PDA

View Full Version : F*CK YOU CARL! F*CK YOU!

Ultra Peanut
04-24-2005, 02:08 PM
Khari Long?!

WORST. PICK. EVER.

DAMNIT, CARL!!!!!!!! :cuss:

David.
04-24-2005, 02:08 PM
ROFL

HAVE FUN GETTING CUT ASSHOLE

(just trying to help)

Sure-Oz
04-24-2005, 02:11 PM
What a shitty draft Jeez!!!!!!!!

Joe Seahawk
04-24-2005, 02:12 PM
This is the type of topic I'm seeing on the Seahawks boards today after drafting a center in round one, a projected 4th round ILB in round 2 and a QB project in round 3.

DAMMIT RUSKELL!

Ultra Peanut
04-24-2005, 02:13 PM
We also picked Derrick Johnson WAY before we needed to. Talk about a REEEEEAAAAAAAAAACCCH.

We could have waited until pick 205 to get Derrick Johnson.

Mr. Laz
F*CK YOU CARL! F*CK YOU!

Khari Long?!

WORST. PICK. EVER.

DAMNIT, CARL!!!!!!!! :cuss:
do we have a winner for the "f*ck you carl" pool now?

and for all those who insisted it would be me...

http://www.southshields-sanddancers.co.uk/doon_toon/mooning.jpg

siberian khatru
ROFL

Too bad I repped you for something else earlier.

Tribal Warfare
04-24-2005, 02:18 PM
Peterson is still a F*cker

ChiefGator
04-24-2005, 02:19 PM
We also picked Derrick Johnson WAY before we needed to. Talk about a REEEEEAAAAAAAAAACCCH.

We could have waited until pick 205 to get Derrick Johnson.

Heck, we could have just waited for NEXT years draft. He'ld have STILL been there.

Tribal Warfare
04-24-2005, 02:19 PM
Mr. Carl "F*cky" Peterson

Tribal Warfare
04-24-2005, 02:21 PM
The Lord God was available for this draft, and King Carl had to draft these reaches :# :cuss:

chiefs4me
04-24-2005, 02:26 PM
Some of you won't be happy no matter what CP does....hell I think even if we were to win the SB, some of you would still bitch about not enough points, too long of halftime show, beer costs to much, ect, ect.

Well listen up guys...it's not a perfect world....be happy with who we have drafted.:)

Tribal Warfare
04-24-2005, 02:31 PM
Some of you won't be happy no matter what CP does....hell I think even if we were to win the SB, some of you would still bitch about not enough points, too long of halftime show, beer costs to much, ect, ect.

Well listen up guys...it's not a perfect world....be happy with who we have drafted.:)

Bite Me.! God was available and we drafted reaches:cuss:;)

ChiefGator
04-24-2005, 02:33 PM

Yeah, good point.

It is bullshit that beer costs so much. If CP was doing his job, it would be cheaper.

Heck, beer at the supermarket should be $4 a 12-pack, except for damn Carl!!

David.
04-24-2005, 02:33 PM

FloridaChief
04-24-2005, 02:34 PM

Tribal Warfare
04-24-2005, 02:43 PM
King Carl's the reason farts smell bad too! :fart:

Alphaman
04-24-2005, 02:47 PM
Strengths: A great athlete with excellent quickness...Has a tall, lanky frame with long arms...Shows good pass rush potential...Would seem to have the tools to move to linebacker if need be.
Weaknesses: Lacks the size you look for and need to bulk up to play along the defensive line in the pros...Has to hit the weight room and get stronger...Has some durability concerns...May have to move to outside linebacker.
Notes: Has the type of athletic ability you look for but may be a DE / OLB 'tweener who is limited to a 3-4 defensive scheme...Will likely get a shot due to his physical tools and athleticism.

The fifth-year senior had a breakout season in 2004, establishing himself as a fine edge rusher with the ability to flush the quarterback out of the pocket. While excelling on the field, he also performed well in the classroom, graduating in August 2004 with a degree in Communications. His tall, lanky frame, long arms, large hands and excellent foot speed could see him shift to linebacker at the pro level

He projects as a LB and could be a good own. He was a good pass rusher this year. Definitely not a bad pick in the 6th round.

chiefs4me
04-24-2005, 03:07 PM

oh i love presents.....thanks for the picture FC...;)

Skip Towne
04-24-2005, 03:12 PM

No, YOU LISTEN UP. NO WOMAN TELLS ME WHAT TO DO.

4th and Long
04-24-2005, 03:13 PM
oh i love presents
I was going to give you a present but then I realized it was way too big for you.

BigChiefFan
04-24-2005, 03:16 PM
Strengths: A great athlete with excellent quickness...Has a tall, lanky frame with long arms...Shows good pass rush potential...Would seem to have the tools to move to linebacker if need be.
Weaknesses: Lacks the size you look for and need to bulk up to play along the defensive line in the pros...Has to hit the weight room and get stronger...Has some durability concerns...May have to move to outside linebacker.
Notes: Has the type of athletic ability you look for but may be a DE / OLB 'tweener who is limited to a 3-4 defensive scheme...Will likely get a shot due to his physical tools and athleticism.

The fifth-year senior had a breakout season in 2004, establishing himself as a fine edge rusher with the ability to flush the quarterback out of the pocket. While excelling on the field, he also performed well in the classroom, graduating in August 2004 with a degree in Communications. His tall, lanky frame, long arms, large hands and excellent foot speed could see him shift to linebacker at the pro level

He projects as a LB and could be a good own. He was a good pass rusher this year. Definitely not a bad pick in the 6th round.
We definitely addressed our LBing woes and I agree, that he's got some upside for a 6th round pick.

Ultra Peanut
04-24-2005, 03:17 PM
.Awesome. I can't believe someone saved that. ROFL

FloridaChief
04-24-2005, 03:17 PM
oh i love presents.....thanks for the picture FC...;)

Don't thank me--thank Alister Sims.

FloridaChief
04-24-2005, 03:19 PM
Awesome. I can't believe someone saved that. ROFL

I was just waiting for the copyright to expire. I felt safer to post after it moved into the public domain...

Ultra Peanut
04-24-2005, 03:20 PM
I was just waiting for the copyright to expire. I felt safer to post after it moved into the public domain...You didn't need to do that. I'd have given you permission long ago.