PDA

View Full Version : Food Smokers - check it.

Phobia
04-24-2005, 07:26 PM
Since I'm kinda hooked on smoking, I decided to upgrade from my little $70 Brinkmann to a bigger unit.

I'm pretty happy with the new one. Picked it up today, it's curing right now.

http://www.comfortchannel.com/prod.itml/icOid/2899

I didn't pay anywhere near the price they have on this site.

I'm ditching the old smoker (the one I got Feb 26th), so if anybody wants a starter unit that has already been modified and cured, holler at me.

Ultra Peanut
04-24-2005, 07:28 PM
Since I'm kinda hooked on smokingThat sucks. It's, like, taking years off your life, or something, man.

ENDelt260
04-24-2005, 07:31 PM
That sucks. It's, like, taking years off your life, or something, man.
Yeah, but they're the worst years. They're the sitting in a nursing home, crapping in your diaper, having your asshole nephew wipe your ass years. You can have 'em.

stevieray
04-24-2005, 07:32 PM
hmmmmm....

Skip Towne
04-24-2005, 07:34 PM
Yeah, but they're the worst years. They're the sitting in a nursing home, crapping in your diaper, having your asshole nephew wipe your ass years. You can have 'em.
I've never thought of that but I'm going along with it.

Ultra Peanut
04-24-2005, 07:41 PM
Yeah, but they're the worst years. They're the sitting in a nursing home, crapping in your diaper, having your asshole nephew wipe your ass years. You can have 'em.If you're sitting in a nursing home crapping your diaper, I doubt your nephew gives enough of a rat's ass to even come visit you, much less wipe your ass.

ENDelt260
04-24-2005, 07:50 PM
If you're sitting in a nursing home crapping your diaper, I doubt your nephew gives enough of a rat's ass to even come visit you, much less wipe your ass.
If'n he wants any money when I die he sure as hell better.

Ultra Peanut
04-24-2005, 08:00 PM
He's spending your money behind your back right this moment while your ass continues being severely chafed, you senile old coot.

Herzig
04-24-2005, 08:03 PM
Since I'm kinda hooked on smoking, I decided to upgrade from my little $70 Brinkmann to a bigger unit.

I'm pretty happy with the new one. Picked it up today, it's curing right now.

http://www.comfortchannel.com/prod.itml/icOid/2899

I didn't pay anywhere near the price they have on this site.

I'm ditching the old smoker (the one I got Feb 26th), so if anybody wants a starter unit that has already been modified and cured, holler at me.

Ahh...it all makes sense now. This is where the "Support the Site" money is gonna go
;)

cdcox
04-24-2005, 08:04 PM
I'm jealous. Very cool.

ENDelt260
04-24-2005, 08:04 PM
He's spending your money behind your back right this moment while your ass continues being severely chafed, you senile old coot.
That's okay. I'm f*cking his wife.

ENDelt260
04-24-2005, 08:05 PM
Ahh...it all makes sense now. This is where the "Support the Site" money is gonna go
;)
Son of a bitch! I can't believe I didn't put two and two together before now. Excuse me, I have a check to cancel.

Ultra Peanut
04-24-2005, 08:05 PM
That's okay. I'm f*cking his wife.He's not married. That's his mother.

Phobia
04-24-2005, 08:06 PM
;)

Yeah - hurry up and send yours, bastard.

Heh. I wish I could use that money to upgrade my sticks. I have an itch, that's for sure. I can't even look through the Golfsmith catalog any more.

Count Alex's Losses
04-24-2005, 08:09 PM
Meat brings us together.

Inspector
04-24-2005, 08:11 PM
Smoking food??

Can you get a buzz from that??

stevieray
04-24-2005, 08:13 PM
Smoking food??

Can you get a buzz from that??

cooking meth?

Herzig
04-24-2005, 08:15 PM
Yeah - hurry up and send yours, bastard.

Heh. I wish I could use that money to upgrade my sticks. I have an itch, that's for sure. I can't even look through the Golfsmith catalog any more.

I'll have to sell one of my clubs on ebay first. How about we all make our contributions based on post count? :)

Phobia
04-24-2005, 08:17 PM
I'll have to sell one of my clubs on ebay first. How about we all make our contributions based on post count? :)

Sure, but I'd prefer a check for $2,212. If you send that through paypal, that 3% adds up.

Herzig
04-24-2005, 08:22 PM
Sure, but I'd prefer a check for $2,212. If you send that through paypal, that 3% adds up.

How about we make it $22.13? You know I'm on a pretty fixed budget being on a teacher's salary and all!

Phobia
04-24-2005, 08:24 PM
Dude, I don't know if you can afford penny per post.

Herzig
04-24-2005, 08:28 PM
Dude, I don't know if you can afford penny per post.

ROFL ROFL ROFL WTF did you do to my post count there Phobia??!!!

Phobia
04-24-2005, 08:31 PM
ROFL ROFL ROFL WTF did you do to my post count there Phobia??!!!

I think that's called leveraging one's investment.

Herzig
04-24-2005, 08:31 PM

Ok...ok...I officially retract the post count suggestion!! :banghead: ROFL :p

stevieray
04-24-2005, 08:33 PM
I think that's called leveraging one's investment.

or starting a retirement fund.

Herzig
04-24-2005, 08:36 PM
Check me out...I am the biggest post whore on the planet!! Endelt...you have your work cut out for you bud.

Count Alex's Losses
04-24-2005, 08:37 PM
Herzig is a post whore!

Herzig
04-24-2005, 08:38 PM
Herzig is a post whore!

Not only that...I'm a Man whore and club slut.

Skip Towne
04-24-2005, 08:40 PM
;)
Yeah, no shit. Everybody stop payment on your checks.

Phobia
04-24-2005, 08:50 PM
Yeah, no shit. Everybody stop payment on your checks.

For the record, that smoker was on sale for $350 at Ace last week. I don't know how in the hell that website sells them for $999, but I suspect most of it is to cover that "free" shipping. I nearly popped a hernia getting that sumbitch off my truck. I'm guessing it's 200 lbs.

BIG_DADDY
04-24-2005, 08:56 PM
I gotta get a smoker this year. I talked about it last year but did nothing, it's time to get it done. Someone kept raging about a pellet smoker and I didn't do my homework and dropped the ball right there.

BIG_DADDY
04-24-2005, 08:58 PM
Wow, gotta love the fact that it comes with a 75-year limited warranty.

Phobia
04-24-2005, 08:59 PM
Wow, gotta love the fact that it comes with a 75-year limited warranty.

It's definitely well put together. There's nothing flimsy on that bitch.

Count Alex's Losses
04-24-2005, 09:02 PM
It's definitely well put together. There's nothing flimsy on that bitch.

LOL yeah. You can smoke meat until kingdom come. That thing got a Hemi?

ENDelt260
04-24-2005, 09:23 PM
Check me out...I am the biggest post whore on the planet!! Endelt...you have your work cut out for you bud.
I'm happy to relinquish the title. Enjoy.

StcChief
04-24-2005, 10:03 PM
Nice charcoal unit.

I have the Double gas. I love it. smoke/grill with it regularly.

htismaqe
04-25-2005, 08:07 AM
Congratulations on joining the club, Phil.

The Cimarron is almost identical in every way to my Horizon.

1/4" steel, hand-welded seams, PERFECT airflow, I guarantee you'll love it...

Phobia
04-25-2005, 08:10 AM
Congratulations on joining the club, Phil.

The Cimarron is almost identical in every way to my Horizon.

1/4" steel, hand-welded seams, PERFECT airflow, I guarantee you'll love it...

Are there any mods recommended.

Could you believe that price - compared to the $1,000 they're asking online? Do people really not do their homework and pay for the first one they run across? That's a difference of $650. You could have bought 3 for what that website is asking.

Skip Towne
04-25-2005, 08:26 AM

Could you believe that price - compared to the $1,000 they're asking online? Do people really not do their homework and pay for the first one they run across? That's a difference of $650. You could have bought 3 for what that website is asking.
There's a sucker born every minute. At that price, that website only needs to find a few of them.

dave0320
04-25-2005, 08:29 AM
Check this out: http://www.cookshackamerica.com :toast:

Phobia
04-25-2005, 08:30 AM
Check this out: http://www.cookshackamerica.com :toast:

Fire.

cdcox
04-25-2005, 08:40 AM

I'm seeing them in the $500-$600 range. Where did you find one for $350?

Phobia
04-25-2005, 09:08 AM
I'm seeing them in the $500-$600 range. Where did you find one for $350?

Believe it or not - Ace Hardware. That's the only thing in there that is underpriced.

cdcox
04-25-2005, 09:18 AM
Believe it or not - Ace Hardware. That's the only thing in there that is underpriced.

Hmmm. Don't see it on their web site. I wonder if it was a closeout. For that price I'll do a little yellow pages work to the local Ace dealers. Thanks.

Phobia
04-25-2005, 09:32 AM
Hmmm. Don't see it on their web site. I wonder if it was a closeout. For that price I'll do a little yellow pages work to the local Ace dealers. Thanks.

It was on sale last week. You'll need to twist their arm. Regular price there is $400.

KC Kings
04-25-2005, 09:47 AM
nice grill. My Dad has a Brinkman and it smokes very well. For those of you that can't shell out a couple hundred or more for a smoker, Lowes has a model similar to that one for $120. It has the side box on the right side, and is actually bigger than this model, with a secondary cooking rack above the primary grill. The metal is thinner so it won't keep heat as well, but it has a built in thermometer and will do the trick.

What I am looking for now, is one I saw at a bbq contest, where the fire box on the side was big enough that you can take the lid of and out a grill on it and grill hamburgers or shrimp, or anything that you want to grill but not smoke.

Pennywise
04-25-2005, 09:55 AM
I have one bigger and heavier than that with a rib rack in to boot. And I only have $100 in mine. There is a big ass Lowes distribution center 20 miles from me that sells their damaged goods to a second hand store.

They either sell the stuff outright or auction it off, depending on the quantity or number of trucks they get in weekly.

The 'damage' mostly means torn boxes not suited for display in the stores but the goods are otherwise intact. I go once or twice a month and get all kinds of shit from there. Pretty much everything in a Lowes store is game.

I bought my smoker for 65 bucks and ordered the firebox online for 35.

cdcox
04-25-2005, 09:56 AM
nice grill. My Dad has a Brinkman and it smokes very well. For those of you that can't shell out a couple hundred or more for a smoker, Lowes has a model similar to that one for $120. It has the side box on the right side, and is actually bigger than this model, with a secondary cooking rack above the primary grill. The metal is thinner so it won't keep heat as well, but it has a built in thermometer and will do the trick.

What I am looking for now, is one I saw at a bbq contest, where the fire box on the side was big enough that you can take the lid of and out a grill on it and grill hamburgers or shrimp, or anything that you want to grill but not smoke.

My friend bought the Lowes unit last year. It is okay, but the temperature is uneven over the cooking surface (probably more than 50 degrees different from one end to the other) and doesn't hold heat well (as you mentioned). It is really a challenge to keep the heat up if the wind is blowing or the temp is the least bit cool outside. It could probably be made to work a little better with a few mods. I'm pretty set on getting a unit with heavy steel and well designed air flow, or making due with my $30 water smoker.

GoTrav
04-25-2005, 10:01 AM

I've actually been looking to pick a smoker up this year. What do most people recommend for a starter? I'll have to check out Lowes for the above one. $120 is still a bit more than I wanted to spend; the wife was going to get it as anniversary present, but I also don't want to throw money away on a P.O.S.

Any recommendations? And what's up with "curing" the smoker before? That's something I'm not familar with.

htismaqe
04-25-2005, 11:02 AM

If there are any recommended mods, you'll likely find them here:

http://www.bbq-porch.org/faq/

Mine didn't actually need any.

htismaqe
04-25-2005, 11:06 AM
My friend bought the Lowes unit last year. It is okay, but the temperature is uneven over the cooking surface (probably more than 50 degrees different from one end to the other) and doesn't hold heat well (as you mentioned). It is really a challenge to keep the heat up if the wind is blowing or the temp is the least bit cool outside. It could probably be made to work a little better with a few mods. I'm pretty set on getting a unit with heavy steel and well designed air flow, or making due with my $30 water smoker.

I originally bought a Brinkmann at Menard's. After a few frustrating cooking sessions where it was virtually impossible to get the temp above 180-degrees without burning through a truckload of wood, I took it back.

I bought the Horizon (formerly Oklahoma Joe's) http://www.horizonbbqsmokers.com/ for about $600 and it was worth every penny. I can't even tell you how big of a difference it made.

A buddy of mine prefers my BBQ to all but the best KC and Memphis joints.

BIG_DADDY
04-25-2005, 12:03 PM
Fire.

What do you mean fire?

Phobia
04-25-2005, 10:17 PM
I've actually been looking to pick a smoker up this year. What do most people recommend for a starter? I'll have to check out Lowes for the above one. $120 is still a bit more than I wanted to spend; the wife was going to get it as anniversary present, but I also don't want to throw money away on a P.O.S.

Any recommendations? And what's up with "curing" the smoker before? That's something I'm not familar with.

Hell yes, I have a recommendation. Buy my "old" smoker (new 2 months ago). It works fine, but wasn't big enough for the amount of smoking I do. $50 takes it. Depending where you live in town, I may even deliver it on my way to a jobsite. If you bring a sixerand spend a few hours on my back porch, I'll give you a free lesson on how to use the thing. I don't think you can beat that deal.

It has all the mods it needs to keep the heat up and it's already heavily cured. Curing a smoker is essentially your initial burn in. You rub the insides heavily with vegetable oil and smoke air for a couple hours. Then you get it as hot as you can. Basically, you waste a small bag of charcoal.

Manila-Chief
04-25-2005, 11:55 PM
Hey man that is a great deal. Can you deliver it to my house by Sat.?

Phobia
04-26-2005, 12:20 AM
Hey man that is a great deal. Can you deliver it to my house by Sat.?

Not your house. I don't have a boat.

I checked his IP. He's local.

ENDelt260
04-26-2005, 12:47 AM
Let's just make that deck job $39,050 and haul that f*cker w/ ya.

Manila-Chief
04-26-2005, 12:51 AM
I forgot you have that capability!!!

Seriously, would love to have it were it to be offered this time next year!!

I do think it is a great buy!!!

Phobia
04-26-2005, 12:57 AM
I forgot you have that capability!!!

Seriously, would love to have it were it to be offered this time next year!!

I do think it is a great buy!!!

I'd rather sell my table saw. I could use the older smoker on busy weekends. I'm kinda ambivolent about it. If it goes, good - if not blah. I'm more interested in helping somebody else get started smoking their own meals. It's the coolest.

htismaqe
04-26-2005, 07:10 AM
I'd rather sell my table saw. I could use the older smoker on busy weekends. I'm kinda ambivolent about it. If it goes, good - if not blah. I'm more interested in helping somebody else get started smoking their own meals. It's the coolest.

Awesome dude. Another BBQ fanatic.

Phobia
05-11-2005, 11:23 PM
They have this box at Ace again for $349.

Dartgod
05-12-2005, 09:49 AM
Did you sell your old smoker yet? What kind is it?

Dartgod
05-12-2005, 09:58 AM
It's a Brinkmann box water smoker. Square with 2 shelves, a fire box, and a water pan. simplistic and high maintenance to keep your heat. But, it works.
Hmmm, probably a bit better than my Brinkman bullet smoker, but I'd like to get an offset firebox smoker as an upgrade. I'm just not ready to drop that much $$$ yet.

Nightfyre
05-12-2005, 10:03 AM
It's a Brinkmann box water smoker. Square with 2 shelves, a fire box, and a water pan. simplistic and high maintenance to keep your heat. But, it works.
When upgrading from a box, you are bound to get a bigger unit. ;)

Phobia
05-12-2005, 10:10 AM
Hmmm, probably a bit better than my Brinkman bullet smoker, but I'd like to get an offset firebox smoker as an upgrade. I'm just not ready to drop that much $$$ yet.

Well, it's a lot easier to add fuel and water, but I don't know about the results. If I were you, I'd save $350 and get the Cimarron. It's really, really nice. But you only have until Saturday.

dirk digler
05-12-2005, 10:33 AM

Shit I just bought my grill. :banghead:

Dartgod
05-12-2005, 10:40 AM
Well, it's a lot easier to add fuel and water, but I don't know about the results. If I were you, I'd save $350 and get the Cimarron. It's really, really nice. But you only have until Saturday.
I wish I could, but I can't spend that much right now. We've been spending like crazy already doing home improvement shit, upgrading equipment on the boat, planning a trip to Vegas in July...lots of other crap. Soph would have a cow if I hatched a plan to blow another $400 (tax included).

Kerberos
05-12-2005, 11:12 AM
I was looking at this smoker some 8-10 years ago and they sold it at Wally World (just looked and they don't carry it anymore) and I could swear it was around $249-$269 for the same damn thing.

I bet they quit selling it to wal-mart cause they beefed it up and couldn't sell it for the same price?

Wal-Mart doesn't shop around ... they have people show them items and then they dictate how much they will pay for items from Manufacturers ... Take it or leave it attitude. If you want to sell 10,000,0000 of something ... sell it to wal-mart and they will move that amount!

:)

Skip Towne
05-12-2005, 11:18 AM
I was looking at this smoker some 8-10 years ago and they sold it at Wally World (just looked and they don't carry it anymore) and I could swear it was around $249-$269 for the same damn thing.

I bet they quit selling it to wal-mart cause they beefed it up and couldn't sell it for the same price?

Wal-Mart doesn't shop around ... they have people show them items and then they dictate how much they will pay for items from Manufacturers ... Take it or leave it attitude. If you want to sell 10,000,0000 of something ... sell it to wal-mart and they will move that amount!

:)

......and give you a good screwing while they are at it.

Kerberos
05-12-2005, 11:20 AM
I take it this is a different model ???? Cause I think this is what I was looking at at Wally World for about this much and NOT the $249-$269.

http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?action=productDetail&productId=97665-000000447-8052101-L&lpage=none

It is $169

htismaqe
05-12-2005, 11:24 AM
I take it this is a different model ???? Cause I think this is what I was looking at at Wally World for about this much and NOT the $249-$269.

http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?action=productDetail&productId=97665-000000447-8052101-L&lpage=none

It is $169

No, that's not the same. The one Phil is talking about has thicker steel which equals better temperature control.

Kerberos
05-12-2005, 11:33 AM
No, that's not the same. The one Phil is talking about has thicker steel which equals better temperature control.

I figured it had to be a different model of the same style.

The one I saw at Wally World looked kewl but you could tell it would probably start rotting the bottom of the charcoal bin within a year or two. I hate having to re-construct something cause I was too cheap to buy a better one in the first place. :banghead:

Jenny Gump
05-12-2005, 11:33 AM
That's nothing. Look at this smoker Skip picked up the other night.

http://www.hot.ee/estcuba/gallery/smoker.jpg

htismaqe
05-12-2005, 12:13 PM
I figured it had to be a different model of the same style.

The one I saw at Wally World looked kewl but you could tell it would probably start rotting the bottom of the charcoal bin within a year or two. I hate having to re-construct something cause I was too cheap to buy a better one in the first place. :banghead:

Yeah, one of the BBQ sites I frequent said that a $150 smoker with $400 of mods will NEVER equal a $550 smoker.

PastorMikH
05-12-2005, 06:24 PM

How's this for a bigger smoker?

It's the church's. In the next week or two I'm planning on sand-blasting, painting it, and getting it ready to start using again.

Goodys
05-12-2005, 06:39 PM
I use a wood pellet smoker and love it, put your meat on and leave it alone for 8-12 hours. :p

CHIEF4EVER
05-12-2005, 06:39 PM

It's the church's. In the next week or two I'm planning on sand-blasting, painting it, and getting it ready to start using again.

That is quite simply teh awesome Pastor. :drool:

PastorMikH
05-12-2005, 08:53 PM
That is quite simply teh awesome Pastor. :drool:

Yeah, the guys here at the church that built it planned for it to be about a third that size but it kept growing on them as they built it. It grills lots of ribs at once though. And the guys can clear around 2k every time they fire it up to cook ribs.

craneref
05-12-2005, 09:37 PM

Praise the Lord and put on the ribs. The BEST food is always served with brotherly love and a generous dose of the Spirit, being totally serious here.

StcChief
05-13-2005, 07:52 AM
Nice smoker for $1K bucks list wow.

I got this one couple years ago after summer sale floor model.

http://www.comfortchannel.com/prod.itml/icOid/3099,

for ~$100 at sears.

dirk digler
05-13-2005, 08:22 AM

That's not a smoker its a tank.

Nightfyre
05-13-2005, 08:25 AM

have you considered tailgating with that?

htismaqe
05-13-2005, 08:29 AM
Yeah, the guys here at the church that built it planned for it to be about a third that size but it kept growing on them as they built it. It grills lots of ribs at once though. And the guys can clear around 2k every time they fire it up to cook ribs.

PastorMikH
05-13-2005, 09:07 AM
Yeah - that behemouth can turn out some ribs, I'm sure.

Wouldn't that be a cool time? PastorMike, are you sure you wouldn't want to witness to all those lost souls at One Arrowhead on Oct 16th?

I'd have to borrow a 1 ton truck to pull the thing with, then another pickup to haul the wood.

Fire Me Boy!
05-13-2005, 10:24 AM
http://bbq.about.com/od/smokers/tp/aatp081004a.htm
Mine's #5... it's a damn good smoker, too. Yes, I know. Just like not being a real Chiefs fan because of no season tix, I'm not a real smoker because I use propane, but still... this thing kicks ass.

Dartgod
05-13-2005, 10:37 AM
I use a wood pellet smoker and love it, put your meat on and leave it alone for 8-12 hours. :p
Those things rock if you have the coin for it.

Fire Me Boy!
05-13-2005, 10:40 AM
Those things rock if you have the coin for it.
I use pellets and love 'em. Sometimes they're hard to find, and if you don't buy quite a few at one time they're pretty expensive.

Try this place -- good stuff and really good to work with!

http://www.barbecuewood.com/Search.bok?category=Barbecue+Pellets

They make a variety pack that's fun to try different woods for different flavors.

Skip Towne
05-13-2005, 10:52 AM

I'll bet Phobia just had an orgasm.

Fire Me Boy!
05-13-2005, 11:23 AM
It's not the size of the smoker that matters... it's what's in it that counts.

Phobia
06-14-2005, 07:55 PM
Wow. Decided to try a brine with my poultry tonight.

I'm doing turkey legs and chicken thighs. Soaked them in a thrown together brine that I invented this afternoon.

4 parts Peanut Oil
4 parts Cider vinegar
1 part seasoning salt
1 part fresh crushed pepper
1/2 part paprika
1 part Worcestershire

Put it in the 'fridge for 4 hours, took it out. Pulled the poultry out of the brine (saved brine for another day), and misted with worcestershire. Smoked for roughly 3 hours at 225 (used some hickory and apple chips).

The stuff is delish. Best poultry ever.

Ultra Peanut
06-14-2005, 09:24 PM
He's not married. That's his mother.INCEST! Gross!

cdcox
03-21-2006, 11:34 PM
I'm 99% sure I'm gonna buy this smoker from Ace hardware in KC tomorrow. They have it for $399, which isn't bad considering the best price I can find online is more than $550 plus another $100 or more for shipping. I'll cram it in the back of my rental Pontiac G8* and haul it back to Tennessee. Then I'll never have to contemplate what smoker to buy for the rest of my days. I'll add it to the list of nice things I have. Here is the complete list:

my Nissan insulated coffee mug
my down feather pillow
my gabillion-thread count sheets
my 42" Toshiba widescreen TV
my Wusthof santoku knife

*note that there is a good amount of uncertainty whether I will be able to fit it into the back seat of the G8. It will fit into the back seat, but maybe not through the door. My back up plan is to take it out of the carton, thinking the parts will fit easier. But the main smoking chamber is still a big heavy mother. This could make for an entertaining post at a later date.

Phobia
03-21-2006, 11:48 PM
Awesome. Which one are you buying from. If you have a few minutes, let's grab a beverage or lunch - or both.

I'll bet you could talk them into knocking the other $50 off if you tell 'em your buddy told you he got it for $350.

The unit will fit (unboxed) into the back seat - no problem. The problem will be lifting it in and out. It's seriously heavy. I almost required some assistance and I'm a beefy farm boy.

PastorMikH
03-21-2006, 11:52 PM
Speaking of smokers, the Burn Ban in OK is OFF! April 6-7 we are firing up the smokers - I will fianlly get to try out the new smoker!!!

Were shooting for a goal of 300 racks of ribs cooked this time. We were up 75 racks from the first time to the second, 75 more and we'll be at the 300.

cdcox
03-21-2006, 11:55 PM
I'm going to the Westlake Ace on Antioch road north of the river in the afternoon. If you want to meet for a beer or a late lunch in the afternoon, I could probably meet you pretty much anywhere in the metro area.

I'll get help on both ends to load/unload it. Glad to hear it will fit.

Phobia
03-21-2006, 11:58 PM
Not all the Aces have that model, FWIW. If you're up for it, I'd prefer a late lunch at Buffalo Wild Wings on 350 highway. I rarely get up north of the river. If that's inconvenient, I understand.

cdcox
03-22-2006, 12:04 AM
How's 1:45? Can you see it directly from 350?

Phobia
03-22-2006, 12:08 AM
It's kinda tricky to see from 350. But it's very near the brand new Applebees that sits directly across from the Quick Trip at 350 and Gregory.

You have my number. I'll see you then.