PDA

View Full Version : No more smaque EVER!!!

Touchdown Ted
12-21-2000, 10:10 PM
Ok...so I got a little caught up in the Raiders first serious super bowl bid in over 10years.And yes...I also admit that I may have posted a few "Smaquest" type of threads in the past.
BUT!!!!
If it wern't for you Chiefs beating the Bronco's last weekend...And yes its somthing we've yet to accomplish this year....Our division title dreams would be compleatly out of the picture.
So to this end I thank you Chiefs....and never again will a deogatory word about your ball club emit from me.
Dont go thinking that you've converted a fan.....I''m mearly giving props where there due!

And yes...I'vbe already thought of the smaque i'll get from this thread

.......................GO RAIDERS

Chiefnj
12-21-2000, 10:18 PM
Hey, better Oakland than Denver. Better anyone than Denver. Better Nazis or Iraqis than Denver. F#ck Denver!

Have I ever mentioned that I hate Denver?

The_Grand_Illusion
12-21-2000, 10:30 PM
frazod- Watch your mouth!

KCTitus
12-21-2000, 10:59 PM
Over-head: you have seen the light! We will hold you to it. Merry Christmas......

[This message has been edited by Bwana (edited 12-21-2000).]

Touchdown Ted
12-21-2000, 11:40 PM
Nothing to hold me too Bwana,I'll be man enough to admit when I steped out of bounds.
Ok...we ruined your chances last year,,,but you helped our cause this season.Like the movie title...."ON ANY GIVEN SUNDAY".....

....................GO RAIDERS

Warrior5
12-22-2000, 09:16 AM
My opinion, OH, is you're not a true Raider fan if you won't sling at least a little smack your division rivals way. Props to you for comin back like a MAN, but keep the smack comin too. That's what football is all about!!

ct
btw, raiders still suck http://www.chiefsplanet.com/ubb/wink.gif

Fat Homer
12-22-2000, 09:18 AM
Don't promise the no smack thing....there's nothing wrong with a little "friendly" smack once in a while and you know damn well that there will be some smack flying anytime we play the Raiders or Broncos or this year if they play each other...

I shudder at the thought of having to watch the Broncos and Raiders at the same time...on the same field...the only good thing about that is that one of them would have to lose... :D

------------------
joe

"The word "genius" isn't applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein."
-Joe Theisman, NFL football quarterback and sports analyst

Warrior5
12-22-2000, 09:22 AM
Yeah, but Joe, one of them will WIN!!

ct
unacceptable

Fat Homer
12-22-2000, 09:52 AM
CT, thanks for ruining my day... :(

------------------
joe

"The word "genius" isn't applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein."

Moon§hiner
12-22-2000, 09:56 AM
DIE RAIDERFAN, DIE, DIE, DIE!!!!

Fat Homer
12-22-2000, 09:58 AM
I'm still trying to figure out what happens if both the Raiders and Broncos team planes crash, no deaths, just minor injuries that won't heal before the playoffs, would the Chiefs get to the playoffs?....

------------------
joe

Touchdown Ted
12-28-2000, 02:24 PM
Coryt...I bleed S&B...and ok 58...i'll keep it light though.
HOws this...
Iowaian...back a few weeks ago you responded to mt "how about them "F"aiders by saying ....your division dreams will end this weekend.....Oppp's,you were wrong!

Warrior5
12-28-2000, 02:27 PM
If things play out this weekend as I hope they will, you're lookin at the Ravens next weekend. Looking forward to that very, very much. :)

ct
run richie ru..OH that HAD to hurt!

milkman
12-28-2000, 02:28 PM
Over - I take it you mean S**T and Bile, by the "I bleed S&B" quote? http://www.chiefsplanet.com/ubb/smile.gif

Touchdown Ted
12-28-2000, 02:30 PM
I'm waiting for that game too coryt.As long as we dont get Denver in the first round.They seem to be the thorn in our side we cant find the answer too.
And after watching the Ravens last week,,,we better be in 100% mode!

Touchdown Ted
12-28-2000, 02:33 PM
Ahhhh,,,no to be honest I was refering to Stolni and Bratwherst

Warrior5
12-28-2000, 02:35 PM
I only see one team you'll beat, the Dolphins. And I don't see Denver doin the damage the Jets did, that was a definite wake-up call for that defense. If TRich can get 156 vs. Den, what's Jamal Lewis gonna do?
As long as Peyton and Co. do the job in Miami, you boys are in for a serious whoopin!!

ct
be nice to see another rival go one-and-out for a change!!

milkman
12-28-2000, 02:36 PM
Overhead - Just checking.

Morphius
just playing around.

Touchdown Ted
12-28-2000, 02:42 PM
Coryt,,,we wern't suposed to lose to Pitsburg,,,but then again we weren't suposed to be able to put 21 unanswered points on the board against Indy.I wish I could say we'll sweep the playoffs but i'm a realist.We are having a stellar year, the best in 7...non the less,we are the div.Champs,so for the next 12months i'll bask in that glory.With that said,,,theres a lot on the line and the boys better be ready to get it done

Warrior5
12-28-2000, 03:29 PM
Feel free to bask in the sunshine, you've earned it. But I'm gonna take sweet delight in watchin your boys get spanked next weekend.

ct

Warrior5
12-28-2000, 03:32 PM
damn Back button...

[This message has been edited by coryt (edited 12-28-2000).]

TEX
12-28-2000, 03:37 PM
OH, you have about 1 more week until the fade starts...If the Raiders sign Rice, Prison will start throwing a fit, and the new raider theme song will be "Crumblin' down with the wall" by JCM....

crumblin tumblin, dooooowwwwn...... :D

------------------
"Anyone who wouldn't cheat for a poke, doesn't want one bad enough."[i] Augustus McCray</I>

Chieficus
12-28-2000, 03:55 PM
Mercer:

Still waiting for your prediciton of RAIDERS downfall to come true? It's good that you still have something to look forward for a few more weeks...<P>

TEX
12-28-2000, 03:57 PM
RC,

too bad someone didn't buy you a device to pull your head out of your @$$ for Christmas....its too bad you don't have someone who cares enough....i feel sad for you.

And yes, I do have hope that the Raiders will choke in the first round so i can throw it at pukes like you for the next ten years...

------------------
"Anyone who wouldn't cheat for a poke, doesn't want one bad enough."[i] Augustus McCray</I>

Chieficus
12-28-2000, 04:54 PM
Mercer:

I understand now why your friend forgave you because you're iowanian.

I forgive you too...<BR>