PDA

View Full Version : Sorry, not a football thread. . .

Pages : [1] 2

luv
04-26-2005, 02:59 AM
. . .amongst all of these. I just want to see if I'm the crazy one here. . .

I've been talking to a guy on the internet for about five months now. I met him in person Friday night. We talked and talked and talked. . .I had a great time. Well, I go to talk to him today, and I find out he has since hooked up with someone else. It's not like I have a right to be mad, cuz we weren't "dating", but I found this out from her and not him. He says "It's all good, we're still buds, right?" I gave him a piece of my mind, and he said I was out of line. Am I? Not that I'm mourning the loss. Someone who will do that is not worth it to me in my book. Lesson learned, moving on. What I don't get is that he was absolutely dumbfounded as to why I was irked. Is this just because he's a male and has no clue? Opinions?

|Zach|
04-26-2005, 03:06 AM
You two were never committed to eachother or even dating...seems like he has no claim on you seeing other people and you have no claim on him seeing others. How can you be mad at him if you were not eve dating?

tk13
04-26-2005, 03:10 AM
Because people are evil lying manipulative creatures. Especially those who try to buffalo you on the internet. Once you learn this you will find an enlightened state of bliss. Or you will become a bitter, angry person. :D

trndobrd
04-26-2005, 03:32 AM
Definitely go with the bitter, angry person thing. Seethe until you can detect that metallic taste of hatred on your tounge. Accept that all men are against you, not just men, but the entire world is against you. Your only defense is to hate the world more than it hates you. Eventually, you will learn to mold your hatred, to wield it. It will become a weapon not just to defend, but to lash out and destroy. Destroy those that afflict your soul, as the rest of humanity cowers in fear. All shall tremble in fear of your all powerful, all consuming might. The world will be yours to crush under your heel.

Saggysack
04-26-2005, 03:38 AM
Sounds like a case of you counting your fish before it hatched, atleast subconsciously. I can see no other reason as to why you would become upset.

Since there wasn't any relationship other than being friends it makes me wonder what were exactly were you expecting out of the guy. Were you expecting a relationship beyond friendship?

4th and Long
04-26-2005, 04:26 AM
Sound to me like you had preconceived notions.
Sounds to me like you had feelings for this guy and never clued him in about it.
Sounds to me like you expect him to read your mind.
Sounds to me like you unjustly went off on him.
Sounds to me like you were acting like a woman.
Sounds about right. ;)
Sounds like a case of you counting your fish before it hatched, atleast subconsciously.
Psssssstttt ... that's chickens, not fish. :p

Saggysack
04-26-2005, 04:37 AM

ROFL

Bob Dole
04-26-2005, 04:42 AM
If the sex was good, Bob Dole doesn't see the problem...

cookster50
04-26-2005, 06:57 AM
I see your problem, you meet him online. Unplug the computer and get out sometime!

Phobia
04-26-2005, 08:07 AM
I see your problem, you meet him online. Unplug the computer and get out sometime!

From what I know, she gets out plenty.

luv2rite, I tend to agree with the other responses, you had a date and didn't hit it off. He went with another option.

ptlyon
04-26-2005, 08:15 AM
Friday/Monday is a quick time to "hook up".

Sounds like he's playing you.

seclark
04-26-2005, 08:17 AM
. We talked and talked and talked. . .

i think i've found the problem.
sec

Baby Lee
04-26-2005, 08:18 AM
But the can says Chicken by the Sea.

|Zach|
04-26-2005, 08:18 AM
Friday/Monday is a quick time to "hook up".

Sounds like he's playing you.
How so? They just went out on a date. How can you be exclusive to someone you went out on one date with.

Saggysack
04-26-2005, 08:22 AM
But the can says Chicken by the Sea.

I thought it was Chicken of the Sea.

Kclee
04-26-2005, 08:26 AM
Definitely go with the bitter, angry person thing. Seethe until you can detect that metallic taste of hatred on your tounge. Accept that all men are against you, not just men, but the entire world is against you. Your only defense is to hate the world more than it hates you. Eventually, you will learn to mold your hatred, to wield it. It will become a weapon not just to defend, but to lash out and destroy. Destroy those that afflict your soul, as the rest of humanity cowers in fear. All shall tremble in fear of your all powerful, all consuming might. The world will be yours to crush under your heel.

Heh. Fricken' outstanding.

Iowanian
04-26-2005, 08:29 AM
How disappointing.

I was just Sure you and III's marraige would work out.

Sounds to me like this guy was just covering his bases. He didn't know that you were even really a woman until you met. He diversified and went with the best funny-business plan for his investment. IE..he went with the internet chic that put out first.

Baby Lee
04-26-2005, 08:31 AM
I thought it was Chicken of the Sea.
Depends on which 'it' you're referring to.
If the 'it' is the actual name of the product, yes it's Chicken of the Sea.
If the 'it' is what Jessica called the product in her infamous "is this chicken, what I have, or fish?" scene, then it'd be Chicken by the Sea.

Thanks for turning my little pop reference into a friggen symposium, though. ;)

|Zach|
04-26-2005, 08:33 AM
I was just Sure you and III's marraige would work out.

Oh man ROFL

Phobia
04-26-2005, 08:38 AM

ROFL. I get that sometimes.

ptlyon
04-26-2005, 08:43 AM
How so? They just went out on a date. How can you be exclusive to someone you went out on one date with.

While this is true, he probably wanted to get a reaction from her to see what she would do.

Now that he knows that she may be "on the line", he may start the game.

Dunno. Maybe he actually did "break it off", even though there was really nothing to be broken off, but the Friday to Monday thing still has me confused. Why would he say that he is seeing someone else? Isn't there a chance that was thier first date also?

Maybe everyone else is right. Maybe he just didn't get "the vibe".

Saggysack
04-26-2005, 08:44 AM
Depends on which 'it' you're referring to.
If the 'it' is the actual name of the product, yes it's Chicken of the Sea.
If the 'it' is what Jessica called the product in her infamous "is this chicken, what I have, or fish?" scene, then it'd be Chicken by the Sea.

Jessica? Jessica who?

Help a brother that is WAY out of the loop.

|Zach|
04-26-2005, 08:47 AM
While this is true, he probably wanted to get a reaction from her to see what she would do.

Now that he knows that she may be "on the line", he may start the game.

Dunno. Maybe he actually did "break it off", even though there was really nothing to be broken off, but the Friday to Monday thing still has me confused. Why would he say that he is seeing someone else? Isn't there a chance that was thier first date also?

Maybe everyone else is right. Maybe he just didn't get "the vibe".
Even if a first date goes well there shouldn't be any kind exclusivness on either side unless it is talked about...which seems rare even if its a great date.

I don't see what is confusing about the span of days. Its dating...you date multiple people. That is the nature of it. It doesn't seem like he broke anything off. If he did anything stupid it was telling her he "hooked up" with someone else. Even though he is not with her, there is no reason to spout off about getting with other girls. Thats as bad as going on a date and talking about ex girlfriends. If anyone broke it off it was her. He obviously thought the idea of dating someone else wouldn't be a problem and wouldn't stop them from having a second date. She just doesnt see it the same way.

Phobia
04-26-2005, 08:47 AM
Respectfully, I've seen your pictures and met you. You're a very cool chick, but with regard to appearances, you're not Barbie. I'm sure you know this. Did you manage his expectations prior to the meeting? If a dude is chatting with a chick on the internet, he's thinking best case scenario.

Enough said.

jcroft
04-26-2005, 08:52 AM
Here's what I recommend:

1. Listen to all of Fiona Apple's "Tidal" album.
2. Then, listen to all of Alanis Morrisete's "Jagged Little Pill" album.
3. Go get yourself laid.

ptlyon
04-26-2005, 08:54 AM
Respectfully, I've seen your pictures and met you. You're a very cool chick, but with regard to appearances, you're not Barbie. I'm sure you know this. Did you manage his expectations prior to the meeting? If a dude is chatting with a chick on the internet, he's thinking best case scenario.

Enough said.

WOW. HELLO DR. PHIL!!!

jcroft
04-26-2005, 08:55 AM
If a dude is chatting with a chick on the internet, he's thinking best case scenario.

Unless dude has met chicks on the internet before and understands that NO ONE lives up to the pictures they send you online. Let's face it, whether you are describing yourself or sending pictures, it's an exaggeration. People always make themselves sound better than they are (usually subconsciously), and people always choose the best pictures to send (the ones from three years ago before you put on 20 pounds, the ones from the night your hair was JUST right, etc.).

Seriously, guys and gals -- if you meet people online, lower your expectations of what they are going to look like. If you don't, you'll usually be disappointed. And if they're totally hot, you'll be pleasantly surprised.

ptlyon
04-26-2005, 08:58 AM
Even if a first date goes well there shouldn't be any kind exclusivness on either side unless it is talked about...which seems rare even if its a great date.

I don't see what is confusing about the span of days. Its dating...you date multiple people. That is the nature of it. It doesn't seem like he broke anything off. If he did anything stupid it was telling her he "hooked up" with someone else. Even though he is not with her, there is no reason to spout off about getting with other girls. Thats as bad as going on a date and talking about ex girlfriends. If anyone broke it off it was her. He obviously thought the idea of dating someone else wouldn't be a problem and wouldn't stop them from having a second date. She just doesnt see it the same way.

After re-reading her post I guess I understand from where you are coming from. But she said she found out from the other girl, that is probably why she is mad.

Its dating...you date multiple people. That is the nature of it. It doesn't seem like he broke anything off.

That is my point I guess, I think he might be trying to play her. Play both of them.

Dunno. Kinda hungover this a.m. (as usual) so I'm not really thinking too straight I guess.

|Zach|
04-26-2005, 08:59 AM
That is my point I guess, I think he might be trying to play her. Play both of them.

Dunno. Kinda hungover this a.m. (as usual) so I'm not really thinking too straight I guess.
Heh, its all good.

My point is...what you call him playing both of them. I call it dating both of them.

ptlyon
04-26-2005, 09:00 AM
My point is...what you call him playing both of them. I call it dating both of them.

Guess you've never been played then, or at least what I call being played and you call dating.

And yes, it's all good. Well, being played isn't, but your and my convo on this is.

|Zach|
04-26-2005, 09:05 AM
Guess you've never been played then, or at least what I call being played and you call dating.
Ok so I go out with a girl and we have a good time.

How is it disrespectful to me if she is dating another guy. We just met...

Say I met her and asked her out on Monday to do something later in the week. The next day she meets some other guy and is interested in him...is she supposed to turn him down becuase she is going on a 1st date with a guy she doesn't really know at all therfore does not know how it is gonna turn out?

Being played is if you are with someone and it is set you are exclusive and they go aroundon your back. On the flip side if you go out with some chick once I dont see a problem with you going out with another chick.

In my mind (and the minds of most my friends and girls ive gone on dates with) dating refers to an open playing field. What do you consider dating?

CosmicPal
04-26-2005, 09:10 AM
Damn

We might have to include a forum on the Planet for dating advice alone and call it Dear Brian.

chiefs4me
04-26-2005, 09:10 AM

Enough said.

:spock:

|Zach|
04-26-2005, 09:11 AM
Damn

We might have to include a forum on the Planet for dating advice alone and call it Dear Brian.
ROFL

chiefs4me
04-26-2005, 09:11 AM
luv don't sweat it......men are like buses...there is another coming along every 10 minutes.ROFL

jcroft
04-26-2005, 09:13 AM
luv don't sweat it......men are like buses...there is another coming along every 10 minutes.ROFL

Many of them are shaped like busses, too!

Iowanian
04-26-2005, 09:15 AM

women are like Tile........Lay them right the first time, and walk all over them until you decide to sell or remodel.

ptlyon
04-26-2005, 09:17 AM

Say I met her and asked her out on Monday to do something later in the week. The next day she meets some other guy and is interested in him...is she supposed to turn him down becuase she is going on a 1st date with a guy she doesn't really know at all therfore does not know how it is gonna turn out?

Being played is if you are with someone and it is set you are exclusive and they go aroundon your back. On the flip side if you go out with some chick once I dont see a problem with you going out with another chick.

In my mind (and the minds of most my friends and girls ive gone on dates with) dating refers to an open playing field. What do you consider dating?

I agree with all of this. I guess my point is that he doesn't necessarilly say one way or another (by reading her post) if he was willing to give it another shot with her (or the both of them in this case) or not.

I understand the 1 date thing Zack. And I know that "Playing" cannot be defined here, but it would be interesting to really know what he is thinking.

I guess that I have been played and I know I don't like it. I guess all I am saying is for her to watch out for it, if it goes that far. Doesn't sound like she wants it to anyway, being she feels jaded on him seeing this other woman.

Like you said, it's all good.

RedNFeisty
04-26-2005, 09:19 AM
Hell, rejection is a part of life...deal with it. Besides, if you are single why limit yourself to one person anyway? Why fret over someone that you met online, it is not like you had a relationship, you were only talking to the guy for five months and never met him. Stop filling the river and move on to the next pond.

jcroft
04-26-2005, 09:22 AM
Stop filling the river and move on to the next pond.

In other words, go get yourself laid. :D

Dartgod
if you meet people online, lower your expectations...
I've found this to be excellent advice at all the 37 Forever and B5 tailgating events.

|Zach|
Hell, rejection is a part of life...deal with it. Besides, if you are single why limit yourself to one person anyway? Why fret over someone that you met online, it is not like you had a relationship, you were only talking to the guy for five months and never met him. Stop filling the river and move on to the next pond.
Sup suga. I was wondering ya know...

If you wearn't busy...

ChiTown
04-26-2005, 09:27 AM
women are like Tile........Lay them right the first time, and walk all over them until you decide to sell or remodel.

ROFL

Absolutely love that line ROFL

Skip Towne
04-26-2005, 09:28 AM
I met this chick on the internet one time. She told me she looked like Britney Spears. Then when I met her in person she actually looked more like Marcus Spears. So I didn't go back any more.

RedNFeisty
04-26-2005, 09:28 AM
Sup suga. I was wondering ya know...

If you wearn't busy...

ROFL

Are you looking for a good teacher!?!

RedNFeisty
04-26-2005, 09:29 AM
In other words, go get yourself laid. :D

and fill all holes at one time....

|Zach|
04-26-2005, 09:30 AM
ROFL

Are you looking for a good teacher!?!
I am open to new things sweetheart.

|Zach|
I met this chick on the internet one time. She told me she looked like Britney Spears. Then when I met her in person she actually looked more like Marcus Spears. So I didn't go back any more.
That was actually pretty funny.

Baby Lee
Jessica? Jessica who?

Help a brother that is WAY out of the loop.
Geez, where to start.
In the early 80's, the development of cable transmission of television signals led to the advent of an all music channel that showed videotaped performances of the artists. They named this channel MTV, which stands for Music Television.
Over the years MTV developed original programming directed at the youth market their 'music videos' had cultivated. In the early '90's, the original programming began to outpace the video only programming. Around that time, Jonathan Murray and Mary-Ellis Bunim developed the idea of creating original content by simply taping people interacting. This phenomenon came to be known as 'reality TV.'
The new millenium gave rise to a synergistic fusion of MTV's music video roots and reality TV present, when two young pop stars announced their engagement and pitched their interest in having MTV film the first year of their marriage.
This pop couple consisted of Jessica Simpson, a solo artist seeking to emerge from the shadow of Brittney Spears and Christina Aguilera, whom she seemed at every turn to be outpaced by, and Nick Lachey a no-longer performing member of the disbanded 'boy band' 98 degrees.
In the course of the series, numerous scenes intimated that Jessica could display scatterbrained tendencies from time to time. One such time, Jessica was eating tuna from the can on the couple's sofa. Out of the blue she asked Nick if she was eating chicken or fish. The remainder of the conversation made clear that she was confused by the fact that the tin said Tuna Fish, it also said 'Chicken by the Sea.'
I hope that helps. If you are unfamilar with any foundational concepts, such as 'television,' 'cable transmission,' 'electricity,' etc. You may be beyond help.

:thumb: ;)

RedNFeisty
I am open to new things sweetheart.

Hey that is my line!!

jcroft
04-26-2005, 09:31 AM
and fill all holes at one time....

My kinda girl. ;)

|Zach|
04-26-2005, 09:32 AM
Hey that is my line!!
Looks like you need to get you Plan B line ready.

jcroft
04-26-2005, 09:32 AM
Geez, where to start.
In the early 80's, the development of cable transmission of television signals led to the advent of an all music channel that showed videotaped performances of the artists. They named this channel MTV, which stands for Music Television.
Over the years MTV developed original programming directed at the youth market their 'music videos' had cultivated. In the early '90's, the original programming began to outpace the video only programming. Around that time, Jonathan Murray and Mary-Ellis Bunim developed the idea of creating original content by simply taping people interacting. This phenomenon came to be known as 'reality TV.'
The new millenium gave rise to a synergistic fusion of MTV's music video roots and reality TV present, when two young pop stars announced their engagement and pitched their interest in having MTV film the first year of their marriage.
This pop couple consisted of Jessica Simpson, a solo artist seeking to emerge from the shadow of Brittney Spears and Christina Aguilera, whom she seemed at every turn to be outpaced by, and Nick Lachey a no-longer performing member of the disbanded 'boy band' 98 degrees.
In the course of the series, numerous scenes intimated that Jessica could display scatterbrained tendencies from time to time. One such time, Jessica was eating tuna from the can on the couple's sofa. Out of the blue she asked Nick if she was eating chicken or fish. The remainder of the conversation made clear that she was confused by the fact that the tin said Tuna Fish, it also said 'Chicken by the Sea.'
I hope that helps. If you are unfamilar with any foundational concepts, such as 'television,' 'cable transmission,' 'electricity,' etc. You may be beyond help.

:thumb: ;)

ROFL ROFL

Nice, man. Nice.

RedNFeisty
04-26-2005, 09:38 AM
Looks like you need to get you Plan B line ready.

Damn it man!! Don't you know that if you are looking to get laid you let the girl have her way!?!

jspchief
04-26-2005, 09:39 AM
I don't think there's any commitment after one date, unless it was actually expressed. I do however think that if the guy was really into you, he wouldn't have been out laying pipe with someone else so soon after your date. Even if he really neede to get laid, if he liked you, he would have been trying to make it happen with you.

There seems like a simple solution to all of this. At the beginning stages of your relationship (regardless of whether it was friendship or more), he did something that hurt you or made you mad. That doesn't sound like the type of person you want to be with anyway. Cut bait.

ENDelt260
04-26-2005, 09:40 AM
Why would he say that he is seeing someone else?

"Hooked up" can mean a variety of things. He may have simply poked some other broad on Saturday night.

|Zach|
04-26-2005, 09:41 AM
Damn it man!! Don't you know that if you are looking to get laid you let the girl have her way!?!
Ya right, I have to keep you on your toes...

If I start talking about bunnies and puppy dogs and crap this will never end up where you want it to.

I am looking out for you here,

ENDelt260
If he did anything stupid it was telling her he "hooked up" with someone else.

He didn't tell her. She found out from the girl.

I wouldn't have told her either. It's none of her goddamned business.

ptlyon

Watch it Zack - you may not be sitting for a few days

Count Zarth
04-26-2005, 09:43 AM
It's not of her goddamned business.

Be nice.

Donger
04-26-2005, 09:44 AM

Not necessarily.

I dated a gal in college that, well, let's just say she surprised me one night with a bag full of gadgets that I didn't find too appealing.

That was one crazy gash, but she did have the most delectable set of fun bags I've ever had.

Count Zarth
04-26-2005, 09:45 AM
That was one crazy gash, but she did have the most delectable set of fun bags I've ever had.

Gash? You shouldn't **** with an open sore.

Donger
04-26-2005, 09:45 AM
Be nice.

Shut up, freak.

|Zach|
04-26-2005, 09:46 AM
Not necessarily.

I dated a gal in college that, well, let's just say she surprised me one night with a bag full of gadgets that I didn't find too appealing.

Seems like all the girls have wacky toys these days. All kinds of interesting stuff.

Donger
04-26-2005, 09:46 AM
Gash? You shouldn't **** with an open sore.

Shut up, freak.

ptlyon
04-26-2005, 09:47 AM
Seems like all the girls have wacky toys these days. All kinds of interesting stuff.

"I AM WOMAN, HEAR ME UUUUUUHHHHHHHHH!"

|Zach|
ha

ENDelt260

Bah. I don't guess I've ever sat down and come up with a formal definition of "played", but if I did it would involve at least somewhat long term deception. With one date, there should be no implication of exclusivity.

What do you expect a person to do? Space out all interactions with the opposite sex by X days? Who determines the value of X?

See people as you meet them. If you find someone you want something more serious with, pursue that and cast the others aside.

If you've been seeing someone for a period of time, and there's and understanding of a particular commitment level, yet you still have one or more gals on the side... that might be a time to use the word played.

RedNFeisty
Ya right, I have to keep you on your toes...

If I start talking about bunnies and puppy dogs and crap this will never end up where you want it to.

I am looking out for you here,

ROFL

Yeah, none of that soft mushie stuff, I would get bored and leave.

|Zach|
"I AM WOMAN, HEAR ME UUUUUUHHHHHHHHH!"
Pretty much.

jcroft
04-26-2005, 09:48 AM

You complained about a bag full of gadgets? What's wrong with you, man?!

|Zach|
ROFL

Yeah, none of that soft mushie stuff, I would get bored and leave.
There is no reason for us to play these silly games darling.

RedNFeisty
Not necessarily.

Chicken! :p

ENDelt260
04-26-2005, 09:49 AM

Guess I should just save effort and agree with Zach in this thread.

jcroft
Sorry to be offtopic, but...

ENDelt, no girls on here are going to believe that avatar is you, so stop trying, man.

****ing pathetic.

RedNFeisty
There is no reason for us to play these silly games darling.

Okay, so your place or mine!?!

ptlyon
04-26-2005, 09:50 AM
Chicken! :p

hey - just because you chicks are used to having different stuff shoved different places, it doesn't mean guys are!

RedNFeisty
04-26-2005, 09:50 AM
Sorry to be offtopic, but...

ENDelt, no girls on here are going to believe that avatar is you, so stop trying, man.

****ing pathetic.

He doesn't look quite as retarded as the guy in the picture, so the picture is good!! :)

|Zach|
04-26-2005, 09:51 AM
Okay, so your place or mine!?!
I am not going to lie to you.

My place rocks the casbah.

Although I am going to e-mail you a short 15 min stretching regimine before you drop by. I don't want you pulling a hamstring or anything.

jcroft
04-26-2005, 09:51 AM
hey - just because you chicks are used to having different stuff shoved different places, it doesn't mean guys are!

Get over your fears, and you might just find you like it. ;)

RedNFeisty
04-26-2005, 09:52 AM

He didn't say they were to be used on him, perhaps she wanted him to use them on her!! Huh! Besides, didn't your momma tell you not to knock things until you try them!?!

jcroft
He doesn't look quite as retarded as the guy in the picture, so the picture is good!! :)

Have you seen him in person? Just wondering, because you know what i said about the pictures people put online...always makes them look way better than they really are. ;)

|Zach|
Ha she wanted you to be that involved with her toys? Ha.

There are some wacky girls out there. Some stuff is fun some people I wish I could have unmet.

RedNFeisty
I am not going to lie to you.

My place rocks the casbah.

Although I am going to e-mail you a short 15 min stretching regimine before you drop by. I don't want you pulling a hamstring or anything.

:clap: ROFL ROFL

ENDelt260
04-26-2005, 09:53 AM
You complained about a bag full of gadgets? What's wrong with you, man?!
Not everyone's as into buttplugs as you, my man.

jcroft
04-26-2005, 09:53 AM
He didn't say they were to be used on him, perhaps she wanted him to use them on her!! Huh! Besides, didn't your momma tell you not to knock things until you try them!?!

Yeah, his momma told him that right before she shoved a dildo in his ass.

jcroft
04-26-2005, 09:54 AM
Not everyone's as into buttplugs as you, my man.

We've already been over "don't knock it till you try it," dude. Catch up.

RedNFeisty
Have you seen him in person? Just wondering, because you know what i said about the pictures people put online...always makes them look way better than they really are. ;)

Not in person, but his picture gets plastered all over this place, everyone knows what he looks like.

ptlyon

Jesus Jeff!

RedNFeisty
Yeah, his momma told him that right before she shoved a dildo in his ass.

ROFL

jcroft
04-26-2005, 09:55 AM
Not in person, but his picture gets plastered all over this place, everyone knows what he looks like.

"Plastered" sounds about right. :D

Donger
04-26-2005, 09:55 AM

If that's true, I guess I consider myself lucky to be happily married. For some reason, I never found the thought of being anally violated by a chick wearing a strap-on dildo very appealing.

jcroft
04-26-2005, 09:56 AM
If that's true, I guess I consider myself lucky to be happily married. For some reason, I never found the thought of being anally violated by a chick wearing a strap-on dildo very appealing.

That all depends on what she looks like.

Iowanian
In college I was dating a hot chic that was an absolute freak. She once pulled out this thing and asked me if I knew what it was for.......and I'd seen similar items used to Tamp fence posts.....so I grabbed it, and pretended she was a corner post.

Faaaaa-Reeeeeeeeek that broad was.

ptlyon
Besides, didn't your momma tell you not to knock things until you try them!?!

Not in that way!

|Zach|
It seems like anal is on the upswing around campus. More and more ladies are digging it.

Butt sex is the new pink.

RedNFeisty
Jesus Jeff!

I am starting to think he has a secret fetish that he is trying to tell everyone!!

jcroft
04-26-2005, 09:57 AM
It seems like anal is on the upswing around campus. More and more ladies are digging it.

No doubt about it. Used to be hardly any girls were into it. Now, I rarely find ones that aren't willing to at least give it a try.

Donger
04-26-2005, 09:57 AM
That all depends on what she looks like.

Not for me it doesn't.

|Zach|
04-26-2005, 09:58 AM
Heh, ya the toys are fun. They will not be used on me though. Wrong way down a one way street.

jcroft
04-26-2005, 10:00 AM
Not for me it doesn't.

Pussy. :D

Baby Lee
04-26-2005, 10:01 AM
Just so I have it straight, jcroft goes to gay bars on a regular basis, engaged in mutual masturbation with some dudes in his youth, and found he might just like objects in his balloon knot, . . . but he's NOT GAY? NTTAWWT. ;)
I'm voting 'curious' at the very least. :thumb:

Baby Lee
04-26-2005, 10:03 AM

Browneye is the new black.

ptlyon
Now all we need is a poop reference and this thead is complete

|Zach|

If something happened to where I could only have one single post left on CP I would want it to be this one. No doubt.

jcroft
Just so I have it straight, jcroft goes to gay bars on a regular basis, engaged in mutual masturbation with some dudes in his youth, and found he might just like objects in his balloon knot, . . . but he's NOT GAY? NTTAWWT. ;)
I'm voting 'curious' at the very least. :thumb:

ROFL

Haha. Man, you remember way too much. Damn that search function!

I am most definitely not gay. I have no attraction to men. But, I am a bit freaky and I do have a number of gay friends that I sometimes go to the bar with (FWIW, it's not a "gay bar," but rather a bar that a lot of gay people hang out at). I can admit to that. :)

|Zach|
ROFL

jcroft
04-26-2005, 10:04 AM
Now all we need is a poop reference and this thead is complete

I'm surprised no one has brought up Craphonso Thorpe yet.

ptlyon
04-26-2005, 10:06 AM

"Gonna make my browneye blue..."

Black and blue that is.

Donger
04-26-2005, 10:07 AM
Pussy. :D

What on earth would possess any heterosexual male to desire having anything inserted into his ass, by a hot chick or not?

Iowanian
04-26-2005, 10:08 AM
No strait man would allow that.

Clint in Wichita
04-26-2005, 10:09 AM
HAHAHA!

You all like it in the turd cutter!!

Frankie
04-26-2005, 10:10 AM

Enough said.

The quality of looks is not important. The "type" is. Especially as first impression. There are many real pretty women who are just not my "type." And vice versa.

jcroft
04-26-2005, 10:13 AM
What on earth would possess any heterosexual male to desire having anything inserted into his ass, by a hot chick or not?

First off, the "pussy" comment was a joke. If you don't care to have something in your ass, that's fine. I was just screwing with you. :)

Second, having something in your ass has absolutely nothing at all to do with sexual orientation. You are aware that virtually zero gay men have anal sex, right? You are aware that far, far more straight men have their ass penetrated by women than gay men do by other gay men, right? You are aware that, by many magnitudes, the most common form of anal sex is man on women, right? Like I said, almost no gay men have anal sex. It's very, very uncommon in gay circles.

Third, I'm not really all that into having my ass penetrated (it can be okay once in a while, while I've getting head or something) -- I just enjoy the way it freaks you homophobes out. Like I said, I was just ****ing with ya. :D

ENDelt260
04-26-2005, 10:17 AM
Well, if it's her tongue, it can feel rather pleasant.

Donger
04-26-2005, 10:18 AM
First off, the "pussy" comment was a joke. If you don't care to have something in your ass, that's fine. I was just screwing with you. :)

Well, that's a load off my mind.

Second, having something in your ass has absolutely nothing at all to do with sexual orientation. You are aware that virtually zero gay men have anal sex, right? You are aware that far, far more straight men have their ass penetrated by women than gay men do by other gay men, right? You are aware that, by many magnitudes, the most common for of anal sex is man on women, right? Like I said, almost no gay men have anal sex. It's very, very uncommon in gay circles.

To be honest, I'm not familiar with the sexual habits of homosexuals.

Third, I'm not really all that into having my ass penetrated (it can be okay once in a while, while I've getting head or something) -- I just enjoy the way it freaks you homophobes out. Like I said, I was just ****ing with ya. :D

No offense, but I'm not "freaked out" at all. I could care less what others do. If that makes me a "homophobe" in your mind, so be it.

jcroft
04-26-2005, 10:18 AM

Thank you!

Donger
04-26-2005, 10:19 AM

Okay.

jcroft
04-26-2005, 10:20 AM
To be honest, I'm not familiar with the sexual habits of homosexuals.

Then why did you make male anal penetration into a "gay thing" by asking how a hetrosexual male could enjoy it?

No offense, but I'm not "freaked out" at all. I could care less what others do. If that makes me a "homophobe" in your mind, so be it.

I'm not offended. And again, the "homophobe" comment was a joke. Lighten up, man! Seriously, 85% of what I say on here that isn't about football is intended as humor. :D

|Zach|
04-26-2005, 10:20 AM
Threads pan out like this all the time. It is all fun and games until a straight guy gets ****ed in the ass.

jcroft
04-26-2005, 10:22 AM
Threads pan out like this all the time. It is all fun and games until a straight guy gets ****ed in the ass.

ROFL ROFL

Man, that's better than the "Butt sex is the new pink" one. You're on a roll, dude.

ENDelt260
04-26-2005, 10:24 AM
It is all fun and games until a straight guy gets ****ed in the ass.

Apparently for some that's where the fun and games begin.

Iowanian
04-26-2005, 10:25 AM
CLint is going to hop on that line faster than an upside down bar stool with 3 of his closest friends.

Some folks choose to let others take a dump on them for fun too...........I don't allow that either. Call me a Turdophobe if you must.

jcroft
04-26-2005, 10:30 AM
CLint is going to hop on that line faster than an upside down bar stool with 3 of his closest friends.

Some folks choose to let others take a dump on them for fun too...........I don't allow that either. Call me a Turdophobe if you must.

Turdophobe. :D

Honestly, that's ****ing nasty. If people want to do that in the privacy of their own home, so be it -- but man, I'd puke in an instant.

jcroft
04-26-2005, 10:31 AM
Apparently for some that's where the fun and games begin.

ROFL

Clint in Wichita
04-26-2005, 10:32 AM

Waste products aside, a skilled female can get me to do nearly anything.

Not that any of you fools would know about that sort of thing! :loser:

jcroft
04-26-2005, 10:35 AM
Waste products aside, a skilled female can get me to do nearly anything.

Amen, brother.

Skip Towne
04-26-2005, 10:35 AM
Finally, this thread got around to poop. I knew it would.

Count Zarth
04-26-2005, 10:38 AM
Finally, this thread got around to poop. I knew it would.

Lovely poooop, wonderful poooop! Poop poop poop poop....

RedNFeisty
04-26-2005, 10:52 AM

Ew, no poop allowed!! :Lin:

Cleanliness is next to Godliness, which is another good peice of advice my momma gave me!! :p

Pennywise
04-26-2005, 10:57 AM

Two in the pink and one in the stink.

Pennywise
04-26-2005, 10:57 AM
In college I was dating a hot chic that was an absolute freak. She once pulled out this thing and asked me if I knew what it was for.......and I'd seen similar items used to Tamp fence posts.....so I grabbed it, and pretended she was a corner post.

Faaaaa-Reeeeeeeeek that broad was.

I'm afraid to ask.

RedNFeisty
04-26-2005, 11:00 AM
Two in the pink and one in the stink.

Hey, that is a good series of movies!! Well, I guess the title is One in the Pink and One in the Stink!

jcroft
04-26-2005, 11:02 AM
I had a girlfriend that called it "two in the goo, one in the poo."

Baby Lee
04-26-2005, 11:04 AM
I had a girlfriend that called it "two in the goo, one in the poo."
Sorry dude. A yeast infection and incontinence sounds like a horrible combo.

ptlyon
04-26-2005, 11:05 AM

Known as a "Mudslide" or a "Cleveland Steamer"

jcroft
04-26-2005, 11:06 AM
Sorry dude. A yeast infection and incontinence sounds like a horrible combo.

ROFL

Baby Lee
04-26-2005, 11:09 AM
Or a chili dog.

chiefs4me
04-26-2005, 12:50 PM

:spock:

Saulbadguy
04-26-2005, 12:55 PM
Or a chili dog.
Or a California Hot Plate...or a Dirty Sanchez..or a Cincinatti Steamer.

jcroft
04-26-2005, 01:00 PM
I've always heard Cleveland Steamer or Dirty Sanchez.

Saulbadguy
04-26-2005, 01:03 PM
They are all different terms.

California Hot Plate is the same as a Cleveland Steamer, only saran wrap is used to make it sanitary.

Cincinatti Steamer is the same as a Cleveland Steamer, except you take a dump on her face, not her chest.

Dirty Sanchez is totally different..thats when you take your unit out of her poop chute and rub it on her upper lip to make a "moustache."

The DS is similar to the "Hot Carl"..., but with the HC, you place it in her mouth before you orgasm.

jcroft
04-26-2005, 01:05 PM
The DS is similar to the "Hot Carl"..., but with the HC, you place it in her mouth before you orgasm.

Well, I'm proud to say I've done one of these many times! ROFL

badgirl
04-26-2005, 02:41 PM
luv2rite, there are nothing but freaks on the internet wanting to meet women, all it tells me is there is something wrong with them that they can't get a woman in person, its either they are fat, ugly, controlling, abusive or don't have a personality. I'd never go that route to meet a man.

Sounds like you met someone who was just out to get some, and if he didn't than he wasn't interested.

Your better off forgetting the loser and finding someone not on the net.

Count Zarth
04-26-2005, 02:44 PM
luv2rite, there are nothing but freaks on the internet wanting to meet women

Riiiight. And all the women on the internet are gorgeous babes with great personalities looking for deep, meaningful relationships?

Saulbadguy
04-26-2005, 02:48 PM
luv2rite, there are nothing but freaks on the internet wanting to meet women, all it tells me is there is something wrong with them that they can't get a woman in person, its either they are fat, ugly, controlling, abusive or don't have a personality. I'd never go that route to meet a man.

Sounds like you met someone who was just out to get some, and if he didn't than he wasn't interested.

I met my current girlfriend over the net. We have been together since September of 2003. Again, you are full of shit.

badgirl
04-26-2005, 02:49 PM
I met my current girlfriend over the net. We have been together since September of 2003. Again, you are full of shit.
your lucky maby your both freaks and you deserve each other asshole.

Iowanian
04-26-2005, 02:50 PM

And what would you tell a guy about a gal wanting to meet someone online?

there are some freaky broads online too.......just yesterday I ran into this one, who thought the Govt was hiding the Cure for Cancer on Jupiter.

Interestingly enough.......Last thursday, I came upon a car accident involving a couple from Alaska on a rural hwy...actually a new truck, with 2 handicapped older folks with a trailer and a rascal scooter. They were crying, alone, in shock and in the rain.........I spent 2 hrs with them after I told them I'd take care of them....deputy, tow truck, insurance fued, Motel, Ride, and trailer haul to the hotel...Spent 2hrs standing in the rain talkign to them..it turned out that their son was a country singer, but I digress.

In the down time, waiting on tow trucks and stuff, I made alot of small talk with them to keep them busy........anyhow....In the conversation, they told me that they had met and married after meeting online, through their son and Daughter, who had met online. Nice people.

ENDelt260
My brother met his wife online. They've been married almost five years now.

badgirl
Riiiight. And all the women on the internet are gorgeous babes with great personalities looking for deep, meaningful relationships?
nope, goes for women the same as men. Anyone who has to go on the net to get a date is a loser in my book

Saulbadguy
04-26-2005, 02:51 PM
your lucky maby your both freaks and you deserve each other asshole.
Yeah, mayb(e). I'd go the 'net route over trying to meet a hag like you in a smoky, poorly lit bar any day. :D

badgirl
04-26-2005, 02:51 PM
My brother met his wife online. They've been married almost five years now.
birds of a feather I suppose

badgirl
04-26-2005, 02:52 PM
Yeah, mayb(e). I'd go the 'net route over trying to meet a hag like you in a smoky, poorly lit bar any day. :D
you dont know what I look like prick.

Iowanian
04-26-2005, 02:52 PM
BG4Me..........shooosh.

jcroft
04-26-2005, 02:53 PM
Badgirl-

I don't totally disagree with you -- a lot of people are meeting others online because they can't meet people in person. But I've found that as the net has gotten more and more mainstream, there are plenty of "normal" people online, too.

I don't think the internet is a great place to meet people -- but it's not impossible to meet a good person online.

ENDelt260
04-26-2005, 02:54 PM
I can see why badgirl talks shit on 'net romances. After all, she's batting 1.000 with her relationships that started in "real life".

Iowanian
nope, goes for women the same as men. Anyone who has to go on the net to get a date is a loser in my book

Something tells me that Stumpy met you in a smoke filled bar, gizzard deep in a bottle of Rum.

I have a cousin who is a slender, attractive Attorney in the SW, working too much to have much time to meet people, and surrounded by "jerkoffs" in the city..........who made a profile on match or something.....She'd be a great catch for some guy.....I think she met some Guy who is pretty successful(who also works crazy hours) through it.

Its not my thing, but I can see why some people use it.....particularly middle aged, Divorced people, who aren't into the "bar thing".

Saulbadguy
you dont know what I look like prick.
Ooooh..so you mean "I" can't make broad generalizations, or assumptions like the one you made? Right.

ENDelt260
04-26-2005, 02:55 PM
Ooooh..so you mean "I" can't make broad generalizations, or assumptions like the one you made? Right.
Watch the polysyllabics. Remember who you're talking to here.

Saulbadguy
04-26-2005, 02:55 PM
BG4Me..........shooosh.
badgirl is currently in the lead for ree-tee of the month. Chiefs4me has toned it down a bit...for now. I'm convinced that both of them can't be totally retarded at the same time, they gotta take turns on the big wheel.

Saulbadguy
04-26-2005, 02:56 PM
I can see why badgirl talks shit on 'net romances. After all, she's batting 1.000 with her relationships that started in "real life".
Zing....! ROFL

badgirl
04-26-2005, 02:57 PM
badgirl is currently in the lead for ree-tee of the month. Chiefs4me has toned it down a bit...for now. I'm convinced that both of them can't be totally retarded at the same time, they gotta take turns on the big wheel.
Internet dating = LOSER IMO

Saulbadguy
04-26-2005, 02:57 PM
Badgirl-

I don't totally disagree with you -- a lot of people are meeting others online because they can't meet people in person. But I've found that as the net has gotten more and more mainstream, there are plenty of "normal" people online, too.

I don't think the internet is a great place to meet people -- but it's not impossible to meet a good person online.
I'm generally pretty anxious and nervous when meeting new people, be it a male or a female. The internet was great for me to "break the ice.." easily. IMO, its no different from dating services/classifieds that precluded the net. Of course I whiffed quite a few times before I met who I am with now, but it was worth the trouble.

Iowanian
04-26-2005, 02:58 PM
Internet dating=loser imo.....

how about "real life,twice divorced, crank head daughter, illegitimate kid"?

badgirl
04-26-2005, 02:58 PM
Zing....! ROFL
I ended both my marriages cause they were controlling assholes. I ended it not them, there are freaks in real life to, but to go on the net to get a date is pathetic.

Saulbadguy
04-26-2005, 02:59 PM
Internet dating = LOSER IMO
Lady on a FOOTBALL messageboard who never talks about football, can't spell, and can't produce a rational thought to save her life =LOSER.

Just my opinion, though. :D

Iowanian
04-26-2005, 03:00 PM
I once threatened to put an Ad in a paper, that ended up on a bar wall on a towel because the owner liked it so much.

26yr old SWM hero, seeking 75-85yr old widowed millionaire with enlarged heart for Special friendship and more. Send EKG and bank Statement.

badgirl
04-26-2005, 03:00 PM
Internet dating=loser imo.....

how about "real life, divorced, crank head daughter, illegitimate kid"?
who are you talking about cause I know its not me, real life, divorced yea but not the other 2.

jcroft
04-26-2005, 03:01 PM
Personally, I don't see anything "loser" about meeting people online with the intent to meet them in person. In other words, meeting local people online, talking a few time, and then meeting in real life. I do think it's a bit odd to maintain a fully-online boyfriend/girlfriend relationship. But to just use the internet as a glorified form of personals? Nothing wrong with that in my mind...

badgirl
Lady on a FOOTBALL messageboard who never talks about football, can't spell, and can't produce a rational thought to save her life =LOSER.

Just my opinion, though. :D
hey your entitled to your opinion.

Spott

This is the absolute truth. Nothing but freaks and looneys on the net.

Iowanian
Stumpy should remove your internet privileges.

badgirl
04-26-2005, 03:02 PM
Stumpy should remove your internet privileges.
Stumppy can't tell me what to do.

Saulbadguy
04-26-2005, 03:03 PM
This is the absolute truth. Nothing but freaks and looneys on the net.
I think you are on to something... :hmmm:

Saulbadguy
04-26-2005, 03:04 PM
Stumpy should remove your breeding privileges.
Fixed your post for you...but i'm afraid it may be too late.

Iowanian
04-26-2005, 03:04 PM
who are you talking about cause I know its not me, real life, divorced yea but not the other 2.

well, I know that if I found myself single again, I'd sure be scouring the Earth for one of those high ticket women....twice divorced grandmothers who think Moldovia has cured Cancer, but George bush sent the recipe to the Moon Cheese Cave to make money on prescriptions, are usually the pinacle of stability a man is looking for in a long term comittment.

Regardless.......Even IF "all the internet daters are losers"....Shouldn't "losers" have a chance at companionship too?

You're definitely BG4Me this week.

I'm sorry Stumpy..........She must have the muscle control of a Python down there for you to tollerate some of this.

badgirl
04-26-2005, 03:05 PM
Fixed your post for you...but i'm afraid it may be too late.
I can't have kids anymore, thanks to cancer, but hey thats also your opinion, I'm proud of the kids I raised by myself.

badgirl
04-26-2005, 03:06 PM
well, I know that if I found myself single again, I'd sure be scouring the Earth for one of those high ticket women....twice divorced grandmothers who think Moldovia has cured Cancer, but George bush sent the recipe to the Moon Cheese Cave to make money on prescriptions, are usually the pinacle of stability a man is looking for in a long term comittment.

Regardless.......Even IF "all the internet daters are losers"....Shouldn't "losers" have a chance at companionship too?

You're definitely BG4Me this week.

I'm sorry Stumpy..........She must have the muscle control of a Python down there for you to tollerate some of this.
screw you guys you don't know me.

ENDelt260
04-26-2005, 03:07 PM
Haha... some top shelf Iowanian.

Iowanian
04-26-2005, 03:08 PM
You're right........You're just a "loser" on the internet like I am.

badgirl
Haha... some top shelf Iowanian.
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Saulbadguy
You made your bed, don't give up now. This is only the beginning!

Iowanian
04-26-2005, 03:09 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap:

That means he thought it was funny, Miss Keller.

Skip Towne
04-26-2005, 03:14 PM
I do.

Iowanian
04-26-2005, 03:29 PM
I do.

I'd think you'd be careful, nay! Capable of saying those two words together again.

Count Zarth
04-26-2005, 03:29 PM
Badgirl must be one ugly bitch....

badgirl
04-26-2005, 03:30 PM
I do.
yes you do Skip.

Sorry guys, I'm tired and feel weak today and I have a lot on my mind, taking it out on you all I guess.

badgirl
04-26-2005, 03:31 PM
Badgirl must be one ugly bitch....
yes I am faggot.

badgirl
04-26-2005, 03:31 PM
You're right........You're just a "loser" on the internet like I am.
yep

Count Zarth
04-26-2005, 03:33 PM
yes I am pillowbiter.

At least you can admit it...

badgirl
04-26-2005, 03:35 PM
At least you can admit it...
yes I can

Count Zarth
04-26-2005, 03:36 PM
yes I can

Are you absolutely sure?

badgirl
04-26-2005, 03:36 PM
Are you absolutely sure?
yep, I'm sure.

Saulbadguy
04-26-2005, 03:38 PM
yes you do Skip.

Sorry guys, I'm tired and feel weak today and I have a lot on my mind, taking it out on you all I guess.
Sorry to hear that, but in the future, i'd STFU about topics you have no clue about (Meeting people on the Internet).

badgirl
04-26-2005, 03:39 PM
Sorry to hear that, but in the future, i'd STFU about topics you have no clue about (Meeting people on the Internet).
OK

Clint in Wichita
04-26-2005, 03:40 PM
It's hardly surprising that a bunch of people who spend far too much time online would defend meeting people online.

Please. Meeting people online for the purpose of real-life interaction, romantic or not, is for losers. I'm not necessarily talking about a few people from Chiefsplanet occaisionally getting together for a game. I'm talking about someone who gets online with the intent of finding real-life friends, **** buddies, a spouse, etc.

That shit is for nerds who lack the backbone to aproach people in the real world, male or female. Don't even bother with the "I don't have time to go out and meet people" crap. Your pasty skin and knowledge of all things computer related tell me that you have plenty of free time.

:loser: :fire:

Count Zarth
04-26-2005, 03:40 PM
yep, I'm sure.

Well, at least you don't stink.

http://pics.drugstore.com/prodimg/11852/200.jpg

badgirl
04-26-2005, 03:42 PM
It's hardly surprising that a bunch of people who spend far too much time online would defend meeting people online.

Please. Meeting people online for the purpose of real-life interaction, romantic or not, is for losers. I'm not necessarily talking about a few people from Chiefsplanet occaisionally getting together for a game. I'm talking about someone who gets online with the intent of finding real-life friends, **** buddies, a spouse, etc.

That shit is for nerds who lack the backbone to aproach people in the real world, male or female. Don't even bother with the "I don't have time to go out and meet people" crap. Your pasty skin and knowledge of all things computer related tell me that you have plenty of free time.

yep, my thoughts also.

Count Zarth
04-26-2005, 03:43 PM
What about dating sites? Eharmony.com is full of losers?

Saulbadguy
04-26-2005, 03:44 PM

Of course, when the pool is dirty, you don't go swimming in it. I would think you of all people (Bitchita resident) would know this.

badgirl
04-26-2005, 03:45 PM
I would think so.

Clint in Wichita
04-26-2005, 03:45 PM

Yes. Maybe the biggest losers of all.

Hunting for a wife or husband online?

What are these people, fugging retarded?

Saulbadguy
04-26-2005, 03:46 PM
I'd rather take my chances with the "losers" than the skanks at a bar/club. Costs less, too. :D

badgirl
04-26-2005, 03:46 PM

Ha Rep baby.

Saulbadguy
04-26-2005, 03:48 PM

What hunting grounds would you suggest, oh wise one? The Blue Oyster?

Saulbadguy
Ha Rep baby.
"YES, YES! I have been validated!"

Clint in Wichita
Of course, when the pool is dirty, you don't go swimming in it. I would think you of all people (Bitchita resident) would know this.

There is nothing terribly wrong with Wichita, except the climate.

badgirl
04-26-2005, 03:49 PM
How bout just meeting someone when it happens, does it have to be work to find someone you can spend time with and get to know without them being so desperate as to go online to find a relationship.

tk13
04-26-2005, 03:49 PM
Personally, I could give a crap where anybody meets anybody. I don't have much faith meeting somebody off the internet because too many people lie, but people make it work. I have a friend and she was a perfectly normal person, she met guys through bars and everything else people use to meet people, she wasn't shy at all. One time a few years ago she met a guy off the internet, it was no big deal, they hung out, got along better than they probably expected, now she's married to him. More power to her I say. I don't know what the big deal is, somebody used every avenue available to them to meet new people, so what? Sounds pretty close-minded to me.

Donger
04-26-2005, 03:50 PM
Perhaps badgirl should begin dating on the 'Net. Then, perhaps she could meet the guy that's got the cure for cancer but is too afraid of the gubmint to release it.

Nothin' kills more dead than the gubmint; not even cancer.

Clint in Wichita

The number and types of places you can meet people are nearly endless.

That is, if you can handle actually communicating with another human being face-to-face without speaking Klingon.

Baby Lee
Hey, you ever hear, Wanian, the badgirl has a ancient way of milking ya of yer sorrow, your loneliness and that awful feeling of beiní forsaken?

ENDelt260
04-26-2005, 03:51 PM
I go to AA meetings to pick up chicks.

badgirl
"YES, YES! I have been validated!"
I don't always see Clint on here flapping his gums like you guys, so I would take his opinion over yours anyday.

Count Zarth
How bout just meeting someone when it happens, does it have to be work to find someone you can spend time with and get to know without them being so desperate as to go online to find a relationship.

Alot of people don't like to date from work. So should they start stopping random people on the street?

Internet dating has its advantages.

Saulbadguy
Its just a larger version of the shithole i'm currently living in, Topeka...with more trailer trash, ghetto, and Krispy Kremes.

Donger
04-26-2005, 03:52 PM

Yep. Sans the BTK Killer, it really is rather benign.

badgirl
04-26-2005, 03:52 PM
Perhaps badgirl should begin dating on the 'Net. Then, perhaps she could meet the guy that's got the cure for cancer but is too afraid of the gubmint to release it.

Nothin' kills more dead than the gubmint; not even cancer.
I read a book at my sisters called "natural cures, what they don't want you to know" and it made sense to me.

Count Zarth
04-26-2005, 03:53 PM
That is, if you can handle actually communicating with another human being face-to-face without speaking Klingon.

Are you ruling out Star Trek conventions? Nerds need love, too.

badgirl
04-26-2005, 03:53 PM
Alot of people don't like to date from work. So should they start stopping random people on the street?

Internet dating has its advantages.
If you get out of the house , do things like go to the gym, just live life and don't always be looking for the someone, they will come along.

Donger
04-26-2005, 03:54 PM
I read a book at my sisters called "natural cures, what they don't want you to know" and it made sense to me.

It's amazing "what can make sense" to a person when one really, REALLY, wants to believe it.

Saulbadguy
FWIW, not all people "go online to find a relationship". I wasn't looking for a relationship when I met mine...we just met.

I'd actually label people going online less desperate than thoes who go out to meet people. You can screen your potential "applicants" before you even meet them, and even have a larger selection.

ENDelt260
What's wrong with stopping random people on the street?

Clint in Wichita
04-26-2005, 03:55 PM
I don't always see Clint on here flapping his gums like you guys, so I would take his opinion over yours anyday.

Who has time for too much of this nonsense? I have a family that I actually like spending time with.

I've piled up quite a few posts over the course of 5 years, but I don't understand how anyone could rack up 15,000 or 20,000 posts, or even more, over the same amount of time or less.

How could this not get boring after awhile?

Saulbadguy
I go to AA meetings to pick up chicks.
I go to abortion clinics. You already know they are loose.

Donger

Shopping for some tail on the net is no different than shopping any other accessory, IMO.

Count Zarth
FWIW, not all people "go online to find a relationship". I wasn't looking for a relationship when I met mine...we just met.

I'd actually label people going online less desperate than thoes who go out to meet people. You can screen your potential "applicants" before you even meet them, and even have a larger selection.

Yup.

Count Zarth
04-26-2005, 03:56 PM
What's wrong with stopping random people on the street?

Not all of them speak Klingon.

badgirl
Who has time for too much of this nonsense? I have a family that I actually like spending time with.

I've piled up quite a few posts over the course of 5 years, but I don't understand how anyone could rack up 15,000 or 20,000 posts, or even more, over the same amount of time or less.

How could this not get boring after awhile?
Yep, I done most of my posts at work where have nothing else to do, but when I'm home, between Stumppy and the 2 boys I hardly get to use the computer.

ENDelt260
I go to abortion clinics. You already know they are loose.
Abortion clinics. That's a good one, too.

badgirl
04-26-2005, 03:57 PM
Shopping for some tail on the net is no different than shopping any other accessory, IMO.
shopping for tail is one thing, shopping for a relationship is another

Saulbadguy
04-26-2005, 03:58 PM
Yep, I done most of my posts at work where have nothing else to do, but when I'm home, between Stumppy and the 2 boys I hardly get to use the computer.
She says with 16 PPD..thats actually pretty high.

Clint in Wichita
Its just a larger version of the shithole i'm currently living in, Topeka...with more trailer trash, ghetto, and Krispy Kremes.

Actually, in about 4 years you'll hardly recognize the downtown area.

I'm no Wichita homer, but if you compare it to other cities of comparable populations, it is near the top in most categories (positive categories).

BTK doesn't count as a negative to me. He livened things up around here a little. I was just disappointed that the infamous BTK turned out to be Jason Alexander with a hangover.

Donger
shopping for tail is one thing, shopping for a relationship is another

Getting laid is a relationship, albeit a relatively brief one most of the time.

badgirl
04-26-2005, 03:59 PM
She says with 16 PPD..thats actually pretty high.
yea and I done most of them at work, where I have 36 hours of absolutely nothing to do.

Count Zarth
04-26-2005, 04:01 PM
Badgirl is a total mak'dar.

badgirl
04-26-2005, 04:02 PM
Think about it, would you really want someone for a relationship that jumped into bed with you the first time you met her? If she is on the net she has probably been up one page and down the other of the men, probably slept with everyone she has met. Would you want that for your wife.

ENDelt260
04-26-2005, 04:02 PM
Indeed. Most of my favorite relationships only lasted a few hours.

Particularly if the gal doesn't speak English. Those are perfect.

ENDelt260
04-26-2005, 04:03 PM
Think about it, would you really want someone for a relationship that jumped into bed with you the first time you met her? If she is on the net she has probably been up one page and down the other of the men, probably slept with everyone she has met. Would you want that for your wife.
Which makes them different from the tramps at bars, how?

badgirl
04-26-2005, 04:05 PM
Which makes them different from the tramps at bars, how?
I never went to a bar looking for a relationship, I drank, danced and went home.

Saulbadguy
04-26-2005, 04:06 PM
I never went to a bar looking for a relationship, I drank, danced and went home.
Way to avoid the question.

Donger
04-26-2005, 04:07 PM

Sure. In fact, my wife was pretty wild before we met. Lots of guys. And not one did she meet on the Internet.

badgirl
Way to avoid the question.
If your a tramp, your a tramp no matter where you meet them. The bar or the net is no place to be looking for a relationship.

Saulbadguy
The bible must have told her that anyone who meets on the internet is a loser.

Skip Towne
04-26-2005, 04:08 PM
Actually, in about 4 years you'll hardly recognize the downtown area.

I'm no Wichita homer, but if you compare it to other cities of comparable populations, it is near the top in most categories (positive categories).

BTK doesn't count as a negative to me. He livened things up around here a little. I was just disappointed that the infamous BTK turned out to be Jason Alexander with a hangover.
The Pizza Hut Corp. would disagree with that. It was born in Wichita and was there for years. Then it moved to Tulsa saying they couldn't get top execs to move to Wichita.

Count Zarth
The bar or the net is no place to be looking for a relationship.

Everyone on the internet is a tramp now?

Do you KNOW how succesful eharmony.com is?

Donger
If your a tramp, your a tramp no matter where you meet them. The bar or the net is no place to be looking for a relationship.

So where do you think is a non-tramp venue?

badgirl
The bible must have told her that anyone who meets on the internet is a loser.
Hardy Har Har. :rolleyes:

badgirl
04-26-2005, 04:09 PM
Everyone on the internet is a tramp now?

Do you KNOW how succesful eharmony.com is?
No everyone is not a tramp, but they must have issues if they can't meet someone thats not online.

Count Zarth
04-26-2005, 04:10 PM
No everyone is not a tramp, but they must have issues if they can't meet someone thats not online.

Maybe they can. Maybe they use the internet to supplement their search for a SO. Ever think of that?