PDA

View Full Version : CP to Jack Harry....

Coogs
04-25-2005, 09:45 PM
fugg off!

Evidently, CP has grown tired of Jack Harry's constant bashing of him and the Chiefs, and has denied NBC 41 any interviews with CP. Saw Jack Harry's sports report on the 38 sports spot tonight, and Harry was apologizing all over himself. ROFL

Spicy McHaggis
04-25-2005, 09:46 PM
Harry's a sorry excuse for a journalist. And unlike Carl he never has a good year to offset the long periods of mediocrity.

Coogs
04-25-2005, 10:02 PM
Harry's a sorry excuse for a journalist. And unlike Carl he never has a good year to offset the long periods of mediocrity.

:D

|Zach|
04-25-2005, 10:03 PM
Funny

Skip Towne
04-25-2005, 10:04 PM
Jack Harry was on a Topeka station 40 years ago. I hated him then.

Dave Lane
04-25-2005, 10:04 PM
He should apologize completely if he ever wants a interview with ChiefsPlanet!

Dave

htismaqe
04-26-2005, 06:52 AM
I need a cigarette.

dave0320
04-26-2005, 07:00 AM
At one time or another Peterson has gone to all station managers in Kansas City and tried to pressure them into fireing the spotrs guys. It's funny he can't ubderstand objective critism. :banghead:

DaWolf
04-26-2005, 07:06 AM
At one time or another Peterson has gone to all station managers in Kansas City and tried to pressure them into fireing the spotrs guys. It's funny he can't ubderstand objective critism. :banghead:
It is one thing to be objective. It is another thing to go off the deep end like Harry. He's into the habit of sensationalizing his outrage like his buddy Keitzman does.

Of course I think Carl invites a lot of that in the way he and the organization handle the media. Bottom line though is that this organization needs to win a Super Bowl to shut everyone up...

Bob Dole
04-26-2005, 07:32 AM
http://mas.scripps.com/KSHB/2003/10/12/jackharry_e.jpg

htismaqe
04-26-2005, 07:37 AM

Jack Harry is NOT objective. Now give me a cigarette.

Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
04-26-2005, 08:25 AM
Jack Harry is the worst kind of "journalist".......... egomaniacal, (although he tries to cover it up with his bumpkin "I am just here to report the news" crap). Ignorant, thinking he is some great "investigative journalist" who always gets the real story. And just plain ridiculous, kind of like television's version of Jason Whitlock.

And worst of all he is a Missouri homer......... every time I hear him on 810 I want to drive over there and punch him in the face and tell him to stop calling Quin Snyder "Quin" all the time. YOUR A FREAKING "JOURNALIST" YOU DON'T CALL PEOPLE BY JUST THIER FIRST NAME WHEN YOU ARE REPORTING ON THEM!!!! :cuss:

Basically I wish Jack Harry would crawl the rest of the way up QUIN'S ass and never come out.

redbrian
04-26-2005, 08:30 AM
Jack Harry is the worst kind of "journalist".......... egomaniacal, (although he tries to cover it up with his bumpkin "I am just here to report the news" crap). Ignorant, thinking he is some great "investigative journalist" who always gets the real story. And just plain ridiculous, kind of like television's version of Jason Whitlock.

And worst of all he is a Missouri homer......... every time I hear him on 810 I want to drive over there and punch him in the face and tell him to stop calling Quin Snyder "Quin" all the time. YOUR A FREAKING "JOURNALIST" YOU DON'T CALL PEOPLE BY JUST THIER FIRST NAME WHEN YOU ARE REPORTING ON THEM!!!! :cuss:

Basically I wish Jack Harry would crawl the rest of the way up QUIN'S ass and never come out.

The guys nose is up who evers butt he picks that day, he has had his nose so far up the JayHawks butt it smelled like chicken.
The guy is a bandwagon reporter.

Bob Dole
04-26-2005, 08:35 AM
The guys nose is up who evers butt he picks that day, he has had his nose so far up the JayHawks butt it smelled like chicken.

Ron Jaworski
04-26-2005, 08:38 AM
Jack Harry should've retired before he passed away.

Oh....wait.

Coach
04-26-2005, 08:41 AM
Jack Harry should've retired before he passed away.

Oh....wait.

ROFL

Dr. Van Halen
04-26-2005, 09:20 AM

I agree that this kind of tactic (telling individuals that they won't be granted interviews because their coverage isn't what is wanted) is reprehensible and unfair ...

HOWEVER, something has to be done to hold these reporters/radio talk show hosts/tv commentaristas accountable.

How many times a day do you listen to the radio and hear someone ranting and think, "Wait, that's not entirely true" or "Hey, that's grossly incorrect" or "Shut up about your golf game!"

It's a battle for ratings where there is so little control and accountability (especially if you are spewing dislike for someone unlikable), that one can understand why CP would do this.

whoman69
04-26-2005, 09:43 AM
http://mas.scripps.com/KSHB/2003/10/12/jackharry_e.jpg
My god, its Jerry Springer's anal retentive older brother.

ChiefsFanatic
04-26-2005, 10:19 AM
I have met several of the local T.V. sports guys, and Jack Harry is an absolute asshole.

Mr. Laz
04-26-2005, 11:12 AM
hopefully Carl will get pissed off at all the media eventually

blacklist them all ... then we won't have to see his arrogant,@sshole face anymore.

huskerdooz
04-26-2005, 11:23 AM

I disagree in one respect with what you are saying here. He may be a MU homer, but he's NOT a fan of Quin Snyder's. If he has his nose up anyones ass, it's up Norm's ass and not Quin's.

Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
04-26-2005, 02:39 PM
I disagree in one respect with what you are saying here. He may be a MU homer, but he's NOT a fan of Quin Snyder's. If he has his nose up anyones ass, it's up Norm's ass and not Quin's.

I agree to an extent also, but he obviously so concerned about being in the "circle" there that he is constantly being his biggest apologist while trying to seem like he is being a hardass talking about him. Jack Harry knows that he needs to keep Quin's balls nice and shiny and spit polished so he can be a part of that program. I can't count the times I have heard him make excuses for Quin Snyder based on the Lauries and the Cronky's (sic) "controlling" the basketball program, his standard line is always "you tell me another coach that has to put up with that stuff, considering that I think Quin should be commended" :whackit: Give me a freaking break!