PDA

View Full Version : Looking to buy 2004 Chiefs games on DvD or Vhs

Big Chief Homer
04-28-2005, 08:44 AM
Hey guys Im having football cravings and looking to buy a few games from last year on DVD or VHS.(DVD mostly)

Im looking for Chiefs vs. Falcons
Chiefs vs. Ravens
Chiefs vs. Denver(at arrowhead)

Please let me know if anyone has these and are willing to sell a copy.I am willing to pay for materials,shipping,your time and ect.

Thanks BCH

headsnap
04-28-2005, 08:45 AM
Hey guys Im having football cravings and looking to buy a few games from last year on DVD or VHS.(DVD mostly)

Chiefs vs. Ravens

Please let me know if anyone has these and are willing to sell a copy.I am willing to pay for materials,shipping,your time and ect.

Thanks BCH

I still have the Chiefs vs. Broncos saved on my TiVo. I watched that game as a warm-up to the draft last saturday.:)

Big Chief Homer
04-28-2005, 08:50 AM
I still have the Chiefs vs. Broncos saved on my TiVo. I watched that game as a warm-up to the draft last saturday.:)

Thanks,rub it in why dont cha' :cuss: :)

Ive been watching the game of the week(chiefs vs.colts 10-31-04),
but its just not the same.

Big Chief Homer
04-28-2005, 04:57 PM
bump

Nightfyre
04-28-2005, 05:54 PM
I wish I had access to the film NFL teams have access to. Damn. I would never come out of the screening room.

Stinger
04-28-2005, 09:39 PM

Chiefs vs. Ravens

Thanks BCH

Check your smokes

Nzoner
04-28-2005, 10:04 PM

Wish I could be of more help as I thought I had this game but when I got back from the game and checked the tape I had forgotten to set it on EP and only got the first half.

Big Chief Homer
04-28-2005, 11:05 PM
Wish I could be of more help as I thought I had this game but when I got back from the game and checked the tape I had forgotten to set it on EP and only got the first half.

No problem,thanks for looking anyway I appreciate it.

mcan
04-28-2005, 11:13 PM
I've got all the Chiefs games going back to 2000. They are all EP quality VHS with all the commercials and a bit of pre game/post game.

I am only missing two games: This sucks BTW since they were all due to human error on the VCR...

1. Second Rams ass whopping (not the Grbac one)
2. The Bronco game at Arrowhead where we went into overtime and they had their 3rd string QB in there.

All other games I can get to you, and I won't charge much if anything. All I want is more games or at least these two. I would love to have all the '93, '94, '95 and '97 games too... But alas, I might only be wishin'

Nzoner
04-28-2005, 11:25 PM
I would love to have all the '93, '94, '95 and '97 games too... But alas, I might only be wishin'

I've got some of them....

'93 Chiefs @ Saints season opener
'93 49er's @ Chiefs home opener
'93 Chiefs @ Falcons

'94 Chiefs @ Denver Monday night game

'95 Chargers @ Chiefs Monday night with the Vanover return in OT for the win

mcan
04-29-2005, 01:12 AM
'94 Chiefs @ Denver Monday night game

'95 Chargers @ Chiefs Monday night with the Vanover return in OT for the win

:drool:

Chan93lx50
04-29-2005, 06:43 AM
Somebody needs to make that 94 Chiefs @ Denver Monday night game, into a torrent file, so Chiefs planet can have a dowload party!