PDA

View Full Version : Warfield being cut?

rocks
04-25-2005, 09:22 PM
A buddy was telling me that Warfield may get cut because he was going to miss 4 regular season games! Anyone hear anything like that or is it Bullsheet???

whoman69
04-25-2005, 09:24 PM
Let me guess. You heard this on April 1st.

Crush
04-25-2005, 09:26 PM
:rolleyes:

Bob Dole
Consider your chain fully jerked.

jcroft
Warfield MAY be suspended for the first four games for his DUI. However, it's looking more and more like he's NOT going to be suspended.

Either way, there's not a snowball's chance in hell he gets cut.

jcroft
04-25-2005, 09:27 PM
Consider your chain fully jerked.

I just jerked it like an hour ago.

rocks
04-25-2005, 09:27 PM
Hell no, can't remember things that far back. Just yesterday, talking about the DWI. Sounded like bullsheet to me.

Phobia
04-25-2005, 09:28 PM
So, how long have you known Nick Athan?

jcroft
04-25-2005, 09:29 PM

ROFL ROFL

chop
04-25-2005, 09:29 PM

I could have gone all night without knowing that and been perfectly fine.

Skip Towne
04-25-2005, 09:32 PM
Bullfeathers!!!!!!

jcroft
04-25-2005, 09:32 PM
I could have gone all night without knowing that and been perfectly fine.

I could've gone all night too, but why wait? I was horny, what can I say?

Crush
04-25-2005, 09:33 PM

Too much information.

KCJake
04-25-2005, 09:44 PM
:BS:

Chiefs Pantalones
04-25-2005, 10:01 PM
Been reading the Star BB again?

crossbow
04-25-2005, 10:04 PM
That would be a smart move for the Chiefs...spend 50 million to complete your backfield and then cut half of it. Leaving you in the exact postition you were in before you gave up a draft pick and millions of dollars. Is your buddy counting on Bartee to take Warfield's job or McCleon?

cdcox
04-25-2005, 10:07 PM
Actually, your friend got the story mixed up. The real story is that Vermiel said that Surtain is slated for Warfield's spot on the right side across from the X-receiver.

Skip Towne
04-25-2005, 10:10 PM
:shrug:

kc rush
04-25-2005, 10:10 PM

Rick Moorefield To Be Cut June 1

Nick Athan - Warpaint Illustrated

My NFL sources are telling me that the Kansas City Chiefs are none to happy with starting CB Einrich Wurfled. Stemming from multiple DUI arests, Warpath is leekly to be suspdendededed by the leeg for vil...vilol...velilat...for braking the supstanse aboose polocy.

Because of the many many law breakings, the Chiefs are thinging of cutting warFeeeeeeLd after the Joon 1st. June frist is teh frist day yoo can cut a plaayer and not have parts of there pay counts against yoor cap.

With the recents additionss of Sammy niTe to coronorback and drafting jonny johnston as a linebacker in the frist round, Werflied has becomed expendibable.

Hed coch Dick Vermeeeel was qutoted as staying "(Earick) Forfield has loads of talents, butt he cantnot stay out fo the trouble. Our tteem is bilt on carachter and we cant hafe theis kind of distractions in the lookerroom. I be berry dissabointed in Warfred"

Loz vegas sod makers arr believe that wartfield will be cuts, but they have nyet to determinate wat affection thats will have on the teem. Earily odds have the chiefS as 30 to 1 odds of winning the odds of the superbowels held in Detroit, MN this yeer. Witout Fieldwar in his normal running back (or someother type of back position, i forget) this teem could be a long ways aways from beeeng away.

Athan OUT.

Chiefs Pantalones
04-25-2005, 10:12 PM
Actually, your friend got the story mixed up. The real story is that Vermiel said that Surtain is slated for Warfield's spot on the right side across from the X-receiver.

Where did you hear this?

Ari Chi3fs
04-25-2005, 10:15 PM

My NFL sources are telling me that the Kansas City Chiefs are none to happy with starting CB Einrich Wurfled. Stemming from multiple DUI arests, Warpath is leekly to be suspdendededed by the leeg for vil...vilol...velilat...for braking the supstanse aboose polocy.

Because of the many many law breakings, the Chiefs are thinging of cutting warFeeeeeeLd after the Joon 1st. June frist is teh frist day yoo can cut a plaayer and not have parts of there pay counts against yoor cap.

With the recents additionss of Sammy niTe to coronorback and drafting jonny johnston as a linebacker in the frist round, Werflied has becomed expendibable.

Hed coch Dick Vermeeeel was qutoted as staying "(Earick) Forfield has loads of talents, butt he cantnot stay out fo the trouble. Our tteem is bilt on carachter and we cant hafe theis kind of distractions in the lookerroom. I be berry dissabointed in Warfred"

Loz vegas sod makers arr believe that wartfield will be cuts, but they have nyet to determinate wat affection thats will have on the teem. Earily odds have the chiefS as 30 to 1 odds of winning the odds of the superbowels held in Detroit, MN this yeer. Witout Fieldwar in his normal running back (or someother type of back position, i forget) this teem could be a long ways aways from beeeng away.

Athan OUT.

nice...

Cochise
04-25-2005, 10:16 PM

Athan OUT.

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Please, some mod, max out his rep if it isn't already ROFL

cdcox
04-25-2005, 10:24 PM
Where did you hear this?

Same place we heard that DJ, and Fujita, (ah what the heck, lets throw in Bell too) will all be competing for the same spot at LB over on the weak side, check that, right side of the formation.

jcroft
04-25-2005, 10:41 PM
Same place we heard that DJ, and Fujita, (ah what the heck, lets throw in Bell too) will all be competing for the same spot at LB over on the weak side, check that, right side of the formation.

Well, considering that came straight for Vermeil's mouth, maybe we shouldbe taking this Warfield thing a little more seriously.

cdcox
04-25-2005, 10:48 PM
For the record Vermeil never said Warfield and Surtain would compete for a starting role, but it makes about as much sense as puting Fujita and and DJ at the same position. I'm not saying that Fujita is all world. I just don't think we should count on Barber being a contributer at LB this season and we should get the best three bodies on the field.