PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone heard from Gaz?

Count Alex's Wins
04-24-2005, 07:40 PM
The OFFICIAL Chiefsplanet defense homer has been quiet lately. Is it possible he is passed out drunk, celebrating the arrival of our new defensive studs?

Inquiring minds want to know!

Phobia
04-24-2005, 08:14 PM
He's more of a weekday poster unless they have him working Saturdays.

Count Alex's Wins
04-24-2005, 08:16 PM
He's more of a weekday poster unless they have him working Saturdays.

Ah. I really just intended this as a "Gaz" thread. I love to hear from him on the subject of defense.

Coach
04-24-2005, 08:19 PM
Ah. I really just intended this as a "Gaz" thread. I love to hear from him on the subject of defense.

I'm sure you'll hear from him on Monday.

Gaz
04-25-2005, 06:51 AM
As you no doubt suspect, I am thrilled. Three starters at major need positions in the first three Rounds. Awesome. I did not in my wildest dreams believe that Johnson could fall to #15. That pick goes a long way towards easing my concern about the Surtain trade. And let me send out a big old THANK YOU to the Panthers for saving us from yet another dreaded “tweener” pick.

And how can you not love a guy with the stones to wear the name “Craphonso?”

xoxo~
Gaz
Pulled a couple of muscles [and traumatized a couple of neighbors] with his naked happy dance.

Skip Towne
04-25-2005, 06:54 AM
Great, Gaz is safe. I'll call off the search party.

JOhn
04-25-2005, 07:00 AM
xoxo~
Gaz
Pulled a couple of muscles [and traumatized a couple of neighbors] with his naked happy dance.

Now THAT was an image I could have done without. :shake:

ROFL

ExtremeChief
04-25-2005, 07:04 AM
Gaz

I would appreciate it if, in the future, you would keep your naked, muscle pulling to yourself.

:Lin:

Gaz
04-25-2005, 07:34 AM
Bunch of lightweights…

xoxo~
Gaz
Had a very nice chat with the police officers.

cadmonkey
04-25-2005, 08:07 AM
Bunch of lightweights…

xoxo~
Gaz
Had a very nice chat with the police officers.

I am picturing you dancing right now.................NICE!!!!!!

Nightfyre
04-25-2005, 09:42 AM
Great, Gaz is safe. I'll call off the search party.
No, I think I will keep it on just in case.... Can't have Gaz doing anymore naked happy dances.