PDA

View Full Version : Should have drafted Hawthorne from Wisconsin ?? WR Hill from WVirginia ????

Ninjaman
04-27-2005, 02:30 PM
Hill from WVirginia is 6-4 with 4.4 speed. He may not be the best route runner but what do you expect in the middle rounds. He could be a game breaker with great size.

I just don't like Vermeil going after the short receivers all the time.

And so what if Hawthorne smoked some weed. I think Warren Sapp smoked some before the draft.

eazyb81
04-27-2005, 02:37 PM
Yep, we should have drafted Hawthorne or Mosley instead of Svitek in my opinion. Either of those two could have pushed Sims this year and possibly replaced him next year when he will be a free agent.

Coogs
04-27-2005, 02:38 PM
If you meant Henry instead of Hill....

he went in the mid 80's to the Bengals. Since we only had one pick before that at #15, I not sure we should have taken him. I really think DJ is going to make a bigger impact for our defense with that pick.

Brock
04-27-2005, 02:39 PM
Personally, I wouldn't draft a guy who is too stupid to lay off the chronic for a month or two before the combine.

jcroft
04-27-2005, 02:42 PM
Personally, I wouldn't draft a guy who is too stupid to lay off the chronic for a month or two before the combine.

I agree completely. I don't really care that the dude smokes, but I do care that he's not even bright enough to stop during the weeks leading up to the most important moment in his career. That tells me that not only is he a pothead, but he's a complete and utter fool, too.

nascher
04-27-2005, 02:55 PM
FA Sims ? in 5 years maybe :)

Ninjaman
04-27-2005, 03:14 PM
If you meant Henry instead of Hill....

he went in the mid 80's to the Bengals. Since we only had one pick before that at #15, I not sure we should have taken him. I really think DJ is going to make a bigger impact for our defense with that pick.

Yes.

Well. SI says he's a 4.5 guy. Maybe I am wrong on him

http://www.cnnsi.com/football/2005/draft/players/58110.html