PDA

View Full Version : Has Gun taken a vow of silence

Wile_E_Coyote
04-26-2005, 01:18 PM
I have read few of his quotes. It's not his fault, he didn't have that much to work with.

Mr. Laz
04-26-2005, 01:24 PM
fine by me...

we need our coaches to talk less and work more ... especially our head coach.

Douche Baggins
04-26-2005, 01:24 PM
I'm sure Gunther feels like he shot his mouth off last offseason and is now going to walk the walk before saying anything.

wutamess
04-26-2005, 01:31 PM
Well Neil Jones or one of the local raiod sports personalities (May have been Teicher) said that Gunther has declined all interview requests and isn't talking to the media anymore.

Now that I think more about it it may be Bill Maas last week when they were talking draft.

Anyhow, Gunther isn't talking.

keg in kc
04-26-2005, 01:34 PM
Well Neil Jones or one of the local raiod sports personalities (May have been Teicher) said that Gunther has declined all interview requests and isn't talking to the media anymore.

Now that I think more about it it may be Bill Maas last week when they were talking draft.

Anyhow, Gunther isn't talking.I heard that, too, although what I heard was that he wouldn't be talking until after the draft and some of the OTAs, sometime in May.

Douche Baggins
04-26-2005, 01:38 PM
I find that very interesting...any ideas why, besides mine?

Warrior5
04-26-2005, 01:39 PM
Gun has set up a defensive "skunkworks" at 1 Arrowhead Drive. Real black ops stuff.

philfree
04-26-2005, 01:59 PM
Gun has got to be pretty happy with all his new players. Talk about a windfall of players. I'm sure is locked in a room right now and he's scheming away.

PhilFree:arrow: