PDA

View Full Version : Offseason so far

chappy
04-24-2005, 01:26 AM
ok i know i asked this about three weeks ago but i am curious if it changed at all?

how would you grade the chiefs offseason so far?

Phobia
04-24-2005, 01:27 AM
Did you want me to change your username?

chappy
04-24-2005, 01:36 AM
sure make it CarlIsGoD

Gravedigger
04-24-2005, 02:20 AM
I would give him an A but I don't want to polish his knob until the end of tomorrow. But my mom is single so I say go on ahead Carl I would love to be the step son of the general manager of my favorite flippin football team.

Ghost
04-24-2005, 04:09 AM
I would give him an A but I don't want to polish his knob until the end of tomorrow. But my mom is single so I say go on ahead Carl I would love to be the step son of the general manager of my favorite flippin football team.

How does this have anything to do with your mom?

Anyway, A+ so far; but there are still a few draft picks left Carl can piss away, and contracts that need to be signed before the offseason is complete. Right now this is long from over.

Ari Chi3fs
04-24-2005, 04:12 AM
A-

If we had signed Hartwell, I would say A+. Bell is injury prone.

However, this is the best offseason since Montana/Allen 1993.

Braincase
04-24-2005, 06:26 AM
How does this have anything to do with your mom?

Anyway, A+ so far; but there are still a few draft picks left Carl can piss away, and contracts that need to be signed before the offseason is complete. Right now this is long from over.

Note to self: read all the poll options before making comments that prove I didn't read the poll options.