PDA

View Full Version : Oceans 12

Over-Head
04-30-2005, 07:33 PM
Yeah yeah I know, i'm way behind time.
I only rent videos every so often, and rarely go to the movies any more.
So tonight while the better half is out at her friends b-day party (all girl night) I rented it, smoked a big one, and am about to go finishing watching it.
I'm at the part where they just did the first job in Amsterdam.

big nasty kcnut
04-30-2005, 07:36 PM
Overhead cool deal i'm going to have steak.

Over-Head
04-30-2005, 07:40 PM
Just finished gobbling down a coupla a Chicken burgers.
Now to relax and finish painting the room trim while I finish the movie :D

DJay23
04-30-2005, 08:19 PM
Didn't like it as much as the first.

I actually just rented it last night, fell asleep halfway through. Also rented Sideways. Now that is a good movie.

|Zach|
04-30-2005, 08:25 PM
It wasn't as good as the first one. Seemed like the really phoned in the charecter interactions.

It was really impressive visually IMO.

Wrasse
04-30-2005, 08:32 PM
That was one pathetic movie. :(

** did enjoy Ocean's 11 though **

Fairplay
04-30-2005, 09:04 PM
(Puts movie in)........Plays movie............"This looks like a good movie huh?" (rolls joint)........"that was some cool sh*t right there....." Lights joint...puffs away........passes it looking at it gazeingly like an artist looks at masterpiece...."fu*kin brad dumped that chick from friends for angolina...too bad, i'd hit it though." (takes joint back...exhales and takes a deep inhale of the precious weed which his seller told him was creeper...."Holy shit i can't believe he got away with that crap"..(laughing hesterically...laughs some more cause its fun to laugh!")
"Godamn! pass me that j you fu*ker!"...takes j another big hit....looks at j longingly.....takes another hit.....'damn i need some munchies' he thinks...."Shit dude..i need some chips or something...i'll be back..wait a sec...Julies frigin hot ain't she..I'd hit that..no doubt." (goes into kitchen...pauses..now why did i come in here?........oh yeah.....gets chips and goes back to chair."This is good sh*t isn't it?....a little green, but does the job right?" (Takes clips out for the j.....smokes it and passes it one last time .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................Ummmm...what movie are we watching?

go bowe
04-30-2005, 09:17 PM
i know one thing for sure...

i'd like to come up to newfie land sometime and smoke one with you over-head...

i've never been to newfoundland...

and it'd be nice to meet a faider fan who wasn't a felon... :p :p :p

Saggysack
04-30-2005, 09:19 PM
Yeah yeah I know, i'm way behind time.
I only rent videos every so often, and rarely go to the movies any more.
So tonight while the better half is out at her friends b-day party (all girl night) I rented it, smoked a big one, and am about to go finishing watching it.
I'm at the part where they just did the first job in Amsterdam.

In the scene where they met Matsouey(sp?) in the cafe. It was in a place called De Dampkring. And that smoke you see occassionally in the background, you would enjoy the poopoo out of.

I have always wondered if Matt Damon was stoned in that scene, he just seemed like it to me. I'm fairly certain Pitt was. He is a regular visitor of that coffeshop while staying at his canalhouse in ADam, atleast according to the rumors preceding the making of that move.

I like O12, however I do like O11 better. But, each one has it's own charm

Deberg_1990
05-01-2005, 10:12 PM
It wasn't as good as the first one. Seemed like the really phoned in the charecter interactions.

It was really impressive visually IMO.

At first when i saw it in the theater I didnt like it that much. I loved the first one. But after buying it and watching it like 2 or 3 times so far it has really grown on me. I love the European vibe that Soderbergh was goin for in this one. Its also pretty damn funny with alot of one-liners that seemed ad-libbed. Its not near as serious as the first one but i admire Soderberg for trying something different at least. One other thing, the music is freakin awesume. Love the soundtrack.

Nightfyre
05-02-2005, 01:29 AM
The first one was great. The second one, the ending in no way related to how shit went down throughout the movie. It definitely sucked by comparison.