PDA

View Full Version : Plan now - 5th Annual 37 Forever Weekend

Phobia
04-26-2005, 12:09 AM
We should probably start calling this the 37 Forever/ChiefsPlanet weekend because most of our participants are in some way connected through this site. If you are new to this site, please check out http://www.37forever.org for more information about the charity.

I promised to allow ChiefsPlanet to determine the game for this year's events and you overwhelmingly chose the Redskins in a poll shortly after the schedule came out.

Preliminary schedule:
Friday Oct 14th AM - Golf with friends. This is a play for fun event, it is not officially sanctioned, and is not a fundraiser. It is a group of guys playing a round together.

Friday evening - 7 until 11PM: Banquet/Cookoff/Auction at the Pony Express Brewery. We're planning to host a BBQ Cookoff so if you're proud of your meat, show it off at this event. If you're interested in competing in the Cookoff, please PM me ASAP. I need to determine if interest is enough to do a cookoff or if catering might be a better solution. If you've not enjoyed one of the fine brews from Pony Express, you're missing out. They're a relatively new local micro and they are going to be around for a LONG time. There is a limit of 120 people. I don't yet have a cost for this event.

Saturday, Oct 15th: Day Party at Nzoner's in St. Joe. This event was a rousing success last year. Nzoner has a sports bar in his house. Cost of this event is $37. It includes Lunch, Dinner, and beverages.

Sunday, Oct 16: Tailgating and Skins getting skinned.
37 Forever can get face value tickets to this game, but we do require that you attend at least one of our other events. There will be an early deadline for game tickets this year, so make your plans NOW.

go bowe
04-26-2005, 12:20 AM
where is the pony express brewery?

Phobia
04-26-2005, 12:22 AM
Olathe

http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?&country=us&uz=66061&cs=9&Ed=ypVKYup_0TrbahR5lIP0v2jSF1WY7fuZzZbIngHxmAHTrcyVhTiaAMBbJdGfzhM.66jMHrvI5Yxh0ynnFL4PAfWnEhxHJpj8q xMn&csz=Olathe,+KS+66061-3649&mag=9

ENDelt260
04-26-2005, 12:29 AM
Does the possibility of the 37 Forever tix being together still exist?

I'm in, of course. I'll keep my eyes peeled for you to post the order form.

Phobia
04-26-2005, 12:32 AM
Does the possibility of the 37 Forever tix being together still exist?

I'm in, of course. I'll keep my eyes peeled for you to post the order form.

It does. I need to make a few calls to gather some details first. Busy time of year for me with the business.

WebGem
04-26-2005, 12:43 AM
I'll be driving down for every game, so I'll be there.

Frazod
04-26-2005, 12:55 AM
Olathe

http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?&country=us&uz=66061&cs=9&Ed=ypVKYup_0TrbahR5lIP0v2jSF1WY7fuZzZbIngHxmAHTrcyVhTiaAMBbJdGfzhM.66jMHrvI5Yxh0ynnFL4PAfWnEhxHJpj8q xMn&csz=Olathe,+KS+66061-3649&mag=9

You mean I have to go to KANSAS again? Ewwwwwwwwww :Lin:

:p

luv
04-26-2005, 04:04 AM
We're planning to host a BBQ Cookoff so if you're proud of your meat, show it off at this event. If you're interested in competing in the Cookoff, please PM me ASAP.

So which is it? Showing off your meat or competing in the cookoff? ROFL

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
04-26-2005, 06:37 AM
I definitely want to attend again this year, but since I'm flying in from MD, I doubt I'd be participating in the cook-off.

However, if you need a "celebrity judge". . . Oh, sorry, was still thinking about the article about the Eagles cheerleeders. :p

Hoover
04-26-2005, 08:10 AM
Hmmmm. My brother wants to hit that game. Sweet!

Dartgod
04-26-2005, 08:13 AM
Hmmmm, I may have to smoke some ribs for the banquet. You guys ain't lived until you've tasted my meat!

Or something like that...

WisChief
04-26-2005, 08:43 AM
Fraz or anyone else in the Chicago area planning to do this? I'd love to do the Sat party, and of course the game, and possibly drive over together.

Phobia
04-26-2005, 09:01 AM
Fraz or anyone else in the Chicago area planning to do this? I'd love to do the Sat party, and of course the game, and possibly drive over together.

OMG - where have YOU been? I haven't seen you around in ages. Have I just not noticed or have you been gone?

|Zach|
04-26-2005, 09:03 AM
Will 37 Forever be providing hookers again this year?

Hoover
04-26-2005, 09:05 AM
I understand the new rule of going to one of the other events and not just the Tailgate. But there is just no way I can take off for the entire weekend. At best I could leave Iowa mid day on Saturday to arrive in KC the night before.

Phobia
04-26-2005, 09:11 AM
I understand the new rule of going to one of the other events and not just the Tailgate. But there is just no way I can take off for the entire weekend. At best I could leave Iowa mid day on Saturday to arrive in KC the night before.

The Saturday party goes from roughly noon to whenever. We'll still be going when you roll in to town.

But, if you're really only coming for the game, I'll make 1 exception for you. The purpose of the game ticket rule is to prevent people from taking advantage of us by acquiring a ticket at face value. You've supported us since the very beginning and if you really can't make it, we'll support you this time.

dirk digler
04-26-2005, 09:13 AM
Sounds like fun I can't wait to meet some of you guys and gals.

WisChief
04-26-2005, 09:13 AM
OMG - where have YOU been? I haven't seen you around in ages. Have I just not noticed or have you been gone?
Hey Phil -

I live in Chicagoland now and started a new job that has greatly limited my ability to post. I read just about every day and try to stay caught up, but...

This 37 event is JUST what I need though - I'm gonna make it. PM me with any other details...

Hoover
04-26-2005, 09:16 AM
The Saturday party goes from roughly noon to whenever. We'll still be going when you roll in to town.

But, if you're really only coming for the game, I'll make 1 exception for you. The purpose of the game ticket rule is to prevent people from taking advantage of us by acquiring a ticket at face value. You've supported us since the very beginning and if you really can't make it, we'll support you this time.
I'll try to get to the party if I'm coming down. 2 years ago I had events in NW Iowa that Saturday, and had to get up at 5 am to make that game.

Frazod
04-26-2005, 09:17 AM

I'll be going, but I'll be visiting family on the way down and back, so I'll have to travel solo. Hope to see you there, though.

WisChief
04-26-2005, 09:20 AM
I'll be going, but I'll be visiting family on the way down and back, so I'll have to travel solo. Hope to see you there, though.

Hey - are you avoiding me? :p

Hoover
04-26-2005, 09:21 AM
I think we should get a 15 passenger van for the Iowa Folk. Hoover likes Road Sodas. We could leave on Saturday Morning.

Phobia
04-26-2005, 09:21 AM
Hey Phil -

I live in Chicagoland now and started a new job that has greatly limited my ability to post. I read just about every day and try to stay caught up, but...

This 37 event is JUST what I need though - I'm gonna make it. PM me with any other details...

There's really no details. We eat, drink, have a good time, and raise some money for charity. The auction is usually pretty cool. We always have some very cool stuff, so bring more mon-ay than you expected to spend.

It will be good to meet you, finally. I think HemiEd is talking about coming down from Chicago. You might wanna check with him.

Frazod
04-26-2005, 10:56 AM
Hey - are you avoiding me? :p

Well, not actively. :D

We do need to hook up at some point, though. But it won't be anytime soon - this weekend's booked solid, next two weekends are eaten by vacation. Don't know what's going on after that, but we should try to hook up with HemiEd at some point.

Ari Chi3fs
04-26-2005, 11:55 AM
Sweet. Im there. Hey Phil, I will need 3 tickets, cuz Im not a real fan.

Iowanian
04-26-2005, 12:00 PM
I'll at least be down for the game.

I wouldn't be against the whole Van Idea Hoover.....

Skip Towne
04-26-2005, 12:14 PM
Yep, Phil said he got a cute little guy for you.

Bearcat
04-26-2005, 12:16 PM
Yep, Phil said he got a little guy for you.

Is he giving Slayer a ride, because I'm not...

Hoover
04-26-2005, 12:37 PM
I'll at least be down for the game.

I wouldn't be against the whole Van Idea Hoover.....
I'd rather go with a group ten truck down by myself.

TEX
04-26-2005, 12:41 PM
I'll make it this year! Can't wait.

|Zach|
04-26-2005, 01:41 PM
Yep, Phil said he got a cute little guy for you.
Heh, that seems to be your department these days.

BIG_DADDY
04-26-2005, 02:28 PM
Great, I need two tickets.

BIG_DADDY
04-26-2005, 02:37 PM
I hope this isn't the same time as my family reunion, that would suck. I better find out about that first.

Count Alex's Losses
04-26-2005, 02:42 PM
if you're proud of your meat, show it off

Damn, I may have to attend.

Iowanian
04-26-2005, 02:46 PM
Bring the $50 you owe from 2 years ago meatpeeker.

Count Alex's Losses
04-26-2005, 02:49 PM
Bring the $50 you owe from 2 years ago meatpeeker.

One of these days I'm going to donate 50$ just to shut you up. ROFL

go bowe
04-26-2005, 03:04 PM
One of these days I'm going to donate 50$ just to shut you up. ROFLyou should, you really should...

and be sure to ask phobes to confirm the receipt of the donation here on the board so everyone knows you paid up, and you'll never hear about it again (maby :evil: )...

Count Alex's Losses
04-26-2005, 03:06 PM
you should, you really should...

and be sure to ask phobes to confirm the receipt of the donation here on the board so everyone knows you paid up, and you'll never hear about it again (maby :evil: )...

I just noticed I recently passed your post count...bitch. :D

chief husker
04-26-2005, 03:42 PM

Caught a nobber in the Arrowhead club bathroom last year. I second the motion for hookers again.

Calcountry
04-26-2005, 04:07 PM
I just noticed I recently passed your post count...bitch. :DI expect your post count to really explode once May 19th rolls arround.

Count Alex's Losses
04-26-2005, 04:42 PM
I expect your post count to really explode once May 19th rolls arround.

Nah. Although wait until the week of the movie...that week will be exciting. :D

BigRedChief
04-26-2005, 05:41 PM
Wheres the fundraiser? The BBQ?

Bowser
04-26-2005, 06:24 PM
Sounds like a blast. Oh, and lookee there - I'm on vacation the week leading up to the game! Looks like I get to see Kloster insult some fat beer chicks on the links!

Nzoner
04-26-2005, 06:33 PM
I just found out my fraternity reunion is the same weekend.Oh well I'll just have to drink twice as much at the 37 Forever events and feel like I attended both.

ENDelt260
04-26-2005, 06:34 PM
Looks like I get to see Kloster insult some fat beer chicks on the links!

Haha.

Phobia
04-26-2005, 07:12 PM
I just found out my fraternity reunion is the same weekend.Oh well I'll just have to drink twice as much at the 37 Forever events and feel like I attended both.

You do a fraternity reunion every year? Wow.

Phobia
04-26-2005, 07:15 PM
Wheres the fundraiser? The BBQ?

The entire weekend is a fundraiser. We try to make a little one everything except for the greens fees and the game tickets.

Tailgating is usually a $10 minimum donation. The banquet is usually $50-75 depending on our costs. Plus the auction is held at the banquet on Friday. Saturday is $37.

Phobia
04-26-2005, 07:15 PM
Sounds like a blast. Oh, and lookee there - I'm on vacation the week leading up to the game! Looks like I get to see Kloster insult some fat beer chicks on the links!

Vacation? You plan your bouts of poison ivy?

Nzoner
04-26-2005, 07:18 PM
You do a fraternity reunion every year? Wow.

Is that strange?

We've always done that during Homecoming.

Phobia
04-26-2005, 07:20 PM
Is that strange?

We've always done that during Homecoming.

I have no idea. I'm not a frat boy. I get together with some of my Marine buddies, but that's infrequent. I also stay in touch with many of my childhood friends, but those reunions are every 5 years plus whatever unofficial stuff we do in between.

Nzoner
04-26-2005, 07:25 PM
I have no idea. I'm not a frat boy. I get together with some of my Marine buddies, but that's infrequent. I also stay in touch with many of my childhood friends, but those reunions are every 5 years plus whatever unofficial stuff we do in between.

Well after grandllama's tour of the new downtown bars last year I have to say I'm not disappointed that I have a very good reason to be a no show this year.

I am inviting them up on Saturday though but I doubt I'll see them.

***edit*** wanted to clarify that grandllama was a great tour guide but a few of the bars were not to my liking.

Edubs
04-26-2005, 08:52 PM
I am a newb around here but I would like to hook up with some Planetfolkpeople. Count me in for Friday and I will definentaly be at the game on that Sunday. I am a REAL fan you know. I will not be letting anyone see my meat on Friday though.....well that depends on how many beers I consume.

jspchief
04-26-2005, 09:54 PM
I'm not sure I can do the whole weekend thing. Depends on if I bring my wife or a friend. The golf sounds fun and I'd like to see Joe's place in the flesh.

I probably won't do the cook-off thing, but I can guarantee some damn good vittles for tailgating if I can get the Suburban in with you guys. My homemade teriyaki chicken should be illegal it's so good, and my armadillo eggs are always a hit.

I won't need tix since I'm a real fan.

BigRedChief
04-27-2005, 06:21 AM
Is there a poker game so that I can take Endelt260's money and buy some more Cardinal gear?

WEIRDWOLF
04-27-2005, 08:58 AM
Hey Phob..Count the KC Superfans in on this if you can bear looking at us ( Of course, we have to look at you so its even). We will definetly be involved this year. Let us know if there are specifics that we can help with. In the meantime we can start advertising on our site and add it to our site calendar.

Mr. Kotter
04-27-2005, 09:30 AM
You can put me down for Friday night, Saturday, and the Sunday tailgate.

Katie
04-27-2005, 10:49 AM
I'm in for two Saturday and Sunday. I missed this last year and haven't been the same since!

Bob Dole
04-27-2005, 02:35 PM
Bob Dole is in for 2 of everything except golf.

go bowe
04-27-2005, 04:15 PM
You can put me down for Friday night, Saturday, and the Sunday tailgate.so, do you owe me a beer, or do i owe you?

Phobia
04-27-2005, 04:20 PM
so, do you owe me a beer, or do i owe you?

He owes me an entire sixer.

Mr. Kotter
04-27-2005, 04:23 PM
so, do you owe me a beer, or do i owe you?

I owe you as I remember--you and DC. A beer or three.

I owe a six of Spaten Optimator to Phil, an IBC Root beer for Jenson, and a bottle of Macallan Scotch for someone I can't remember .... :hmmm:

KC Dan
04-27-2005, 04:27 PM

I owe a six of Spaten Optimator to Phil, an IBC Root beer for Jenson, and a bottle of Macallan Scotch for someone I can't remember .... :hmmm:
I believe that was me! ROFL

I wish....

stevieray
04-27-2005, 08:35 PM

It's gotta be Fraz.

Nzoner
04-27-2005, 08:39 PM

As I recall,shortly before you passed out in the recliner you said something about bringing a fifth of Jack Daniels for your Saturday host as well.

Mr. Kotter
04-27-2005, 08:47 PM
As I recall,shortly before you passed out in the recliner you said something about bringing a fifth of Jack Daniels for your Saturday host as well.

Heh....damn, I'm gonna have to rob a liquor store that Friday night. ROFL

morphius
04-27-2005, 10:41 PM
Damn, you are going to try and drag me in by having it about 5 miles from my house.

Boozer
04-27-2005, 11:07 PM
Damn, you are going to try and drag me in by having it about 5 miles from my house.

No flat tire will be able to keep you away this time.

Frazod
04-27-2005, 11:08 PM
No flat tire will be able to keep you away this time.

You mean "alleged" flat tire. :D

Frazod
04-27-2005, 11:09 PM
It's gotta be Fraz.

Hmm? I don't remember this, but I'll take it! :D

Boozer
04-27-2005, 11:09 PM

In that case, I plan on being "allegedly" drunk mid-October this year.

morphius
04-27-2005, 11:13 PM
That was 2 flat tires!

LOL!

Mr. Kotter
04-28-2005, 07:31 AM

No, no. That's my gig.

Boozer
04-28-2005, 07:45 AM
No, no. That's my gig.

Touche.

BIG_DADDY
04-28-2005, 04:05 PM
I just found out it is the exact same weekend as our family reunion in Oregon, ****!!!

ENDelt260
04-28-2005, 04:13 PM
I just found out it is the exact same weekend as our family reunion in Oregon, ****!!!
Goshdammit. And I was all looking forward to getting hammered w/ ya.

Think you'll make it to the San Diego game this year?

stevieray
04-28-2005, 04:18 PM

Morph...LA Style.

BIG_DADDY
04-28-2005, 05:55 PM
Goshdammit. And I was all looking forward to getting hammered w/ ya.

Think you'll make it to the San Diego game this year?

Sure as long as there isn't something that conflicts again. I want to make it to KC for a game too.

keg in kc
04-28-2005, 05:58 PM
Damn, you are going to try and drag me in by having it about 5 miles from my house.Yeah, no shit. I just mapquested it: Distance: 5.9 miles

Bob Dole
04-28-2005, 07:17 PM

Good lord.

Stop being such a pussy and get your priorities straight.

morphius
04-28-2005, 07:26 PM
Yeah, no shit. I just mapquested it: Distance: 5.9 miles
LOL! I did mine after posting last night and it was actually 7 miles for me, but still, do you know how long it has been since anyone did anything in JOCO?

stevieray
04-28-2005, 08:15 PM
LOL! I did mine after posting last night and it was actually 7 miles for me, but still, do you know how long it has been since anyone did anything in JOCO?

You didn't hear, we're moving the party to your house if you don't show.

BIG_DADDY
04-28-2005, 08:54 PM

Were going to do some rippers and then take turns trying to ride your bike. ROFL

morphius
04-28-2005, 09:09 PM
LOL! I'll just invite the block over too, they love a good party as much as anyone. Plus it would be damn funny to see our blocks version of Phobia next to the Planets version.

ROYC75
04-28-2005, 10:20 PM
Our plans are still the same, the desire is there and I'll do everything I can to be there. Right now the finances are a mess. I expect all to be cleared up by then, BTA you never know.

I plan on making all the events this year as of now. I missed out on the Sat. events at joe's last year .

Will be at least 3 of us for sure,( if all goes well ) not sure about the grandkids or any guest for now.

BigRedChief
04-29-2005, 06:16 AM

It will be good to meet you. I've got something to tell you in person that I just thought about from a thread about 3 months ago. Don't let the suspense keep you up at night.:rolleyes:

BigRedChief
04-29-2005, 06:19 AM

Will you being playing poker? With you and EnDelt260 in the game I will be able to buy myself a new Chiefs coat.

Bob Dole
04-29-2005, 07:10 AM
It will be good to meet you. I've got something to tell you in person that I just thought about from a thread about 3 months ago. Don't let the suspense keep you up at night.:rolleyes:

Evil. Pure evil.

Looks like this year's event is shaping up to be a dandy, though.

Boozer
04-29-2005, 07:10 AM
Will you being playing poker? With you and EnDelt260 in the game I will be able to buy myself a new Chiefs coat.

That's your ass talking, your head knows better.

BigRedChief
04-29-2005, 07:33 AM
That's your ass talking, your head knows better.

Money where mouth etc etc :harumph:

Boozer
04-29-2005, 07:52 AM
Money where mouth etc etc :harumph:

Just save yourself the embarrasment and just send me $50.

Lzen
04-29-2005, 09:31 AM
I have a suggestion for those of us who don't really care for golf. If you like it, great. If not then I'll just shut the **** up.

What about a football game? It could even be co-ed if the women-folk are into that. It would have to be flag football as I'm guessing that a lot of you old farts would die getting tackled. I was just thinking we had fun throwing the football around(well, until Phil broke my finger. :cuss: ) last year and a game would be even more fun. Anyone into this or is this a stupid idea?

Lzen
04-29-2005, 09:35 AM
You mean I have to go to KANSAS again? Ewwwwwwwwww :Lin:

:p

I'll be sure to bring a Jayhawks bumper sticker. :evil:

BigRedChief
04-29-2005, 09:54 AM
Frazod, you going to drive your new pony to the party?

|Zach|
04-29-2005, 09:55 AM
Frazod, you going to drive your new pony to the party?
http://showcase.netins.net/web/dollpatterns/pony.jpg

Nzoner
04-29-2005, 10:14 AM
Looks like this year's event is shaping up to be a dandy, though.

I think removing my screen door might be a good idea.

ENDelt260
04-29-2005, 10:21 AM
Don't bother. I'm sure a couple partygoers will take care of it in short order.

RedNFeisty
04-29-2005, 11:46 AM
I have a suggestion for those of us who don't really care for golf. If you like it, great. If not then I'll just shut the **** up.

What about a football game? It could even be co-ed if the women-folk are into that. It would have to be flag football as I'm guessing that a lot of you old farts would die getting tackled. I was just thinking we had fun throwing the football around(well, until Phil broke my finger. :cuss: ) last year and a game would be even more fun. Anyone into this or is this a stupid idea?

I use to play football with my brothers all the time. I think it is a great idea!!

RedNFeisty
04-29-2005, 11:46 AM
Is there going to be another run to the strip clubs!?! If so, count me in this year!!

ENDelt260
04-29-2005, 11:48 AM
Is there going to be another run to the strip clubs!?! If so, count me in this year!!
We never made it to the titty bar last year.

We should really do a better job this time around.

RedNFeisty
04-29-2005, 11:55 AM

Yes, yes you should!

Lzen
04-29-2005, 01:01 PM

Yes, definitely a good idea. Unless, of course, you don't like your screen door.

Raiderhader
04-30-2005, 01:08 AM
I promised to allow ChiefsPlanet to determine the game for this year's events and you overwhelmingly chose the Redskins in a poll shortly after the schedule came out.

I have to ask WTF everyone was thinking when they picked this game?

Phobia
04-30-2005, 01:17 AM

Easy win. It was actually the date that worked out best logistically, so I was pleased that it won.

Raiderhader
04-30-2005, 01:19 AM
Easy win. It was actually the date that worked out best logistically, so I was pleased that it won.

That's what we thought last year.....

Phobia
04-30-2005, 01:20 AM
That's what we thought last year.....

Well, that was an easy win. Until Al Saunders got involved.

Raiderhader
04-30-2005, 01:30 AM
Well, that was an easy win. Until Al Saunders got involved.

Unless something drastic happens, he'll be involved again this year.

The refs didn't help us any last year either.....

Phobia
04-30-2005, 01:35 AM
Unless something drastic happens, he'll be involved again this year.

The refs didn't help us any last year either.....
Yeah, but I hate that excuse. That was winnable despite the refs but Al had a couple brain farts.

Raiderhader
04-30-2005, 01:43 AM
Yeah, but I hate that excuse. That was winnable despite the refs but Al had a couple brain farts.

I try not to use it as an excuse, but that game was so one sided from an officiating standpoint that it bears pointing out. The "in the grasp" call still irritates the sh!t out of me. :shake:

Raiderhader
04-30-2005, 02:34 AM

Well look at who your ride was last year, the Christian conservative kid from rural Kansas. :D If your buddy had shown up, you might have actually made it.

Raiderhader
04-30-2005, 02:36 AM

Make that one of everything (for now - maybe this year I can talk someone into going along with me) except golf for me.

Bowser
04-30-2005, 12:44 PM

Just beggin' to get lap dances, huh?

Bowser
04-30-2005, 12:46 PM
I try not to use it as an excuse, but that game was so one sided from an officiating standpoint that it bears pointing out. The "in the grasp" call still irritates the sh!t out of me. :shake:

No, no, no. It's because the damned bomber flew overhead right as we were about to shout home of the CHEEEEFS. It broke the whole flow of the game.

That call WAS horseshit, btw.

ENDelt260
04-30-2005, 04:52 PM
I have no idea. Hell, I didn't even see the poll.

ENDelt260
04-30-2005, 04:55 PM
Well look at who your ride was last year, the Christian conservative kid from rural Kansas.

Well, now I know who to blame.

Actually, as I recall, I was somewhat afraid of a St. Joe strip club. I'm sure nothing in St. Joe comes close to stacking up to Babe's or Skin here in Scottsdale. I'm not interested in some white trash skank w/ stretch marks and saggy tits offering me a lapdance.

Nzoner
04-30-2005, 05:17 PM
Actually, as I recall, I was somewhat afraid of a St. Joe strip club. I'm sure nothing in St. Joe comes close to stacking up to Babe's or Skin here in Scottsdale. I'm not interested in some white trash skank w/ stretch marks and saggy tits offering me a lapdance.

Actually,as I recall,you checked out the site for Emerald's and thought you'd be okay with it.From what I hear all the white trash skanks w/ stretch marks and saggy tits are brought here from KC anyway,I wouldn't know as I've never been to a St Joe strip club.

Fairplay
04-30-2005, 08:18 PM

Endelt i heard that those women get better looking as the night goes on. :thumb:

go bowe
04-30-2005, 09:11 PM
Actually,as I recall,you checked out the site for Emerald's and thought you'd be okay with it.From what I hear all the white trash skanks w/ stretch marks and saggy tits are brought here from KC anyway,I wouldn't know as I've never been to a St Joe strip club.we should correct that oversight this year... :fire:

Raiderhader
05-01-2005, 12:13 AM

Yeah, as I recall you and Sean did that the year before.

ENDelt260
05-01-2005, 04:14 AM
Actually,as I recall,you checked out the site for Emerald's and thought you'd be okay with it.

Then why the f*ck didn't we go?

ENDelt260
05-01-2005, 04:15 AM
Endelt i heard that those women get better looking as the night goes on. :thumb:
I'm not interested in spending $6 a beer to turn trash into slightly more acceptable trash.

ENDelt260
05-01-2005, 04:16 AM
Yeah, as I recall you and Sean did that the year before.
Haha... those girls were cute... they were just really, really, really stupid. Like, I don't expect strippers to be rocket scientists... but, that's the only time in my life that the words coming out of their mouths were so bad I had to leave the club.

God, those girls were dumb.

Nzoner
05-01-2005, 11:25 AM
Then why the f*ck didn't we go?

As I recall,you guys shut Legends down and didn't get to my place until 2a.m. I was stuck here working on the ribs.

JazzzLovr
05-01-2005, 12:45 PM
I'm not interested in spending $6 a beer to turn trash into slightly more acceptable trash.

Yeah, he can do that without making a trip to KC.

ENDelt260
05-01-2005, 03:20 PM
Yeah, he can do that without making a trip to KC.
If I'm paying $6 a beer in Scottsdale I'm looking at some of the best chests man can build.

Count Alex's Losses
05-01-2005, 09:43 PM
If I'm paying $6 a beer in Scottsdale I'm looking at some of the best chests man can build.

You frequent the local chippendales, eh?

Mr. Kotter
05-01-2005, 10:18 PM

ROFL ROFL ROFL

ROYC75
05-02-2005, 08:54 AM

Ooooohhhhh ..... :drool: ROFL ROFL :clap:

Nice one.

Lzen
05-02-2005, 01:04 PM

Burn!!!
ROFL

Count Alex's Losses
05-02-2005, 07:09 PM
Thankyou...I'll be here all millenium.

stevieray
05-02-2005, 07:11 PM
Thankyou...I'll be here all millenium.

don't remind us.

Rausch
05-04-2005, 12:31 AM
Friday evening - 7 until 11PM: Banquet/Cookoff/Auction at the Pony Express Brewery. We're planning to host a BBQ Cookoff so if you're proud of your meat, show it off at this event.

Holy $#it, I'm in... :drool:

Frazod, you better put 4 coats o' wax on the 'Stang.... :)

BigRedChief
05-04-2005, 08:11 AM
Holy $#it, I'm in... :drool:

Frazod, you better put 4 coats o' wax on the 'Stang.... :)

I like this idea. I bring my Stang and you guys put the 4 coats of wax on Frazod's and my car for us. :rolleyes:

Boozer
05-04-2005, 09:56 AM
I like this idea. I bring my Stang and you guys put the 4 coats of wax on Frazod's and my car for us. :rolleyes:

Frazod will need the four coats of wax to protect his finish from what Brad's going to apply to the Stang's exterior.

Actually, why don't you just give him a ride....

Boardin Bronco
05-04-2005, 10:41 PM
Joe Delaney, what a great human being.

How can a Bronco fan support the cause? Just promise you won't spend the money on Rod Smith voodoo dolls.

Phobia
05-04-2005, 10:48 PM

How can a Bronco fan support the cause? Just promise you won't spend the money on Rod Smith voodoo dolls.

Several ways:
1: Attend our fundraising events.
2. $50 sends a kid through swimming lessons.
3. Spread the story.
4. Help us locate corporate sponsorship for our swimming programs.
5. Present other viable ideas for fundraising.

There is a paypal donation button on the front page of our website: http://www.37forever.org or the mailing address can be found here. (http://www.37forever.org/BB/showthread.php?s=&threadid=837)

Bob Dole
05-05-2005, 07:58 AM
Just promise you won't spend the money on Rod Smith voodoo dolls.

Who needs voodoo dolls? Bob Dole has the chance to poke pins in the real one regularly.

Nzoner
05-06-2005, 08:16 PM
I'll be finding out tomorrow if my first band of choice will be playing at this years party.

go bowe
05-06-2005, 08:25 PM
I'll be finding out tomorrow if my first band of choice will be playing at this years party.zz top?

awesome!!

Nzoner
05-06-2005, 08:32 PM
zz top?

awesome!!

a haw haw haw

Actually you gave me a hell of an idea,there's a local ZZ Top tribute band I saw last year and they were excellent.If this other band falls through I'm gonna make some calls.

mcan
05-07-2005, 09:19 AM

I love how your signature photo is of a Bronco.... Commiting a five yard penalty!

Herzig
05-07-2005, 09:24 AM
I'm glad it's scheduled for mid october...I might actually be able to attend for the 1st time this year.

Phobia
05-10-2005, 08:34 PM
Okay - I'll start a new thread when I have more info and a registration form.

Mr. Kotter
08-03-2005, 02:03 PM
Bump for Katie

ENDelt260
08-03-2005, 04:54 PM
Okay - I'll start a new thread when I have more info and a registration form.
That should be happenin' somewhat soon, huh?

Ari Chi3fs
08-03-2005, 04:55 PM
yeah, Id like to get 3 tickets, please... and Ill be at joes event... :-)

OldTownChief
08-03-2005, 05:53 PM
I'm up to 9 tickets needed (together) and will probably stop there.

Mr. Kotter
08-03-2005, 09:05 PM
I'm up to 9 tickets needed (together) and will probably stop there.

Holy crap, you Mormon or Catholic?

OldTownChief
08-03-2005, 09:23 PM
Holy crap, you Mormon or Catholic?

No, but I do come from a family of 4 sisters and 5 brothers.

Two sisters, one niece, one nephew, brother, and girl friend, myself and girl friend, and maybe my daughter that went with me to the Christmas game last year, all want to go and check all you lunatics out.

Nzoner
08-03-2005, 09:31 PM
No, but I do come from a family of 4 sisters and 5 brothers.

Two sisters, one niece, one nephew, brother, and girl friend, myself and girl friend, and maybe my daughter that went with me to the Christmas game last year, all want to go and check all you lunatics out.

I think we can handle that for an additional $50 donation,hell even the freakshow at the local midway gets more than that,and we're much more entertaining.

OldTownChief
08-03-2005, 09:41 PM
I think we can handle that for an additional $50 donation,hell even the freakshow at the local midway gets more than that,and we're much more entertaining.

We can't make it up the day before the game so I was already expecting to make a sizeable donation for a good cause, along with mass quantities of Boulevard Wheat for fellow Planet tailgaters.

Nzoner
08-03-2005, 09:51 PM
We can't make it up the day before the game so I was already expecting to make a sizeable donation for a good cause, along with mass quantities of Boulevard Wheat for fellow Planet tailgater Nzoner

Ya know I was just messin' with ya,but major props on that last part.

OldTownChief
08-03-2005, 09:57 PM
Ya know I was just messin' with ya,but major props on that last part.

ROFL I just noticed that my post was modified a bit.

Phobia
08-03-2005, 10:01 PM
Yeah - the wife is working on some paypal buttons at the moment. Should have some stuff soon.

OldTownChief
08-03-2005, 10:20 PM
Yeah - the wife is working on some paypal buttons at the moment. Should have some stuff soon.

Phil: Do you know which seating it will be yet so I can give my peeps a heads up?

Club Level $80
Field Box $73
Upper Box $68
Field Reserve $63
Upper Reserve $59

Phobia
08-03-2005, 10:26 PM
Upper Reserve.

Check your email.

OldTownChief
08-03-2005, 10:31 PM
Upper Reserve.

Check your email.

Thank You. Check Yours. :p

Iowanian
08-03-2005, 10:34 PM
Phildo, did you check your PMs?

Phobia
08-03-2005, 10:36 PM
Phildo, did you check your PMs?

Yeah. I have 15 of them. I'll finish responding soon.

Iowanian
08-03-2005, 10:38 PM
damn...He's after you now eh.

Phobia
08-03-2005, 10:41 PM
You'd think at least one was from Tom, but they're mostly from my laidies. I made a strategic error one day by posting my picture and now I'm flooded with requests for such things as "will you sign my panties" and "may I have your children".

Iowanian
08-03-2005, 10:44 PM
I get messages alot too...but most of them are
"I'm going to kick your ass at a tailgate"
"I'm going to burn your house down"
"U R stoopid and immoral and not fun-nay"
"Please pleasure my wife for money, while I watch from the loovered blinds Phil just installed"

You'll have Mail in a couple days.

stevieray
08-03-2005, 10:44 PM
You'd think at least one was from Tom, but they're mostly from my laidies. I made a strategic error one day by posting my picture and now I'm flooded with requests for such things as "will you wear my panties" and "you remind me of my children".

no wonder you're so popular.

Mr. Kotter
08-03-2005, 10:48 PM
I get messages alot too...but most of them are
"I'm going to kick your ass at a tailgate"
"I'm going to burn your house down"
"U R stoopid and immoral and not fun-nay"
"Please pleasure my wife for money, while I watch from the loovered blinds Phil just installed"

You'll have Mail in a couple days.

Tom's fan mail to you, eh? :hmmm:

Nzoner
08-04-2005, 12:36 AM
1.If anyone is looking to save on hotel expenses we have an area you can camp in,if you want electricity I would suggest bringing at least 500 ft of extension cord,or you're welcome to build a fire in our fire pit.You're welcome to stay both nights(yes,there is one shower available for all guests) and caravan down to the game with us on Sunday morning.

1.A.We also have plenty of room inside the gameroom if you want to bring a sleeping bag and/or don't mind a recliner.

1.B.There is a pooltable in the gameroom,if you have your own stick feel free to bring it as the few I have left are getting pretty bad.

2.There are numerous hotels at Belt & Frederick just 8 miles from the party.If you need suggestions or directions pm me.

3.We have a large fishing pond,so if anyone is interested feel free to bring your fishing gear.

4.The live band will be playing outside at the shelter so if at all possible you may want to bring a lawn chair.

5.ANYONE drinking alcohol will be asked for I.D. and will be required to wear a wristband,NO EXCEPTIONS.If you're not staying and drinking,plan on a designated driver,or handing your keys over.

6.Lastly,as it needs to be covered that although this is a party it does take place at our home and on our property.The mrs and I ask that you respect that with your actions and your language.This is not to say you can't cuss,just remember that I do have some relatives and employees who volunteer their time to help make this event a success and they'd rather not be subjected to F-bombs every other word.

Thanks,and if you have any other questions just ask.

ENDelt260
08-04-2005, 12:52 AM
Well, f*ck.

Frazod
08-04-2005, 12:55 AM
I'll be at Joe's on Saturday and at the game. I'll have to pass on the banquet due to a severe lack of funds brought about my the wife's chronic unemployment. :sulk:

ENDelt260
08-04-2005, 01:03 AM
You should kick her in the box.

Frazod
08-04-2005, 01:07 AM
You should kick her in the box.

At least. :banghead:

Coach
08-04-2005, 03:08 AM
Just out of curiousity, when is the final deadline of the purchases?

Edited: Never mind, I found out.

When you are giving those tickets, are they in the same section and different rows?

Phobia
08-04-2005, 05:50 AM
Just out of curiousity, when is the final deadline of the purchases?

Edited: Never mind, I found out.

When you are giving those tickets, are they in the same section and different rows?

Yes they are. The final deadline for game ticket purchases is next week but we'll sell banquet and party tickets probably up until the last week before the events.

Mr Grimm
08-04-2005, 06:02 AM
figures, right during my post exam. :banghead:

Lzen
08-04-2005, 08:49 AM
Crap. We may only be able to attend the Saturday event this year. That is, unless we can score some tix at a later date. It's been an expensive summer so far - new roof, new privacy fence, new truck, vacation this month. We'll most likely be there for the Saturday deal, though.

Hey Joe, (Peter Griffin voice: Heh heh, Jimi Hendrix)
how's the band looking? Did you get the ZZ Top tribute band?

Nzoner
08-04-2005, 09:24 AM
Hey Joe, (Peter Griffin voice: Heh heh, Jimi Hendrix)
how's the band looking? Did you get the ZZ Top tribute band?

The band is The Midnight Express (http://www.themidnightexpressband.com/)

BigRedChief
08-04-2005, 09:30 AM
I'll be at Joe's on Saturday and at the game. I'll have to pass on the banquet due to a severe lack of funds brought about my the wife's chronic unemployment. :sulk:

You going to drive your pony down?

Frazod
08-04-2005, 01:25 PM
You going to drive your pony down?

Of course. :thumb:

Saulbadguy
08-04-2005, 01:29 PM
1.If anyone is looking to save on hotel expenses we have an area you can camp in,if you want electricity I would suggest bringing at least 500 ft of extension cord,or you're welcome to build a fire in our fire pit.You're welcome to stay both nights(yes,there is one shower available for all guests) and caravan down to the game with us on Sunday morning.

1.A.We also have plenty of room inside the gameroom if you want to bring a sleeping bag and/or don't mind a recliner.

1.B.There is a pooltable in the gameroom,if you have your own stick feel free to bring it as the few I have left are getting pretty bad.

2.There are numerous hotels at Belt & Frederick just 8 miles from the party.If you need suggestions or directions pm me.

3.We have a large fishing pond,so if anyone is interested feel free to bring your fishing gear.

4.The live band will be playing outside at the shelter so if at all possible you may want to bring a lawn chair.

5.ANYONE drinking alcohol will be asked for I.D. and will be required to wear a wristband,NO EXCEPTIONS.If you're not staying and drinking,plan on a designated driver,or handing your keys over.

6.Lastly,as it needs to be covered that although this is a party it does take place at our home and on our property.The mrs and I ask that you respect that with your actions and your language.This is not to say you can't cuss,just remember that I do have some relatives and employees who volunteer their time to help make this event a success and they'd rather not be subjected to F-bombs every other word.

Thanks,and if you have any other questions just ask.

I might have to stay at your place and get a ride to Arrowhead in your caravan. I can get a ride back from Arrowhead though. I'm going to try to hitch a ride from someone coming from Topeka. :hmmm:

Bob Dole
08-04-2005, 01:29 PM

Did you double the amount of food from last year?

Lzen
08-04-2005, 02:02 PM
Did you double the amount of food from last year?

ROFL
I think most of those guys bought their flame shirts from the same store.

go bowe
08-04-2005, 02:06 PM
Of course. :thumb:i hear they're going to bring enough k-state stickers to completely cover your poor pony...

Raiderhader
08-04-2005, 02:23 PM
i hear they're going to bring enough k-state stickers to completely cover your poor pony...

ROFL Shhhhh! Don't bring that up!

ENDelt260
08-04-2005, 02:24 PM
Hell, just paint it purple.

Frazod
ROFL Shhhhh! Don't bring that up!

I'll bring enough bullets to cover all the GayState fans. :#

Raiderhader
Hell, just paint it purple.

With white racing stripes.

Raiderhader
08-04-2005, 02:25 PM
I'll bring enough bullets to cover all the GayState fans. :#

So, do you no longer have the Vibe?

BigRedChief
08-04-2005, 02:27 PM
i hear they're going to bring enough k-state stickers to completely cover your poor pony...

Don't sweat it Frazod they are just haters because they are driving Taurus's, Saturns and mini-vans.:harumph:

ptlyon
08-04-2005, 02:30 PM
Chit - and here I was worried if I would be able to find my Camaro after the party...

ENDelt260
08-04-2005, 02:30 PM
Don't sweat it Frazod they are just haters because they are driving Taurus's, Saturns and mini-vans.:harumph:
Nah, I drive a pickup. Course, much like you two, I've only got a V6. It's a 4.3, tho.

Frazod
08-04-2005, 02:33 PM
So, do you no longer have the Vibe?

Nope. Traded it to get the Mustang.

BigRedChief
08-04-2005, 02:37 PM
Nah, I drive a pickup. Course, much like you two, I've only got a V6. It's a 4.3, tho.

So would you like to put your money down on your V6 against one of our V6's? :dom:

ENDelt260
08-04-2005, 02:39 PM
So would you like to put your money down on your V6 against one of our V6's? :dom:
Sure, drive on down to AZ.

And, uh, I'm just going to pretend I didn't see that tsmiley. Freak.

BigRedChief
08-04-2005, 02:41 PM
Sure, drive on down to AZ.

And, uh, I'm just going to pretend I didn't see that tsmiley. Freak.
Hey I thought I was a boring 2003er now I'm a freak? Cool! I'm going to go tell the wife. :rockon:

Raiderhader
08-04-2005, 02:42 PM
Nope. Traded it to get the Mustang.

Oh good, I can finally ask this question - did you find both stickers, or just one of them?

Frazod
08-04-2005, 03:30 PM
Oh good, I can finally ask this question - did you find both stickers, or just one of them?

I found the second one the day I put my Chiefs license plate holder on the Mustang. IN MARCH.

You rotten, evile bastard. :cuss:

ENDelt260
08-04-2005, 03:31 PM
I found the second one the day I put my Chiefs license plate holder on the Mustang. IN MARCH.

Ha. So you didn't notice it when you transferred the plate from the Vibe to the 'stang?

Frazod
08-04-2005, 03:38 PM
Ha. So you didn't notice it when you transferred the plate from the Vibe to the 'stang?

NO! :cuss: :banghead:

Saulbadguy
08-04-2005, 03:47 PM
ROFL

ENDelt260
08-04-2005, 03:56 PM
NO! :cuss: :banghead:
ROFL

That litlle stunt may have been Jamie's greatest accomplishment ever.

Raiderhader
08-04-2005, 04:11 PM

:)

Frazod
08-04-2005, 06:52 PM
:)

Remember that, much like yourself, pay-back's a bitch. :evil:

Phobia
08-04-2005, 07:15 PM

Holy crap. Your parking lot is gonna look like a Camaro store. Wow.

I think we should get those guys really drunk and shave their heads.

Mr. Kotter
08-04-2005, 10:23 PM

Heh.

Heh-heh.

Nzoner
08-04-2005, 10:38 PM

Nah,we picked the perfect night to avoid that as the mrs informed me there's a NASCAR race that night.

ENDelt260
08-04-2005, 10:57 PM
Nah,we picked the perfect night to avoid that as the mrs informed me there's a NASCAR race that night.
Dear Lord. PLEASE tell me that won't be on the big screen.

Actually, scratch that. Show the race. I should be good and lit by then. It could be fun f*cking with those watching.

Raiderhader
08-04-2005, 11:00 PM
Remember that, much like yourself, pay-back's a bitch. :evil:

I have a feeling that every time someone goes to get in their car that weekend, they will do so only after a close inspection of their vehicle.

Of course in my particular case, I'll probably have to watch out for more than just my car.....

Nzoner
08-04-2005, 11:03 PM
Dear Lord. PLEASE tell me that won't be on the big screen.

Actually, scratch that. Show the race. I should be good and lit by then. It could be fun f*cking with those watching.

Just make sure you comment on what fine athletes NASCAR drivers are.

Actually,I don't see it happening,as the mrs and her sisters know how much I love racing.

ENDelt260
08-05-2005, 12:18 AM
Just make sure you comment on what fine athletes NASCAR drivers are.

Actually,I don't see it happening,as the mrs and her sisters know how much I love racing.
Sisters?

Nzoner
08-05-2005, 05:54 PM
Sisters?

You don't even want to go........on second thought,you'd be perfect :evil:

ENDelt260
08-05-2005, 05:56 PM
You don't even want to go........on second thought,you'd be perfect :evil:
That can't be good.

You tryin' ta say your wife's so thin because she couldn't fight them off to get her fair share at the dinner table?

Nzoner
08-05-2005, 06:16 PM
That can't be good.

You tryin' ta say your wife's so thin because she couldn't fight them off to get her fair share at the dinner table?

Nah,they're smaller than the mrs,I was just thinking they could use a good dose of verbal abuse.

Lzen
08-10-2005, 09:00 AM

I think we should get those guys really drunk and shave their heads.

That's hilarious, man. ROFL I can help you with that. I'm an expert on shaved noggins. :evil:

ROYC75
08-10-2005, 09:22 AM

Good, we can watch it , then get drunk, have our own race in your back yard.

I missed last years events because of a family outing ..... I'm telling them that if they want to see me this year, it's on a Thursday or not at all.

Wouldn't break my heart any either.

Phobia
08-10-2005, 09:30 AM

I missed last years events because of a family outing ..... I'm telling them that if they want to see me this year, it's on a Thursday or not at all.

Wouldn't break my heart any either.

I was gonna tell you to bring your family, but appears they'll all be playing in the band anyway....

Nzoner
08-10-2005, 04:58 PM

What a great suggestion :$2500: