PDA

View Full Version : I wish training camp was starting tomorrow!

PunkinDrublic
04-24-2005, 04:21 PM
Even with Carls embarrassing past record of drafting guys that ended up being a bust with this many draft pics by sheer odds alone a few of our pics should step up and make an impact. I really have the feeling that the Chiefs may have gotten some steals in the later rounds. This is one of the best offseasons the Chiefs have ever had IMO.

milkman
04-24-2005, 06:17 PM
Mini camps start next week, don't they?

Count Zarth
04-24-2005, 06:24 PM
I'm so ****ing pumped for TC!

"Craphonso Thorpe impressed during 7-on-7 drills today, catching two long Trent Green passes for touchdowns, beating William Bartee both times."

"Derrick Johnson received high praise from defensive coordinator Gunther Cunningham in defensive drills today. Twice Johnson penetrated to stuff Larry Johnson in the backfield. He batted down three Trent Green passes and intercepted a Todd Collins pass intended for tight end Tony Gonzalez."

"Punter Dustin Colquitt kicked six times today with an average of 43 yards on each punt. In regards to Colquitt, coach Dick Vermeil said "I'm glad he's not kicking to Dante Hall, because we'd be calling fair catches all day."

"Cornerback Patrick Surtain was a force in the morning practice. He blanketed Eddie Kennison for most of the AM, tipping several passes and leaping high to intercept two others."

milkman
04-24-2005, 06:31 PM
I'm so ****ing pumped for TC!

"Craphonso Thorpe impressed during 7-on-7 drills today, catching two long Trent Green passes for touchdowns, beating William Bartee both times."

"Derrick Johnson received high praise from defensive coordinator Gunther Cunningham in defensive drills today. Twice Johnson penetrated to stuff Larry Johnson in the backfield. He batted down three Trent Green passes and intercepted a Todd Collins pass intended for tight end Tony Gonzalez."

"Punter Dustin Colquitt kicked six times today with an average of 43 yards on each punt. In regards to Colquitt, coach Dick Vermeil said "I'm glad he's not kicking to Dante Hall, because we'd be calling fair catches all day."

"Cornerback Patrick Surtain was a force in the morning practice. He blanketed Eddie Kennison for most of the AM, tipping several passes and leaping high to intercept two others."

It looks pretty good, except that Crap beating Bartee thing.

I mean, any shitty receiver could beat Bartee, so Crap doing it doesn't make him like the schitznitz.

Count Zarth
04-24-2005, 06:33 PM
It looks pretty good, except that Crap beating Bartee thing.

I mean, any shitty receiver could beat Bartee, so Crap doing it doesn't make him like the schitznitz.

I really hope Crap makes the 53 man roster. I LOVE calling him CRAP!

milkman
04-24-2005, 06:37 PM
I really hope Crap makes the 53 man roster. I LOVE calling him CRAP!

I hope he does also, and if he had 1st round potential before his injury, then he very likely will, if he's healthy.

We really do need to upgrade our crappy WR corps.