $10.00 Donation
Y = $20.00 Donation
Z = $50.00 Donation

X, Y, and Z could be small graphic images that are bronze, silver, gold or something like that.

Maybe you could make their login name stand out a little more.

Just ideas. I've been here long enough to send in some help.

Got the address.

chagrin
11-02-2005, 10:39 AM
I submitted my latest contribution, but I didn't buy the T-shirt I was supposed to , so I am still behind!

joesomebody
11-02-2005, 12:36 PM
Eh, I know I'm late... I didn't see the original thread, think I was home on vacation around that time, but either way just sent what I could.

go bowe
11-02-2005, 12:45 PM
Actually I'm down to two and have it planned to be smoke free by my 36th birthday...(15 days and counting)

I figure I started smoking to rebel... ****, I've turned into what I was rebelling against... no reason to keep smoking...yeah, when i was younger i smoked about 3 packs a day...

had one going almost all the time...

good luck with the quitting thing...

i tried lots of times before i finally quit using tobacco...

just try to think of all the booze you'll be able to buy with the money you've been wasting on cigarettes... :D :D :D

go bowe
11-02-2005, 12:54 PM
oops, this is the donations thread...

i'm waiting on the wife to win big at bingo...

she won $2,600 a few years back...

and she's won smaller amounts every now and then...

we're waiting for another big score...

joesomebody
11-02-2005, 01:36 PM
yeah, when i was younger i smoked about 3 packs a day...

had one going almost all the time...

good luck with the quitting thing...

i tried lots of times before i finally quit using tobacco...

just try to think of all the booze you'll be able to buy with the money you've been wasting on cigarettes... :D :D :DYeah but when I'm drinking is when I need a smoke the most...

Iowanian
11-02-2005, 01:40 PM
I think you should "sell" rep. Make Rep worth actual currency to eliminate the hooooring.

Make $100 donation....get 1000 rep points, which are dispensed like money when you give it(no longer in your pocket).....and neg rep, would remove your "currency".

It'd sure make the rep whooooors who care, fork over that regular donation.

Saulbadguy
11-02-2005, 01:42 PM
Taco John is actually doing the right thing on the Mane. The vote is for how rep should be calculated, and currently in the lead, is "No points, just comments."

No dots, no boxes, just comments. I like that idea.

Area 51
11-02-2005, 01:48 PM
Taco John is actually doing the right thing on the Mane. The vote is for how rep should be calculated, and currently in the lead, is "No points, just comments."

No dots, no boxes, just comments. I like that idea.
Why would you like an idea like that? You have a bunch of greenies.

joesomebody
11-02-2005, 01:51 PM
Meh, who cares about rep anyway. Its nice to know when someone liked or agreed with you, but what is a rep whore? Why would we pay for Rep?

I'm more than happy to pitch in 20 bucks or so now and then, but as far as paying for rep, I'd just rather donate now and then.

HemiEd
11-02-2005, 04:21 PM
Taco John is actually doing the right thing on the Mane.

This just has a strange ring to it. :hmmm:

Clint in Wichita
11-02-2005, 04:22 PM
I think you should "sell" rep. Make Rep worth actual currency to eliminate the hooooring.

Make $100 donation....get 1000 rep points, which are dispensed like money when you give it(no longer in your pocket).....and neg rep, would remove your "currency".

It'd sure make the rep whooooors who care, fork over that regular donation.

Anyone who actually pays for rep should be drawn and quartered.

Extra Point
11-02-2005, 04:25 PM
Thanks for bringing back up this post. I don't do PayPal, and needed the address.

Calcountry
11-02-2005, 04:34 PM
Why would you like an idea like that? You have a bunch of greenies.Where have you been? N00b?!

"Saulbadguy is the target of a negative rep conspiracy.."

Area 51
11-03-2005, 06:37 AM
Where have you been? N00b?!

"Saulbadguy is the target of a negative rep conspiracy.."

So? Did he earn it?

Reap what you sow.

Calcountry
11-03-2005, 04:38 PM
So? Did he earn it?

Reap what you sow.Oink oink. How's the sow?