PDA

View Full Version : Sweet Site I found... Get paid to search Google, Ebay, Amazon, and many other sites.

Ari Chi3fs
04-30-2005, 07:47 PM
.02 for every search. With as much searching as I do, I should get a few bucks a month sent to my PayPal acct.

I added it to my sig, but feel free to check it out.

Ali Chi3fs Spam (http://netbux.org/?r=85328)

When did you guys open?
April 7th, 2005.

How do you make money?
By advertisers, referral purchases and other sources of income through other websites.

How much can I earn?
$0.02 per search that you and your referrals make for up to 40 searches per day, per person. So if each referral maxed their paid searches out per day and you had only 10 referrals, you would earn $264.00 per month. See the "about" page for more information.

How do you pay?
We use only PayPal to pay members. It's instant, it's free, it's secure and it's very easy to manage and keep track of. Please do not e-mail us asking for other payment methods.

How old must I be to participate?
No age restrictions or limits. A 3 year old can search the net. However, you must be at least 18 years old to have a PayPal account. If you are too young to have a PayPal account, you can use a friend's or parent's account. All you have to do is simply add your e-mail address to their PayPal account within the profile section in the members area on PayPal. Then, you use that as your PayPal e-mail address.

What if I have an unverified PayPal account?
That doesn't matter to us. The trust lies within us, not within you. And yes, we are a verified, good standing, 4 year long PayPal member.

Can I share my PayPal account with another Netbux member?
Yes you may. However, you cannot use the same PayPal e-mail address. You simply need to add the other person(s) e-mail address(es) to your account and they would use that upon joining.

What if I live outside of the US?
As long as you are able to open a PayPal account, we welcome anyone from any country.

When will I be paid?
We send payments on the 15th of each month for the previous months earnings. You must earn at least $50 to be paid for the month. If not, your balance will rollover to the next month.

Why was I not paid for some searches?
This usually happens because your search must be unique from previous searches on that day.

How many people can I refer?
As many as you like. The more referrals, the more money.

Can I have more than one account?
Absolutely not. This is totally against our policies. You are only allowed 1 account per person.

Can others use my computer/ip address for joining and searching?
Yes, you can refer others who share your same ip address. We have many other ways of detecting fraud if needed.

Do you have a banner image that I can advertise with?
Yes, right here.

Why do I have lots of referrals but not a lot of money?!
To earn the maximum amount per referral per day, which is $0.80 per day, that referral must have searched at least 40 unique times for that day. It all depends on their daily web searching.

Count Alex's Losses
04-30-2005, 08:11 PM
Is this real?

Ari Chi3fs
04-30-2005, 09:37 PM
yep.

mcan
05-02-2005, 05:14 AM
I signed up under you. I've already done my 40 searches for the day, and have $.80 coming my way. :thumb:

cookster50
05-02-2005, 08:19 AM
Have you gotten paid before? I don't believe it until you get paid. Plus, I don't see this as a long term winner. Several years ago there were tons of these type of sites, there is a reason they are all gone now. Advertisers won't pay for "forced" searches in the long run.

Saulbadguy
05-02-2005, 08:27 AM
Have you gotten paid before? I don't believe it until you get paid. Plus, I don't see this as a long term winner. Several years ago there were tons of these type of sites, there is a reason they are all gone now. Advertisers won't pay for "forced" searches in the long run.
I've gotten paid for things "like" this...made quite a few bucks using "All Advantage" back in the day.

cookster50
05-02-2005, 08:30 AM
I've gotten paid for things "like" this...made quite a few bucks using "All Advantage" back in the day.

Yeah, those were the days. Once I had 3 or 4 of similar things running. I didn't get in early enough for All Advantage to make me much though.

mcan
05-02-2005, 12:10 PM
It's only been live for a month now, but everybody who is supposed to be paid so far, has. Havn't found ONE person online saying anything different. I've found plenty who have been paid, and plenty who will be this 15th. I put my link in my sig if anybody wants to try it. (although if you go from this thread, you better go through Ali Chief's link, its only fair). I've already got a whole dollar!

Ari Chi3fs
05-02-2005, 07:58 PM
yeah, i search the net alot, plus it is not like the ALL ADVANTAGE bar you had to have back in the day... heh.

Im willing to take a chance. Low risk, high reward.

I found it the other day, saw some good words about it... said "eh, Ill give it a shot"

Fugg it. heh.

HEy thanks MCan...

The Rick
05-05-2005, 09:47 AM
I signed up under you too and did my searches. I already have one referral and they did their searches which means I have $1.60 coming my way. Not bad, we'll see if it works.

chiefs4me
05-05-2005, 11:15 AM
I also signed up....but I need a referral.

mcan
05-05-2005, 01:51 PM
I have one referrall, but he hasn't searched anything... I've got a couple bucks racked up after these past couple days though. I have talked to a lot of people who've gotten anywhere from 50 to 150 bucks or so. Nobody has complained about not getting paid from this site, so there's no doubt that it's legit. I'm just wondering how long it's going to be up. Sites like this tend to be "flash in the pan." However, I've noticed that the site is getting faster, crashing less, and has added a bunch more advertisers over the past couple days. Hopefully that spells security for the site.

Ari Chi3fs
05-05-2005, 04:05 PM
I have a few bucks so far, mostly because I search a shitload...

When I get a check, Ill you all know.

damn, mcan, you are walking spam.

Thig Lyfe
05-05-2005, 06:18 PM
why the F would they pay people to search the net?

mcan
05-05-2005, 08:26 PM
I have a few bucks so far, mostly because I search a shitload...

When I get a check, Ill you all know.

damn, mcan, you are walking spam.

I figured it isn't as big as everybody else's signatures, and people can go and see if they want. So, while it isn't exactly discreet, I wouldn't call it spam either. If at any point, Phobia asks me to take it down, I'll do so... In the mean time, if anybody wants free stuff... I'm your man!

Ari Chi3fs
05-11-2005, 08:48 PM
the site was down for a bit, apparently someone was assaulting this site with a major DOS attack...

but the server is secure and they are back in business.

interesting.