PDA

View Full Version : If the teams really were their team names, who would be most powerful?

Rain Man
05-02-2005, 01:54 PM
If the Lions really were lions and the Chiefs really were Indian chiefs, for example, who would win?

Here's my power ranking. For comparison purposes, I assumed that people would have the normal equipment or weaponry for their persona (e.g., Vikings would have axes and shields). I assumed that there is a 50 percent chance that a Texan would have a shotgun or concealed weapon, assumed that a Charger was a rich woman with a credit card, and that a Brown was a UPS delivery guy.

Jets
Titans
Giants
Lions
Bengals
Cowboys
Bears
Panthers
Jaguars
Bills
Patriots
Chiefs
Texans
Raiders
Buccaneers
Redskins
Vikings
Broncos
49ers
Eagles
Steelers
Packers
Saints
Rams
Browns
Seahawks
Falcons
Dolphins
Ravens
Colts
Chargers
Cardinals

JimNasium
05-02-2005, 01:55 PM
How is it that Redskins fall that far below Chiefs?

JimNasium
05-02-2005, 01:56 PM
What is a Charger anyhow?

Brock
05-02-2005, 01:56 PM
A viking could kick a pirate's ass.

JimNasium
05-02-2005, 01:57 PM
A Saint and a Cardinal are similar, no?

Rain Man
05-02-2005, 01:58 PM
How is it that Redskins fall that far below Chiefs?

My assumption is that you get to be a leader by being the biggest badass in the wigwam.

Rain Man
05-02-2005, 01:58 PM

With similar weaponry, yes. I wasn't sure if a pirate would have a gun and steel weaponry, though.

Clint in Wichita
05-02-2005, 01:59 PM
If the teams really were their team names, who would be most powerful?

Seek help.

Brock
05-02-2005, 02:00 PM
Bottom line, if you're a non-human animal, you're lower on the food chain.

Mr. Laz
05-02-2005, 02:01 PM
Jets ...

Brock
05-02-2005, 02:04 PM
Depends on how big the giants are. If they're like, 8 feet tall, they ain't so tough.

Rain Man
Bottom line, if you're a non-human animal, you're lower on the food chain.

I dunno. I'd take a lion or tiger over any human without a gun, or even with a single-shot gun.

Saulbadguy
What is a Charger anyhow?
It should be a Ram.

DeepSouth
05-02-2005, 02:05 PM
If the Dolphins were the home team, would the visiters have to play in water?

Saulbadguy
05-02-2005, 02:05 PM
I think the Packers should be lower. All they do is pack meat..all day.

Rain Man
05-02-2005, 02:06 PM
Depends on how big the giants are. If they're like, 8 feet tall, they ain't so tough.

That's a good point. I debated the Giants/Titans thing, and thought Titans were tougher. They seem more disciplined, and also have that whole godlike thing going for them.

An unarmed giant who's only 8 feet tall would indeed fall down the scale. My assumption was more like 40 feet, a la Jolly Green.

Brock
05-02-2005, 02:07 PM
I dunno. I'd take a lion or tiger over any human without a gun, or even with a single-shot gun.

I think you'd have to assume the Cowboys are armed. and the Chiefs ate the freakin' buffalo, for pete's sake. :)

Mile High Mania
05-02-2005, 02:09 PM
How can you compete with lightning... especially since it supposedly never strikes the same place twice? There's a huge unknown and you never want to diss mother nature.

Brock
05-02-2005, 02:10 PM
How can you compete with lightning... especially since it supposedly never strikes the same place twice? There's a huge unknown and you never want to diss mother nature.

Yes, it's killed literally hundreds.....of golfers.

Braincase
05-02-2005, 02:10 PM
Titans must be number 1. Only supernatural team there.

Saulbadguy
05-02-2005, 02:11 PM
Just imagine if a city decided to name their team the "Fighting Glue Factories..."

There are a lot of teams on that list that would cower in fear.

Spicy McHaggis
05-02-2005, 02:19 PM
I'm going to have to go with the fathers of the gods in the Titans. I think that deities would kick an overgrown house cat and a cowboy's ass any day of the week.

ENDelt260
05-02-2005, 02:22 PM
Cardinals EAT Eagles!

tyton75
05-02-2005, 02:29 PM
Titans.. hands down.. nothing else even close...

the Titans were as big if not bigger than the Gods at one point in Mythology.. if they can kick a Gods @ss.. they could kick a Jets or Giants @ss

ENDelt260
05-02-2005, 02:32 PM
Titans.. hands down.. nothing else even close...

the Titans were as big if not bigger than the Gods at one point in Mythology.. if they can kick a Gods @ss.. they could kick a Jets or Giants @ss
What kind of weapons do the Jets have? Can a Titan withstand a nuclear blast?

tyton75
05-02-2005, 02:33 PM
for the record: just because my name is Tyton.. doesnt' mean I like or even follow the Titans.. its a play on my name and my initials.. Tyler being my name... and TON being my unfortunate initials

Brock
05-02-2005, 02:37 PM
Kronos (Cronus) | it was Kronos, son of Gaia and Ouranos, who castrated his father; in turn, Kronos was the sire of many of the Olympians

This is nobody to mess around with.

tyton75
05-02-2005, 02:41 PM
What kind of weapons do the Jets have? Can a Titan withstand a nuclear blast?

ok.. you got me.. I'm not a big enough nerd to know the in's/out's of what a titan can/can't do... but last I checked.. a Jet can't do dik without a pilot or someone controlling it..

:)

ROYC75
05-02-2005, 02:43 PM
Lighting ? Chargers.... If SD name was lightning, it's hands down. A Charger ...can be many things, but they do have a lightning bolt on the helments.

Jets fly high and are powerful , but do they have any weapons on them, or are they the George Jetson type.

Rain Man
05-02-2005, 02:46 PM
In keeping with the assumption that a mascot would have the typical weapons available to it, I think we can presume that a jet would be a fighter jet with a pilot and typical weapons, including missiles and a gun.

tyton75
05-02-2005, 02:48 PM
but a titan is like a GOD.. how can you possibly trump that?!

Rain Man
05-02-2005, 02:52 PM
but a titan is like a GOD.. how can you possibly trump that?!

Are they invincible, or do they have lots of powerful weapons? I'm not sure. If they're immortal, maybe that implies invincibility, but I'm not sure.

Pants
05-02-2005, 02:54 PM
Most definately Titans. Mother****ers were powerful. I also think they were able to shoot lightnings (like Zeus, except they were the original lightining wielders).

Rain Man
05-02-2005, 02:56 PM
In light of this new information, I'm willing to amend my list and place the Titans above the Jets.

Unless the Jets are piloted by Tyrannosaurs, of course.

ENDelt260
05-02-2005, 02:56 PM
Titans are neither invincible nor immortal. Didn't Zeus kill his daddy?

Pants
05-02-2005, 02:58 PM
Titans are neither invincible nor immortal. Didn't Zeus kill his daddy?

Yeah, didn't he backstab him though? And ENDelt, I'm surprised you didn't know this - gods can kill gods, people can't kill gods. :rolleyes:

ENDelt260
05-02-2005, 03:00 PM
Yeah, didn't he backstab him though? And ENDelt, I'm surprised you didn't know this - gods can kill gods, people can't kill gods. :rolleyes:
I thought we were talking about Titans.

Has a Titan ever withstood a nuclear blast?

Pants
05-02-2005, 03:03 PM
I thought we were talking about Titans.

Has a Titan ever withstood a nuclear blast?

Titan = deity = god, I thought. And that's like saying, oh yeah, can God (you know, Jesus' daddy) withstand a NUCULAR blast?!!11

tyton75
05-02-2005, 03:05 PM
I think Titans sh!t nuclear blasts...

ENDelt260
05-02-2005, 03:05 PM
Titan = deity = god, I thought. And that's like saying, oh yeah, can God (you know, Jesus' daddy) withstand a NUCULAR blast?!!11

I disagree. But, it's been YEARS since I read anything on the subject of Greek mythology.

ENDelt260
05-02-2005, 03:06 PM
I think Titans sh!t nuclear blasts...
That must be uncomfortable.

Simplex3
05-02-2005, 03:06 PM
ROFL

SCTrojan
05-02-2005, 03:07 PM
I don't think Zeus killed the Titans (his father, Cronus, was one of them). I think he imprisoned them for all time or some such.

Pants
05-02-2005, 03:09 PM
I disagree. But, it's been YEARS since I read anything on the subject of Greek mythology.

"The Titans, also known as the elder gods, ruled the earth before the Olympians overthrew them. The ruler of the Titans was Cronus who was de-throned by his son Zeus. Most of the Titans fought with Cronus against Zeus and were punished by being banished to Tartarus. During their rule the Titans were associated with the various planets."

ENDelt260
05-02-2005, 03:11 PM
I don't think Zeus killed the Titans (his father, Cronus, was one of them). I think he imprisoned them for all time or some such.
Yeah... I was thinking he killed him and that's how he freed his siblings, but I keep finding sites that said he just got Kronos to puke 'em all up... then the Titans all got banished after Zeus led a war against them.

So, maybe you can't kill a Titan. But, it would seem that at present they're a bunch of pussies with broken spirits.

SCTrojan
05-02-2005, 03:14 PM
Yeah... I was thinking he killed him and that's how he freed his siblings, but I keep finding sites that said he just got Kronos to puke 'em all up... then the Titans all got banished after Zeus led a war against them.

So, maybe you can't kill a Titan. But, it would seem that at present they're a bunch of pussies with broken spirits.

They did lose the war, so they can't be all that bad ass.

CosmicPal
05-02-2005, 03:15 PM
Well, starting with the least threatening- it would have to be the birds, therefore, the least non-predatory bird is The Cardinals. Ravens and Seahawks are both scavengers and Falcons and Eagles are predatory birds. Therefore, beginning with the bottom of the list, it would be

Cardinals
Ravens/Seahawks
Falcons/Eagles

And then you would have to move to the animals, 'cause man has an easier chance to kill animals.

Colts/Broncos are the least threatening of the animals and then the Bills 'cause bisons are usually nothning more than grass eaters. And then the Dolphins. Contrary to few beliefs- Dolphins do brually kill and eat fish.

And then you would have the predators: Lions, Bears, Panthers, and Jaguars.

Bears are the most powerful of these predators and might have the best shot at winning. Therefore, it would have to be
Lions/Panthers/Jaguars
Bears

And then you have the people group: The least threatening of the people would be the Browns, the Packers, 49'ers, Saints, and the Steelers. But, since they are men and they can make/use weapons, they are above the animals. And then you have the "warrior" groups: The Redskins, Chiefs, Vikings, Buccaneers, Texans, Cowboys, Patriots, and the Raiders. Any one of these groups can defeat the other, so there really is no favor.

You then have the Chargers, Jets, Titans, and Giants remaining. A jet doesn't pose any real threat 'cause as a man, you can bring down a jet.

Titans and Giants are fictional, and Chargers poses the most dangerous threat because they can kill anything, even a jet upon impact.

Therefore, Chargers are the winners.

Pants
05-02-2005, 03:16 PM
They did lose the war, so they can't be all that bad ass.

Dude, they can't be killed...

If there was a team called The Olympians, then they would be #1 and Titans would be #2.

Donger
05-02-2005, 03:17 PM
The Cardinals have a new uniform this year and a tougher cardinal on their helmets.

Scary, indeed.

SCTrojan
05-02-2005, 03:18 PM
Dude, they can't be killed...

If there was a team called The Olympians, then they would be #1 and Titans would be #2.

ROFL Good point. I stand corrected.

ENDelt260
05-02-2005, 03:18 PM
The Cardinal is the most ferocious bird there is.

tk13
05-02-2005, 03:19 PM
How are the Browns ranked that high? They're a color. Unless we're talking about rabid UPS drivers or something, then maybe they should move up the board.

ENDelt260
05-02-2005, 03:20 PM
I don't think a brown should be a UPS guy. I think a brown should be a turd.

Donger
05-02-2005, 03:21 PM
The Cardinal is the most ferocious bird there is.

Nah. Blue Jays are.

ENDelt260
05-02-2005, 03:22 PM
Blue Jays don't even know how to play football.

Pants
05-02-2005, 03:23 PM
This is an excellent, thought provoking thread, Rainman. Well done.

alnorth
05-02-2005, 03:25 PM
Going up the list:

First is this mortal combat or a submission fight? I can see many cases where one side would win if they had to fight to the death, but theyd cry for mercy before the other side would back down.

I'll assume this is a submission fight, and not to the death (unless the nature of the combat or the opponents require a fight to the death) This assumption causes less havoc to rainman's list than a fight to the death.

1) Wouldnt a falcon be tougher than a seahawk? I guess I picture them to be bigger, since they have to kill rabbits vs helpless little fish.

2) Ravens are known to be one of the smartest birds in the world. Not sure what kind of credit that gives them for this list, but they have been shown to be smarter than the various raptor species of birds like eagles, falcons, owls, etc.

3) If I loosely call Saints = priests, then I can see why Saints are over Rams (priests have been known to sacrifice them in various religions), but why would a Brown get its ass kicked by a Ram? Are we assuming the priest has a sacrificial knife and the UPS worker has nothing?

4) What is a Bill? If its some famous armed guy, great, but if its a buffalo, those walking bags of meat need to fall a ways.

5) Lions are overrated, panthers are meaner. Tigers are definitely meaner than lions. I think this is correct in nature, but I'm too lazy to look it up. At any rate, Bears > all the cats with their weapons and thick fur. Those bears practically have friggen body armor compared to the cats.

6) Concur with the others on top 3, Titans, Jets, Giants

Frosty
05-02-2005, 03:28 PM
I don't think a brown should be a UPS guy.

Maybe they are trout?

Pants
05-02-2005, 03:28 PM
Actually, falcons aren't that big. There are different kinds, some are really small. Also, a ram would dominate a priest in a head-to-head (not literally, lol) since usually priests didn't carry bows. This isn't about priests getting tied up rams from a farm, this is about a wild ram meeting a priest in an arena, both being pisses.

As far as the cats go, I'd rate them this way:

Tigers (biggest, strongest)
Lions (has to be male)
Panthers

Male lions are really lazy, but when they have to fight - they dominate.

SCTrojan
05-02-2005, 03:39 PM
So are these fights one-on-one, or is it all the lions against all the bears? In that case, I think the birds might have an advantage.

Pants
05-02-2005, 03:41 PM
So are these fights one-on-one, or is it all the lions against all the bears? In that case, I think the birds might have an advantage.

Yeah, 11 birds could probably gang up on each lion one at a time.

tyton75
05-02-2005, 03:49 PM
Wait.. isn't a Charger... two in the front, one in the back?!?

2 in the pink.. one in the stink... how is that dangerous?!?

King_Chief_Fan
05-02-2005, 03:50 PM
Vikings
Bears
Panthers
Jaguars
those sound tough and mean enough.....

Broncos........no big deal....Cowboys are tougher, they bust Broncos don't they?

ENDelt260
05-02-2005, 03:53 PM
Wait.. isn't a Charger... two in the front, one in the back?!?

2 in the pink.. one in the stink... how is that dangerous?!?
Close. That's a shocker.

tyton75
05-02-2005, 04:04 PM
shocker/charger... same meaning...

the Chargers are a bunch of pillowbiting f@gs anyway

Dave Lane
05-02-2005, 04:15 PM
Crap the Chargers could wipe you out in a millisecond!

Dave

tk13
05-02-2005, 04:17 PM
But really, how many lightning bolts are there in San Diego? I think it just represents a battery charger.

Ari Chi3fs
05-02-2005, 04:18 PM
Titans must be number 1. Only supernatural team there.

yep.

Rain Man
05-02-2005, 04:26 PM
And then you would have the predators: Lions, Bears, Panthers, and Jaguars.

Bears are the most powerful of these predators and might have the best shot at winning. Therefore, it would have to be
Lions/Panthers/Jaguars
Bears

I'll put a lion or tiger against your bear any time. Lions and tigers are faster, have nastier claws, and most importantly, they want it more.

In a serious fight, I'm not sure that I would pick myself over a good-sized house cat. My cats routinely maul me at home.

CosmicPal
05-02-2005, 04:39 PM
I'll put a lion or tiger against your bear any time. Lions and tigers are faster, have nastier claws, and most importantly, they want it more.

In a serious fight, I'm not sure that I would pick myself over a good-sized house cat. My cats routinely maul me at home.

I agree, and I disagree. The ONLY reason I disagree is because the bear is a very, very powerful animal and one swipe with that arm against the skull of a tiger or jaguar- will knock the cat out for good.

The cats, however, would stand a better chance in the fight provided they keep themselves from getting hit by the bear, and I think in most cases- the cats would win. But, the cats are vulnerable to the bear's power as much as the bear is vulnerable to the cat's powerful claws and speed.

Thig Lyfe
05-02-2005, 05:15 PM
Titans would be #1. I mean, they're more powerful than Zeus even. Think about it.

Brock
05-02-2005, 05:21 PM
Quasi Gods and random flashes of voltage aside, if you don't have opposeable thumbs, you don't belong in the top half of that list. I mean, some of those mascots don't even eat meat.

Thig Lyfe
05-02-2005, 05:23 PM
How does a UPS guy rank above Falcons, Seahawks, or even Colts? And a Dolphin is more intelligent, if that's a factor.

RedDread
05-02-2005, 05:24 PM
This thread reminded me of An Evening With Kevin Smith

"Do you know anything about polar bears? They're the most dangerous killers in the animal kingdom"

Thig Lyfe
05-02-2005, 05:34 PM
Looking at some of the posts on this thread makes me question the mental stability and/or social skills of many of the members on this board...

NaptownChief
05-02-2005, 05:34 PM
I think the Chiefs are rated a bit too high...A Chief has to be related to the same folks that traded Manhattan for beads. I think it is fair to say they would be outsmarted by most everything else.

Brock
05-02-2005, 05:51 PM
I think the Chiefs are rated a bit too high...A Chief has to be related to the same folks that traded Manhattan for beads. I think it is fair to say they would be outsmarted by most everything else.

Those were Redskins.

Thig Lyfe
05-02-2005, 05:54 PM
Those were Redskins.
Yeah. After the Manhattan deal the Chiefs who led them immediately regretted leting some lowers make the decision.

angel
05-03-2005, 04:44 AM
Chiefs still beat the R aiders!

this was so worth getting up at 4am

mcan
05-03-2005, 05:24 AM
If the Lions really were lions and the Chiefs really were Indian chiefs, for example, who would win?

Lord knows we wouldn't be able to beat the 49ers... :shake:

badgirl
05-03-2005, 08:23 AM
Titans #1, I think the saints should be last, when I think of Saints I think of the Pope, even a Cardinal isn't as goody two shoes as a Pope (saint)

badgirl
05-03-2005, 08:24 AM
Lord knows we wouldn't be able to beat the 49ers... :shake:
I bet if they were called the 69ers you'd think differently :drool:

Brown Packers = Gochiefs ROFL

bringbackmarty
05-03-2005, 09:41 AM
Personally I think the toughest would be the patriots. They definitely have guns, they are actively engaged in a war, and they are fighting for our freedom, on their own turf, against a brightly colored enemy that doesn't hide when shot at.
Plus belicheck could plan a defense against both lightning, and supernatural beings. Plus he has ties to the jets, he could use a jet, hide behind a mtn and crash the sunofabitch into a titan, or giant.

Gav Daddy
05-03-2005, 11:56 AM

viking is a people. raider's are what some of those people did for a living.

Holden McGroin
05-03-2005, 02:33 PM
In light of this new information, I'm willing to amend my list and place the Titans above the Jets.

Unless the Jets are piloted by Tyrannosaurs, of course.

I thought that was implied...

Brock
05-03-2005, 02:36 PM
viking is a people. raider's are what some of those people did for a living.

And...

mikey23545
05-03-2005, 03:37 PM
In keeping with the assumption that a mascot would have the typical weapons available to it, I think we can presume that a jet would be a fighter jet with a pilot and typical weapons, including missiles and a gun.

Why do the rest of us have to work for a living?

Gav Daddy
05-04-2005, 03:52 PM
And...

and........ you need some help with your extrapolation skills.

and....... didnt someone say a viking could kick a pirates ass? didnt i have that quoted?

now who were the pirates in viking society......?

uh-huh. yeah. the raiders. the viking raiders.

again. vikings is a people. what some of those people did for a living(pirates) were raiders.

you never heard of the viking raiders from the north?

not all vikings behaved like pirates. most were just farmers. SOME were raiders.

and.........

Rain Man
05-04-2005, 03:57 PM
If you're trying to convince us that Rai ders aren't real people, you're preaching to the choir.

ENDelt260
05-04-2005, 03:59 PM
Titans would be #1. I mean, they're more powerful than Zeus even.

They've got a funny way of showing it.

Gravedigger
05-04-2005, 04:04 PM
A charger is a lightning bolt I think that would beat out a jet. And what the hell made you think of this in the first place???

Gav Daddy
05-04-2005, 04:08 PM
If you're trying to convince us that Rai ders aren't real people, you're preaching to the choir.

why arent they real people? at least they have a history to prove they were/are real.

Brock
05-04-2005, 04:12 PM
and........ you need some help with your extrapolation skills.

and....... didnt someone say a viking could kick a pirates ass? didnt i have that quoted?

now who were the pirates in viking society......?

uh-huh. yeah. the raiders. the viking raiders.

again. vikings is a people. what some of those people did for a living(pirates) were raiders.

you never heard of the viking raiders from the north?

not all vikings behaved like pirates. most were just farmers. SOME were raiders.

and.........

And....you take stupid shit way too seriously.

Gav Daddy
05-04-2005, 04:15 PM
And....you take stupid shit way too seriously.

then why did you respond? LMAO!!!!

oh, i see....do as you say, not as you do.

whatever.

Rain Man
05-04-2005, 04:18 PM
Gentlemen, gentlemen, let's focus on the problem.

One of the areas where I was having trouble was placing the Eagles. Those are big, tough birds. Could they defeat a steelworker who is most likely armed only with a picket sign? Tough question, tough question...

ENDelt260
05-04-2005, 04:20 PM
a steelworker who is most likely armed only with a picket sign?

Haha.

It's nice to see Brock make a new friend.

Brock
05-04-2005, 04:30 PM
Haha.

It's nice to see Brock make a new friend.

yes, it's always nice when some moron tries to turn a humorous topic into an anthropological study. Sheesh.

Gav Daddy
05-04-2005, 04:55 PM
yes, it's always nice when some moron tries to turn a humorous topic into an anthropological study. Sheesh.

"moron"? what an intelligent comeback.

namecalling would make me think that you are at a loss for words. LMAO!!!!!

please tell me you are drunk. i would not like to think you are lucid and coherent.

Thig Lyfe
05-04-2005, 04:59 PM
"moron"? what an intelligent comeback.

namecalling would make me think that you are at a loss for words. LMAO!!!!!

please tell me you are drunk. i would not like to think you are lucid and coherent.

Wait... you just insulted another person's intelligence and used the term "LMAO" in the same post.

Gav Daddy
05-04-2005, 05:02 PM
Wait... you just insulted another person's intelligence and used the term "LMAO" in the same post.

was i wrong? just kind of curious......

ENDelt260
05-04-2005, 05:03 PM
That's not nearly as funny as the fact that the genesis of this back-and-forth was the question of whether or not a Viking could defeat a Raider in a fight.

Gav Daddy
05-04-2005, 05:14 PM
That's not nearly as funny as the fact that the genesis of this back-and-forth was the question of whether or not a Viking could defeat a Raider in a fight.

i must admit that IS funny.

however the impetus of this imo, was the initial, "and........". which i felt was insulting.

bottom line.... SOME vikings were pirates. ALL pirates were raiders of some kind or another.
most vikings were farmers.

so who wins? the pirate/raider or the viking? i was just initially trying to make a point who i thought would win.

Rain Man
05-04-2005, 05:19 PM
So interestingly, gav daddy's argument is that Raider s are a subsets of Vikings, and they're the toughest subset. My vision of a raider is more of a small, wiry 18th-century guy. This is a challenging question that really drives the analysis.

Gav Daddy
05-04-2005, 05:27 PM
So interestingly, gav daddy's argument is that Raider s are a subsets of Vikings, and they're the toughest subset. My vision of a raider is more of a small, wiry 18th-century guy. This is a challenging question that really drives the analysis.

SOME raiders are vikings. SOME raiders were huns. SOME raiders were visigoths. hahahahaha.

oh, where does it end? LOL

the average everyday raider, would stomp the crap out of the average everyday viking. LOL

p.s. a cutlass or a rapier would take a short sword in a competition between two equally skilled combatants. imo. LOL

KCChiefsMan
05-04-2005, 06:17 PM
Lions, Bengals and Bears.....oh my

milkman
05-04-2005, 06:43 PM
SOME raiders are vikings. SOME raiders were huns. SOME raiders were visigoths. hahahahaha.

oh, where does it end? LOL

the average everyday raider, would stomp the crap out of the average everyday viking. LOL

p.s. a cutlass or a rapier would take a short sword in a competition between two equally skilled combatants. imo. LOL

Where does a corporate R aider fit into all of this?

Gav Daddy
05-04-2005, 06:58 PM
Where does a corporate R aider fit into all of this?

he would hire mercenaries to do his bidding for him. LOL

DTLB58
05-04-2005, 08:11 PM
By defenition shouldn't the Saints be last? ROFL

I'd give the GIANTS the edge overall.

ENDelt260
05-04-2005, 08:39 PM
I don't know why everyone assumes all Saints are pussies. Joan of Arc is a saint. She did her share of asskicking back in the day.

Rain Man
05-04-2005, 09:17 PM
And we know that a saint can kill a ram. It's all over the Old Testament.