PDA

View Full Version : Derrick Johnson Is Not Derrick Thomas...

Tombstone RJ
04-24-2005, 08:27 PM
...but I have a feeling King Carl and Gunther took Derrick II to bring back the leadership that Thomas provided the chefs when the chefs actually played defense.

Sorry to bum you all out, but Derrick Johnson is not gonna stop teams from running all over the chef's defense.

The chef's have made some nice moves to improve their defense (hell, any moves at all would be nice) but the chefs still have a mediocre to bad defensive line. Hicks, Simms, Jelly, Browning, Allen & company are not going to stop the run any better than they did last year. Khari Long is a mystery right now, so I won't comment on him.

Bell is a good LB, if he can stay healthy, and that is a big if. So, the chefs will probably start DJ at LOLB, Bell at MLB and Barber at ROLB, which is respectable, IF Bell stays healthy and Johnson makes the transition to the speed and power of the NFL without losing a step. LB depth is a problem with the chefs. Grigsby will help provide depth, but he is an ILB. To me, this says that the chef's are still concerned about Bell's health.

Surtain will certainly improve the chefs secondary, but he is the only change that will immediately make an impact. Hodge will provide depth for the chefs, and that's nice. If Hodge steps in immediately, its more a reflection of how crappy the chefs secondary is, rather than how good Hodge is.

Congrats on taking Derrick the Second. Too bad he's gonna get run over by Mike Anderson.

Rain Man
04-24-2005, 08:28 PM
Do you think he can tackle Maurice Clarett?

ChiefsCountry
04-24-2005, 08:29 PM
Denver fans should not talk any smack about drafting this year. They did worse than we normally do.

Saulbadguy
Lotsa IFS and BUTS. Nice try.

cdcox
I hope this made you feel better after that abortion of a draft.

Tombstone RJ
04-24-2005, 08:30 PM
Denver fans should not talk any smack about drafting this year. They did worse than we normally do.

I agree, the Broncos draft is dissappointing.

Spicy McHaggis
04-24-2005, 08:30 PM
Grigsby will help provide depth, but he is an ILB. To me, this says that the chef's are still concerned about Bell's health.

To me this says the Chiefs saw a crazy white boy who would **** things up on special teams and took him with a 5th.

Bwana
04-24-2005, 08:31 PM
As a donk fan, you should not be talking ANY smack. Need I remind you you ended up drafting a midget for a CB. ROFL

As far as Johnson, time will tell but I love the pick.

Tombstone RJ
04-24-2005, 08:31 PM
Do you think he can tackle Maurice Clarett?

Clarrett is an enigma right now. He could be great, he could be a bum. We'll just have to wait and see.

ChiefsCountry
04-24-2005, 08:32 PM
Grigsby will help provide depth, but he is an ILB. To me, this says that the chef's are still concerned about Bell's health.

No, that is more saying that Kawika Mitchell sucks.

beer bacon
I am glad we have Denver homers here to point out to us that our defense will still suck. I am so naive for thinking Surtain, Bell, Knight, DJ, Hall, and possibly at some point Grigsby will make an impact.

Once again, your completely unbiased opinion really cares a lot of weight around here. You should e-mail the Chiefs office to make sure they know our defense will still suck.

Claynus
You are a ****ing idiot.

Let me explain why.

The Chiefs run defense ranked 12th in the NFL last year. That was with CRAPPY LINEBACKERS. Now we have good ones. We also picked up a huge upgrade at strong safety, further improving the run D.

The problem with the KC D was the PASS DEFENSE. Surtain and Knight plus the pass rush of Johnson, Hall and Bell will help to improve that.

In conclusion, **** off.

THANKYOU FOR YOUR ATTENTION!

Tombstone RJ
04-24-2005, 08:33 PM
I hope this made you feel better after that abortion of a draft.

I don't know if it was a complete abortion, maybe a partial abortion... yikes...

Mr. Kotter
04-24-2005, 08:34 PM
...but I have a feeling King Carl and Gunther took Derrick II to bring back the leadership that Thomas provided the chefs when the chefs actually played defense.

Sorry to bumb you all out, but Derrick Johnson is not gonna stop teams from running all over the chef's defense.

The chef's have made some nice moves to improve their defense (hell, any moves at all would be nice) but the chefs still have a mediocre to bad defensive line. Hicks, Simms, Jelly, Browning, Allen & company are not going to stop the run any better than they did last year. Khari Long is a mystery right now, so I won't comment on him.

Bell is a good LB, if he can stay healthy, and that is a big if. So, the chefs will probably start DJ at LOLB, Bell at MLB and Barber at ROLB, which is respectable, IF Bell stays healthy and Johnson makes the transition to the speed and power of the NFL without losing a step. LB depth is a problem with the chefs. Grigsby will help provide depth, but he is an ILB. To me, this says that the chef's are still concerned about Bell's health.

Surtain will certainly improve the chefs secondary, but he is the only change that will immediately make an impact. Hodge will provide depth for the chefs, and that's nice. If Hodge steps in immediately, its more a reflection of how crappy the chefs secondary is, rather than how good Hodge is.

Congrats on taking Derrick the Second. Too bad he's gonna get run over by Mike Anderson.

Are you really as big of a moron as your post suggests. :rolleyes:

Mr. Kotter
04-24-2005, 08:35 PM
Clarrett is an enigma right now. He could be great, he could be a bumb. We'll just have to wait and see.

No, you are a "bumb"...

stevieray
Our dline?

what about yours? ROFL

don't even bring up Pryce, they were willing to let him go, understandable since he hasn't done squat since shanarat called him out a few years back..

|Zach|
I will take my draft pick not being Derrick Thomas over my draft pick not being good enough to start in the NFL.

Claynus
04-24-2005, 08:36 PM

His facts are wrong, and his prediction is flat out stupid.

tk13
04-24-2005, 08:37 PM
I don't want him to be Derrick Thomas, I want him to be Derrick Johnson. If he does, he'll be an impact player.

Skip Towne
04-24-2005, 08:38 PM
I felt it necessary to neg rep this dude and I will continue until he learns how to spell Chiefs.

Claynus
04-24-2005, 08:38 PM
Tombstone RJ is like a bumb version of Taco John...

royr17
04-24-2005, 08:39 PM
I wish Derrick Johnson would lay my dad the hell out

stevieray
04-24-2005, 08:41 PM

:shake:

Claynus
04-24-2005, 08:42 PM

That was out of left field.

Oh and Tombstone....DJ Williams is not Derrick Johnson. Nanny nanny boo boo.

Inspector
04-24-2005, 08:44 PM

Sorry to bumb you all out, but Derrick Johnson is not gonna stop teams from running all over the chef's defense.

Wow, uh thanks for your insights.

And thanks for being sorry about how you "bumb" us all out.

That sure is nice of you.

I need to call some of my friends who were thinking we drafted Derrick Thomas. They were beginning to think the dying in a car wreck thing was all a big hoax.

Of course when they find out that he really is dead they will probably get "bumbed" out.

Tombstone RJ
04-24-2005, 08:44 PM
You are a ****ing idiot.

Let me explain why.

The Chiefs run defense ranked 12th in the NFL last year. That was with CRAPPY LINEBACKERS. Now we have good ones. We also picked up a huge upgrade at strong safety, further improving the run D.

The problem with the KC D was the PASS DEFENSE. Surtain and Knight plus the pass rush of Johnson, Hall and Bell will help to improve that.

In conclusion, **** off.

THANKYOU FOR YOUR ATTENTION!

Don't get mad at me because the chef's defense stunk last year. I know the Broncos ran the ball successfully against the chef's and I know the chef's lost more games than they won.

Coach
04-24-2005, 08:45 PM

No! I thought Scanlan was gonna do that :D

Tombstone RJ
04-24-2005, 08:45 PM
Wow, uh thanks for your insights.

And thanks for being sorry about how you "bumb" us all out.

That sure is nice of you.

I need to call some of my friends who were thinking we drafted Derrick Thomas. They were beginning to think the dying in a car wreck thing was all a big hoax.

Of course when they find out that he really is dead they will probably get "bumbed" out.

Sorry about my spelling, I meant "bum."

Claynus
04-24-2005, 08:46 PM
Don't get mad at me because the chef's defense stunk last year. I know the Broncos ran the ball successfully against the chef's and I know the chef's lost more games than they won.

And I know we kicked the shit out of you at Arrowhead.

ChiefsCountry

45-17

Mr. Kotter
Wonder if our own DC would think TombstoneBJ has a nice "bumb"?

:p

Bowser
04-24-2005, 08:47 PM
Derrick Johnson is NOT Derrick Thomas?

What team would ever bring a player in, and proclaim him to be the heir of a player who is widely regarded to be one of the best all time at his position?

Oh. Never mind.

Tombstone RJ

I'm probably a bigger moron than you think, after all, I'm trying to talk football here and its not going very well...

Claynus
Wonder if our own DC would think TombstoneBJ has a nice "bumb"?

:p

LMAO Kotter sometimes I really do love you. ROFL

More tea?

royr17
Sorry guys but im just pissed at my dad big time right now .......

Inspector

I think the salad bar guys are better than the chefs.

Most of the waitresses won't even date any of the chefs. But they sure love their cooking!

My favorite chef was that galloping gourmet guy who would get plastered on wine.

Why do the Bronco fans come here to talk about cooking? Aren't there some sites to discuss lasagna and such????

ZootedGranny

Hahahaha, the imagery!

Logical
04-24-2005, 08:48 PM

Shame on you Roy, you have a great dad. You need to learn to appreciate him.

Claynus
04-24-2005, 08:48 PM

Take it out of this thread and create your own thread.

Inspector
04-24-2005, 08:49 PM
Sorry about my spelling, I meant "bum."

Oh...

That would be different.

Now it makes more sense. Thanks for the explanantion.

ChiefsCountry
04-24-2005, 08:49 PM
Roy didn't you listen to Will Svitek?

Jenson71
04-24-2005, 08:50 PM

And we should know about this right?

KevB
04-24-2005, 08:51 PM

Here come the true colors. I realize you're coming over to our board, trying to make nice, pointing out your perception of our flaws hoping to make you feel better about your team.

I hate to bumb YOU out, but your defensive line filled with Browns rejects is worse than our line. Our upgrade at LB and in the secondary puts our defense on par with yours (if not better when it's said and done). And then should I move to the offensive side of the ball and special teams? Um, yeah, didn't think so. I read the Bronco boards, and everyone over there is bumbed out about the Chiefs off-season. We have every right to be ecstatic about the upgrades, but they haven't done it on the field yet. Your "insight" probably isn't going to enlighten a board full of fans who probably know a bit more about our team's strengths and weaknesses than you.

royr17
Shame on you Roy, you have a great dad. You need to learn to appreciate him.

I know, but its hard too when he pissed you off. I have my license now and i still have to ask for permission to go somewhere.

Some teachers are wanting me to come back to school and visit them and he wont let me do that tuesday.

Merril Hoge
I agree. Derrick Thomas knew how to tackle.

royr17
04-24-2005, 08:52 PM
Take it out of this thread and create your own thread.

STFU Loser !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Bad Guy

And I know that last year means dick now.

I know that the Chiefs didn't have 2 LBs the caliber of Bell and Johnson.

I know that the Chiefs didn't have Patrick Surtain last year.

And lastly, I know your football takes suck.

Tombstone RJ
And I know we kicked the shit out of you at Arrowhead.

The series was split last year. Both home teams won. Congrats.

royr17

STFU Troll

Claynus
04-24-2005, 08:53 PM
I have my license now and i still have to ask for permission to go somewhere.

Who's car are you attempting to drive?

The Bad Guy

Why? Did he tell you he wouldn't allow your mail-order bride to live in the house?

Claynus
The series was split last year. Both home teams won. Congrats.

Yes and we destroyed you. You narrowly edged out a win in a game that was close in the 4th quarter.

Tombstone RJ
04-24-2005, 08:54 PM
Oh...

That would be different.

Now it makes more sense. Thanks for the explanantion.

No, thank you.

|Zach|
04-24-2005, 08:55 PM
Sorry to bumb you out RJ but Jake Plummer IS NOT John Elway.

royr17
04-24-2005, 08:55 PM
Who's car are you attempting to drive?

Mine, so dont worry about it.

Claynus
04-24-2005, 08:56 PM
Mine, so dont worry about it.

You bought a car?

ChiefsCountry
04-24-2005, 08:56 PM
Maurice Clarett is Not Clitoris or Terrell Davis

royr17
04-24-2005, 08:57 PM
You bought a car?

Yes I have a car. No I didnt buy it, my sister gave it to me. But I swear im to the point where i cant even stand my father anymore. At one time he used to be the greatest thing in the world to me, now he is no where near that anymore. He has failed miserably.

royr17
04-24-2005, 08:58 PM
Hell I'll probably get in trouble for this, but I dont care anymore.

Claynus
04-24-2005, 08:59 PM
Yes I have a car. No I didnt buy it, my sister gave it to me. But I swear im to the point where i cant even stand my father anymore. At one time he used to be the greatest thing in the world to me, now he is no where near that anymore. He has failed miserably.

I guess you should move out. But that might mean no Chiefs game this year.

If your sister transferred the car's ownership papers to you, take it out for a spin. I see nothing stopping you, unless in fact you do not actually own this vehicle.

Do you have insurance?

Reaper16
04-24-2005, 09:00 PM
Furthermore, you might as well have drafted Verne Troyer in the 2nd round. Not only was that guy a reach, but he's tiny. What, with him and Quinten Griffin, your Donks might have the shortest team in the league.

Actually, the AFC West might be the shortest divison, with Sproles and McCleon.

Logical
04-24-2005, 09:01 PM

Stop pouting, it is pathetic.

Jenson71
04-24-2005, 09:03 PM

Yeah, 15 years from now you'll realize that he was the greatest thing in the world, and he'll mean everything to you.

Claynus
04-24-2005, 09:03 PM
Roy, I'm betting you don't have insurance, or you may be on your father's insurance. In that case, I'd say your SOL.

Nice car, BTW.

http://www.asteroidbooty.com/images/child_car.jpg

Tombstone RJ
04-24-2005, 09:04 PM
Yes and we destroyed you. You narrowly edged out a win in a game that was close in the 4th quarter.

34-24 a win is a win. Griffin rushed 23 times for 156 yards, a 6.8 ypc.

Claynus

Yeah, it was the highlight of his career.

Coach
Stop pouting, it is pathetic.

III, listen to Vlad. He's right. It's pathetic. There's no reason whatsoever that you should hate your dad, considering the fact that him and your mother have brought you to this world and to be part of his family. There were numberous of times where I got pissed off at my dad for several reasons, but I don't hate him. No matter how old you are, as long as your dad is still around, you will have no choice (other than that you run away, which I wouldn't advise it) but to respect him and his wishes, no matter what, even if you disagree.

Come on man, deal with it.

Logical
04-24-2005, 09:05 PM
Roy, I'm betting you don't have insurance, or you may be on your father's insurance. In that case, I'd say your SOL.

Nice car, BTW.

http://www.asteroidbooty.com/images/child_car.jpg
ROFL

Bwana
04-24-2005, 09:06 PM
You think he will put up those numbers this year when we play you?

Tombstone RJ
04-24-2005, 09:06 PM
Here come the true colors. I realize you're coming over to our board, trying to make nice, pointing out your perception of our flaws hoping to make you feel better about your team.

I hate to bumb YOU out, but your defensive line filled with Browns rejects is worse than our line. Our upgrade at LB and in the secondary puts our defense on par with yours (if not better when it's said and done). And then should I move to the offensive side of the ball and special teams? Um, yeah, didn't think so. I read the Bronco boards, and everyone over there is bumbed out about the Chiefs off-season. We have every right to be ecstatic about the upgrades, but they haven't done it on the field yet. Your "insight" probably isn't going to enlighten a board full of fans who probably know a bit more about our team's strengths and weaknesses than you.

What was KC's defensive ranking last year? What was the Broncos?

|Zach|
04-24-2005, 09:07 PM
My dad says my eyes are brown because I am full of shit.

Heh.

I love that guy.

Tombstone RJ
You think he will put up those numbers this year when we play you?

I don't even know if Q will make the team this year.

Gav Daddy

Sorry to bum you all out, but Derrick Johnson is not gonna stop teams from running all over the chef's defense.

what dj is, is the next donnie edwards.......only ahead of the curve.

this time they see his potential and value.

|Zach|
04-24-2005, 09:08 PM
If I was a Broncos fan I would be talking about last year non stop as well. I would shudder thinking about this upcoming season.

stevieray

ROFL

I feel honored that Merril wants to hang with the planet...talk about being bored.

Claynus
My dad says me eyes are brown because I am full of shit.

Are you Irish?

Claynus
04-24-2005, 09:09 PM
what dj is, is the next donnie edwards.......only ahead of the curve.

this time they see his potential and value.

Donnie was slight. DJ is built.

Tombstone RJ
04-24-2005, 09:10 PM
Sorry to bumb you out RJ but Jake Plummer IS NOT John Elway.

That is painfully obvious.

Skip Towne
Hell I'll probably get in trouble for this, but I dont care anymore.
You are being very disrespectful to a dad that is very good to you. And on the internet to boot. Roy should kick your ass.

|Zach|
Are you Irish?
Nah, just a guy that types way to fast. ROFL

beer bacon
If I was a Broncos fan I would be talking about last year non stop as well. I would shudder thinking about this upcoming season.

Keep doubting the deadly duo of Karl Paymah and Darrent Williams, the new Dante Hall, at least according to many Broncos fans. This cornerback team will be dominating the AFC-West for years to come!

Tombstone RJ
04-24-2005, 09:12 PM
Maurice Clarett is Not Clitoris or Terrell Davis

Agreed. But, he gets a shot to prove himself. He might do very well in the Broncos system.

Claynus
04-24-2005, 09:14 PM
Nah, just a guy that types way to fast. ROFL

We may have to ban you if you keep up these poor posting habits.

Hercules Rockefell

and if I was a Chief fan, I'd always talk about the upcoming season. If not, it might force me to remember that my team hasn't done jack shit for 35 years.

stevieray
roy, shut the hell up about your Dad. you don't have a clue what you're doing right now. This is uncool.

Reaper16
Keep doubting the deadly duo of Karl Paymah and Darrent Williams, the new Dante Hall, at least according to many Broncos fans. This cornerback team will be dominating the AFC-West for years to come!
What, against a little league team? They couldn't cover many breeds of dogs, let alone tall NFL recievers.

Claynus
04-24-2005, 09:15 PM
and if I was a Chief fan, I'd always talk about the upcoming season. If not, it might force me to remember that my team hasn't done jack shit for 35 years.

What's the point in focusing on the past?

KCWolfman
04-24-2005, 09:15 PM
He said from his glass Elway-less house.

Hercules Rockefell
04-24-2005, 09:17 PM

How's Len Dawson doing these days?

Claynus
04-24-2005, 09:17 PM

A glass house? More like an ass house!

http://www.sportsvenue-technology.com/projects/invesco/images/Invesco_Mile-high-stadium1.jpg

Tombstone RJ
04-24-2005, 09:18 PM

I'll reframe from calling the upcoming season over, until its actually over. The Broncos still have an excellent defense and a great running game. They need improvement on special teams, and Shanny used the draft to address those issues.

Hercules Rockefell
04-24-2005, 09:18 PM
What's the point in focusing on the past?

Says the guy who happens to say "45-17" at the OM whenever anyone says anything about the Chiefs.

Reaper16
04-24-2005, 09:19 PM

Oh, he's doing pretty good. He's a beloved and recognized sports anchor at channel 9 news, and...oh... that was an attempt at being witty. Nevermind. My bad.

Claynus
04-24-2005, 09:19 PM
Says the guy who happens to say "45-17" at the OM whenever anyone says anything about the Chiefs.

That's only in response to whatever BS you guys bring up about last season. We Chiefs have moved on, excited about the upcoming season in which defense will return to KC. You Donkey fans are still excited about winning 3 more games than us last year.

Hercules Rockefell
04-24-2005, 09:20 PM
A glass house? More like an ass house!

Wow that was awesome. What is that, 8th grade smack? Couldn't make it to Indy for that little Star Wars get together this weekend?

Dave Lane
04-24-2005, 09:21 PM
Had to apply neg rep here now he has none.

Dave

stevieray
in the Broncos system.

translation: proof that we are cheating....we've made up this phrase to cover up the fact that we're all holding long enough for a cutback lane to open up.. when we aren't trying to deliberately injure opposing players.

'Anyone can gain a thousand yards in the Bronco "SYSTEM" '

|Zach|
He is a prick

Hercules Rockefell
that was an attempt at being witty. Nevermind. My bad.

kind of like the post it was in response to

|Zach|
04-24-2005, 09:22 PM
He is a prick
Let me clarify....I appreciate everything he has done for this team and organization past and present. But the guy is a prick in person.

Tombstone RJ
04-24-2005, 09:23 PM
That's only in response to whatever BS you guys bring up about last season. We Chiefs have moved on, excited about the upcoming season in which defense will return to KC. You Donkey fans are still excited about winning 3 more games than us last year.

I'm glad your moving on and forgetting last year, that's nice. My point still stands: Derrick Johnson is weak against the run.

KCWolfman
Yeah, I know. It isn't easy to find material to berate the Chiefs with when your own team hasn't exactly been stellar with Bubby, Brian, and whomever else you can convince to play.

Claynus
Let me clarify....I appreciate everything he has done for this team and organization past and present. But the guy is a prickin person.

Well. SOMEONE won't be getting any free bowling at Lunar.

Otter
04-24-2005, 09:24 PM
I like how the Bronco fans crawl in to try and piss on our parade just because thier draft sucked balls.

KCWolfman
04-24-2005, 09:24 PM
2 games and a mulligan. The last game of the season doesn't count as Peyton wanted to hand pick his ugly prom date for the following week.

Claynus
04-24-2005, 09:25 PM
I'm glad your moving on and forgetting last year, that's nice. My point still stands: Derrick Johnson is weak against the run.

That's really funny, considering the Longhorns allowed 3.2 yards per carry.

Their best LB had nothing to do with that, right?

Chan93lx50
Well, I hate to bumb you out guys but I am not Jesus Christ!

Wow, this thread reeks of shit, we have a donkey fan who canít spell or make a good argument, we have Roy who hates his Dad and we have a homo impersonating a homo who works for ESPN

Is this the twilight zone or something WOW

Tombstone RJ
translation: proof that we are cheating....we've made up this phrase to cover up the fact that we're all holding long enough for a cutback lane to open up.. when we aren't trying to deliberately injure opposing players.

Anyone can gain a thousand yard in the Bronco "SYSTEM"

Every team has an offensive and defensive system.

|Zach|
04-24-2005, 09:26 PM
2 games and a mulligan. The last game of the season doesn't count as Peyton wanted to hand pick his ugly prom date for the following week.
heh

Tombstone RJ
That's really funny, considering the Longhorns allowed 3.2 yards per carry.

Their best LB had nothing to do with that, right?

And Greg Robinson is their defensive coordinator. Your point?

tk13
Wow that was awesome. What is that, 8th grade smack? Couldn't make it to Indy for that little Star Wars get together this weekend?
NOBODY from the Mane can come over here and throw that 8th grade smack stuff around. You guys are known throughout the universe as the "Full House" of football smack. Light, simple, and geared toward 7th grade girls.

The Bad Guy

If i were him, you'd wake up with your shit out on the lawn and a bloody mouth.

How dare you talk about your dad like that..

Maybe you have failed miserably.

Claynus

I almost forgot.

Skip Towne
My dad says my eyes are brown because I am full of shit.

Heh.

I love that guy.
Really? Your breath was the tipoff for me.

|Zach|
04-24-2005, 09:27 PM
Really? Your breath was the tipoff for me.
Hardy har har har

Frazod
You can shove your inane analysis and backhanded compliments. Perhaps you should worry about your own f#cked up team and the worst draft in recent memory.

LiL stumppy
Fujita will start at LB,not Barber.Barber will still be injured.

Claynus

My point is, DJ played on one of the best run defenses in the nation and led the team in tackles and tackles for loss.

You have zero factual evidence supporting your ludicrous claim.

The Bad Guy

How long was G-Rob his D-coordinator?

Just because Robinson was his coordinator, don't dismiss him just because of that.

Claynus
04-24-2005, 09:28 PM
I like how the Bronco fans crawl in to try and piss on our parade just because thier draft sucked balls.

Gotta give credit to TJ for not doing that.

KCWolfman
04-24-2005, 09:28 PM
You can shove your inane analysis and backhanded compliments. Perhaps you should worry about your own f#cked up team and the worst draft in recent memory.
Personally, I think the Buffalo Bills did worse, but the denver donkos were definitely 31st in the draft choices this year.

Claynus
04-24-2005, 09:29 PM

Thanks for proving my point.

Hercules Rockefell
04-24-2005, 09:29 PM
Yeah, I know. It isn't easy to find material to berate the Chiefs with when your own team hasn't exactly been stellar with Bubby, Brian, and whomever else you can convince to play.

I know, these past few seasons haven't been up to Bronco fan expectations. But we also know that since Elway retired, the Broncos still have the best record out of all the AFCW teams. So our shit seaons are still better than our rivals.

and to save you some research time:

Broncos: 54-42
Raiders: 50-46
Chiefs: 49-47
Chargers: 38-42

Claynus
04-24-2005, 09:30 PM
Hardy har har har

Sorry Z, Skip OWNED you on that one. I'm gonna have to rep him.

LiL stumppy
And to say our D-Line is horrible is total BS.Allen had 10 sacks last year.Jelly had a good season,Sims is a solid player givin the fact that he plays the hardest position on the D-line.And there has to be something good about Hicks,because the coaches love him.

stevieray
Every team has an offensive and defensive system.

Every team doesn't claim that ANY back can gain a thousand yards in said system. just yours.

Skip Towne
If i were him, you'd wake up with your shit out on the lawn and a bloody mouth.

How dare you talk about your dad like that..

Maybe you have failed miserably.
Exactly. Like his dad doesn't have enough problems without this snot nosed kid.

Claynus
04-24-2005, 09:31 PM
I know, these past few seasons haven't been up to Bronco fan expectations. But we also know that since Elway retired, the Broncos still have the best record out of all the AFCW teams. So our shit seaons are still better than our rivals.

That's great. Did you know the Chiefs have the ALL-TIME head to head record against the Broncos?

Tombstone RJ
04-24-2005, 09:31 PM
My point is, DJ played on one of the best run defenses in the nation and led the team in tackles and tackles for loss.

You have zero factual evidence supporting your ludicrous claim.

DJ had alot of talent helping him out. After all it was Greg Robinson coaching that team, right?

Bwana
04-24-2005, 09:32 PM

That's swell, but I trust your hopes are not to high for this season. Judging from your draft, it must be a rebuilding year.

Claynus
DJ had alot of talent helping him out. After all it was Greg Robinson coaching that team, right?

Like I said. DJ was the BEST player on that defense.

And he's going to have alot of talent helping him in KC thanks to our fantastic offseason. RIGHT GUYS? *raises beer mug*

KCWolfman

Wow, "we are the best of the worst" is your only response? I had been led to believe that denver fans had better smack than that. I guess Shanny is drafting fans today too?

Hercules Rockefell
04-24-2005, 09:33 PM
That's great. Did you know the Chiefs have the ALL-TIME head to head record against the Broncos?

I thought you guys weren't living in the past? Which is it? I'd hope that you could keep a somewhat consistent argument.

Tombstone RJ
Every team doesn't claim that ANY back can gain a thousand yards in said system. just yours.

Show me where the Broncos claim this. Provide a link, I'd like to see where someone in the Broncos organization makes this claim.

Claynus
Wow, "we are the best of the worst" is your only response? I had been led to believe that denver fans had better smack than that. I guess Shanny is drafting fans today too?

"Increase noise at Invesco" was one of their offseason goals.

Skip Towne
04-24-2005, 09:34 PM
C'mon Fraz stop pussyfooting around. How do you really feel?

Mr. Kotter
04-24-2005, 09:34 PM
I'm probably a bigger moron than you think, after all, I'm trying to talk football here and its not going very well...

And THIS thread is supposed to stir up SERIOUS football discussion, after many of us are exhausted from it as a result of the last 48 hours....

Okay. I'll try.

The Broncos draft isn't as bad as some here seem to think; they get a couple of first day picks next year for tradin' out of their first rounder this year, they get three CBs (of which one should pan out; and you may have found your Dante Hall); I think Clarette CAN succeed in Denver. Not bad. But nothin' that's gonna help you a lot next year.

The Chiefs: added a three-time All-Pro CB, a Defensive Rookie of the year at LB, the best College LB in the nation....and the best punter in college football. Each addresses a screamin' need, that will improve the Chiefs. Is DJ the next DT....doubtful; but I think he's gonna be a great player in his own right....he's more Donnie Edwards, than DT.

So, your analysis is pure trollish bullshit.

If you wanna talk FB, fine; if you wanna troll, go back to the Mange....or is it still crashed? :p

Claynus
04-24-2005, 09:35 PM
I thought you guys weren't living in the past? Which is it? I'd hope that you could keep a somewhat consistent argument.

You brought up the past and conveniently selected a sample of years where your team had five more wins. I could do that too (early 90s). Instead, I simply expanded the sample to include the entire history, which is more than fair.

Hercules Rockefell

Wouldn't really call it bad smack, I'd was pointing out that for as bad as you'd like to think the Broncos have been since Elway retired, they're still better than what your franchise has put on the field.

crossbow
Clarrett is an enigma right now. He could be great, he could be a bumb. We'll just have to wait and see.

An enigma is a mystery or puzzle. There isn't much to figure out with this guy. He has already shown his ass to the world. He is a loser. As far as DJ goes...Lets talk about that when Plummer tries a bootleg to his side.

|Zach|
04-24-2005, 09:36 PM
"Increase noise at Invesco" was one of their offseason goals.
This is not smack...the place is quiet.

I was AMAZED when I went last September.

KCWolfman
Wouldn't really call it bad smack, I'd was pointing out that for as bad as you'd like to think the Broncos have been since Elway retired, they're still better than what your franchise has put on the field.
Yup, 5 games better, or rather 4 games and a mulligan. Hardly a position of superiority you were attempting to claim with your poor analysis.

Tombstone RJ

And he's going to have alot of talent helping him in KC thanks to our fantastic offseason. RIGHT GUYS? *raises beer mug*

The question is, can he shed blocks in the NFL? KC's dline doesn't provide him with alot of help up front.

stevieray
04-24-2005, 09:37 PM

And yet you have nothing to show for it. even more embarassing is how you can be ranked top ten in o and d, yet can only eek into the playoffs to get slaughtered every time. Shanny deserves an Oscar for best Animation.

funny you find comfort in being the polished turd of the division.

Hercules Rockefell
You brought up the past and conveniently selected a sample of years where your team had five more wins. I simply expanded the sample to include the entire history.

Ummmm genius, the post was in response to a post about Denver's QBs since Elway has left. I didn't conveniently select the time period, it was selected for me. A little reading comprehension goes a long way.

ChiefsCountry
I honestly think Denver has replaced the Raiders as our major rival. Same for those jackasses.

Claynus
04-24-2005, 09:38 PM
The question is, can he shed blocks in the NFL? KC's dline doesn't provide him with alot of help up front.

KC's D-line was good enough to help Kawika Mitchell and Quinton Caver do a decent job in run defense. Imagine how Kendrell Bell and Derrick Johnson will do?

The Chiefs get better linebackers but their run D is supposed to suffer. Right.

:rolleyes:

KCWolfman
04-24-2005, 09:39 PM
I honestly think Denver has replaced the Raiders as our major rival. Same for those jackasses.
Maybe for the noveau. Personally, I think of them more as pests than rivals. The raiders will always be the most hated in my book. The broncos fans were more like trailer trash that won the lottery and wasted their money over a couple of years only to end back in the trailer lot on the flooded end.

Claynus
04-24-2005, 09:40 PM
Ummmm genius, the post was in response to a post about Denver's QBs since Elway has left. I didn't conveniently select the time period, it was selected for me. A little reading comprehension goes a long way.

It's still bullshit. What does it prove? Nothing. The Chiefs were replacing an entire coaching staff and rebuilding a roster two years after Elway left.

Hercules Rockefell
04-24-2005, 09:41 PM
Yup, 5 games better, or rather 4 games and a mulligan. Hardly a position of superiority you were attempting to claim with your poor analysis.

Superiority? No, Denver doesn't have any room to claim it with no playoff wins in 6 seasons. But the fact that you guys love to talk shit about Denver sans Elway, I find it funny that they've still got the best record among the division in that time period.

KCWolfman
04-24-2005, 09:42 PM
Superiority? No, Denver doesn't have any room to claim it with no playoff wins in 6 seasons. But the fact that you guys love to talk shit about Denver sans Elway, I find it funny that they've still got the best record among the division in that time period.
He said while failing to note a coaching change for his opponent.

Hardly relevant to the conversation.

stevieray
04-24-2005, 09:43 PM
Show me where the Broncos claim this. Provide a link, I'd like to see where someone in the Broncos organization makes this claim.

Maybe not the team itself, but don't act like you haven't heard the claim. quit playing semantics. Out of all the teams that have played for decades, it's only the Invescos, with their small lineman, who can "produce a thousand yard back, no matter who is carrying the ball."

right. don't pretend you don't see the blatant holding your team gets away with. most every team holds, just not as obvious as yours, play after play.

Hercules Rockefell
04-24-2005, 09:45 PM
It's still bullshit. What does it prove? Nothing. The Chiefs were replacing an entire coaching staff and rebuilding a roster two years after Elway left.

and Denver's had one losing season in that time frame, which was the first season after Elway retired. They've completely turned over their roster too. Elam, Pryce, Nalen, Rod Smith, and Carswell are all that's left from the Super Bowl teams.

Claynus
04-24-2005, 09:45 PM

What is it good for? Absolutely nothing.

The Raiders and Chiefs have accomplished more significant things in that time span:

1. Raiders - went to the Super Bowl and got their ass handed to them
2. Chiefs - lost by 7 points in the playoffs, blew out the Broncos by the largest margin in over 20 years.
3. Broncos - got blown out in the playoffs twice by the same team. Also got blown out by the Baltimore Ravens.
4. Chargers - made the playoffs and made us laugh.

Claynus
04-24-2005, 09:46 PM
and Denver's had one losing season in that time frame, which was the first season after Elway retired. They've completely turned over their roster too. Elam, Pryce, Nalen, Rod Smith, and Carswell are all that's left from the Super Bowl teams.

But not your coaching staff. OUR BEST PLAYER DIED!!!

Rain Man
04-24-2005, 09:48 PM
With Clarett carrying the ball for Denver, it'll make it a lot easier for the guards to pull on outside running plays. They can just jog.

KCJake
Where the hell did that come from :shrug:

Claynus
With Clarett carrying the ball for Denver, it'll make it a lot easier for the guards to pull on outside running plays. They can just jog.

We'd best sub in our new punter at safety so he can chase down Clarett.

KCWolfman
04-24-2005, 09:49 PM
But not your coaching staff. OUR BEST PLAYER DIED!!!
In all honesty, DT's best days were behind him. I don't see that as relevant.

ChiefsCountry
04-24-2005, 09:49 PM
Where the hell did that come from :shrug:

Join the club, we atleast thought it would be Scanlon.

CosmicPal
04-24-2005, 09:50 PM
This coming from a guy who worships a team that drafted a fuggen RB in the third round who's own grandmother can beat him in foot race. :rolleyes:

Lame.

Claynus
04-24-2005, 09:51 PM
In all honesty, DT's best days were behind him. I don't see that as relevant.

He was still the best player on the team, with no apparent defensive leader taking his place.

Imagine if Priest croaked overnight and LJ decided to join the French Foreign Legion.

Hercules Rockefell
04-24-2005, 09:51 PM
What is it good for? Absolutely nothing.

The Raiders and Chiefs have accomplished more significant things in that time span:

Fade yes, they went to the Super Bowl and another year went to the AFC Championship game. Chiefs? No. You lost a home playoff game in your only playoff appearance in that time frame. A playoff loss is still a loss, not matter what the amount. If we want to start breaking it down, Denver was in Indy and that team is built for the RCA Dome. The Chiefs at least got them on grass. But both still haven't won a playoff game.

It's been fun tonight guys. Later.

ChiefsCountry
04-24-2005, 09:52 PM
He was still the best player on the team, with no apparent defensive leader taking his place.

Imagine if Priest croaked overnight and LJ decided to join the French Foreign Legion.

I think you mean Trent Green. He is the leader of this team.

KCWolfman
Clarrett is an enigma right now. He could be great, he could be a bum. We'll just have to wait and see.
Wow, denying the pundits with this claim and defending the same pundits with the "Can't tackle" claim.

Hardly without bias, eh?

Coach
DT is DT

Let Derrick Johnson be Derrick Johnson.

Hercules Rockefell
04-24-2005, 09:53 PM
This coming from a guy who worships a team that drafted a fuggen RB in the third round who's own grandmother can beat him in foot race. :rolleyes:

Lame.

So I guess you just became a Chiefs fan since their '04 draft. Because that's the only way you've got an argument. If you've been a Chiefs fan through out all of Carl's shit drafts that you have no control over, I guess you'll let me stay a Bronco fan through this shit draft by Shanny.

KCWolfman
04-24-2005, 09:53 PM
So I guess you just became a Chiefs fan since their '04 draft. Because that's the only way you've got an argument. If you've been a Chiefs fan through out all of Carl's shit drafts that you have no control over, I guess you'll let me stay a Bronco fan through this shit draft by Shanny.
That statement does make sense.

Claynus
04-24-2005, 09:54 PM
I think you mean Trent Green. He is the leader of this team.

He's not the best player.

Cochise
04-24-2005, 09:55 PM
All they have in common is their first name.

ChiefsCountry
Fade yes, they went to the Super Bowl and another year went to the AFC Championship game. Chiefs? No. You lost a home playoff game in your only playoff appearance in that time frame. A playoff loss is still a loss, not matter what the amount. If we want to start breaking it down, Denver was in Indy and that team is built for the RCA Dome. The Chiefs at least got them on grass. But both still haven't won a playoff game.

It's been fun tonight guys. Later.

That Indy game. We had our chances, Priest fumbled dont know how but he did and that bs call on Tony G. But I am not going to use those as excuses. We lost but at least we didnt get blown out to the Colts.

ChiefsCountry
He's not the best player.

The best player is Will Shields. Priest is 3rd.

Rain Man
04-24-2005, 09:56 PM
If you've been a Chiefs fan through out all of Carl's shit drafts that you have no control over, I guess you'll let me stay a Bronco fan through this shit draft by Shanny.

In his defense, Shanahan thought that Clarett was a cornerback.

Bwana
04-24-2005, 09:56 PM
I guess you'll let me stay a Bronco fan through this shit draft by Shanny.
Why sure, have a great season. You guys are going to be vulture bait.

CosmicPal
04-24-2005, 09:58 PM

This doesn't have anything to do with Carl's past. This has everything to do with some dumbazz coming onto an Internet forum trying to talk sh*t about a rival team's first draft pick...

I don't give a phuck what you think about Carl and his history, but talk sh*t about something you don't know anything about is another thing.

KCJake
04-24-2005, 10:07 PM

:toast:

KCWolfman
04-24-2005, 10:10 PM
This doesn't have anything to do with Carl's past. This has everything to do with some dumbazz coming onto an Internet forum trying to talk sh*t about a rival team's first draft pick...

That's all I saw as well. A rival came on here saying the pundits were right about tackling abilities of our pick while stating the pundits don't know anything about their pick. Looked like a disgruntled biased denver homer to me.

KCJake
04-24-2005, 10:12 PM
As far as DJ goes...Lets talk about that when Plummer tries a bootleg to his side.
:drool:

Claynus
04-24-2005, 10:13 PM
Looked like a disgruntled biased denver homer to me.

Yes indeed.

This thread burned bright but fast. Perhaps if the opposition had started Taco John and Garcia Bronco instead of Tombstone RJ and Hercules Rockefell, it would have made it to the hall of classics.

KCWolfman
04-24-2005, 10:15 PM
Yes indeed.

This thread burned bright but fast. Perhaps if the opposition had started Taco John and Garcia Bronco instead of Tombstone RJ and Hercules Rockefell, it would have made it to the hall of classics.
Yup, Laverne and Shirley definitely play off of each other much better than Cagney and Lacey here.

Chan93lx50
04-24-2005, 10:21 PM
Yes indeed.

I am sure this argument will spread onto them two dodo birds soon enough.

There is a lot of offseason and Taco spinning before the season starts

el borracho
04-24-2005, 10:24 PM

Dear Tomstone RJ,

Thank you for your thoughtful insight. We here at Chiefsplanet appreciate knowledgable football opinions. Regretfully, I feel I must point out that you are completely full of shit and wrong on all points.

Your first point, your "feeling" that King Carl and Gunther took Derrick II to bring back the leadership is doubtful. More likely, Johnson was drafted because he was the best college linebacker in the nation and the Chiefs wish to improve their linebacker play.

Your next point, your assertion that "Derrick Johnson is not gonna stop teams from running all over the chef's defense" is baseless. Again, Johnson was the top prospect at his position and has had great success thus far in his career. Additionally, the Chiefs had added several free-agents this offseason who function as run defenders (Bell, Knight, and C. Hall). It is not Johnson's responsibility to do it alone.

Your next point, that the Chiefs are "not going to stop the run any better than they did last year" is also a baseless prediction. I notice you did not mention Siavii (our top pick from last year) in your prognostication. I also notice that you neglected to mention our free-agent DE aquisition, Hall. Based on nothing discernable to reason you predict that 2nd year players Siavii and Jared Allen will not improve and that Hall will have no positive impact. Weak.

Thank you for your concern over Bell's health. Just so you are aware, Bell is completely healthy at the moment. Since his condition was a temporary affliction and not chronic, I see no reason to predict any decline in health by season's start, do you?

I am not sure why you mention Grigsby? He was drafted to play special teams and back up the back ups. Even he is smart enough to know this based on his interview. I'm surprised you didn't.

Your next point that Surtain is "the only change that will immediately make an impact" in our secondary is also incorrect. Perhaps you were unaware that the Chiefs have signed SS Sammy Knight and penciled him in as starter. Certainly, Knight will make an impact- with his play and in the play of those now fighting for playing time.

I'm not sure why you mention Hodge? Hodge is unlikely to see the field at CB this season with so many CBs ahead of him on the depth chart. Surtain, Warfield, McCleon, Bartee, Battle, and Sapp will all enter training camp ahead of Hodge on the depth chart. I guess if the Chiefs feel like they need additional help they can pluck a CB or two from your practice squad as I am sure the Bronc os cannot carry all they have.

Lastly, I am not sure why Derrick Johnson should worry about being "run over" by Mike Anderson. Won't your head coach will be eager to feature his new, 3rd round RB, Maurice Clarret?

Claynus
04-24-2005, 10:27 PM
Dear Tomstone RJ,

Thank you for your thoughtful insight. We here at Chiefsplanet appreciate knowledgable football opinions. Regretfully, I feel I must point out that you are completely full of shit and wrong on all points.

Your first point, your "feeling" that King Carl and Gunther took Derrick II to bring back the leadership is doubtful. More likely, Johnson was drafted because he was the best college linebacker in the nation and the Chiefs wish to improve their linebacker play.

Your next point, your assertion that "Derrick Johnson is not gonna stop teams from running all over the chef's defense" is baseless. Again, Johnson was the top prospect at his position and has had great success thus far in his career. Additionally, the Chiefs had added several free-agents this offseason who function as run defenders (Bell, Knight, and C. Hall). It is not Johnson's responsibility to do it alone.

Your next point, that the Chiefs are "not going to stop the run any better than they did last year" is also a baseless prediction. I notice you did not mention Siavii (our top pick from last year) in your prognostication. I also notice that you neglected to mention our free-agent DE aquisition, Hall. Based on nothing discernable to reason you predict that 2nd year players Siavii and Jared Allen will not improve and that Hall will have no positive impact. Weak.

Thank you for your concern over Bell's health. Just so you are aware, Bell is completely healthy at the moment. Since his condition was a temporary affliction and not chronic, I see no reason to predict any decline in health by season's start, do you?

I am not sure why you mention Grigsby? He was drafted to play special teams and back up the back ups. Even he is smart enough to know this based on his interview. I'm surprised you didn't.

Your next point that Surtain is "the only change that will immediately make an impact" in our secondary is also incorrect. Perhaps you were unaware that the Chiefs have signed SS Sammy Knight and penciled him in as starter. Certainly, Knight will make an impact- with his play and in the play of those now fighting for playing time.

I'm not sure why you mention Hodge? Hodge is unlikely to see the field at CB this season with so many CBs ahead of him on the depth chart. Surtain, Warfield, McCleon, Bartee, Battle, and Sapp will all enter training camp ahead of Hodge on the depth chart. I guess if the Chiefs feel like they need additional help they can pluck a CB or two from your practice squad as I am sure the Bronc os cannot carry all they have.

Lastly, I am not sure why Derrick Johnson should worry about being "run over" by Mike Anderson. Won't your head coach will be eager to feature his new, 3rd round RB, Maurice Clarret?

Did you earn a degree in this?

el borracho
04-24-2005, 10:33 PM
Did you earn a degree in this?
My 8th grade graduation was roughly equivalent to a PHD in outsmarting Bronco fans.

royr17
04-24-2005, 10:43 PM
I'll just go ahead and say I was wrong about what I said, when I said it was mad at him, and when i get mad I say things before stoping to think about it.

So yall can comment on this cause you dont know the kind of health condition I have.

If you wanna know, I have the Attention Deficit Disorder, so alot of times it trigures and i'll say things I dont mean.

And Yes I Know I Was Out Of Line.

Claynus
04-24-2005, 10:45 PM
I'll just go ahead and say I was wrong about what I said, when I said it was mad at him, and when i get mad I say things before stoping to think about it.

So yall can comment on this cause you dont know the kind of health condition I have.

If you wanna know, I have the Attention Deficit Disorder, so alot of times it trigures and i'll say things I dont mean.

Tell him, not us.

royr17
04-24-2005, 10:47 PM
Tell him, not us.

Shut up Dude.

Claynus
04-24-2005, 10:48 PM
Shut up Dude.

See? You're doing it again. Rage-a-holic!

royr17
04-24-2005, 10:51 PM
See? You're doing it again. Rage-a-holic!

Maybe I cant stand you, so do me a favor and un-plug your computer NOW. Otherwise STFU

Earthling
04-24-2005, 11:34 PM

What you are forgetting is that the Donkies violated the salary cap...How can you compare them to a team that didn't cheat?

alanm
04-24-2005, 11:37 PM

I hate to disagree with you and it pains me to defend a Bronco fan, But we've only upgraded on paper so far. We have no idea how this defense this year will pan out. Granted it's got nowhere to go but up. But comparing our defense to the #5 defense last year in the NFL is a bit far fetched until they hit the field.

philfree
04-24-2005, 11:47 PM
Derrick Johnson Is Not Derrick Thomas...

You're right on that point. He's Derrick Johnson LOB for the Chiefs. Actually I think he's more comparable to Donnie Edwards.

PhilFree:arrow:

LTownChief
04-24-2005, 11:51 PM

I have to completely disagree with you there. Our d-line only improved with depth and experience. Allen is a stud, if Sims and/or Siavi can jell than our d-line will be better than last year. They will also have more time to get to the QB with Surtain/Knight in coverage now. Good linebackers do help stop the run you know, thats why they usually lead their teams in tackles. Bell/Johnson/Surtain/Knight are pretty damn good additions to any defense and it's pretty crazy (stupid?) to think that it's not an improvement

WebGem
04-25-2005, 12:28 AM

You are a f*cking idiot.

HolmeZz
04-25-2005, 12:55 AM

I totally know where you're coming from. I've been battling on and off with Crabs for the last year and a half and sometimes it causes me to blurt out things I don't mean too.

Claynus
04-25-2005, 12:59 AM
I totally know where you're coming from. I've been battling on and off with Crabs for the last year and a half and sometimes it causes me to blurt out things I don't mean.

Bahahahaha! I was going to call Roy on his BS but I decided to back off.

Sounds like you just have a temper problem, III.

chiefsfolife
04-25-2005, 01:02 AM
i dont think a donkeys fan should have the right to mention my hero "derrick Thomas"...atleast in this context...better watch out

Gav Daddy
04-25-2005, 07:23 AM
Donnie was slight. DJ is built.

think about the way dj plays though. not his size. donnie edwards is way closer to this guy than d.t.

htismaqe
04-25-2005, 07:33 AM
Sounds like some Donkey fans are pulling out all the stops trying to convince themselves that getting Derrick Johnson at #15 isn't a HUGE STEAL.

htismaqe
04-25-2005, 07:36 AM

Um, I have ADD and I don't blurt out things I don't mean. That's called Tourette Syndrome.

Clint in Wichita
04-25-2005, 08:24 AM
Picking DJ must've been the right move.

I don't recall ever seeing so many bitches telling us how "KC's pick sucks" after any other draft since the beginning of Chiefsplanet.

Keep on sucking it, and don't spill a drop.

Clint in Wichita
04-25-2005, 08:29 AM
Derrick Johnson Is Not Derrick Thomas...

No ****ing shit.

We have ourselves a goddamn genius here.

Simplex3
04-25-2005, 08:33 AM
Correction: Clarice *IS* a bum. He might be able to turn it around, but anyone that walks out on a workout and doesn't finish when people paid to come see him is a bum.

Skip Towne
04-25-2005, 08:38 AM
Correction: Clarice *IS* a bum. He might be able to turn it around, but anyone that walks out on a workout and doesn't finish when people paid to come see him is a bum.
Yep, he'll fit right in.

ROYC75
04-25-2005, 08:55 AM
Holy Cow !

I just read this whole thread to find 2 people have made ass's of themselves.

Tombstone RJ
III

:shake:

ChiefsOne
04-25-2005, 10:08 AM

Are you .......... like 12?

BigChiefFan
04-25-2005, 10:27 AM
Be very afraid, Dorkos. Derrick "lights out" Johnson is warming up for your team and is a donkey killer. Putting the mules down is the buisiness at hand. We'll be ready.

ChiTown
04-25-2005, 10:32 AM
Maurice Clarett Is Not Maurice Gibbs.

Maurice Gibbs is much faster..................

patteeu
04-25-2005, 10:33 AM

If you're smart, you won't use ADD as a crutch or you will be crippled for life.

ROYC75
04-25-2005, 10:44 AM
If you're smart, you won't use ADD as a crutch or you will be crippled for life.

The ADD had nothing to do with his anger, it's the anger problem and being a grownup baby is what he needs to work on.

I told him to Chalk it up as a lesson learned.

chiefs4me
04-25-2005, 10:48 AM

I don't care what problems you have...you need 2 ass whippings..one for dissing your dad on here and the other for saying you can't stand him.:harumph:

If you were my son you wouldn't be able to sit down for at least a day..

Skip Towne
04-25-2005, 10:51 AM
I don't care what problems you have...you need 2 ass whippings..one for dissing your dad on here and the other for saying you can't stand him.:harumph:

Uh....he goes about 220#. He might spank you.

Claynus
04-25-2005, 10:54 AM

Strap-on?

ChiTown
04-25-2005, 11:44 AM
Uh....he goes about 220#.

So do I. But, mines muscle mass - not some beer-bellied, soft as puddin kid. In addition, I'm over 2x's his age, but I'll try and take it easy on him..........

:)

royr17
04-25-2005, 12:55 PM
Bahahahaha! I was going to call Roy on his BS but I decided to back off.

Sounds like you just have a temper problem, III.

I do, and i'll admit to it.

Brock
04-25-2005, 01:01 PM
You're in for a big shock when you move out into the world without Dad's protection.

Claynus
04-25-2005, 01:06 PM
I do, and i'll admit to it.

Wow, well done. I didn't think you were capable of that.

Mr. Kotter
04-25-2005, 01:34 PM
Anyone gone over to the Mane to start a

"Maurice Clarette is no Terrell Davis" thread?

Saulbadguy
04-26-2005, 11:26 AM
I haven't read this entire thread after re-visiting it, but I have some thoughts on DJ that I figure I could put in here rather than starting a new thread.

I'll start with the CON's..

1. He is not a good tackler. If he tries the cutesy stuff he does in college, he will get ran over. He needs to learn to use his body, and not his arms, to tackle.
2. Needs to be more physically imposing. Get in the weight room, get a little bulk on him, and get some strength.

PRO's:
1. Has a nose for the ball. He has great on field awareness.
2. Creates turnovers. He is great at stripping the ball.
3. Is pretty quick...

All in all, I think he will be a great player, he just needs to work on some things. I don't think he will make a huge impact this year..JMO.

Mastashake
04-26-2005, 11:38 AM
I was under the impression DJ was more like a Donnie Edwards, cause I heard one scout say if he grows to full potential he could rival Zach Thomas as the best coverage LB in the NFL.

DJ is not DT, and no one will ever be DT, so this notion is a bit skewed, however I don't believe he will be a huge flop like everyone else is saying.

Mastashake