PDA

View Full Version : SW Ep. 3 - "A Hero Falls"

keg in kc
04-30-2005, 08:46 PM
Pretty sweet little music video. http://www.starwars.com/episode-iii/release/trailer/10.html

I swear, I'm letting myself get too pumped up for this. If it's another Phantom Menace letdown, I won't be held responsible for my actions after I stalk out of the theater.

Sure-Oz
04-30-2005, 08:47 PM
here is some funny shit
http://www.sequentialpictures.com/moviestarwarsepisode3.html

Claynus
04-30-2005, 08:52 PM
OH. MY. GOD.

:D

Claynus
04-30-2005, 08:53 PM
Did anyone notice Anakin kicking Dooku down the stairs? An obvious parrallel to Luke kicking Vader down the stairs in ROTJ.

Also Obi-Wan jumping out of his fighter as it skids across the docking bay was sweet.

4th and Long
04-30-2005, 08:56 PM
Time for the "dress up" freaks to make their presence felt.

Claynus
04-30-2005, 09:00 PM
Time for the "dress up" freaks to make their presence felt.

hawt

Ari Chi3fs
04-30-2005, 09:20 PM
here is some funny shit
http://www.sequentialpictures.com/moviestarwarsepisode3.html

YOU SWING TOO HARD, ASS!

ROFL

that shit was funny.

Repish.

Claynus
04-30-2005, 11:43 PM
Too cool for words:

http://img257.echo.cx/img257/6342/amazingchop9ll.gif

Sure-Oz
04-30-2005, 11:59 PM
I really can't wait to see this flick. I even got a chica of mine that said she'd go see it with me. She hasn't seen any of the SW's and is less than thrilled to watch them all before seeing this, but thats what hottie friends are for. I am sure i'll have to go to some stupid shit with her though sometime to return the favor. Hopefully we'll get started with ep 4 sometime this week haha

Claynus
05-01-2005, 12:01 AM
I really can't wait to see this flick. I even got a chica of mine that said she'd go see it with me. She hasn't seen any of the SW's and is less than thrilled to watch them all before seeing this, but thats what hottie friends are for. I am sure i'll have to go to some stupid shit with her though sometime to return the favor. Hopefully we'll get started with ep 4 sometime this week haha

DAMMIT!

What is with all these hot chicks that like Star Wars?

COME TO ME, MY CHILDREN!

Sure-Oz
05-01-2005, 12:06 AM
DAMMIT!

What is with all these hot chicks that like Star Wars?

COME TO ME, MY CHILDREN!
haha well i don't know if she likes it, she has only seen EP 1 cause of all the hype while back. She said she'd go for me though, but i told her she'd have to watch the others first with me, she rolls her eyes at that but is willing to do it. I also have another female friend that said she wanted to go, and grew up on sw's, hottie as well. So it might have 2 "dates" that night since all my buds are out of town that weekend. good times ahead. :)

DJay23
05-01-2005, 12:13 AM
As soon as I left the theater after I saw Episode II, I've been anticipating this movie. From everything I've read, it will be KICK ASS. This is the movie all of us Star Wars "geeks" have waited for. We finally get to see how Darth Vader got his bad ass rep. I read the novel in 2 days after it came out.

Some buddies and I are going to the nicest theater in the area, about half an hour away, immediately after we get off work at 3:30. We'll wait in line for hoursif we have to. Of course it will be the day after it is released because we'll be at a Phillies game on May 19th, but still. I plan on catching it no less than thrice.

JOhn
05-01-2005, 12:18 AM
Having seen the original movie, episode IV back when it was first released ( man I'm getting old ) I can hardly wait to see the final installment.

And as a bonus the wife is just as eager to go see it also. :thumb:

I also read the book as soon as it came out, in about 2 days. :eek:

DJay23
05-01-2005, 12:25 AM
Having seen the original movie, episode IV back when it was first released ( man I'm getting old ) I can hardly wait to see the final installment.

And as a bonus the wife is just as eager to go see it also. :thumb:

I also read the book as soon as it came out, in about 2 days. :eek:
Video game comes out this Thursday. I plan to play it till my fingers bleed and I am fired from my job because I've either missed work too much, or not slept in a week.

JOhn
05-01-2005, 12:29 AM
Video game comes out this Thursday. I plan to play it till my fingers bleed and I am fired from my job because I've either missed work too much, or not slept in a week.

Funny thing, I have never really gotten into any of the video/computer games that have spun off from the movies. :shrug:

Though I have read several of the extra novels, Splinter of the Minds Eye and a few others I don't remember.

I will see the new movie at least 3 times, before I settle in to wait for the DVD box set to be released. :harumph:

Gravedigger
05-01-2005, 02:50 AM
Did you see the look on anakin's face when yoda tells obi wan that anakin is twisted by the dark side that's pimp. I've already read the script online and this movie cannot dissapoint with intense lightsaber battles that last forever and a day this is going to be insane. I think the soundtrack is damn good compared to the past two. I'm waiting to see the Yoda Emporer fight and the end fight between obi wan and anakin. There is NO WAY this movie is going to suck.

DJay23
05-01-2005, 05:55 AM
Funny thing, I have never really gotten into any of the video/computer games that have spun off from the movies. :shrug:

Though I have read several of the extra novels, Splinter of the Minds Eye and a few others I don't remember.

I will see the new movie at least 3 times, before I settle in to wait for the DVD box set to be released. :harumph:
Star Wars Battlefront is pretty good. I just started playing that again to get my fingers all limbered up for the new one.

I also read the trilogy that was supposed to follow ROTJ in college. Pretty good, but there's something about reading a Star Wars book not from the mind of George Lucas. Not that he's the greatest writer, it just doesn't feel like it is an "official" story even though he's said they are.