PDA

View Full Version : Do you think there are cures for most diseases??

Pages : 1 [2]

badgirl
04-27-2006, 09:37 PM
If they had a drug that cured stupid, I'd slip you a double in a boilermaker spiced with Ginko Biloma and St John's wart.
Ha :clap: Lets give you a hand

badgirl
04-27-2006, 09:45 PM
If they had a drug that cured stupid, I'd slip you a double in a boilermaker spiced with Ginko Biloma and St John's wart.
who the heck pulled this old thread up anyway? and why for gods sake.

KCChiefsMan
04-27-2006, 10:55 PM
I totally agree with the thread starter. I have been saying that for a long time. There is no money is cures, but there is HUGE money in treatments. It's a business just like any other, businesses want repeat customers and they are not going to get that if there are cures. What the last cure for anything serious was polio??? (I'm probably mistaken, but you should get the point). I would bet that there are cures, or could be cures, or have been cures but they will not be available because hospitals and drug companies would lose a crap ton of $$$$$. That is what it's all about, money.

How many foundations, fund raisers and what not have been collecting money from generous people to "research" these diseases?? A LOT. Have there been any results? NOPE. Where is this money going? IN PEOPLES POCKETS. If they are going to have a fund raiser for AIDS, cancer and what not, at least LIE TO ME FOR CHRISTS SAKE!!!!! tell me something if I'm going to donate any money, which I won't because I believe that money will go to a worthless cause

chagrin
06-05-2006, 03:23 PM
Thank you Donger, this is quality reading right here!