PDA

View Full Version : Not that anyone even cares

Nzoner
04-29-2005, 10:47 PM
but the worst team in baseball got shutout tonight by one of the worst teams. ROFL

Sorry,I gotta laugh,this has gone beyond ugly and just become a joke.

Only 104 days till the Chiefs first pre-season game.

Bowser
04-29-2005, 10:49 PM
It's bad this year. Bad News Bears jokes don't even cut it trying to describe this team.

It's going to be the longest 104 days of our collective lives.

royr17
04-29-2005, 10:53 PM
Would this team happen to be the Kansas City "Joke" Royals ?

Frazod
04-29-2005, 11:12 PM
The Royals are and have been done - they are a sick, embarassing joke and bear no resemblance to the teams of my youth. They defile the stadium and my memories with their presence. I simply try not to think about them anymore. They sure as hell don't give me any thought.

I long for the day that hellspawn f#ck Glass sells this team to somebody who gives a shit. But for now, it's not worth my time to worry about these AA douchebags anymore as they currently exist.

But the good news is the Cardinals won. As usual.

Skip Towne
04-29-2005, 11:17 PM
The Royals are and have been done - they are a sick, embarassing joke and bear no resemblance to the teams of my youth. They defile the stadium and my memories with their presence. I simply try not to think about them anymore. They sure as hell don't give me any thought.

I long for the day that hellspawn f#ck Glass sells this team to somebody who gives a shit. But for now, it's not worth my time to worry about these AA douchebags anymore as they currently exist.

But the good news is the Cardinals won. As usual.
Hahahahaha. I love to watch you baseball fans suffer. Suckers!!!!!

Frazod
04-29-2005, 11:18 PM
Hahahahaha. I love to watch you baseball fans suffer. Suckers!!!!!

I suffered for about a week in October. Other than that, I'm good.

Pitt Gorilla
04-29-2005, 11:42 PM
You know, I still love the Royals and will watch or listen to them whenever I can. They are a young team and should get better. They'll lose games, a lot of them, but they'll hopefully develop the young arms and bats. We have talent; we don't have polish.

I can't help it; they're my team, mediocre or terrible.

Count Alex's Losses
04-29-2005, 11:45 PM
I can't help it; they're my team, mediocre or terrible.

Yup. I still don't know how I watched the Dallas Mavericks when they were winning 15 games a year.

Ultra Peanut
04-29-2005, 11:50 PM
I suffered for about a week in October. Other than that, I'm good.Whatever you say, Saul.

Frazod
04-29-2005, 11:53 PM
Whatever you say, Saul.

Other than a single week in October of 1985, I've always rooted for them.

Ultra Peanut
04-29-2005, 11:54 PM
Does that statement really help your case? ROFL

Frazod
04-29-2005, 11:56 PM
Does that statement really help your case? ROFL

I don't have a f#cking case to make. I always rooted for both of them and have since I was a kid.

Fairplay
05-01-2005, 03:34 AM
Attention please: I have, since Kaufman has died, has since relized that the owner(s) since then have not put in enough money towards talented players. It seems they will only obtain one or two players of MLB worthyness and the rest triple A talent. And when one of the triple a talent is doing great, they go off to another team. I a long time ago came to the conclusion that the Royals are just a major league farm team. Sorry to awaken anyone to that fact. Sad but true.
Let its record over the last decade be its deciding factor if you question my thoughts.

ENDelt260
05-01-2005, 04:11 AM
Wait, the Royals lost today? I saw highlights at the bar tonight that showed up winning a game 8 to something. Course, they were highlighting Harvey hurtin himself.

Is Arizona a day behind the rest of the world?

tk13
05-01-2005, 04:15 AM
Wait, the Royals lost today? I saw highlights at the bar tonight that showed up winning a game 8 to something. Course, they were highlighting Harvey hurtin himself.

Is Arizona a day behind the rest of the world?
No they won. This topic is old.

ENDelt260
05-01-2005, 04:43 AM
No they won. This topic is old.
And, as usual, I'm retarded.